10 Years of Premium Custom Software Development

BRONZE VERIFIED

Cost-effective, commercial-grade quality delivered by one of the most experienced IT teams in central Bulgaria.

Far away from the Capital and due to the low presence of IT companies in our region we have the unique access to a fairly large talent pool and recruit only the very best of them. In that way we provide full-cycle IT outsourcing and software development services to build Web, Desktop, Mobile, Enterprise & Cloud applications made exclusively for your business. Latest software development and management processes are already in place and our know-how will help you achieve your goals quickly, improving your ROI faster.

Our clients are mostly SMBs and some of the brightest tech startups in Silicon Valley currently.

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
  • 7A Bulgaria Street
    Veliko Tarnovo, 04 5000
    Bulgaria

Frontend & Backend Dev for Streaming & Podcasting Software

"Their team is able to push beyond what your expectations are."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Reflection Infosys is developing a SaaS audio engineering and distribution platform, working with .NET to deliver integrations with social media and Audioengine for podcasters and other audio professionals.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
CTO, attn.live

All of the work that Nikolay and his team at Reflection Infosys have delivered has completely exceeded requirements and expectations for the project, helping to work towards a product that is significantly stronger than the designs that the client initially brought to their team.

I am the CTO of attn.live. We are a voice technology company and we provide distribution as well as NFT audio.

For example, for someone who does podcasting, announcements, or events through audio, we provide knowledge and distribution of pure audio content on social media platforms as well as home devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and others.

My job is the management of the technology as well as managing the development of technology.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reflection Infosys?

We needed someone to help us with the development of the software itself. We had created a very simple sample product to be able to test to make sure that the idea was feasible. We were putting together matchsticks and breadcrumbs.

We have been working with them to build a full-fledged program that is actually quite powerful. They are also doing all the integrations with social media platforms as well as YouTube, Audioengine itself which allows the translation of voice into live streaming content and the distribution of it.

There are a lot of different factors that they have been involved with. They have done a great job on all of it. I believe it has been developed in .NET.

Currently, we are working with Nikolay (President & Founder) and one other team member. I know for a fact that he can expand beyond that.

How did you come to work with Reflection Infosys?

This is the second company I have worked with Nikolay on. While we have been working together on this project for about a year, I worked with him for 10 years when he personally managed over a 100-person team over five different cities.

He oversaw the development of a SaaS-based marketing platform. He ran everything and he was the very first person to come on board with that company 10 years ago.

We began working with them on this project in August 2019, and we are very much still working together.

The company I am currently with is still in its growth phase. We are in the process of bringing on our first round of investors so growth rate is still in beta and we aren’t looking at mass growth there; however, I have no doubt that this technology we are developing would have been slowed down without his expertise.

One of the biggest factors, and something I think is probably the most important thing; when you work with a developer, you need to expand your tune as your revenue increases or your scope of work increases. It is often difficult for me to pick someone in an area that you can trust you will be able to expand your team.

As soon as we get our first round of investors, I have five to six developers already that we are ready to bring on. I have complete trust in his abilities to be able to expand without any issues. I don’t have to worry about where the money is going or worry about getting bad people. I trust him because I have done this before. Reliability of expansion is probably one of the biggest factors.

How did Reflection Infosys perform from a project management standpoint?

We are in touch every day on where we are with technology, with any integrations, where we are with core planning, and what we are working on next. Nikolay is very good at communicating. Because he knows the area, the technology, and the people, he is extremely good at bootstrapping it. I have seen him be able to do it all. We work primarily through Slack, and we also do Zoom calls.

Nikolay not only managed the team but did a majority of the actual coding itself. I have no higher respect than for that man. He is not only a good programmer, but he is also an incredible manager when it comes to the technology and he builds entire teams out there. He is very good at what he does.  He is able to source developers from other areas and also be their point of contact.

He is also an incredible coder. We would ask him to do something, and he would blow our mind with what he could do. One of the reasons we have stuck with him is because we would say to do A and B, and he would do A, B, and C and do it better than we thought. He is very good at what he does.

A lot of times when you ask a programmer to create something that kind of looks specifically like something else, but certain things aren’t the best or not what you expected. Their team is able to push beyond what your expectations are.

He will bring you something that not only involves making it work, it also involves creativity and understanding what the customer needs more than just a backend that works beautifully. It is being able to deliver above expectations and provide that UI that so many developers either don’t know or don’t deliver at times.

Not really. He is great at communicating, programming, management, and great with finding good people.

When we first started, we went through several developers until we found someone that we knew would do what we wanted and who we could trust. Obviously, we wouldn’t have kept someone around for over 10 years if they didn’t meet those expectations.

Overall Score I wouldn’t come back to him if it wasn’t.
    It is a really tough one to answer. In development, you run across things that are not in your control. It is definitely within expectations;

BRONZE VERIFIED