Control Your Reputation Fast With Power!

GOLD VERIFIED

RMC has innovated new strategies and techniques that repair existing damages, clear your reputation, and safeguards against new attacks, all while doubling as an effective online PR campaign.

Our premium services are used by high-profile individuals, professionals, executives, politicians, foreign leaders, celebrities, individuals, and companies of all sizes, including Fortune 1000 companies and governments – all with ironclad confidentiality.

2006
Irvine, CA
  • 92 Corporate Park # C700
    Irvine, CA 92606

SEO Services for Cognitive Therapy Group

"They’re able to do exactly what they claim to be able to do."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Reputation Management Consultants provides digital marketing services to foster a positive digital presence for a cognitive therapy group. They direct SEO campaigns to increase rankings for three websites.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Director of Operations, Cognitive Therapy Group

A dedicated team, Reputation Management Consultants adapted initial campaigns to achieve satisfactory results. The team is accessible and responsive to feedback, implementing changes to ensure accuracy and continuous improvement. Their commitment and flexibility support a lasting partnership.

I’m the director of operations for a company that improves and optimizes peoples’ cognitive abilities.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reputation Management Consultants?

We wanted to ensure that we had a positive presence when people searched our company or our director of research and development’s name. We have three websites. We needed to make sure that people accessed truthful information about us and the results of our programs. We stand by our merits but there’s a lot of bad information out there.

Reputation Management focused on overcoming Google algorithms. Their team strictly worked on building our presence in search results. Now, we're in a maintenance program with them.

I’ve worked with four different people from Reputation Management. Our previous project manager has always been a part of the conversation when we've transitioned to a new manager. That lasts for 2–3 months, and then I communicate with just the new project manager person.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

I searched online and interviewed 3–4 different agencies to find the best fit for our company. We needed a group that understood our services and their importance. Reputation Management had a track record of successfully meeting their clients' needs.

Before we decided to go with Reputation Management, I had several lengthy conversations with their key team members about their plan to secure a positive presence for us. Their team went through their methodology. They also told us that if we didn’t achieve the results that we wanted within six months then they wouldn’t charge us for the services.

We didn’t achieve the exact results that we wanted within the first six months. Their team understood and didn’t charge us for the next six months of services.

The cost started at $3,000 a month. After the first year, it went down to $2,500 a month. Within six months, the cost went down again to $1,000 a month for maintenance.

We’ve been together since May 2016.

While we didn’t hit the mark in the first six months, we got closer in the next six months. In following the year, we hit our outlined goals. I’m pleased with the results that we’re seeing.

How did Reputation Management Consultants perform from a project management standpoint?

We appreciate the amount of oversight, which ensures that their team shares the right information about us. They send their articles and blogs about our services to me for approval. If I don’t approve of the content, I tell them what needs to be changed and it’s not a big deal. They immediately correct the content.

I always have the ability to give them feedback. I don’t have to restate the same edits month over month. I’m also always able to contact anyone in the company should I need someone other than the person assigned to our project.

They keep our reputation where it should be. People can see our services and evaluate if they're a good fit for them without wading through misinformation. They’re able to do exactly what they claim to be able to do.

I don’t think so. If I had a misgiving, I would’ve picked up the phone and called them.

Be upfront with what you want to achieve and clear about your expectations for results. If they aren’t achieving those goals according to the expected timeline, give them a call and they’ll straighten it out. I’ve never had any pushback or excuses from them.  They double down and collaborate to make the partnership work.

At this time, it’s a 4.5. We never had a disagreement about the timeline. When we didn’t hit our goals, we continued to work on our efforts.
    For the services that we received and continue to receive, it’s a good value.

PR & SEO for Workers Compensation Law firm

“Every other week, he gave me a call to give me an update throughout the project.”

Sep. 2019 - Feb. 2020

After a law firm received some bad press, Reputation Management Consultants stepped in to make negative articles less prominent. Using SEO tactics, they were able to push the articles lower on results pages.

California, United States
Operations Manager, Workers Compensation Law Firm

Reputation Management Consultants delivered exactly what their partners needed. Since the engagement, public relations haven’t been an issue for the firm. The team was helpful and they were able to address concerns as they came up.

