Control Your Reputation Fast With Power!

RMC has innovated new strategies and techniques that repair existing damages, clear your reputation, and safeguards against new attacks, all while doubling as an effective online PR campaign.

Our premium services are used by high-profile individuals, professionals, executives, politicians, foreign leaders, celebrities, individuals, and companies of all sizes, including Fortune 1000 companies and governments – all with ironclad confidentiality.

Irvine, CA
  • 92 Corporate Park # C700
    Irvine, CA 92606

Online and Brand Reputation Management for a Financial Services Company

"They achieved our desired results when two other firms could not deliver."

2018 - Ongoing

Reputation Management Consultants created digital content to enhance a brand’s image and Google rankings.

Partner, Financial Services Company

The team exceeded expectations by pushing negative content from the first page to off the second page. Results have been worth the considerable investment. They expertly manage the relationship.

I'm a partner with a financial services company. We provide accounting services to the alternative investment industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reputation Management Consultants?

We hired the team to provide reputation management services.

Reputation Management Consultants created positive digital content—such as blog postings—to drop negative items lower on search engines. We provided some direction, but they led most of the process. After the initial task, we re-engaged the team to push negative content further down.

We worked with a project manager.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

We did an online search after unsuccessful partnerships with two different agencies.

We’ve spent around $30,000.

We started working with them in 2018, and the partnership is ongoing.

They have overachieved on the initial scope. The team dropped negative postings further than inspected.

How did Reputation Management Consultants perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well in this regard. The team generated monthly reports and communicated primarily via email.

They achieved our desired results when two other firms could not.

No, I can’t think of anything.

The partnership is more expensive than I expected, but it’s been worth the price.

The project took longer than either side anticipated. But that was not their fault.

Online Brand Management for an Art Gallery

“They’ve done so great; I give them an A+.”

2018 - Ongoing

Reputation Management Consultants provides digital brand management services, overseeing an organization’s website. They do keyword research, website maintenance, and digital advertising.

New York City, New York
Gallery Owner

The services produced by Reputation Management Consultants are excellent, improving the standing of the company’s website and having a significant positive impact. The team is professional, communicative, and readily available to discuss issues as needed.

I’m the owner of an art gallery.

I needed help with online brand management because I don’t have much first-hand knowledge.

They help us to organize our website and to get the word out about our gallery. That involves coming up with keywords, maintaining our website, advertising our site, and generally helping us to get more clients.

Our main point of contact is wonderful, professional, and very helpful. She’s so friendly and never cuts me off. I’ve been in business for 40 years, so that’s high praise from me.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

I found them online. We did some research and saw that they had a lot of good reviews. I talked to 8–10 companies and I felt very comfortable with Reputation Management Consultants. They’re honest, straightforward, and made a plan based on my budget, rather than pushing or pressuring us to hire them.

We’ve spent over $10,000.

We started working together in 2018, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve done so great; I give them an A+. I’m going to work with them for a long time. They have made a difference for us. I was surprised to find a company that is so good.

They’re very professional. We have a call every other week to discuss what we need and speak with our contact weekly. If we need her, she gets in contact with us in less than an hour. We use the phone and email.

I like that they’re willing to verbally communicate and always available to talk.

I’m happy with them and have no complaints.

They have a lot of good people and writers, with good teamwork. They do things right. My assistant is very happy with them—I made the right choice in choosing them.

I’m getting my money’s worth.
    I’ve referred them to many people.

Reputation Management for a Business Partnership

“Reputation Management was very successful at achieving our goals, ... .”

Sept. - Nov. 2017

Reputation Management focussed on altering the performance of certain articles regarding a business partner through SEO and content development.

Business Partnership

Reputation Management implemented effective strategies for promoting the message the client wanted to achieve online. The performance of older, negative articles was not only suppressed by their efforts, but they were also able to create new content that ranked higher in search engines.

The work we did with Reputation Management involved a business partnership that shall remain anonymous for the purpose of this review.

A partner of ours was involved in a legal case about 10 years ago and, although it was resolved in his favor, a lot of negative articles about the case were performing better online than others. We felt that a lot of readers weren't aware of the actual conclusion of the case, so we wanted to remedy the public perception by helping different articles perform better online.

Reputation Management helped suppress some of the negative articles online regarding our business partner by improving the SEO of other articles, as well as by creating new SEO-friendly content. They mainly focused on two events and keywords that people were searching for the most.

We had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

We came across Reputation Management online and liked their approach best out of the few firms we interviewed. Their willingness to tailor the engagement specifically to our needs set them apart from others who had a more broad approach.

We invested about $35,000.

We worked together from around September–November 2017.

