The Digital Team You’ve Always Wanted

Here at ReEnvision, our goal is to see you become a leader in your industry by helping you successfully reach your market. We develop and improve your internet presence in ways that make it easy for potential customers to find you and to easily navigate through your website. ReEnvision Inbound Marketing Agency provides performance-driven marketing activities to help businesses improve their bottom line and profits online.

• 300 March Rd #444 Kanata
    Ottawa, ON K2K 2E2

Web Design & Digital Marketing for Skincare Spa

"They're extremely well-rounded ... I'm happy with their work."

Mar. 2016 - Ongoing

ReEnvision helped with rebranding efforts by building a new website and creating an online presence. They continue managing SEO and online campaigns and oversee the creative side of projects.

Ben Trolly
Co-Owner, Skin Revival

Confirmed bookings coming through online campaigns help with effective planning, while their ability to handle all aspects of the project makes them a convenient one-stop shop. Despite being a new company, they have a hard-working team, willing to go beyond what is expected of them.

I'm a co-owner of Skin Revival Clinic and Spa in Ottawa, Canada. We have two spas and do results-based skin care, including day spas, laser-based treatment and more. We also do acne scarring treatment, body contouring, and medical injections, such as Botox.

What challenge were you trying to address with ReEnvision Marketing?

We used to be part of a larger franchise, but in July 2016 we became independent. We had to go through a whole rebranding process and build our online presence (we already had a client database of about 6,000 people, but we had no online presence). So we started looking for a company to build a brand new website for us and help us become known online.

They helped us develop and optimize our new website and run online campaigns. Our biggest project was our Grand Opening. We wanted to have a big event and re-establish ourselves, showing people who we are and what we do. They managed different online campaigns to achieve those goals for us, which gave us an opportunity to track progress from an analytics standpoint (it's something you can't do with a billboard or a radio ad).

We use social media for our events and they help us brainstorm the content, while their design team does a lot of creative work for promoting our new services. They also put together AdWord campaigns – we're fairly systematic in what we're targeting with those campaigns.

Currently, we have them on a retainer. They continue managing SEO for us and we meet every couple of months to discuss our business goals and the new ideas we can implement.

I mostly work with two owners, but over the past few months, I've also dealt with two other employees.

How did you come to work with them?

It was a personal connection. We worked with a couple of other agencies before, but ReEnvision struck us as a more hard-working team, willing to go beyond the scope of their work.

We spend $25,000–$28,000 a month on their services.

We started working with them in March 2016 and the relationship is ongoing.

I'm very happy with their work. We're getting good results with our AdWords efforts, and our online campaigns lead to a lot of confirmed booking, which makes it easier to plan the events.

How did they perform from a project management standpoint?

They're a new company, so it took us a little while to get the back-and-forth communication going and achieve clarity on everything. Since then, they've come a long way in setting up their internal protocol to make sure they're communicating with their clients. Our offices are not far apart, so we often have face-to-face meetings (which I prefer), but we also talk on the phone or use email.

They're extremely well-rounded and can handle a number of different areas of a project, which is very convenient for me.

It would be good to have a little more feedback about what exactly they're working on every month.

Have frequent meetings and make sure you both understand the goals. As long as there is clarity, I would definitely recommend them.

They're getting better.

SEO & Web Design for Carpet Cleaning Service

“They provide excellent service with good value for money.”

Oct. 2015 - Ongoing

ReEnvision redesigned the website and enhanced both the website and social media pages with SEO. The goal was to bring in more leads and help distinguish the business from competitors by improving rankings.

Owner, Carpet Cleaning Service

They proved their effectiveness with a massive increase in the number of sessions per day from new users from 1–2 per day to 10–20 or more. The team’s flexibility makes them a perfect partner for a growing business. They work within the available budget to bring in business successfully.

We are a small carpet cleaning business based in Canada. Our staff consists of 3 full-time and 1–2 part-time employees.

What challenge were you trying to address with ReEnvision?

We were trying to get more leads to our website. We wanted to upgrade our website to make it more attractive and modern. We were also trying to tie our web, social and SEO strategies so that everything would work together. We are in a competitive business with many companies out there so it’s tough to get to and stay on the first page of Google, Bing, and other search engines consistently.

We wanted a simple website that would allow people to enter their contact information and have a few emails sent based on the forms being filled out. We also wanted it to be SEO-friendly. We were looking for a placement on the first page of Google for the 4–5 sets of keywords that mattered most to us.

The site was launched in January 2016. We collected data, saw how the website performed and did a re-spin of it towards the end of 2016 incorporating what we learned. The collaboration is ongoing although on a smaller scale. ReEnvision continues to work on our SEO and the social side of our digital marketing.

My most important contact is David McLeod [Owner, ReEnvision Marketing]. He’s our ongoing account manager, and we’re in touch a couple of times per month. I’ve also worked with a developer, a content manager, and a project manager from their team.

How did you come to work with ReEnvision?

I interviewed a couple of companies looking for someone who could start out small and scale with me. Some companies weren’t willing to do that; they wanted a large project from the start and weren’t as interested in partnering with me as ReEnvision was.

We spent $45,000 CAD [$36,000 USD].

We started working with ReEnvision in September or October 2015. The collaboration is ongoing.