We’re a workers' comp law firm and I’m the operations manager.

The owner of the firm came into a difficult situation and we needed help with reputation management.

A lot of the issues came up from articles online, so they helped move searched results to a lower spot on search results pages. They added some accounts to make that happen.

Anthony (President) was our project manager.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

We looked up several different companies, and in the end, we felt Reputation Management Consultants was going to execute what we were looking for.

We spent about $24,000.

The project lasted from September 2019–February 2020.

They did exactly what we were looking to do. Nothing has come up since we started working with them. No news is good news.

Anthony was great. Every other week, he gave me a call to give me updates throughout the project. Any questions we had, he answered. Overall, they were super helpful. In addition to our regular calls, we could contact them via email.

Anthony was very helpful. Even if something popped up or we had questions, Anthony handled it.

Nope.

As long as you’re open and honest, you can trust their services.

Digital Reputation Management for Business Consulting Firm

"Every person that I met from Reputation Management Consultants was friendly and professional."

Aug. 2012 - Dec. 2019

Reputation Management Consultants developed content to enhance the reputation of a business consulting firm online. The team created blogs and social media content to publish on numerous platforms.

Seattle, Washington
Principal, Business Consulting Firm

Reputation Management Consultants produced effective deliverables that mitigated concerned client engagement and resulted in a positive digital reputation. The team was flexible with costs and receptive to feedback to execute solutions efficiently. They were attentive, enabling long-term engagement.

I’m the principal of a business consulting firm.

There was material online that was affecting the reputation of my business.

Reputation Management Consultants helped us to deal with our client relationships that weren’t going well. Their team set up social media accounts to push the negative client reviews down to page three. They worked with numerous platforms including Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, DailyMotion, Flickr, LinkedIn, and MySpace. Their team also created blogs on WordPress for me.

I was in contact with a project manager as well as that team member’s manager. I worked with 2–3 different project managers throughout our engagement.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

I researched agencies online and liked what Reputation Management Consultants had to say on their website. I thought that their team would be a good fit.

We spent around $30,000 on their services.

We started the engagement in August 2012, and it ended in December 2019.

Before our engagement, clients talked to me about their concerns based on the materials online. I noticed that there aren’t client concerns showing in search results anymore. The number of client concerns dropped.

They responded well to anything that I needed quickly. Their team was cooperative with financing the project because Reputation Management Consultants wanted to keep me as a satisfied customer. When the project manager changed, it got a little clunky. I asked for monthly reports, which one manager didn’t send always. However, they immediately rectified the situation when I called to ask for them. Eventually, I established good relationships with not only my project manager but also that individual’s manager.

Every person that I met from Reputation Management Consultants was friendly and professional. Their team was willing to dig into a situation and resolve it quickly. If I ever needed to talk to leadership, they made themselves available. There was an attitude of we’re here for you. I never felt neglected or that my concerns were set aside.

I gave them feedback about their project management. Also, they hired young people who didn’t understand my business to write social media and blog content. There were team members who took materials from other sources online that didn’t represent my business well. As well, the writing wasn’t always well executed. That was my biggest issue during the early phases of our project.

Pay close attention to what Reputation Management Consultants puts on your behalf online. Make sure that their team understands you and your business to narrow down the content’s scope.

Online Reputation Management for Individual

“Everything was great and turned out how I wanted it to.”

June 2017 - May 2019

They provided online reputation services for an individual. The team led a national and a local campaign, deploying two methods to drive positive search results and increase their digital presence.

10,000+ Employee

New York City Metro Area
Analyst, Financial Firm

Reputation Management Consultants fostered a positive customer experience by ensuring only neutral or positive search results. The team adhered to deadlines and generally provided helpful monthly reports. Internal stakeholders appreciated that they accepted monthly rather than annual payments.

I’m a financial analyst at a big financial services company. I work with the risk team here, and we specifically focus on investing in hedge funds.

