Reedesign Your Online Presence

Reed Design Group is a dedicated service internet partner that delivers custom web design and print media for organizations looking to utilize their external marketing more effectively. Our client-centered approach and our client-centered designs are what separates us from typical web design companies.

We have built a solid reputation for developing creative designs for our clients. If you are serious about your company’s online presence, Reed Design Group will get you there.

Freelancer
2002
Dallas, TX

RDG has developed a site for Sinsational Cakes Bakery, the 2x Food Network Champions.

We have the pleasure to develop a site for Next Level Entertainment, whose CEO was recently featured on USA Network's "The Cromarties" reality show.

Sinsational Cakes Bakery

Project Brief: Sinsational Cakes Bakery

Sinsational Cakes Bakery is a 2-Time Award Winning Food Network's Cupcake Wars Champion.  The company was looking for a site refresh to modernize the general site layout, as well as updating the company branding.

They were also looking for a way to leverage the ability to keep their existing clientele engaged through the use of social media like Twitter

and Facebook while keeping the visual brand across all channels.

Solution

RDG updated the existing logo for inspiration and made it more prominent and moved the framework out of HTML 2.0 into WordPress, which capitalizes on both form and functionality.

The form comprising of a more simplified layout and limited the use of dark visual elements.

The functionality consists of the WordPress framework that allows for quick management of content as well as the ability to manage image and site content.

Next Level Entertainment

Project Brief: Next Level Entertainment

Next Level Entertainment, a high quality social event production company. The company was looking for a site refresh to modernize the general site layout, as well as updating the company branding, also having the ability to manage video and post uploads.

through the use of social media like Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest while keeping the visual brand across all channels.

The Result

Since its inception in May 2015, Next Level Entertainment has enjoyed a strong reception of new and returning users to the site.  Combined with existing Social Media channels,  NLE Averages between 1,500-2,000+ users a month, resulting in a significant increase in monthly sales to the client.

Viking Moving Services, L.L.C.

Project Brief: Viking Moving Services

Viking Moving Services is a regional moving and logistics company serving the Texas and Oklahoma states for 30 years. The company was looking for a site refresh to modernize the general site layout, as well as updating the company branding.

social media like Twitter and Facebook while keeping the visual brand across all channels.

Logo, Web Design & Marketing for Stationery Designer

"It’s refreshing to work with someone who goes the extra mile to make sure everything is correct."

Jan. 2017 - Ongoing

In addition to coordinating SEO and social media marketing efforts, Reed Design Group created a logo and designed and developed a website for a small stationery business.

Mansfield, Texas
La-Keesha Reed
Owner, Chocolate Silk Creations Invitations

Reed Design Group’s services have yielded increased website traffic and overall sales, creating a successful engagement and prompting the likelihood of further collaborations. The firm’s principal exhibits a keen creative sense and a dedication to standout customer service.

I am the owner and stationery designer for Chocolate Silk Creations Invitations.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reed Design Group?

I engaged Reed Design Group to create a website and logo for my company. Additionally, they have coordinated a series of marketing efforts to help grow my business.

Derek (Principal/Design Consultant, Reed Design Group) and I discussed my company’s services and what I envisioned for my web presence. I outlined the pages that I wanted, and I requested that my designs for wedding invitations be showcased in the best light. I gave Derek full control of the creative process from there.

He began by creating my company’s logo, which then drove the design and development of my website. I had the opportunity to review all of his finished work before the website launched, and once I gave my approval, the site went live on time.

Reed Design Group’s marketing services primarily center on SEO and social media marketing through Instagram and Facebook. Through those efforts, Derek tracks the amount of traffic I receive to the site.

I’ve only worked with Derek.

How did you come to work with Reed Design Group?

I learned of Reed Design Group through a referral. I was speaking with a colleague that had worked with Derek in the past, and he came highly recommended.

I’ve spent between $7,000–$8,000 so far.

We began working together in January 2017, and our work is ongoing.

I receive many compliments about my site. It’s been very well-received, and I’ve seen an increase in traffic and sales since the site has launched. I loved Derek’s work, and I’ve already referred him to others.

How did Reed Design Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Derek has always been professional. He’s treated me as if I am his only client. I never have to wait very long to receive a response from him if I ever have a question. I am a stickler for good customer service, and Reed Design Group checked all of my boxes.

It’s evident that Derek has a passion for the work that he does. It’s refreshing to work with someone who goes the extra mile to make sure everything is correct.

No, I’m a very satisfied customer.

As a small business owner, I understand that we always look for cost-saving measures, but your web presence is your livelihood sometimes. Don’t hesitate to contact Derek and invest in yourself. It will be worth it.

Reed Design Group complied with all project timelines.
    I’ve already seen the ROI through increased traffic and sales.
    The final product was professional and upscale, just like I wanted.

WordPress Web Design & Marketing for Entertainer

"Reed Design Group offers great customer service and a willingness to get the job done."

2015 - Ongoing

Reed Design Group developed, designed, and created content for a customized website for an entertainment company.

11- 50 Employees

North Richland Hills, Texas
Leonardo Washington
Founder, Next Level Entertainment

The redesigned site is more sophisticated visually and, as such, has been well-received. Reed Design Group's responsiveness and ability to turn constructive (and sometimes delayed) feedback into implementable, on-time deliverables are hallmarks of their work.

I’m the president of Next Level Entertainment.

What challenge were you trying to address with Reed Design Group?

I needed help to reach customers more effectively, to keep our site’s design fresh, to build our brand, and to increase our customer base.

Reed Design Group met with me and brought me their ideas. I liked the concept, so I decided to move forward. They delivered a personalized website design. It’s not a generic, out-of-the-box site. They continue to support updates to the site.

I work directly with Derek (Principal, Reed Design Group).

How did you come to work with Reed Design Group?

We met at a networking event and really hit it off.

I’ve spent over $3,000.

We first started working together 3–4 years ago and the engagement is ongoing.

My clients and customers all love the new site. They praise the content and fresh design. I've even had people try to copy the entire site. At the end of the day, I just wanted a website that visitors can click on and not worry about getting a virus. I’m happy because the site does what it’s supposed to do and more.

How did Reed Design Group perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team is excellent. Derek is very flexible. My schedule is all over the pace. He’s willing to work around my schedule, whatever it may be. I really appreciate how he always makes himself available. He constantly communicates with me, so everything is done on time with no hiccups.

Reed Design Group offers great customer service and a willingness to get the job done. One of the things that I like best is that they offer a new perspective by bringing fresh ideas to the table. Derek brought cutting-edge designs that I’d never seen before. He doesn’t treat me like a regular customer. He’s invested in my success. That kind of customer service is so important, now more than ever. Good service keeps me coming back regardless of the price.

No, Derek is a straightforward kind of guy. I have no complaints.

Use their services. Pick Derek's brain and ask questions. He’s a gem and truly part of the success of my business.

Overall Score I’ll definitely use them again.
    Very flexible with my schedule yet delivered on time.
    You have to pay for quality.
    I recommend them all the time.