When we started, we were getting 1–2 sessions per day from new users. That grew to up to 10–20 or even 50 sessions during the busy season. It’s been good growth. I’m happy with the work done by ReEnvision. It definitely met my expectations. The best thing is that they are always willing to work with me and within my budget, doing whatever it takes to accomplish our goals.

How did ReEnvision perform from a project management standpoint?

Their responsiveness and ability to take feedback have been excellent, and the project management has been reasonably good. We’ve bounced ideas back and forth well. We’ve mostly used email for communication along with phone calls.

Their flexibility makes them stand out. ReEnvision has the attitude of being there to earn us money as the client. They keep their focus on earning business for the client, which is great. They provide excellent service with good value for money.

They could be more proactive in monitoring our website for low activity and contacting us in order to do something about it. Generally, I give them direction and they are willing to take it.

It makes sense to come to the engagement with some ideas but with an open mind. If clients are willing to brainstorm with ReEnvision, to give and take ideas, they will have a great experience.

Overall Score We’ve done well together with only a few areas that could be improved. I rarely give out 5s, but they deserve it.
    They’ve been close on all the deadlines, even though there were a few slips. This is to be expected.
    There may be more cost-effective providers, but ReEnvision was perfect for what I was looking for.
    The work they’ve done was exactly what we agreed to.
    I’ve already recommended them to several friends and colleagues.

Digital Marketing & Website Re-Design for Real Estate Team

“ReEnvision has exceeded our expectations and gone above and beyond, delivering results in a timely manner.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

After a previous company failed to deliver, ReEnvision came in with a focus on SEO to boost marketing. When the project added a website redesign, ReEnvision had no problem adjusting.

Kassondra Walters
Officer Manager, Christine Hauschild

ReEnvision’s top priority is client service, making sure their customer is satisfied. Adaptable and efficient, the team does high-quality work in a short timeframe.

I’m the office manager for a real estate group that works with Royal LePage Team Realty.

What challenge were you trying to address with ReEnvision Marketing?

We needed to develop nearly an entire marketing plan, focusing on our website. We wanted our team and business to come to the top of web searches, but our website was really only used by people who already knew about us. Our previous partner wasn’t accomplishing what we wanted, so we began looking for a company that could market through SEO and manage the website.

Beyond site management, ReEnvision did a full redesign of the WordPress page with the goal of drawing more traffic to the site, getting new leads, buyers, and listings. ReEnvision also helped us update our newsletter so we could increase the contact frequency with our extensive client base.

I’ve worked with Andrew Brum and David McLeod, ReEnvision’s owners, along with Andrew Johnson [Content Writer, ReEnvision] and Matt McCormick [Developer, ReEnvision]. Sarah Adema [Designer, ReEnvision] also works on this account.

How did you come to work with ReEnvision Marketing?

I met them at a previous job through networking. I called the team in for a discussion, and they had great questions for our business owners, meant to determine if their investment would make sense. Everyone felt that moving forward with ReEnvision would be a good decision—they seemed to have a good grasp of what our needs would be and how they could support us.

If we were to continue for the full year, the total cost would be $50,000.

We started working with ReEnvision in November 2017, and we have an ongoing six-month contract.

As a result of them understanding our needs, caring for the client, and listening to what we asked for, we’ve had amazing results in a short, month-and-a-half collaboration. We haven’t yet launched the new site, but we’re on-track for January 2018.

ReEnvision has exceeded our expectations and gone above and beyond, delivering results in a timely manner. When we originally agreed to work together, the project was restricted to migrating the site, then working on blogs, SEO, and content. Shortly after signing the contract, we decided we weren’t happy with the site design, and we wanted it redone. ReEnvision pulled its resources together and made numerous changes in a few short weeks.

How did ReEnvision Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve stayed in touch with us regularly. They’ve been great at explaining what they’re doing and why. Expectations were outlined, the contract was clearly laid out, and, when we changed gears asking for a different scope, they clearly communicated what resources and time would be reallocated.

Anytime I’ve had a question, they were fully accessible and responded quickly to my calls and emails. We also have in-person meetings, but we haven’t used any project management tools. They’ve been open to looking at how our needs will change, and how they’ll support us. I think we’ll have a strong, long-term relationship.

They truly care about their clients—what we want, and what makes us happy. They listen and they deliver. We’re also focused on making our own clients happy, so meeting another group with the same goal, who treats us like we treat our own clients, is huge.

Andrew Brum asked me how I felt about the current website, and I told him it was a 5/10. He promised to give us a 12/10, and asked what they needed to do in this sense. We discussed it, and they’ve been fantastic in delivering it.

There’s nothing I would change. I haven’t worked with ReEnvision for a long time, and the project is ongoing, but, so far, they’ve been quick to ask us what we need, remained adaptive. and always looked to improve.

Communication goes both ways, and any future clients should know that they have to be comfortable in stating what they need and want. ReEnvision truly wants to make the client happy, so, if they understand what is wanted, they’ll deliver.

Overall Score ReEnvision is all about excellent client service.
    They’ve been adaptive and flexible to our changing needs and goals.
    The project is still new, and the cost initially seemed high, but we’ve been pleased so far.
    They care about quality.
    I already have. We’ve been extremely happy with the quality of the results and client service.