The leader in crowdsourcing talent

Reflik is a crowdsourcing platform helping hiring managers and talent acquisition professionals find top candidates in half the cost and time than traditional recruiting methods.

Through an extensive community of independent recruiters and staffing agencies, we drastically reduce administrative burdens.

Somerset, NJ
  • Reflik
    285 Davidson Avenue, Suite 403.
    Somerset, NJ 08873
  • Reflik New York
  • Reflik

Interactive Brokers, Canon, Saint-Gobain, Rackspace, Marsh & McLennan Companies, CarMax, John Hancock Financial, MGM Resorts International

Recruiting Services for Chemical Manufacturing Company

“Reflik is one of the best recruiters I’ve worked with in the past few years.”

2016 - Ongoing

Reflik provides recruiting services on an ongoing basis. They locate potential candidates, prescreen resumes, and conduct interviews before sending summarizations to the client.

Philadelphia Metro Area, Pennsylvania
HR Manager, CRC Industries

Reflik’s efforts have successfully reduced the number of resumes from unqualified candidates and streamlined the overall hiring process. They listen well, provide detailed feedback, and offer an efficient system all while locating optimal talent to meet business needs.

We’re a chemical manufacturer providing cleaning products for automotive and industrial use. We distribute to the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. I work in the HR department.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reflik?

There are many candidates out there, and it’s difficult to find the right one. Working with recruiters makes the process difficult for me because I don’t have a base HR staff. I appreciate any help I can get in this area.

Reflik interviews and refers candidates to us. They deliver more qualified candidates than we would get by posting on our website or LinkedIn.

I send a job description for posting after deciding on location, requirements, and duties. A Reflik representative receives it and calls me to ask more questions about subjective details (e.g., culture). They take their own notes and clear the posts for publication.

I will start receiving prescreened resumes that meet our skill set and salary requirements within 3–4 days. I then look at the candidates and put interviews together with those I find suitable for the position.

I have an account manager from their team.

How did you come to work with Reflik?

I receive 1–2 phone calls per day from recruiters offering their services. Reflik contacted me and had an interesting concept, so I decided to listen and ended up really liking them after I tried them out.

I don’t have an exact number because we only pay when we hire people.

We started working with them almost a year ago. We hired 50 people in 2017, and although not all of them were found through Reflik, I do go to them whenever I need to fill a position. I only have one open position at present for which I’m working with their team to fill.

We got a lot of unqualified people through our website and LinkedIn. I don’t have the time to review that volume of resumes. Reflik’s big network and prescreening of candidates allows me to receive only 4–5 resumes that truly meet the requirements. It really cuts down on my normal workload.

I will sometimes receive the same candidate from different sources when working with multiple recruiters for a hard-to-staff position, which causes me to have to identify who sent the name first. I don’t have this issue anymore thanks to Reflik.

I measure their efficiency through the number of candidates we actually interview. If the person looks good, we will move them through our internal process. It would be bad to receive no candidates or a lot of unqualified ones. The fact that I receive 4–5 candidates who are hard to choose from is a great measure of success.

Reflik is one of the best recruiters I’ve worked with in the past few years.

How did Reflik perform from a project management standpoint?

My account manager has been very good. I really value their ability to listen. A recruiter will sometimes have a candidate in mind and want to pass them onto us no matter what we say. Reflik has tried to understand our needs and culture and has passed this onto their recruitment team. This has ensured that the resumes they give us are good ones.

They’re also timely in terms of feedback. I write a note saying why a candidate isn’t sufficient when I reject them. Reflik will call after they receive this asking why I didn’t like the candidate despite them meeting all our qualifications. We will go through the smaller details, and then I don’t see a candidate like that again. They really listen to what we say.

I love their platform and services. They give me a small summary of all the information I need to make a decision when I receive a resume. I can send invites from the platform to the candidate and also have it go to my Outlook. Any notes are kept on the website so I don’t have to actually print the annotated resumes. I can use the system if I need to go back and find a candidate.

I would appreciate having different price tiers. The cost is good for sourcing hard-to-find professionals, but having a different tier for everyday operations or distribution services would make me more inclined to use Reflik in favor of other firms.

Recruiting & Staffing Services for Law Firm

“I could never reach that many people unless I had numerous contracts, so Reflik makes hiring much easier.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Reflik manages nearly all hiring needs (e.g., recruiting, application tracking). Main features include streamlined communication and an extensive network of recruiters and staffing agencies.

Pennsylvania
HR Generalist, Law Firm

Reflik consistently finds qualified candidates in a short amount of time. Application redundancy can be a challenge, but is balanced by impressive tech and a phenomenal account manager.

I’m the HR generalist for a creditors' rights firm. We represent banks and mortgage servicers and deal with cases in mortgage foreclosure, bankruptcy, and real estate owned property. We work in other areas, but the majority of our cases are creditors' rights cases. I handle recruiting for all of our locations and for all positions.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reflik?

It's difficult finding the right candidates for certain positions. We’re a specialized industry, so the candidates need specialized experience, which makes our hiring pool small. Also, we have locations in numerous distant states, so I had to partner with multiple staffing firms when hiring. It was all getting too complex, so we started looking for a company that could be our liaison to numerous recruiters.

Reflik helps with recruiting; I post a job, and they act like a staffing agency. Instead of me having to have contracts with numerous different companies, Reflik takes the posting to recruiters for all kinds of companies. I just have a contract with Reflik, and they post the position to all those other recruiters.

They have an interface on their website that acts almost like an applicant tracking system. You can look at all your applicants, schedule interviews, and accept and reject everything in between.

I have an account manager that works directly with me. She contacts all the different recruiters and applicants and acts as a liaison for everything. Often, I find myself dealing directly with her because it's more convenient.

How did you come to work with Reflik?

I did some research on application tracking systems, and Reflik reached out. They invited me for a presentation, I used the service to see how I liked it, and then I hired them.

We began working together in May 2017, and the partnership is ongoing.

We measure success by how fast positions are filled and the quality of the candidates we’re sent. So far, I’ve been satisfied. We’ve filled around five positions with two more in the works, and the candidates meet the job requirements.

How did Reflik perform from a project management standpoint?

My account manager is great, and I'm happy to work with her. We mainly talk via email.

I’m constantly impressed by their outreach and the number of recruiters they’re able to contact. I could never reach that many people unless I had numerous contracts, so Reflik makes hiring much easier.

Sometimes different recruiters try to fill one position, so a candidate can get contacted multiple times for the same job. That can cause issues, especially if they’re not interested. I don't know what the solution would be, though.

If you're looking to fill positions in a large firm in different locations, then Reflik is a great option. At the very least, they'll increase your number of applicants.

Overall Score I'm pretty satisfied.