My work with Reputation Management Consultants was totally unrelated to my job. I hired them because I needed help managing my online reputation. My goal was that only neutral or positive results would come up in online searches for my name.

Reputation Management Consultants led two campaigns: one local and one national. They used a couple of different methods to make sure that when people Googled my name, only positive results came up. One method was promoting anything tied to me, like my Facebook and LinkedIn. Another method was called the strawman; Reputation Management Consultants made a bunch of accounts using my name to increase the number of search results. Their work was like SEO.

I was usually in contact with one person. My main point of contact switched, so I worked with two of them over the course of the two campaigns.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

I Googled the type of company that I wanted to hire, and Reputation Management Consultants came up in the search results. They had good ratings and reviews. Also, they offered monthly payments, whereas another company said they needed payment upfront. Their cost structure was a lot more manageable.

I spent around $40,000.

Our work together was from June 2017–May 2019.

Over the course of the campaigns, Reputation Management Consultants was able to deliver on my goal of having only neutral or positive results for my name’s search engine results. They provided monthly reports detailing my Google search results, and when I reconciled these numbers with my own searches, they always matched.

Over time, I saw the search results improve. Everything was great and turned out how I wanted it to.

The monthly reports were helpful, although they didn’t provide them for a couple of months. When I followed up, they sent them. If I had any questions, I could speak to the project lead, and she was very responsive. They got results within the set timeframe.

I was just impressed that the process worked. I wasn’t familiar with this industry, so I was initially a bit skeptical. It ended up being a very positive experience.

My only feedback is that I didn’t realize that the first campaign was national and the second local. They might assume that the consumer knows the difference, but I didn’t.

Keep in mind the difference between national and local campaigns. Also, give them any credentials you can for websites or accounts you have. These are just more resources that they can leverage to improve your results. Giving them these logins will help you in the long run.

Overall Score The only thing they could’ve done differently was letting me know about local versus national campaigns.
    Again, there were a few months where I didn’t receive reports, but they were able to finish the campaign within the time scope.
    I didn’t do an in-depth analysis, but they had a better cost structure than one other company. They seemed pretty reasonable.
    They ultimately delivered, but there were a couple of months where I didn’t get the monthly report.
    They were easy to work with, professional, and responsive. They set expectations and got the work done.

Online and Brand Reputation Management for a Financial Services Company

"They achieved our desired results when two other firms could not deliver."

2018 - Ongoing

Reputation Management Consultants created digital content to enhance a brand’s image and Google rankings.

Partner, Financial Services Company

The team exceeded expectations by pushing negative content from the first page to off the second page. Results have been worth the considerable investment. They expertly manage the relationship.

I'm a partner with a financial services company. We provide accounting services to the alternative investment industry.

We hired the team to provide reputation management services.

Reputation Management Consultants created positive digital content—such as blog postings—to drop negative items lower on search engines. We provided some direction, but they led most of the process. After the initial task, we re-engaged the team to push negative content further down.

We worked with a project manager.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

We did an online search after unsuccessful partnerships with two different agencies.

We’ve spent around $30,000.

We started working with them in 2018, and the partnership is ongoing.

They have overachieved on the initial scope. The team dropped negative postings further than inspected.

They performed well in this regard. The team generated monthly reports and communicated primarily via email.

They achieved our desired results when two other firms could not.

No, I can’t think of anything.

The partnership is more expensive than I expected, but it’s been worth the price.

The project took longer than either side anticipated. But that was not their fault.

Online Brand Management for an Art Gallery

“They’ve done so great; I give them an A+.”

2018 - Ongoing

Reputation Management Consultants provides digital brand management services, overseeing an organization’s website. They do keyword research, website maintenance, and digital advertising.

New York City, New York
Gallery Owner

The services produced by Reputation Management Consultants are excellent, improving the standing of the company’s website and having a significant positive impact. The team is professional, communicative, and readily available to discuss issues as needed.

I’m the owner of an art gallery.

I needed help with online brand management because I don’t have much first-hand knowledge.

They help us to organize our website and to get the word out about our gallery. That involves coming up with keywords, maintaining our website, advertising our site, and generally helping us to get more clients.

