We are digital design studio

We’re focused on visual identity, digital products, and interactive experience.

Dnipro, Ukraine
  • bul. Slavy 27
    Dnipro 49000
    Ukraine

Scholastic, Checkpoint, Tracktor.io, Frontier Infrastructure, Arktisk Vedlikehold

Branding & Corporate Website for Aquaculture Company

"I liked their fast responses and systematic, methodical approach."

Oct. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Redbrix developed a turnkey solution that included a brand identity, a logo, and an easily editable website. The site had 3D illustrations and an admin panel.

Sennesvik, Norway
Sales Manager, Frontier Infrastructure

The new website was streamlined, informative, and attractive. It successfully attracted new clients and distinguished the company from the competition. Redbrix responded quickly to questions and kept the internal team informed of their progress. They were both thorough and skilled.

I am a shareholder and sales manager at Frontier Infrastructure, headquartered in Sennesvik, Norway. We provide complex, eco-friendly infrastructure solutions for Norwegian aquaculture.

For what projects/services did your company hire Redbrix?

We were launching a marketing campaign and our company website. We also wanted a logo and brand identity. We wanted a contractor that could develop a turnkey solution so we could concentrate on our business rather than searching for contractors.

Our main goal was to create a brand identity that reflected our values. We also wanted the website to tell people about our advantages and the solutions we provide. The website serves as a presentation for our potential clients and source of company news for our existing clients.

We wanted it to be informative and easy to understand, but not overloaded with text. Another essential element was the ability to easily edit content and add news to the website. The brand identity needed to suit both the digital environment and materials for expos and conferences.

I was responsible for finding a contractor. Since I was busy with other duties, I looked for someone who could develop a turnkey solution instead of searching separately for brand identity designers, web designers, and developers.

Redbrix was recommended to me by a friend who already used their services. After a brief conversation with their lead designer about their approach and methods, I decided to go with them.

We had several calls to talk about our goals and purpose. Then the team designed our logo and visual identity. We had the idea of animated 3D illustrations for the website.

After discussing illustration metaphors, the team created website layouts. Several iterations later, the team completed the final website design and started implementing it in code. Finally, the Redbrix team created an admin panel, helped me secure a hosting provider, and successfully launched the website.

During the whole process, I communicated with the team’s lead designer. Another designer and two developers worked on the project.

We have a good-looking, informative company website that presents our capabilities and attracts clients. Our new identity helps us stand out among other companies in our industry.

The team was always online and responded very quickly. Communication was regular and easy, and the project timeline was good. We had frequent calls and progress updates.

I liked their fast responses and systematic, methodical approach.

I expected the work to be done faster, but I understood that the team couldn't maintain their thoroughness and engagement with the process on a tighter deadline. Overall, I was completely satisfied with them.

Overall Score They're a great team with good communication. Engaging and timely!
    All tasks and deadlines were on time.
    It was satisfactory.
    The results were outstanding. The team was engaging, thorough, and highly skilled.
    I'm highly likely to refer them.

Brand Identity for Oil and Gas Business Cluster

“I and our company’s board members were really delighted with the final look of the new logo and identity.”

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2018

Redbrix designed a website and honed branding for a cluster of oil and gas companies. They developed a logo, implemented the designs through code, and introduced an admin panel. They also launched the site.

Hammerfest, Norway
Roman Fredriksen
Business Developer, Pro Barents AS

Web activity surpassed expectations, and all stakeholders involved were pleased with the final product. Although they would benefit from condensing their timeframe, Redbrix communicated effectively and was transparent with their progress, thanks to multiple demonstrations.

I’m a Business Developer at Pro Barents, a business cluster created by several companies from oil and gas, fish farming and aquaculture industries. Our purpose is to consolidate our presence in the region, promote participating companies, and host educational events.

For what projects/services did your company hire Redbrix?

I needed someone who could not only design the website, but implement that design in code, as well as a create a brand identity for our business cluster.

We wanted the website to be our tool to spread the word about our cluster and induce more companies to join it. We also wanted the website to be a sort of an information hub for participating companies where they could learn the latest news and see any upcoming events.

I’d worked with the Redbrix team before, and I liked how they managed my previous project, so I approached them again with this job

We started with several calls to talk about cluster’s goals and purpose, and then the team started designing our logo and visual identity. After that, we came up with an idea for animated, 3D-illustrations for the website. We discussed illustration metaphors and the team proceeded to create website layouts. After a few iterations, the team completed the final design of the website and moved to implementing it in code. At the end, Redbrix team created an admin panel, helped me with my hosting provider, and successfully launched the website.

I communicated with the team’s Lead Designer, but there were other designers and three more developers working as well.

The website's activity indicators went beyond our expectations. The website turned out to be just what we expected. It looks good, it’s informative and it’s stable. I, together with other companies’ representatives, are satisfied with the final result.

There were no communications problems between me and the team. Redbrix always provided me with status updates and regular demonstrations.

Both myself and our company’s board members were really delighted with the final look of the new logo and identity.

Overall, I’m satisfied with the work. But just like the last time I worked with Redbrix, I wish the timeframe could be reduced.

Overall Score It was another great performance by the team behind Redbrix!
    They had good scheduling.
    They’re a great value for the time and money.
    I’m satisfied with the team’s ability to adapt and propose good solutions during the project. We got a great result.
    It’s highly likely.