Reputation Management was very successful at achieving our goals, suppressing most of the negative articles and history of our business partner online while creating new, positive content that performed very well. They suggested ways we hadn't thought of to change our partner's reputation online.

They performed very well. They were willing to check in with us every week to go over their progress, but we determined that biweekly meetings were sufficient. If any articles weren't performing as anticipated, they would research the reasons why and come up with creative solutions to implement and follow up on.

They're very knowledgeable about the mechanics and algorithms of how search engines work and how content performs online — their overall expertise and ability to achieve client goals set them apart.

Earlier in the engagement, it would've helped if they had given us more examples of new material we could've created to publish rather than just focusing on content that already existed. Although we learned a lot throughout the process, it would've helped knowing how we could've contributed more from our end.

Have an initial conversation about what types of approaches could be most useful in achieving goals and try to figure out if there are ways you can contribute to creating content they may need to help them do their job more effectively.

Public Relations for Financial Advisors Firm

"…I’m satisfied with their work and thrilled with their team."

Feb. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Reputation Management Consultants ran strategies to suppress negative information in online search results. They created positive content and backlinked to push that content to top search rankings.

Dayton, Ohio
Jeffrey Mohlman
Co-Founder & Consultant, Safe Money Partners Inc

Their efforts pushed negative information back by two pages in search results, satisfying the requirements. Some ambiguities in pricing and scope changes arose, but the team overall led a productive workflow. Their efficiency, consistent communication, and detailed monthly reports stood out.

I’m a co-founder and consultant of Safe Money Partners Inc. We provide financial advising and insurance services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Reputation Management Consultants?

I engaged Reputation Management Consultants to suppress negative information about me and bring positive information to the top of search results.

I wanted to reduce the visibility of false information that was appearing in search results and hurting my reputation.

I researched reputation management services to find what techniques were necessary to suppress negative information accurately and adequately. Reputation Management Consultants met my criteria, so I chose them.

Reputation Management Consultants created online profiles and content about me, my business, and my background. They then created backlinks to make the information relevant to Google.

We worked with a team leader and several people behind the scenes.

Reputation Management Consultants pushed negative information about me back by two pages in Google search results. The results aren’t perfect, but I’m satisfied with their work and thrilled with their team.

The team led an incredibly efficient collaboration. The team leader reached out every month with a detailed summary of their created content, where it’s posted, and the results. They also asked me what had changed in my life and what I’ve added to my practice every month, which drove new content that ranks highly on Google.

We had some challenges at times when Reputation Management Consultants wasn’t making the correct adjustments. However, that often happened because I would request a scope change while they were in the middle of creating new additions to existing posts.

Their work helped suppress the information by two pages in Google search results, which isn’t perfect but has still had an impact. We’ll see how effective the suppression will be in a year from now.

Their work is on the cost-prohibitive side, and I often could not reach the accounting department to get accurate updates on my current balance due and my remaining balance.

Content Marketing for Personal Brand

"They delivered what they promised and I continue to see the results."

Jan.–Jun. 2018

Reputation Management Consultants was brought on to manage an individual’s online brand. They created new content and improved the ranking in search results to take prominence over existing materials.

New York City, New York
Personal Brand

The approach Reputation Management Consultants’ took proved to be successful and improved the individual’s digital presence and ranking. The team excelled in providing a quality approach and being patient throughout the process.

I work independently in the financial services industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reputation Management Consultants?

I hired Reputation Management Consultants to create materials that would rank higher than existing content in Google search results.

Reputation Management Consultants launched a campaign to manage my online brand. They created content and implemented marketing strategies to increase the ranking.

I had two main points of contact during the project.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

After searching online, I interviewed a few vendors. I felt confident in their abilities and liked their testimonials from previous clients.

I spent around $12,000 on the project.

We worked together from January–June 2018.

The campaign Reputation Management Consultants ran was successful and worked perfectly. It solved the issues I was trying to address. Although it took slightly longer to show, the impact of their work continues to strengthen over time.

They managed the project excellently. We primarily communicated over phone and email.

They delivered what they promised and I continue to see the results. They used the right approach and successfully brought the new content to a higher status.

There’s nothing they could do differently, the process worked.

I highly recommend working with Reputation Management Consultants. Be patient and understand that results don’t happen overnight. They know how to do the work right, and you have to stick with it.

Online Reputation Management for a Nonprofit

“They're very knowledgeable and their approach works.”

Jan. 2018 - Jul. 2018

Reputation Management helped a non-profit present a new venture in a favorable light by bringing new content to the first pages of the searches and pushing down the objectionable content.

Nonprofit, CEO

The in-house team is happy with the results. Reputation Management used a variety of strategies to meet all needs, while their professionalism and excellent project management helped them establish a smooth and effective process.

