Creative Strategies that Deliver Results

We Help Brands Grow and Influence their Industry through Creative Strategies and Solutions that Deliver Results.

We believe Good design comes from an understanding of our client’s needs, a working partnership with them, and an investment in their organization. We are a team, dedicated to creating beautiful design while providing our clients with a fun down to earth experience.

2018
Yorba Linda, CA
  • Yorba Linda, CA 92887

Small Business

Website Overhaul & Support for Leadership Consultant

"Red Stone is very organized and prioritizes effective communication."

Red Stone Studio overhauled and upgraded the website of an individual leadership consulting practice, focusing on specific outcomes such as clarifying purpose, developing brand voice, and producing content.

Anaheim Hills, California
Ryan Gottfredson
Leadership Development Consultant and Professor

The redesigned site brings in more customers for the client's business and receives frequent compliments on its appearance. The Red Stone Studio team is extremely professional, combining their knack for design with a very detail-oriented, rigorous approach to achieving results.

I am a leadership development consultant that helps organizations develop their leaders to be more effective, agile, and future-ready, all through a focus on mindsets.

For what projects/services did your company hire Red Stone Studio?

I hired Red Stone Studio to revamp and upgrade my website, which they did a fantastic job on (and at a cheaper price than the first person I worked with). Because of their high-quality work, I have continually turned to them to produce online and media content (new web pages, flyers, book cover). I now have them on a retainer because I see them as a trusted partner for helping me be successful in my business.

I wanted a more reputable web presence that would help me be seen as a high-quality expert to help organizations develop their leaders. I believe that my website supports my brand as a high-quality and cutting-edge leadership developer.

One of the things that sold me on Red Stone is their focus on driving specific outcomes. They will not do anything for me until we are both clear on what the outcome and goal of the project is. This helps ensure that everything they do is going to have the anticipated effect.

To get a finalized product (website), we went through a series of steps that included:

• Clarifying exactly what I do
  • Identifying target customers and doing a deep dive on what they are looking for
  • Coming up with a strategy for appealing to target customers
  • Designing website that appeals to target customers and addresses the basic questions they might have
  • Working with me to ensure branding and content have my personality and voice.

The team was largely Rupert, but he worked with a variety of other folks as needed to pull in basic assistance or to tap into other knowledgeable experts.

I am regularly recognized for my great-looking website. I believe that I am now converting a higher-percentage of website visitors.

It has been extremely effective. Red Stone is very organized and prioritizes effective communication.

A combination of being results-focused, thorough, and having a great eye and expertise for design.

None.

Best bang for your buck out there.