Small Business Consulting & Virtual Support

RemSource is an innovative solution for today's small businesses - providing quality administrative, bookeeping and consulting services in a completely virtual and cost-effective way. The team of virtual assistants work from the RemSource office in Baltimore, Maryland and manage the daily administrative tasks that come with running a business. The value proposition is that RemSource is not an answering service, rather the assistants become an integral part of your team.

What does that mean for you as a business owner? No equipment, no office space, no payroll expenses, no sick days, no overhead. Just more billable time and the ability to perform without the stress of disruptive phone calls, scheduling appointments, invoicing, bookkeeping, customer service, business process support, and more. RemSource takes ownership of transactions to handle them independently from start to finish.

Baltimore, MD
  • 2835 Smith Avenue, Suite 203,
    Baltimore, MD 21209

We work primarily with solopreneurs, small business owners and small business teams. We work with professionals in every industry including business coaches and consultants, mental health professionals, real estate agents and management companies, service companies, financial professionals, non-profit organizations, and more.

Phone & Email Answering Services for Auto Transport Company

"There are lots of small things done well that add up."

May 2016 - Ongoing

After trying out different call centers, RemSource was chosen to provide phone and follow-up email support due to their good reviews, proven expertise, and capability to handle different situations with customers.

Montana, United States
Patrick Pitman
Managing Director, Transportation Company

RemSource is a reliable partner that has helped bring in more clients and answers emails faster, which in turn allows the internal team to focus on order fulfillment and more. The whole company is customer service oriented, which filters into their interaction with customers.

I’m the managing director of a company that transports automobiles for people across the U.S. Examples are snowbirds going south for Winter, college students going away, people moving from houses, and people who buy a car online and need it shipped to their home.

For what projects/services did your company hire RemSource?

We hired them to supplement our phone support and to become the primary contact for prospects who are seeking a quote and wanting our auto transport services. We also asked for email support which consists of sending follow-up messages to prospects using our email ticketing system.

Our goal was to improve the social interactions with potential customers, answer calls promptly and courteously, and have a team with sufficient knowledge about the auto transport industry to help most clients reach a decision about selecting our services.

We had tried other call centers—some nationally known ones with lots of tech and people and others that were local and unsophisticated. Good online reviews led us to explore RemSource and we found that they were able to handle our systems and procedures with a consistent group of operators that could meet our needs and build expertise over time.

They provide phone answering and email replies to incoming prospects during business days. They help relay questions to our dispatchers and serve as a public, polished interface to people inquiring about our services. They do this reliably well.

Our team primarily consists of one operator and then supporting operators who fill in. We like the primary operator's accumulated expertise and capacity to handle many situations with clients.

We've increased our prospect close rate over the phone and improved our ability to respond promptly to emails. We've freed up our own team to focus on the exceptional request and/or fulfillment of orders.

The process of coordinating RemSource’s team with our own is satisfactory. We're using the systems we set up and the interface is good so far.

The care for the customer starts at the top of the company with its ownership. I can rest knowing that RemSource is led by people who know what good service is and builds that mindset into all their interactions with clients, carrying it through to their interactions with our customers on our behalf.

There are lots of small things done well that add up. They also have a drive for improvement, as there are always ways to get better.

Consistency across operators beyond our primary one can be an unavoidable challenge. It’s our only wish for improvement.

We'd welcome longer workday and weekend coverage.
    They provide good value.
    I do refer others to RemSource.

Ongoing Administrative Support for Creative Web Agency

"[T]he entire company is full of kind, good people, full of integrity."

2011 - Ongoing

RemSource provides outsourced administrative assistance for a creative web agency. The team answers phone calls, updates records, schedules meetings, and does project management remotely using G Suite.

Mountain Lake Park, Maryland
M. Kendall Ludwig
President and Principal Designer, CurlyRed

The administrative service is professional and knowledgeable. They have helped the business management and cleared up time for creative business-related activities. Any staff handover in the assistance has been managed seamlessly and has never affected the quality of service.

I am the president and principal designer of CurlyRed, a full-service branding, print and creative web agency. We began in 2007 with the goal of creating good designs for everyone. We have served hundreds of small businesses and non-profits all over the United States.

For what projects/services did your company hire RemSource?

We have an ongoing relationship with RemSource. They answer our phones, take and deliver messages, schedule meetings, follow up on proposals and account receivables, and do some light project management when needed.

I wanted more time to develop relationships with my clients and make really awesome creative work.

My former business coach highly recommended them. After the recommendation, I didn't engage them right away since it seemed like a large investment at the time. When I decided to hire someone, I looked into a few options. But RemSource was the clear choice. They were local and professional with an outstanding reputation for great service.

They set up the phone system to redirect to a remote assistant if I don't pick up after two rings during business hours. We share a Google calendar to handle scheduling and communicate about when and how I want to meet with clients. We share a Google spreadsheet to keep client, proposal, and billing information current.

Azi [CEO, RemSource] has been involved since the beginning and oversees our relationship. I've had several assistants which have been promoted within the company. My current designated assistant is Racquel [Virtual Receptionist, RemSource], who is excellent! I've been very pleased with every assistant I've used through RemSource.

I've constantly had customers tell me how professional my assistant is. Plus, it's freed up a lot more time for me to do the things I love and make money.

It's very effective! We communicate multiple times every day, mostly through email.

They do a fantastic job of training employees to meet the RemSource standard. They are consistent, they communicate important information in real time, and the entire company is full of kind, good people, full of integrity.

We've adjusted the way I use RemSource over the years to make the collaboration more effective. I don't have any complaints—I recommend them to others all the time!

They are an investment, but it's WELL worth it.

Virtual Assistant for Telecommunications Company

"Because they are so efficient, they also increase our productivity."

Feb. 2010 - Ongoing

Cincinatti, Ohio
Administration Manager, Telecommunications Company

Why does your firm need back office services? Did you use to handle these needs in-house?

Yes, our needs often change.

What types of work can your internal staff avoid by utilizing a back office service?

About 20% of the work.

What challenge were you trying to address with the service provider?

To not stress the employees so much.

What was the scope of the service provider's involvement?

Specifically medical billing.

Could you describe the service provider's pricing structure and how they billed you?

We have a temporary package deal.

How did you come to work with this service provider?

We searched the online and built a relationship as time went by.

How would you assess the service provider's ability to turn around quality work quickly, their client service, and communication.

They are quick and productive.

How much time and money does this service provider save you each month?

I'd say $5,000.

What takeaways and measures of success can you share about working with this service provider?

Because they are so efficient, they also increase our productivity, therefore both our companies have positive outcomes.

What are the service provider's strengths?

Efficiency.

What areas can the service provider improve?

None.

How long has your company been working with this service provider?

February, 2010 to now.

How much money do you spend annually with this service provider?

Within the $10,000 to $49,999 range.