Presentation design

We are world-class presentation designers, with analytical skills and the creative mind.

We help speakers to stand out on stage and companies to be noticed through great presentation design.

Our services:

— PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi presentation design;

— Developing PowerPoint templates;

— copywriting for presentations;

— speechwriting.

Why work with Reprezent:

— our team knows PowerPoint, Keynote, and Prezi in and out;

— we deeply analyze the client’s business and speech before presentation design;

— we closely watch current trends in presentation design, like Morph in PowerPoint (we published an ebook with examples of how to use Morph: https://morphbook.reprezent.ua/en/);

— our team regularly works with TEDx conferences and we’ve prepared 32 TEDx speakers;

— socially responsible company.

Contact information:

Alex Tomilin, CEO and co-founder

[email protected]

TEDxKyiv, PepsiCo, 3M, SalesForce, Phillip Morris, British American Tobacco

Presentation design for Ol.factory

Ol.factory does aroma branding, by developing custom aromas for brands.

Ol.factory CEO Kristina had a speech in front of the entrepreneurs and we designed animated presentation for her speech

Presentation design for Hinteractive Technology

All illustrations and icons in the presentation are custom-made.

Presentation for Quadratic Labs

Quadratic Labs is engaged in data analytics: helping clients to get from a simple array of collected numbers to conclusions, what to do with this further and at which points it is possible to optimize business processes.

They asked us to design a presentation about their company: to present their services, to tell a little about the distinctive features and to show the products.

Presentation for Playing with the Brain conference

Our partners European Business Association addressed us to help with presentation design. They co-organized an event called Playing with the Brain: The Nature of Human Behavior, which was held on December 14, 2017 in the Fedoriv Hub in Kyiv. There were two speakers at the event, Alexandros Psichogios and Nikolaos Dimitriadis. They talked about how the study of human behavior and the brain can be applied in

business.

For one speaker, a presentation with the character was drawn, for the second speaker, the slides that he already had were redesigned a bit. We worked more closely with Alexandros Psichogios, who talked about the triplex nature of leadership. The process of working with him was the next: he sent us the abstracts of the speech, according to these theses we generated ideas for the storyboard and discussed everything on Skype. The main idea for the presentation was to introduce illustrated characters to link the psychological concepts that the speaker talked about.

Alexandros liked the idea with the characters, so we started drawing them and worked on slides. After several edits, we made the final version, with which the speaker presented on the stage.

Pitch Deck for 3D Print startup

3D Print is a startup that creates innovative 3D printers with the help of unique technologies.

Our task was to make up an eye-catching pitch deck to help to raise funds.

Pitch Deck for Startup

"From our first project together, I was impressed with their team."

June 2016 - Nov. 2016

Reprezent helped create a pitch deck and speech for a presentation in Dubai.

Walnut, Ukraine
CEO, BIOsens Inc.

The presentation went well and helped raise funds for a product's mass production. The Reprezent team is organized, efficient, and delivers consistent results.

I’m the CEO at BIOsens, a start-up aimed at helping a range of stakeholders with detecting mycotoxins to prevent crop damage.

For what projects/services did your company hire Reprezent?

As a startup, we needed to pitch our product. I hired the Reprezent team several times to help with the pitch deck design as well as to rehearse my pitch and give valuable recommendations.

For our last project, we wanted to raise funds at the start-up competition in Dubai to enable mass production of our product.

We’ve worked together for a couple of years now. Recently, I attended a PowerPoint educational course, conducted by Reprezent. From our first project together, I was impressed with their team.  They had enough expertise to help me build the pitch deck.

Their team helped me create a speech and a pitch deck for an important presentation in Dubai.

I communicated with a project manager who collected the needed data and transferred it to a team of designers responsible for my pitch deck.

Our team managed to raise $100,000 for BIOsens’ mass production. I’m really thankful to the Reprezent team for helping me outline the major points in my speech. They’re a professional team and they have the key to success.

At first, we had a meeting to establish the aims of the pitch. Afterward, communication was held through email with a project manager. Additionally, I felt free to contact the CEO for strategic discussion.

I liked their thorough approach. Instead of just taking my speech and putting it on PowerPoint slides, they posed a range of questions to make sure we were both moving in the right direction.

Maybe the pitch deck could have been delivered earlier, but the Reprezent team still was on time.

Overall Score They were a dream team.
    They were always on time. We had requested to make a few slides from 6 pm until 7 am next day. And they did it.
    The cost is expensive. You can find 2-3 times cheaper, but at lower quality.
    They delivered high quality work.
    I've already referred them.

