The trusted design & engineering team for founders

US:

I'm Deepak Devjani, an engineer and product lead. I started Reliable Bits to help founders get their ideas to market without it costing them an arm and a leg.

I have been there. Drained hundreds of thousands with one of the "top dev agencies" only to become nothing more than a number on their monthly profit goals. It was embarrassing.

So everything I do and my team does is the exact opposite of that from the ground up.

Proof? almost all of our clients have referred us to others and have stayed with us year after year. I don't believe in a revolving door for clients, I believe in long-term relationships and growing your business together.

We act as your in-house team. Your dedicated partners. Your CTO (many of the current founders literally have me listed as the CTO on their decks).

I have personally vetted, tested, and hired every person on the team from top startups and companies I have worked with before, such as Google, Warby Parker, AOL, Handy, Ogilvy, FeedomPop, and American Express.

YOU:

You need to know your industry, the problem you are trying to solve, and why your solution is the best bet. If you got that, we got everything else. Our goal is to help individuals with ideas, startups or small & medium businesses develop products and get to market at a fraction of the typical costs, while utilizing top US-based and nearshore talent.

Our driving motivation is to ensure every driven entrepreneur has a shot.

When working with with us founders get an entire self-managed, scalable team, that means, UI/UX designers, Product Managers, QA leads, and full-stack + mobile Engineers.

Read more...

20%
Programming & Scripting
User Experience Focus
30%

Ultra Mobile (MVNO T-Mobile), Polish Me, Florish, The Suburban Jungle, Ultra Mobile, Tax Provision, ShiraLi, EatingNYC

5.000000