Better strategies, better results.

We are an international digital marketing agency located in the United States and Chile, countries in which we have developed strategies for various industries and markets. We are distinguished by agile thinking, a work culture that we have successfully implemented in our methodology, achieving excellent results in all the projects we manage.

Miami, FL
  • 1101 Brickel Ave
    Miami, FL 33131
  • Mariano Sanchez Fontecilla 310
    Santiago, RM 7550295
    Chile

Johnson & Johnson, Galderma, Boehringer Ingelheim, Kayser underwear.

Digital Marketing for Dermatological Laboratory

“They’re the quickest and most effective team I’ve ever worked with.”

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Rem Marketing provides online presence management and strategy services for a dermatological laboratory. Their work includes social media marketing and digital campaign optimization.

5,001 - 10,000 Employees

Lausanne, Switzerland
Ely Mijares
Marketing Coordinator, Galderma

Rem Marketing’s efforts were met with positive acclaim. The team’s work contributed to a 68% increase in sales. The team is efficient, responsive, and professional. Customers can expect a resourceful vendor that integrates well the rest of the team.

I'm the marketing coordinator at Galderma, a worldwide dermatological laboratory. We have three business units: prescription pharmaceuticals, aesthetics, and the consumer skincare unit, which is the one I’m working in, in Chile.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rem Marketing?

They were initially brought in for an anti-fungal product in Chile. Now, they’re our agency for Chile and Argentina, and for proximal markets like Paraguay, Uruguay, and Bolivia, for everything digital.

Rem Marketing manages our social networks, digital campaigns, and everything else digital. We’re a consumer unit, so we have a lot of interaction with our community.

For the other wing, we’re developing all the e-commerce, both in Chile and Argentina, and they’re doing all the strategic work behind it. They’re doing all the campaign optimization for paid advertising as well.

I have regular contact with five people from Rem’s team, but there are more people involved.

How did you come to work with Rem Marketing?

They had a workshop for other business units in our company, regarding metrics, digital tools, and such, and we thought we’d give them a try. We started with just one product, and now they’re doing all the business units.

Their fee is around $2,800 per month. Our total investment has been around $200,000 so far.

We started working with Rem Marketing around April 2019, and we have a contract for the whole of 2020.

We have several metrics, but sales are our number one KPI. We’ve had a 68% increase in our sales through e-commerce, which is something we hadn’t been able to do for Chile, for instance. This year, with the correct execution, it’s increased like crazy.

How did Rem Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re the quickest and most effective team I’ve ever worked with. I’ve worked with 3–4 agencies in the unit, and two others when I was in another business unit, and Rem Marketing is the most responsive and quick.

I sometimes ask them to give me certain information within an hour, and it’s in my email an hour later. They’re also the most professional agency I’ve ever worked with.

They’re easy to talk to, and they make it feel like we’re working with a teammate, not someone external. They’re a part of our team, and they’re good with campaigns, in terms of how they present the data to us.

No, I’ve worked with a lot of and agencies, but we love Rem Marketing the best. They’re perfect. They’re proactive, and they always keep track of everything. They look for us instead of having us look for them. They’re looking for opportunities that we hadn’t even seen.

The most important thing when working with Rem Marketing is to be clear about what we want to do. If the client just wants something like a community manager, they’ll lose opportunities with Rem Marketing. That’s not what they’re for.

If they hire Rem Marketing, they’re going to do a good job. I’ve met other clients of theirs, and they’re equally as in love with Rem Marketing as I am. They’re an approachable team, and they have a lot of communication internally, so everything flows rapidly.