Turning Ideas into Digital Experiences

Based in Toronto, Reev is a creative mobile app design and development firm. With years of experience in software development and design, we take pride in building and delivering high-quality digital experiences.

The diverse expertise of our kickass team lets us deliver the right product for each project. Our apps don’t simply have features, they have a personality that reflects your business’s value and vision.

We create a harmony of design, development, and deployment; all aimed to help you transform your ideas into digital experiences that are engaging and meaningful to your audience.

Whether you have a clear idea of what you need or are just curious about how an app can transform your business; let’s have a quick chat to find out what is the best strategy and tools for bringing your vision to life.

Toronto, Canada

Floraverve Natural Wellness, Litguide Inc., Aurora E&E Dentistry, Pargol E, Yamato Academy of Martial Arts Inc., Apexan Inc.

Mobile App Development for Dentistry Practice

"We were impressed with their passion for the project and their willingness to go the extra mile."

June - Aug. 2019

Reev developed a mobile oral hygiene coach app for a dentistry platform. Their team was responsible for UI design and integrating appointment booking services.

Aurora, Canada
Hamed Esmaeilion
Director, Aurora E&E Dentistry

Clients have provided positive feedback for the app both in-person and online. Reev works to create the best possible solution for each project, through an open and collaborative process. Their team is communicative, attentive, and adaptable.

I am the founder of Aurora E&E Dentistry, a dental center located in Aurora, ON. We provide corrective, preventative and therapeutic dental services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Reev?

We hired Reev to develop a mobile oral hygiene coach app. We had a clear idea of the features required in the project and used Reev’s help to transform them into a user-friendly interface reflecting our current brand image and develop a mobile app.

Our main goal for the app is to engage with our patients and help them with their dental care routine. The app is designed to contribute to our dental center’s branding and online presence. We also saw an opportunity to create a faster and easier way for our patients to book appointments and discover our various range of dental services.

Reev was recommended to us from one of their previous clients. We also created a list of other suitable vendors on Clutch, we compared the case studies and narrowed down to two other possible vendors. After initiating a conversation with all three and receiving proposals, we chose Reev based on their passion for the project, the quality of their case studies and the fair price point.

After the initial meetings in which we discussed our required features in detail and laid out a picture our vision, Reev came back with a few user interface designs and suggested implementing a 360-degree tour feature in the app, that we liked very much. After the timeline for the project was finalized, we were presented a working prototype of the app, in which we required some changes. We stayed in contact with the project manager throughout the development phase and received progress updates.

In the first phase, we held meetings with a designer and the project manager. We stayed in contact with the project manager throughout the rest of the project and communicated with the 2 designers and the 2 developers that worked on the project through him.

Although a few weeks have passed since the launch of the first version, we have received positive feedback from our customers both in-person and online. We plan to recommend the app to our patients from now on, to help them with creating and maintaining their dental hygiene routine. We also plan to run local and online marketing campaigns using the app soon.

We were satisfied with the communication system in place for the project. The progress updates helped us keep track of the project and ensure staying in the timeline.

We were impressed with their passion for the project and their willingness to go the extra mile. They ensure our users will get the best experience in the app. We welcomed their recommendation for the features and respected their expert opinion when it came to UI/UX. I also found the implementation quality and their attention to the smallest details very impressive.

At first, we were hoping for a shorter timeline, but after observing the well-thought-out process of the project, I am happy we didn’t sacrifice quality for a quicker launch date.

AR Application for Art Gallery

“The app has allowed me to promote my work...”

Feb. - Mar. 2019

Reev provided iOS application development services, working on an AR application. They went through a detailed design process, presenting the UI/UX and suggesting relevant features, before implementing them.

Pargol Ekhtiyari
Founder, Unorthodox Studio

The finished application meets the requirements perfectly, providing the artist with the appropriate platform to showcase work and attract potential clients. The team was responsive, dedicated, and detailed, working hard to generate excellent ideas.

I'm a freelance artist working on graphic designs, canvas painting, and sketching. I also founded and run an apparel brand named Unorthodox Studio.

For what projects/services did your company hire Reev?