Presentation Templates for Fuel Company

"The communication was smooth, and we were especially pleased with its efficiency..."

Oct. 2018

Reprezent designed presentation templates for prospective customer meetings. Their designs incorporated both images and text, which they modified after receiving them from their client.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Alina Yuzhytsia
PR Manager, Concern Galnaftogaz

Innovative ideas are easier to communicate in prospect meetings than they were previously thanks to Reprezent’s decks. Aside from fulfilling initial requirements, they displayed stand-out creativity and initiative in proposing new ideas. Customers can expect a fast-working team.

I’m a PR manager at Сoncern Galnaftogaz. Our basic activity is the retail sale of fuel and consumer goods and services through OKKO-branded filling complexes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Reprezent?

We needed presentation templates to pitch new products and projects.

We wanted to impress potential clients with modern presentations so that they'd invest in our new products and projects.

I'd heard a lot of positive feedback about Reprezent from my colleagues.

First, we told the company what tasks we had to accomplish before the presentation. Then, we sent the texts and images we wanted them to use. The colleagues at Represent made changes to the text and proposed graphic solutions for the presentation’s design, according to our objectives and style.

The team consisted of a project manager, a designer, a copywriter, and an accountant.

With new presentations, it’s become easier for us to offer customers new ideas. Now, we can convey our thoughts more clearly.

The communication was smooth, and we were especially pleased with its efficiency in the face of our short deadlines.

It was nice that they offered creative ideas of their own, instead of only doing what we asked them too. They were very proactive.

All work and communication was absolutely smooth.

Corporate Education Workshop on Presentation Design

“We learned a lot from them, and, moreover, we were inspired by that experience.”

Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Following an assessment of the internal team’s skill level, Reprezent organized and led a presentation design workshop to help boost employee design skills. They arranged engaging exercises for a group of 15.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Olga Pobedash
Integration Manager, BAT Ukraine

Participants responded enthusiastically to the session, praising Reprezent’s thoughtful and informative learning materials. The team helped empower the in-house staff to be more confident when approaching presentations and raised their overall quality of work.

I am an Integration manager at British American Tobacco (BAT) Ukraine, which is part of a world-leading tobacco company group.

For what projects/services did your company hire Reprezent?

We use presentations a lot as our main business communication tool. The quality of our presentations is critical for successful engagement, both with the company senior management and employees. So, we hired Reprezent for several educational sessions on presentation design for our employees.

We wanted to improve our presentation design skills, gain knowledge on the latest trends in presentation design, and inspire people to make great presentations.

I saw their work at a TEDxKyiv event; then, I participated in the European Business Association (EBA) school of corporate presentations, which Reprezent conducted. I improved my knowledge a lot (even though I was not bad at designing presentations). So, when my colleagues asked where I gained the experience, I recommended Reprezent.

We paid significant attention to our audience needs. We had several sessions defining any difficulties that my colleagues had when designing for day-to-day engagements. During this time, Reprezent asked for some presentation examples to look over.

We also took into account the participants’ available time and defined an acceptable format—it was a five-hour training session with engaging exercises on presentation design.

It was a team comprised of Alexander Tomilin (CEO, Reprezent), Andrew Pryhodchenko (Co-Founder & Creative Director, Reprezent), Anton Rosenko (COO, Reprezent), and other team members. They effectively led the training and provided all of the necessary support to our participants (about 15 people).

We received extremely positive immediate feedback. For example, some direct comments include:

• "Organization has been very well thought through (e.g., having a couple of people helping out while the speaker is facing the whole audience)”
  • “Great team leading the training—aware of the latest trends & know how to explain them in ‘down-to-earth’ language”
  • “Top-notch content, which is being useful in everyday work, as well as special occasions”
  • “Outstanding way of learning through interesting exercises / games"

Overall, our employees’ level of presentation design increased, and, currently, we feel much more confident while preparing presentations.

Communication with Reprezent was easy and effective. All commitments were fulfilled on time and in full.

My colleagues and I were impressed by the Reprezent team’s knowledge, experience, and passion for excellent presentations. We learned a lot from them, and, moreover, we were inspired by that experience.

Currently, we are kicking off another project with our colleagues from the legal department. So, I certainly recommend Reprezent to all who enjoy high-quality, effective presentations and want to learn how to make them.

The only area for improvement—which is entirely on our shoulders as a client—would be to compose more homogeneous groups in terms of participant skills. That would allow for better speed and improved participant comprehension during the training session.

Overall Score They're exceptional professionals!
    All was done in time. They are flexible and agile.
    The cost was reasonable.
    The cases they presented were of excellent quality.
    I recommend them every time anyone asks for advice.