Our main point of contact is wonderful, professional, and very helpful. She’s so friendly and never cuts me off. I’ve been in business for 40 years, so that’s high praise from me.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

I found them online. We did some research and saw that they had a lot of good reviews. I talked to 8–10 companies and I felt very comfortable with Reputation Management Consultants. They’re honest, straightforward, and made a plan based on my budget, rather than pushing or pressuring us to hire them.

We’ve spent over $10,000.

We started working together in 2018, and the work is ongoing.

They’ve done so great; I give them an A+. I’m going to work with them for a long time. They have made a difference for us. I was surprised to find a company that is so good.

They’re very professional. We have a call every other week to discuss what we need and speak with our contact weekly. If we need her, she gets in contact with us in less than an hour. We use the phone and email.

I like that they’re willing to verbally communicate and always available to talk.

I’m happy with them and have no complaints.

They have a lot of good people and writers, with good teamwork. They do things right. My assistant is very happy with them—I made the right choice in choosing them.

I’m getting my money’s worth.
    I’ve referred them to many people.

Reputation Management for a Business Partnership

“Reputation Management was very successful at achieving our goals, ... .”

Sept. - Nov. 2017

Reputation Management focussed on altering the performance of certain articles regarding a business partner through SEO and content development.

Business Partnership

Reputation Management implemented effective strategies for promoting the message the client wanted to achieve online. The performance of older, negative articles was not only suppressed by their efforts, but they were also able to create new content that ranked higher in search engines.

The work we did with Reputation Management involved a business partnership that shall remain anonymous for the purpose of this review.

A partner of ours was involved in a legal case about 10 years ago and, although it was resolved in his favor, a lot of negative articles about the case were performing better online than others. We felt that a lot of readers weren't aware of the actual conclusion of the case, so we wanted to remedy the public perception by helping different articles perform better online.

Reputation Management helped suppress some of the negative articles online regarding our business partner by improving the SEO of other articles, as well as by creating new SEO-friendly content. They mainly focused on two events and keywords that people were searching for the most.

We had one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

We came across Reputation Management online and liked their approach best out of the few firms we interviewed. Their willingness to tailor the engagement specifically to our needs set them apart from others who had a more broad approach.

We invested about $35,000.

We worked together from around September–November 2017.

Reputation Management was very successful at achieving our goals, suppressing most of the negative articles and history of our business partner online while creating new, positive content that performed very well. They suggested ways we hadn't thought of to change our partner's reputation online.

They performed very well. They were willing to check in with us every week to go over their progress, but we determined that biweekly meetings were sufficient. If any articles weren't performing as anticipated, they would research the reasons why and come up with creative solutions to implement and follow up on.

They're very knowledgeable about the mechanics and algorithms of how search engines work and how content performs online — their overall expertise and ability to achieve client goals set them apart.

Earlier in the engagement, it would've helped if they had given us more examples of new material we could've created to publish rather than just focusing on content that already existed. Although we learned a lot throughout the process, it would've helped knowing how we could've contributed more from our end.

Have an initial conversation about what types of approaches could be most useful in achieving goals and try to figure out if there are ways you can contribute to creating content they may need to help them do their job more effectively.

Public Relations for Financial Advisors Firm

"…I’m satisfied with their work and thrilled with their team."

Feb. 2018 - Jan. 2019

Reputation Management Consultants ran strategies to suppress negative information in online search results. They created positive content and backlinked to push that content to top search rankings.

Dayton, Ohio
Jeffrey Mohlman
Co-Founder & Consultant, Safe Money Partners Inc

Their efforts pushed negative information back by two pages in search results, satisfying the requirements. Some ambiguities in pricing and scope changes arose, but the team overall led a productive workflow. Their efficiency, consistent communication, and detailed monthly reports stood out.

I’m a co-founder and consultant of Safe Money Partners Inc. We provide financial advising and insurance services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Reputation Management Consultants?

I engaged Reputation Management Consultants to suppress negative information about me and bring positive information to the top of search results.

I wanted to reduce the visibility of false information that was appearing in search results and hurting my reputation.

