Don't Branch Out Alone

RedTree is a web design and UX/UI company located in Pittsburgh, PA. specializing in website and user experience. RedTree's main goal is to help businesses best exemplify themselves online with a high-functioning website.

Carnegie, PA
  • 223 3rd Ave
    Carnegie, PA 15106

Web Development for Accreditation Consulting Company

“I felt like they always understood me, despite our niche industry.”

RedTree Web Design redesigned a website end-to-end. They added and optimized new content to enhance branding and messaging. SEO services included Google Analytics and a keyword strategy.

Irwin, PA
President, Partners in Medical Education

RedTree Web Design transformed an outdated website and markedly enhanced the performance, Their efforts were notably successful, as evidenced by increased web traffic, click-through, and open rates. The team is comprised of skilled and pleasant professionals who are easy to work with.

I'm the president and CEO of Partners in Medical Education, Inc. We are a graduate medical education accreditation consulting company.

What challenge were you trying to address with RedTree Web Design?

We consulted with RedTree Web Design to completely redesign and optimize our website. We wanted to increase our branding and awareness. At the time, our current site wasn't well-structured or driving enough traffic.

RedTree Web Design completely redesigned our platform. We improved the content. They split our services into different categories and helping us improve our online store with better directional traffic for our education and consulting clients. The team added new pictures, colors, and fonts.

The team helped optimize our content for search engines by making sure we were using the right keywords and phrases to improve our visibility.  At the basic level, they focused on SEO to increase our rankings for certain keywords and phrases and our overall placement. They used Google Analytics to track progress on our keyword strategy.

How did you come to work with RedTree Web Design?

I was referred by an executive business coach I used to work with several years ago. I visited their website and researched the other content and sites they had developed.  I really liked their style and it seemed easy to work with them.

We spent $25,000.

It took about four months to get through the whole process. We started working together in January 2019 and the website was live by March. From then on, they were just tweaking aspects and following up to check in for about a month or two after it had been completed, which I really appreciated about working with them.

We were able to see the impact they made when we looked at the results from Google Analytics.  Click through and open rates improved. We have more traffic to the specific pages we worked on together and added improved content to.

How did RedTree Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was excellent. RedTree Web Design made it very easy for us. They put everything in Google Drive so we could work on documents simultaneously. Whenever I made a change, they could already see it when they started collaborating.

It was a seamless workflow. They handled the timeline very well. We made good progress and worked on each piece separately.

They had the whole structure planned out from the beginning. We could easily follow the timeline to see what was happening and when it would be completed. They even allowed for additional time so we could follow up with any additional questions.

RedTree Web Design's company structure and the ease of working with their team distinguishes them from other providers. I was impressed by their follow-through afterward. I felt like they always understood me, despite our niche industry.

I really don't have anything to critique. I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out.

Be prepared to dedicate enough time to provide content when needed. That's all you'll have to do; RedTree Web Design will take it from there and handle the rest. You'll be in good hands with their team.

Overall Score They were very easy to work with and were skilled project managers who streamlined the process and kept us on track.
    Even when we ran into unforeseen issues like limitations or omissions from our original site, they jumped in with the new pieces and still met deadlines.
    Their services are very fairly priced. All the costs were all outlined upfront in exact detail. We got a great value for the money.
    They did an excellent job and ensured that I was completely happy with everything.
    They did an excellent job and were very great people to work with. I would feel comfortable referring them to anyone.