I'm the CEO of a non-profit.

We were looking for a company to position our new venture in a favorable light.

There were some negative comments on the web as well as some stories detracting from the objectives of our non-profit. Reputation Management helped us bring the newer information to the first pages within the searches and push down some of the older, misleading content. They used different tactics and strategies, including SEO and content marketing.

We mostly worked with Anthony (President and Senior Counselor, Reputation Management Consultants).

We spent between $50,000–$60,000.

We worked with them between January–July 2018.

They accomplished our goals and pushed down the questionable content, bringing forward the new information.

They planned out the whole project and kept it on track. They handled everything professionally and discreetly. We had weekly calls, so we were able to see the progress and provide our feedback. We also used email to stay in touch.

They're very knowledgeable and their approach works. They were able to achieve results quickly and we expect their work to have a long-lasting effect on our business.

I can't think of anything.

Trust their process. In the beginning, we wanted to have more input into what they were doing and that slowed everything down a little bit. Once we took a step back and started trusting them, things moved pretty quickly.

Online Reputation Management for a Consulting Firm

“They are professionals and can absolutely meet all requirements.”

2017 - Ongoing

Following a bad press story, Reputation Management Consultants implemented several digital strategies focused on preventing negative business impacts. Currently, they’re monitoring changes in digital presence.

Founder, Consulting Company

Reputation Management Consultants’ efforts successfully preserved business and pushed the negative links to the bottom of major search results. With high-level technical ability and a hands-on approach to the collaboration, the team suggested and deployed solutions for each outstanding problem.

I am the CEO and founder of a boutique management consulting firm.

A negative press article about me recently started circulating the internet. Because I’m a senior executive at the company, I was worried that it might impact the business. I was looking to avoid any problems, so I needed a firm to come in and manage our online reputation.

First, Reputation Management Consultants analyzed the negative links that were frequently showing up in search results. They tried to understand the various scenarios in which those pages could impact the impressions of potential clients in their research process. We held a series of consultations where we defined a strategic approach to counter the bad press.

We implemented a multi-faceted initiative to address the issue. It involved a mix of PR campaigns and web strategies. They set up a series of microsites that shared positive content backed by smart technical planning and backlinks. These crafted platforms ranked higher than the negative stories, pushing those links to the bottom of rankings lists. Additionally, they assisted us in posting informational content that presented us in a better light.

Currently, all of the formal work is done, and we’ve moved into a maintenance phase. Reputation Management Consultants continues to monitor the status of our digital presence, keeping the negative links out of prominent search results.

I initially spoke with a salesperson, but I’ve had one primary point of contact throughout the engagement.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

Following a recommendation from an acquaintance, I initially worked with one of their competitors. Three months into the partnership, I concluded that their staff wasn’t as capable or skilled as they marketed themselves to be.

I did some research on my own, looking for companies that primarily specialized in digital reputation management. I shortlisted about three potential candidates that seemed to be top-tier in terms of quality. After speaking with each to get an idea of their business model and their team-wide skillset, I decided that Reputation Management Consultants best fit my needs.

We spent between $15,000–$20,000 on this project.

We started working with them in 2017, and it’s an ongoing relationship. The original contract promised nine months of work but also included a point that guaranteed success. The agreement stated that if Reputation Management Consultants was unable to meet all of my targets within the nine-month time frame, they would continue to work beyond the contract period until they met each criterion.

I appreciate this security. Their team is aware that they can’t control each part of the online search space, but they’re doing their best overcome that and deliver on their promises.

The core of their marketing work was to combat any negative impacts on our business, rather than spark any increase or upward momentum. Looking at those results, Reputation Management Consultants was extremely successful. We haven’t lost any business as a result of the bad press.

We mainly communicate through emails, with a phone call scheduled for every two weeks. We send updates and progress reports back and forth, keeping all parties in the loop. They’re always on time and prepared for our interactions. If we run into any issues, they suggest alternatives to avoid any delays in our progress. It’s been a responsive and fluid collaboration.

It’s clear that they know what they’re doing. I’m not technically astute, so it’s been very beneficial to work with a team that understands Google algorithms and the other tools behind search rankings. They deploy appropriate solutions that satisfy each of my needs while keeping a close eye on our overall online status.

Some of their PR strategies didn’t work, but that is the nature of working in this space. They can’t fully control how Google will read content. When we hit an obstacle like this, their team could be more innovative in their search for new approaches. They could pay more attention to Google’s changing trends.

Clients should be very clear with their needs and provide ample background information about their business. Then, trust the Reputation Management Consultants team and don’t second-guess their approach. They are professionals and can absolutely meet all requirements.