Digital product design for B2B (ERP, MRP, CRM, BI)

Redbrix is a digital design studio that provides product design and brand identity to startups and companies that want to transform interesting ideas into powerful, distinctive products.

We focus on building business tools and solutions for enterprise and corporate digital products in the B2B sector.

Our experience and expertise from various industries help us bring a fresh, new perspective and create tailored solutions for new products or redefine existing products.

Industries we have worked in:

• Food and Beverages

• Portfolio Management System
  • Warehouse Management System
  • In-house Corporate System

Dnipro, Ukraine

Scholastic, Checkpoint, Tracktor.io, Frontier Infrastructure, Arktisk Vedlikehold

Branding for Startup Platform

"The team was attentive and thorough."

Mar. - May 2020

Redbrix provided branding efforts for a startup platform. They created a logo and various brand identity materials. The team also developed guidelines on how to make new branding materials if needed.

Palo Alto, California
Mick Safron
COO, Ukrainian Hub

Redbrix successfully delivered on the services requested. The team had good communication skills and kept the client updated on the processes. Getting the client's input, they hosted multiple brainstorming sessions on what look and feel the brand should have.

Our company is aimed at creating a platform that could bring innovative startups and investors from all around the world together. I'm a co-chair and COO of the company.

For what projects/services did your company hire Redbrix?

We were in need of creating an identity for our new project and since we had worked with Redbrix before we have decided to go with someone we trust.

We’re on a stage of launching a new initiative and we wanted to create a brand image that would be appealing to our audience and show our goals and values.

As I said we’ve had a good experience working with Redbrix in the past, I know that I can rely on them and I didn’t want to go through tons of interviews and searches again.

We started with an interview during which I’ve described the idea behind our initiative, our target audience and values, and what we’re trying to achieve. Over the course of the next several weeks, I was shown multiple concepts of our logo design and possible brand identity directions. We were brainstorming and cutting off ideas until we’ve had the one concept that we liked and took into production.

I was working directly with one of the co-founders Dmitry who was leading the whole project.

As an outcome we have a logo design, various brand identity materials and guidelines on how to create new materials in case we need them.

Dmitry was always in touch, updating me on the progress and doing regular demonstrations. We’ve also had several brainstorm sessions during which we were discussing what look and feel our brand should have and what values it should send to the world.

I liked how we gradually moved through different iterations and how our thoughts and ideas were shaped into actual images and materials.

We were quite satisfied with the services provided, the team was attentive and thorough.

Prototype Dev for Freelance Business

"I loved how much energy they have spent on creating concepts..."

Nov. 2019 - Jan. 2020

Redbrix built a web application for e-learning that moved analog tools to a digital perspective. They designed screens and design concepts for the app. The app also displays performance statistics.

Levignac-de-Guyenne, France
Startup Owner, Freelance Business

Redbrix displayed high levels of empathy and creatively designed a very appealing app. They were communicative, clear, and efficient with their workflow. The energy and attention they spent on the project were impressive.

I am a solo businessman and the product owner. I was looking for a design team that would help me shape and polish my idea into an interactive prototype that could be both a proof of concept and my foundation in search of investors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Redbrix?

To create a testing process that is smart, easy, and usable for everyday customers

The projects goal is to simplify and completely digitalise the process of learning whether it is to be used in schools and universities, or in the corporate sector. More project details: ⁃ web application for education and testing ⁃ can be used in schools to conduct exams and tests ⁃ can be used in companies for business training, seminars and tests ⁃ shows performance statistics of each student/employee Redbrix worked closely with me, and as a result, we have created multiple concepts and come up with the final vision of the product. We have figured out the final logic and user flows, and after that they have designed actual screens of the app. Now I am in the middle of looking for partners and investors who would join me in the next stages.

Based on Clutch reviews, and have similar relevant experience.

Redbrix had to do a lot of discovery work, and concepts that we later discussed together, and used to come with a final vision for the product. A lot of schools and companies still prefer to use paper and pen every day which results in a huge waste of time when it comes to checking homework or test results. Many of these cases happen because a lot of people are not tech savvy and afraid to use software that looks complicated. So, the main challenge was to make a product that would be easy to use by both students and teachers regardless of their computer skills level. And it has to transmit this feeling of simplicity from the first look.

We worked closely with the founders.

Redbrix showed a great level of empathy for the customers and spent a lot of time trying to make the app to look, feel and work as friendly and simple as possible. I loved how much energy they have spent on creating concepts and how much attention they have paid to even smallest details during the whole project.

Communicative, seemless, process organisation and efficiency.

Ease of communication and clarity of solutions offered.

Based on my experience, eveything was delivered as I expected.

Overall Score Excellent service and value for money.
    Everything was scheduled on time.
    Very cost effective.
    Excellent.
    Without hesitation.

Branding & Corporate Website for Aquaculture Company

"I liked their fast responses and systematic, methodical approach."

Oct. 2017 - Jan. 2018

Redbrix developed a turnkey solution that included a brand identity, a logo, and an easily editable website. The site had 3D illustrations and an admin panel.