I researched reputation management services to find what techniques were necessary to suppress negative information accurately and adequately. Reputation Management Consultants met my criteria, so I chose them.

Reputation Management Consultants created online profiles and content about me, my business, and my background. They then created backlinks to make the information relevant to Google.

We worked with a team leader and several people behind the scenes.

Reputation Management Consultants pushed negative information about me back by two pages in Google search results. The results aren’t perfect, but I’m satisfied with their work and thrilled with their team.

The team led an incredibly efficient collaboration. The team leader reached out every month with a detailed summary of their created content, where it’s posted, and the results. They also asked me what had changed in my life and what I’ve added to my practice every month, which drove new content that ranks highly on Google.

We had some challenges at times when Reputation Management Consultants wasn’t making the correct adjustments. However, that often happened because I would request a scope change while they were in the middle of creating new additions to existing posts.

Their work helped suppress the information by two pages in Google search results, which isn’t perfect but has still had an impact. We’ll see how effective the suppression will be in a year from now.

Their work is on the cost-prohibitive side, and I often could not reach the accounting department to get accurate updates on my current balance due and my remaining balance.

Content Marketing for Personal Brand

"They delivered what they promised and I continue to see the results."

Jan.–Jun. 2018

Reputation Management Consultants was brought on to manage an individual’s online brand. They created new content and improved the ranking in search results to take prominence over existing materials.

New York City, New York
Personal Brand

The approach Reputation Management Consultants’ took proved to be successful and improved the individual’s digital presence and ranking. The team excelled in providing a quality approach and being patient throughout the process.

I work independently in the financial services industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reputation Management Consultants?

I hired Reputation Management Consultants to create materials that would rank higher than existing content in Google search results.

Reputation Management Consultants launched a campaign to manage my online brand. They created content and implemented marketing strategies to increase the ranking.

I had two main points of contact during the project.

How did you come to work with Reputation Management Consultants?

After searching online, I interviewed a few vendors. I felt confident in their abilities and liked their testimonials from previous clients.

I spent around $12,000 on the project.

We worked together from January–June 2018.

The campaign Reputation Management Consultants ran was successful and worked perfectly. It solved the issues I was trying to address. Although it took slightly longer to show, the impact of their work continues to strengthen over time.

They managed the project excellently. We primarily communicated over phone and email.

They delivered what they promised and I continue to see the results. They used the right approach and successfully brought the new content to a higher status.

There’s nothing they could do differently, the process worked.

I highly recommend working with Reputation Management Consultants. Be patient and understand that results don’t happen overnight. They know how to do the work right, and you have to stick with it.

Online Reputation Management for a Nonprofit

“They're very knowledgeable and their approach works.”

Jan. 2018 - Jul. 2018

Reputation Management helped a non-profit present a new venture in a favorable light by bringing new content to the first pages of the searches and pushing down the objectionable content.

Nonprofit, CEO

The in-house team is happy with the results. Reputation Management used a variety of strategies to meet all needs, while their professionalism and excellent project management helped them establish a smooth and effective process.

I'm the CEO of a non-profit.

We were looking for a company to position our new venture in a favorable light.

There were some negative comments on the web as well as some stories detracting from the objectives of our non-profit. Reputation Management helped us bring the newer information to the first pages within the searches and push down some of the older, misleading content. They used different tactics and strategies, including SEO and content marketing.

We mostly worked with Anthony (President and Senior Counselor, Reputation Management Consultants).

We spent between $50,000–$60,000.

We worked with them between January–July 2018.

They accomplished our goals and pushed down the questionable content, bringing forward the new information.

They planned out the whole project and kept it on track. They handled everything professionally and discreetly. We had weekly calls, so we were able to see the progress and provide our feedback. We also used email to stay in touch.

They're very knowledgeable and their approach works. They were able to achieve results quickly and we expect their work to have a long-lasting effect on our business.

I can't think of anything.

Trust their process. In the beginning, we wanted to have more input into what they were doing and that slowed everything down a little bit. Once we took a step back and started trusting them, things moved pretty quickly.

GOLD VERIFIED