Conference Design for Entrepreneurship Group

"The team's choices regarding the project's design direction was perfect and allowed for future development."

May 2017 - July 2017

Redbrix designed a national event concept for internet entrepreneurs. The team created engaging metaphors for conference sessions and came up with industry-specific designs for each.

Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Olesya Malevanaya
Chapter Director, Startup Grind Dnipro

The team adapted their work for both digital and physical uses, creating a great overall conference theme. Redbrix made themselves available throughout the project, communicating well and setting aside time for discussions.

I am a regional manager at Startup Grind in Dnipro, Ukraine. I also act as an event manager, organizer and co-author of an event project concept called ‘Creativity Days in Ukraine.’

For what projects/services did your company hire Redbrix?

We needed to develop a design concept from scratch, targeting a creative cluster event, keeping in mind that design had to contain a metaphor that would be intuitive for a broad audience.

Our goal was to create a brand identity and design materials for a country-wide event. We were looking for someone who would create a vivid and recognizable image that could connect with industries related to creativity, technology, and business. The event's image had to be as adaptable and agile as possible as well as be equally recognizable to different information carriers.

I was in charge of searching and selecting a contractor for the project. We needed a team that would be ready to provide a creative solution to fit our vision.

After having discussed the initial tasks together, we decided to go with Redbrix and had a session of Skype-calls to give a detailed task description to them, along with briefing them on our event’s main audience.

A few days after discussion, we were shown 3 design options for us to follow. All of the options were accompanied by clear comments with constructive arguments regarding the choice and suggestion. Eventually, we went with the option of ‘Generative Art’  and replaced our design request with a step-by-step work plan.

On our side, the team consisted of myself and the event’s co-producer. We communicated regularly with Redbrix's lead designer, who was the main communicator and manager between us and several other designers on their team. Most of Redbrix's project discussions were within their team, and then the lead designer came back and liaised with us.

As a result of our interactions with the Redbrix team, we had a number of conceptual solutions designed for each block of the event’s agenda, all of which had intuitive metaphors. All design concepts were created for use in a digital environment (both web and social media) and a physical environment (marketing materials).

While discussing work concepts and design solutions, we were able to contact the Redbrix team at any time that was convenient for both of us and them by pre-planning a call. A significant time was allocated for discussions and possible corrections. Corrections were applied according to our comments and within the agreed timeframe.

The team's choices regarding the project's design direction was perfect and allowed for future development. Generative art was the best option for the project’s dynamic and creative direction; it fully captured what we wanted to express and transfer to our audience.

It might have been useful if we had conducted focus group interviews and polls when we received draft concepts.

Overall Score I’m very pleased with our cooperation.
    I will gladly recommend Redbrix to my friends and colleagues.

UX/UI for Marketing Automation Startup

“They performed excellently and above my expectations.”

Dec. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Redbrix helped design widgets like chat windows for websites, using Zeplin for mockups. They also reviewed the platform for to provide their recommendations for areas that could be polished and improved.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Konstantin Mitrofansky
Founder, Tracktor.io

Redbrix excelled in understanding what was needed and provided that quickly and within deadline. Their superior understanding of how the design is applied complements the team’s design expertise. They delivered a high-quality widget that is so well-liked that it was replicated many times.

Tracktor.io is developing a marketing automation platform. We are an early stage company. We have 4 full-time employees. I’m the co-founder. We are based in Ukraine which is where our development team is. We also have an office in Las Vegas, Nevada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Redbrix?

We are a small company. Most of us are developers. We don’t have anyone who has design experience and user experience design.

They helped us design customer-facing widgets, which we installed on the clients’ websites to communicate with operators regarding customer inquiries. It’s a widget which we thought was brilliant, and we often re-implemented it. We also asked Redbrix to go through our UI of the platform and give us recommendations so we can improve our user experience.

The widget is like online chat. There’s an icon on the customer side. When you click it, you get an operator who can answer your questions or explain how to use a certain feature of the product. The automation results also send messages. We call them in-opt messages to the users when they do or when they don’t do something on the customer side. It’s behavior driven. We received the mockups in Zeplin, and then we did the HTML stack ourselves. It included some CSS styling, which we could use in layers, but then we did everything ourselves. They used material design as the main approach for this job. Our UI was okay, but not polished. Redbrix recommended several changes, and we are still in the process of changing our controls and layouts as they suggested.

I spoke with 2 people. Our main contact was Dmitry [Lead Digital Product Designer, Redbrix]. The other guy was a designer who went through the details to clarify the requirements.

How did you come to work with Redbrix?

One of our common friends recommended Redbrix. When we started talking to them, they understood our staff. I trusted the guy who recommended Redbrix, so we went with them.

We spent $12,000–$13,000.

We started working together in December 2016 until spring 2017.

They performed excellently and above my expectations. Dmitry is like a product owner rather than a designer. His approach to design was from the product perspective. He wanted to understand how people are going to use it. He wanted to know why we embrace certain controls and layouts. They listened to us and then offered recommendations. The other guys are experienced designers.

How did Redbrix perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fast and agile. We didn’t have any delays working with them. Normally, they delivered everything on time.

I would hire them again if we ever need more design work done. Dmitry is a person I’d like to have on board on my team. It was a pleasure to work with guys who understand you.