Market Research | Feasibility Studies

Research Konnection assist local and international companies in successfully setting up or expanding their businesses in Dubai, UAE and Gulf region. We offer customized research solutions tailored to the specific needs of the clients. We primarily specialize in Market Research, Feasibility Studies, Market Entry Strategies and Business Planning & Modeling. Feel free to reach out to us discuss your research needs.

• Operations Center, Silicon Oasis H.Q. Bldg
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

Market Research for Children's Mental Health Consultant

"The knowledge and passion Waqas and his team have are amazing."

Sept. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Research Konnection was responsible for carrying out market research for a mental health consultant, who is planning to launch a early development-focused mental health center. They analyzed market competitors.

Bradford, England
Nabil Mohammed
Founder, Changing Tomorrow

Research Konnection delivered insightful data and analysis. They were communicative and transparent throughout the project, and the team was professional while being easy to talk to. They demonstrated both knowledge and passion in what they do. They're also good at explaining sophisticated concepts.

A qualified mental health consultant with a background in education.

For what projects/services did your company hire Research Konnection?

Research Konnection was approached to carry out market research in order to obtain a licence from the ministry. Research Konnection carried out all aspect of the market research from the study to costing and finding the current competitors in the market.

To understand whether there is demand for the business. For the ministry to understand the need to care for the mental health in children. To understand the cost required to start up a centre.

It took numerous calls included a trip to Dubai to finalise and select Research Konnection. What made me finalise RK over any other market research company was the sheer passion shown by Waqas and how clearly planned he was about my project.

Mindfulness for children. A number of strategies and therapies to help children deal with stress, depression and anxiety.

Waqas took lead on all areas and was very forthcoming to answer any questions I had. I was introduced to other members of the team and what role they played which help understand my project in more detail.

Within 3 months Waqas and his team had completed my study sample of parents, teachers and children including all the market research. Waqas let me know every time something was complete and kept me informed throughout.

Waqas and his team were very easy to talk to, very pleasant and professional which helped us work very quick on the project.

The knowledge and passion Waqas and his team have are amazing. What I was most impressed was the customer service of Research Konnection and the ability to explain things in a straightforward manner.

Very satisfied with the work carried out by Research Konnection.

Market Research for Fitness Management Company

"They were really professional, providing good service and support."

June 2019 - Jan. 2020

Research Konnection undertook a market research project for an emerging fitness training platform and gym. After connecting with surveys and interviews with consumers, they created a recommended business plan.

Viktor Zaman
Founder, PLX DXB

The team prioritized customer support in their market research work, making sure to actively collaborate with the internal staff on survey questions and business development topics. They provided detailed analytics at the close of the project that gave the business plan more direction.

I'm the founder and director of PLX DXB. We're a fitness management company. Our training systems have been implemented into a gym to provide a complete fitness gym service.

What challenge were you trying to address with Research Konnection?

We were trying to open our own branch, so we reached out to Research Konnection to do the market research and a complete business solution possibility study.

They reached around 100 people in the market with questions that we discussed together. After we did that, they went out into the field and spoke with people. They delivered analytics to me after conducting market research and putting the business plan together.

I mostly worked with one resource mostly.

How did you come to work with Research Konnection?

They were recommended to me by a good friend of mine who was already working with them.

I spent about 30,000 UAE dirhams (approximately $8,100 USD).

We started with them from June 2019. It took about six months and was delivered in January 2020.

They were really professional, providing good service and support.

How did Research Konnection perform from a project management standpoint?

Deadlines were met, so we were able to hit our targets.

I liked their support the best.

No, I can't think of anything.

Reach out to them, and expect the best.

Consulting for App Development Company

"I’m happy with the results of working with them."

Jan. - Feb. 2017

Research Konnection helped the client develop a business plan and a company name. They also assisted with finding an office space.

Alla Kharrousheh
Founder, ProfitApps

Research Konnection exceeded the client’s expectations. They listened intently to the client’s needs and provided excellent solutions based on that. Customers can expect a communicative and dedicated team.

I’m the founder of ProfitApps. It’s a mobile application development company focused on helping lifestyle businesses who are looking to reach their clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with Research Konnetion?

I needed some help in making a business plan.

They helped me formulate a business plan and company name. They advised on various issues, including where to establish the company, how to navigate office space and rent, and much more.

I worked directly with Waqas (Founder & Managing Director), but there were at least four others working on the project: one on finance, one on analysis, one doing research, and one doing the survey.

How did you come to work with Research Konnection?

I did an online search. I reached out to a handful of companies, most of which were quick to throw out a high price for the project before even hearing the scope. When I called Research Konnection, I was met with professionalism from the owner, who really listened to me. The flexibility of price also made it affordable for me.

We spent about 20,000 Dirhams (approximately $6,000 USD).

We worked together from January 2017–February 2017.

They kept me apprised of everything throughout the project. They met, and exceeded, my expectations. I’m happy with the results of working with them. For example, as a result of their work, I found a shared office space, and I’m surrounded by other business owners that are very similar to myself.

How did Research Konnection perform from a project management standpoint?

They did a good job. They finished the job within the estimated timeline. We spoke at least twice a week, but more often if there were updates to be given. The communication was excellent.

I was impressed with the way they listened to me and discussed the project from the start. They don’t turn down a project unless they’re 100% sure they can’t do it. They delivered exactly what they promised, and more.

I would’ve liked to be involved in the actual surveys, but I understood their reasoning for not allowing it.

Be very clear and open about your company, and your project. Include everything, even details that seem unimportant.

Overall Score I loved working with them.
    I have recommended them, and will continue to do so.