Hire US, We'll Grow YOU

Redmac delivers your offer to a targeted audience that is eager to engage, and motivated to buy.

2018
JAIPUR, India
  • 19-A, 10-B EXT, TRIVENI NAGAR
    JAIPUR, RJ 302018

Vincar, Dream11, Hornet Dynamics, LatestinIndia,

Google Ads Campaign for Puppy Breeder

"The team at REDMAC InfoTech Pvt Ltd delivers on promises."

Aug. - Dec. 2019

REDMAC InfoTech Pvt Ltd managed PPC campaigns for a puppy breeder. They also developed multiple websites.

Cameroon
Owner, Puppy Selling Website

A significant amount of qualified leads come in daily since the team at REDMAC InfoTech Pvt started their campaigns. Their responsiveness is also noteworthy. Customers can expect a skilled team that communicates regularly.

I’m the owner of a service that sells puppies of different breeds.

For what projects/services did your company hire REDMAC InfoTech Pvt Ltd?

We wanted to increase leads through Google Ads campaigns. We hired REDMAC InfoTech Pvt Ltd to create and manage our campaigns to increase our leads.

We wanted to generate at least 100 new leads each day through PPC campaigns at a low cost.

One of my friends was working with them, and they delivered good results. My friend recommended them as a result of that.

We wanted to generate over 100 leads per day. Along with running our Google Ads campaigns, their team developed different websites for different breeds.

I was directly in touch with both of the partners. We also had an account manager to oversee the campaigns.

When I hired REDMAC InfoTech Pvt Ltd, I told them that I needed a minimum of 100 leads per day. Their team did exactly what I want. Sometimes they generated more than 150 leads each day, and the cost per lead was also low.

The team at REDMAC InfoTech Pvt Ltd delivers on promises. We communicated regularly using WhatsApp and Skype. They always replied back immediately.

I’m happy with the way they managed our PPC campaigns. They’ve provided quality leads.

I’ve had a great experience with REDMAC InfoTech Pvt Ltd, and there’s nothing that they should change.