Canada's #1 Online Reputation Management Firm

Market leading Canadian online reputation management firm with 8 years experience, custom programmed software, top publishing contacts and substantial media coverage and recognition.

They offer suppression of negative links, guaranteed removal of content, reviews management, media monitoring, positive public relations and many more services. This is a full service reputation management agency.

Toronto, Canada
  • 1235 Bay St., Suite 700
    Toronto, ON M5R 3K4

Asset Ranking Table Image

Asset Ranking Table

Comprehensive view of how individual assets have moved up or down the search results.

Screenshots Archive Image

Screenshots Archive

View a chronological archive of Google results in the Screenshots section.

Google Matters Image

Google Matters

Google matters so manage it.

Format Changes for Consulting Company

"They asked questions to know exactly what we want and executed."

July - Sept. 2019

Reputation.ca Ltd provided changes to a marketing campaign They added features and made it more appealing.

Toronto, Canada
CEO, Research & Consulting Company

Reputation.ca Ltd made the final product very appealing. Communication and execution were seamless. They were very knowledgeable.

I am the CEO of an independent research and consulting company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Reputation.ca Ltd?

We were looking make upgrades to our marketing/research distribution campaigns and overall build the online presence of the Company. Our firm out-sourced this work as we do not have an advertising/marketing team in-house.

We primarily wanted to change the format of our marketing/research distribution campaigns in order to turn more leads into clients and make the campaigns more appealing.

I found Reputation through word of mouth.

The team at Reputation helped us reorganize and add features to our marketing/distribution campaigns that made it more seamless to navigate and turn potential leads to clients. making our Marketing campaigns more practical and effective. These features also made our campaigns more visually appealing and interactive.

I worked closely with an employee at the firm. I'm not sure how many were involved on the back end.

First and foremost we liked the way our campaigns turned out. The final product was very appealing and incorporated features to make our campaigns more effective. We have gotten many compliments on the switch.

The communication, management, and execution of the project were all seamless.

The Company was very knowledgeable in the area. Communication was excellent. They asked questions to know exactly what we want and executed.

The Company fulfilled all our wishes.

Rebranding & Social Media Marketing for Catering Business

"They exceeded our expectations! We are very happy with the results."

Jan. 2016 - May 2017

Reputation.ca Ltd was responsible for building up the digital presence of a commercial catering business. The team revamped the client's website and managed their social media accounts to increase visibility.

Mississauga, Canada
Owner, Catering Business

Reputation.ca Ltd exceeded the client's expectations because their work drew interest from unprecedented sectors of the market. Their workflow was great, and they were easy to work with. The team was communicative. While they could be more consistent with their progress updates, they drove results.

We are a institutional and commercial catering company that provides contract services for large institutions and businesses. I am the Director of Business Development.

For what projects/services did your company hire Reputation.ca Ltd?

We had fallen behind in our online presence. We did not market to the general public and found our social media and web presence was lacking. We wanted a robust campaign to improve our market share.

Improved Social Media presence. Revamped company site. Become easily accessible and visible on the net for our customers and new customers looking for our services.

The customer service and support staff were what set them apart from their competitors. We had a very positive experience with this company.

We didn't have any social profiles. They created and optimised all of those platforms.

Throughout the whole process I worked with 3 people. A director of sales and 2 account managers.

They exceeded our expectations! We are very happy with the results. Our company was able to draw interest from sectors of the market that we had never in our 27 year history gained access to. Great win.

It was good.

Ease of communication and direct nature of team.

The only thing I could ask to make this a better experience would be a weekly team meeting to communicate progress. However, the results were what mattered and they came through.

Overall Score Well done!
    it was a monthly subscription model and it worked worked well for us
    Exceeded our expectations and delivered value for our budget. Couldn't be happier.
    I've already referred a few

Branding & Reputation Management for Energy Management Firm

"We saw immediate results."

Apr. 2016 - Ongoing

After changing service lines, an energy management firm hired Reputation.ca to help focus their online presence on their new identity. The team helped boost rankings and suppress outdated negative reviews.

John Gaby
Director, Energy Firm

Internal stakeholders are pleased with Reputation.ca’s ability to deliver a customized, effective plan. The team’s efforts led to an overall increase in the firm’s Google rankings as well as sustained brand reputation success in general.

I’m the director of commercial and industrial markets for an energy management firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reputation.ca Ltd?

We had a change in strategy which resulted in a change of our target audience. We had some negative reviews associated with our old business line that were negatively affecting our new business line, so we hired Reputation.ca to help us change our online presence.

Reputation.ca helped us to refocus our online presence towards our new customer base and away from the old types of businesses we were involved with. The team provided us a platform for our new venture that wasn’t compromised based off of our previous ventures.

They made recommendations for our website and how best to optimize it, helping us with our SEO efforts through custom articles and increasing our social media presence.

We worked with two members of their team.

How did you come to work with Reputation.ca Ltd?

We found Reputation.ca online. Also, one of our colleagues had worked with them previously and had a good experience. After a conversation with Raphael (Content Development Creator), we decided to partner with them.

We began working together in April 2016 and the collaboration is ongoing.

Before Reputation.ca came on board, when people searched our business online, they only saw activity related to our business lines from 10 years ago. Since they’ve executed their strategies, those search results are a lot more aligned with what we’re actually doing. Our Google rating is over 4.5 now, which was a big goal of ours. Reputation.ca really helped bridge the disconnect between our old and new identities.

How did Reputation.ca Ltd perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve performed well. We have monthly calls with Reputation.ca, and the team is organized, on time, and flexible when needed. We also get weekly reports, which are always good. We’ve had no issues.

We saw immediate results. As the months have gone by, we still get fantastic reports from them. The uptick in our rankings has been invaluable, and the negative content associated with our business is being pushed back several pages. We’re achieving the goals we had set out to achieve.

No, I have nothing negative to say.

Identify the problem you’re trying to solve. Reputation.ca will take the time to understand what you’re struggling with and provide a detailed, customized plan, and the process will be very transparent.

Reputation Improvement for Consulting Business

"They did what they said they were going to do."

Jan. - Mar. 2020

Reputation.ca Ltd provided Google search improvements and lead generation for a consulting business.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Chris Morales
Founder, Consulting Business

Reputation.ca Ltd successfully generated leads and improved search rankings. They implemented the programs quickly and explained everything thoroughly.

I run a marketing and advertising consulting business working with small business owners to give them a 'one stop shop' experience. We are primarily focused on social media, online content, email and online advertising

For what projects/services did your company hire Reputation.ca Ltd?

Improve my personal reputation and that of my business so that I show up higher in search rankings and am seen as a thought leader

Generate consistent top of page 1 search result; Generate 10 qualified leads each month

I searched online, reviewed their Facebook page (which had a lot of relevant content). I was looking for a responsive company who could also give advice

Website overhaul: Structure, search terms, content. Blog: content suggestions, evaluation of posts

Was assigned a talented account manager...always responsive!

While I didn't hit the goal of 10 leads per month (received 16 leads), I felt this was very, very good given the timing and budget. My website made it to the second position on page 1 search results...again, I felt this was very successful

I had no issues with their team. They implemented the programs immediately and were responsive to my requests.

They did what they said they were going to do. They were very good at explaining what they were doing and explaining results

Nothing at this time

Overall Score Provide a very high level of knowledge and support
    Always responsive to my timelines.
    Reasonable. While I didn't hit my objectives, I received very, very good value for my investment
    They provided very good quality advice and put together a solid plan to achieve my objectives. They were responsive to my questions communicated well
    They want to have satisfied customers...that was obvious from the start and extended to everyone I worked with