I was recently presented with AR applications in arts and decided that I really wanted to experience and build a platform to showcase my portfolio and art in an outstanding way. I decided to start looking for app development companies in Toronto.

To offer a unique experience to my potential clients. I didn’t want a generic application with a simple design; I wanted an app to showcase my portfolio and create a personal connection between me and my audience.

I was looking for agencies in Toronto and looked at several options on Clutch, but their portfolios weren’t promising so I doubted if they could bring my ideas and vision to life. I was introduced to Reev through the developer who did my website. After meeting with them and a couple of other agencies, I decided to go with Reev because of their understanding of my vision and their reasonable pricing.

After some initial meetings, we had a few brainstorming sessions in which they suggested features we could add to the app and gave me sketches. The app design was very important to me as it had to make a great impression on my audience.

After the features were finalized, I was presented with the UI/UX. I decided to not to go with an Android version for budget reasons, so developed the iOS version. It has AR functionality and music playlists, as well as a simple contact page.

I was regularly in touch with the project manager and the designer. I was also introduced to the two iOS developers who developed the video call function.

The app has allowed me to promote my work as an artist on social media, increasing my following on Instagram. It also makes a great first impression with my potential clients in person.

The progress management was very easy for me to understand and keep track of. The goals of each meeting were emailed to me beforehand and I was given bi-weekly progress reports. They also gave me access to the beta version a week before the launch.

The brainstorming session and idea generation process were very impressive. The team was very creative in the way they approached my goals, coming up with the playlist idea—it’s a great way for me to connect with my audience on a personal level. I was also happy that I could build the app with such quality within my budget.

I was satisfied with the entire flow of the project. I'd have appreciated if they could have helped me with decision makings about the features, but they left that to my perspective which is entirely okay as well.

I found the quality to be really impressive

iOS App Dev & UI for Natural Wellness Company

"The user-friendly platform will enable our customers to find the products that they need."

Sept. 2018 - Ongoing

Reev is developing an iOS app for customers of a natural products company. The primary new feature is AR functionality to engage with products. They also lead the UI development.

Alex
CEO, Floraverve

Still in beta, the app has received positive feedback from internal stakeholders. Reev accepts constructive input well, but also brings creative ideas of their own to the table. Their flexibility, responsiveness, and technical know-how justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I’m CEO of Floraverve. We sell essential oils and other products that are related to natural remedies, as well as devices like diffusers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reev?

After we developed our website, we decided to provide a mobile application to make it easier for our customers to purchase our products. We also wanted to utilize the app to better communicate with our customers.

Reev designed and developed the mobile app for us. First they researched our business to learn what we needed. Our first priority is iOS but we are planning an Android version next year. Then they sent us a draft of the prototype including different pages and features that they can provide. We made edits and comments, which they implemented in the beta version.

Next we asked to add additional features, which they are still working on. We asked them to implement AR in the iOS version so our customers can detect our essential oils bottles. It will also show the product's properties, remedies, and other information. We also asked them to provide a feature that lets customers select their desired essential oil in a separate package. They also did some work on our brand.

There’s a team of 4–5 people working on our project. We primarily work with a project manager, who also is responsible for UI. Our other main contact is the developer/designer.

How did you come to work with Reev?

One of my friends previously used them for a project. We had several meetings with them before starting the job. As soon as we asked them to start the work, they presented us with a timeline for the job.

We started working together in September 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

Since it’s still in beta, we don't know if it will provide better communication with our customers. My colleagues that tested the beta version really liked it. The user-friendly platform will enable our customers to find the products that they need. The AR functionality is something that our competitors don't have. That kind of creative feature will help our company develop our business.

How did Reev perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is very responsive. We communicate through email, phone, and some in-person meetings in our office. We’re completely satisfied with their services and ability to stick to the schedule.

Their team is flexible and innovative. Also, their prices are competitive with other firms.

When we ask them for a new functionality, they research and review various features. They come back to us with suggestions that they think are suitable solution to our needs. However, we’d prefer that they present us with all options and let us decide which one to implement.

Know what you are looking for and your targets. They will provide a map and prototype first so you can decide what approach is best for your business. The more you can tell them exactly what you’re looking for, the faster they can take action.