Sennesvik, Norway
Sales Manager, Frontier Infrastructure

The new website was streamlined, informative, and attractive. It successfully attracted new clients and distinguished the company from the competition. Redbrix responded quickly to questions and kept the internal team informed of their progress. They were both thorough and skilled.

I am a shareholder and sales manager at Frontier Infrastructure, headquartered in Sennesvik, Norway. We provide complex, eco-friendly infrastructure solutions for Norwegian aquaculture.

For what projects/services did your company hire Redbrix?

We were launching a marketing campaign and our company website. We also wanted a logo and brand identity. We wanted a contractor that could develop a turnkey solution so we could concentrate on our business rather than searching for contractors.

Our main goal was to create a brand identity that reflected our values. We also wanted the website to tell people about our advantages and the solutions we provide. The website serves as a presentation for our potential clients and source of company news for our existing clients.

We wanted it to be informative and easy to understand, but not overloaded with text. Another essential element was the ability to easily edit content and add news to the website. The brand identity needed to suit both the digital environment and materials for expos and conferences.

I was responsible for finding a contractor. Since I was busy with other duties, I looked for someone who could develop a turnkey solution instead of searching separately for brand identity designers, web designers, and developers.

Redbrix was recommended to me by a friend who already used their services. After a brief conversation with their lead designer about their approach and methods, I decided to go with them.

We had several calls to talk about our goals and purpose. Then the team designed our logo and visual identity. We had the idea of animated 3D illustrations for the website.

After discussing illustration metaphors, the team created website layouts. Several iterations later, the team completed the final website design and started implementing it in code. Finally, the Redbrix team created an admin panel, helped me secure a hosting provider, and successfully launched the website.

During the whole process, I communicated with the team’s lead designer. Another designer and two developers worked on the project.

We have a good-looking, informative company website that presents our capabilities and attracts clients. Our new identity helps us stand out among other companies in our industry.

The team was always online and responded very quickly. Communication was regular and easy, and the project timeline was good. We had frequent calls and progress updates.

I liked their fast responses and systematic, methodical approach.

I expected the work to be done faster, but I understood that the team couldn't maintain their thoroughness and engagement with the process on a tighter deadline. Overall, I was completely satisfied with them.

Overall Score They're a great team with good communication. Engaging and timely!
    All tasks and deadlines were on time.
    It was satisfactory.
    The results were outstanding. The team was engaging, thorough, and highly skilled.
    I'm highly likely to refer them.

Brand Identity for Oil and Gas Business Cluster

“I and our company’s board members were really delighted with the final look of the new logo and identity.”

Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2018

Redbrix designed a website and honed branding for a cluster of oil and gas companies. They developed a logo, implemented the designs through code, and introduced an admin panel. They also launched the site.

Hammerfest, Norway
Roman Fredriksen
Business Developer, Pro Barents AS

Web activity surpassed expectations, and all stakeholders involved were pleased with the final product. Although they would benefit from condensing their timeframe, Redbrix communicated effectively and was transparent with their progress, thanks to multiple demonstrations.

I’m a Business Developer at Pro Barents, a business cluster created by several companies from oil and gas, fish farming and aquaculture industries. Our purpose is to consolidate our presence in the region, promote participating companies, and host educational events.

For what projects/services did your company hire Redbrix?

I needed someone who could not only design the website, but implement that design in code, as well as a create a brand identity for our business cluster.

We wanted the website to be our tool to spread the word about our cluster and induce more companies to join it. We also wanted the website to be a sort of an information hub for participating companies where they could learn the latest news and see any upcoming events.

I’d worked with the Redbrix team before, and I liked how they managed my previous project, so I approached them again with this job

We started with several calls to talk about cluster’s goals and purpose, and then the team started designing our logo and visual identity. After that, we came up with an idea for animated, 3D-illustrations for the website. We discussed illustration metaphors and the team proceeded to create website layouts. After a few iterations, the team completed the final design of the website and moved to implementing it in code. At the end, Redbrix team created an admin panel, helped me with my hosting provider, and successfully launched the website.

I communicated with the team’s Lead Designer, but there were other designers and three more developers working as well.

The website's activity indicators went beyond our expectations. The website turned out to be just what we expected. It looks good, it’s informative and it’s stable. I, together with other companies’ representatives, are satisfied with the final result.

There were no communications problems between me and the team. Redbrix always provided me with status updates and regular demonstrations.

Both myself and our company’s board members were really delighted with the final look of the new logo and identity.

Overall, I’m satisfied with the work. But just like the last time I worked with Redbrix, I wish the timeframe could be reduced.

Overall Score It was another great performance by the team behind Redbrix!
    They had good scheduling.
    They’re a great value for the time and money.
    I’m satisfied with the team’s ability to adapt and propose good solutions during the project. We got a great result.
    It’s highly likely.

Conference Design for Entrepreneurship Group

"The team's choices regarding the project's design direction was perfect and allowed for future development."

May 2017 - July 2017

Redbrix designed a national event concept for internet entrepreneurs. The team created engaging metaphors for conference sessions and came up with industry-specific designs for each.

Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Olesya Malevanaya
Chapter Director, Startup Grind Dnipro

The team adapted their work for both digital and physical uses, creating a great overall conference theme. Redbrix made themselves available throughout the project, communicating well and setting aside time for discussions.

I am a regional manager at Startup Grind in Dnipro, Ukraine. I also act as an event manager, organizer and co-author of an event project concept called ‘Creativity Days in Ukraine.’

For what projects/services did your company hire Redbrix?

We needed to develop a design concept from scratch, targeting a creative cluster event, keeping in mind that design had to contain a metaphor that would be intuitive for a broad audience.

Our goal was to create a brand identity and design materials for a country-wide event. We were looking for someone who would create a vivid and recognizable image that could connect with industries related to creativity, technology, and business. The event's image had to be as adaptable and agile as possible as well as be equally recognizable to different information carriers.

I was in charge of searching and selecting a contractor for the project. We needed a team that would be ready to provide a creative solution to fit our vision.

After having discussed the initial tasks together, we decided to go with Redbrix and had a session of Skype-calls to give a detailed task description to them, along with briefing them on our event’s main audience.

A few days after discussion, we were shown 3 design options for us to follow. All of the options were accompanied by clear comments with constructive arguments regarding the choice and suggestion. Eventually, we went with the option of ‘Generative Art’  and replaced our design request with a step-by-step work plan.

On our side, the team consisted of myself and the event’s co-producer. We communicated regularly with Redbrix's lead designer, who was the main communicator and manager between us and several other designers on their team. Most of Redbrix's project discussions were within their team, and then the lead designer came back and liaised with us.

As a result of our interactions with the Redbrix team, we had a number of conceptual solutions designed for each block of the event’s agenda, all of which had intuitive metaphors. All design concepts were created for use in a digital environment (both web and social media) and a physical environment (marketing materials).

While discussing work concepts and design solutions, we were able to contact the Redbrix team at any time that was convenient for both of us and them by pre-planning a call. A significant time was allocated for discussions and possible corrections. Corrections were applied according to our comments and within the agreed timeframe.

The team's choices regarding the project's design direction was perfect and allowed for future development. Generative art was the best option for the project’s dynamic and creative direction; it fully captured what we wanted to express and transfer to our audience.

It might have been useful if we had conducted focus group interviews and polls when we received draft concepts.

Overall Score I’m very pleased with our cooperation.
    I will gladly recommend Redbrix to my friends and colleagues.

UX/UI for Marketing Automation Startup

“They performed excellently and above my expectations.”

Dec. 2016 - Feb. 2017

Redbrix helped design widgets like chat windows for websites, using Zeplin for mockups. They also reviewed the platform for to provide their recommendations for areas that could be polished and improved.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Konstantin Mitrofansky
Founder, Tracktor.io

Redbrix excelled in understanding what was needed and provided that quickly and within deadline. Their superior understanding of how the design is applied complements the team’s design expertise. They delivered a high-quality widget that is so well-liked that it was replicated many times.

Tracktor.io is developing a marketing automation platform. We are an early stage company. We have 4 full-time employees. I’m the co-founder. We are based in Ukraine which is where our development team is. We also have an office in Las Vegas, Nevada.

What challenge were you trying to address with Redbrix?

We are a small company. Most of us are developers. We don’t have anyone who has design experience and user experience design.

They helped us design customer-facing widgets, which we installed on the clients’ websites to communicate with operators regarding customer inquiries. It’s a widget which we thought was brilliant, and we often re-implemented it. We also asked Redbrix to go through our UI of the platform and give us recommendations so we can improve our user experience.

The widget is like online chat. There’s an icon on the customer side. When you click it, you get an operator who can answer your questions or explain how to use a certain feature of the product. The automation results also send messages. We call them in-opt messages to the users when they do or when they don’t do something on the customer side. It’s behavior driven. We received the mockups in Zeplin, and then we did the HTML stack ourselves. It included some CSS styling, which we could use in layers, but then we did everything ourselves. They used material design as the main approach for this job. Our UI was okay, but not polished. Redbrix recommended several changes, and we are still in the process of changing our controls and layouts as they suggested.

I spoke with 2 people. Our main contact was Dmitry [Lead Digital Product Designer, Redbrix]. The other guy was a designer who went through the details to clarify the requirements.

How did you come to work with Redbrix?

One of our common friends recommended Redbrix. When we started talking to them, they understood our staff. I trusted the guy who recommended Redbrix, so we went with them.

We spent $12,000–$13,000.

We started working together in December 2016 until spring 2017.

They performed excellently and above my expectations. Dmitry is like a product owner rather than a designer. His approach to design was from the product perspective. He wanted to understand how people are going to use it. He wanted to know why we embrace certain controls and layouts. They listened to us and then offered recommendations. The other guys are experienced designers.

How did Redbrix perform from a project management standpoint?

They were fast and agile. We didn’t have any delays working with them. Normally, they delivered everything on time.

I would hire them again if we ever need more design work done. Dmitry is a person I’d like to have on board on my team. It was a pleasure to work with guys who understand you.