Maximising Impact For Small Businesses

The goal of Red Rag Marketing is to help small businesses grow their brand and expand their customer base through the power of social media platforms such as Facebook & Instagram.

We pride ourselves on utilising innovate methods to generate high quality leads with exceptional levels of customer liaison, ensuring all our media is tailored to the individual business needs.

At Red Rag Marketing we aim to maximise ‘IMPACT’, we know that having an impact on the target audience will increase attention and attention will go on to generate business growth.

The Red Rag Marketing team will not rest until our customers are getting the results they desire through detailed data analysis and systematic testing.

We will continue to optimise your ads maximising performance to ensure that your media is having an impact on your audience at all times.

2019
Crewe, United Kingdom
  • 7 Hopsedge Close
    Crewe, CHS CW2 5TR

WhatStorage, ABCulture Collection, Diva Choice, Echo Room Recordings, Facilities Construction Consultants Ltd, High Speed Marine Services

Social Media for Facilities Construction Consulting Firm

“They explained everything that needed to be done, and their personal touch and passion helped us succeed.”

July - Oct. 2019

Red Rag Marketing managed social media campaigns for an engineering firm in the energy industry. They took time to understand the market niche and found new ways to broadcast the brand.

Trinidad and Tobago
Ross Ali
Director, Facilities Construction Consultants Ltd

The brand now has a much wider audience. Red Rag Marketing sent regular reports and offered good guidance for social media advertising.

I'm the managing director for a service provider that focuses on engineering drawings and the energy industry in Trinidad and Tobago. Our services include document controls and other resources that support the industry.

What challenge were you trying to address with Red Rag Marketing?

We were the sole provider for all services for a major offshore client. We wanted to branch into new markets, and we hired Red Rag Marketing to improve our visibility.

They created ads for us on Facebook and LinkedIn. They contacted us on a regular basis, and we discussed what we wanted. Since we work in such a niche market, they really took the time to learn about the services we offer. They interpreted our work and found ways to share our brand with the wider community.

I interacted directly with their founder.

How did you come to work with Red Rag Marketing?

My wife knew about them and was impressed by their personal touch. I appreciated their approach and decided to hire them.

Overall, we spent a little under £4,000 (approximately $4,500 USD).

We started working together in July 2019, and the project wrapped up in early October 2019.

Through our social media campaigns, we reached a lot more people in the industry.

How did Red Rag Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We had regular meetings via Skype, and we communicated a lot through email and WhatsApp. They also sent us regular reports with potential improvements. They were very accommodating, and they guided us through the best ways to utilize social media marketing.

I really appreciated the time they took to teach us. They explained everything that needed to be done, and their personal touch and passion helped us succeed.

I was overwhelmed by everything they did for us, and there's nothing they could change.

Be open and honest about your product. They are willing to work with you, so don't be intimidated.

Facebook Marketing for Women's Fashion Retailer

"They took a personal interest in my project."

June-Aug. 2019

Red Rag Marketing directed social media marketing campaigns for a jewelry and swimwear retailer. The team created photos, videos, and ad copy to post. They provided guidance to grow the client’s skill set.

Tricia Blake
CEO, Diva Choice

Delivering impressive visual content, Red Rag Marketing helped to generate significant traffic. The team provided opportunities to gain deeper insights into social media marketing. They invested time to understand the business, demonstrating a dedication to success and ensuring a future partnership.

I’m the CEO of Diva Choice. We’re a small company that retails fashion jewelry and swimwear.

What challenge were you trying to address with Red Rag Marketing?

I wanted to master my social media marketing skills or at least learn more about it.

Red Rag Marketing helped manage our social media marketing efforts. Mainly, their team helped with our Facebook account. While they took over the account, we had weekly meetings where I provided my input and they gave their opinions. They directed a photoshoot with one of their contacts at our pop-up location to create content for the platform. Their team provided photos, videos, and wrote ad copy to help bring my brand to a different level. They reviewed my website to look at possible issues. Then, their team gave me a list of improvements to make. Red Rag Marketing also gave weekly lessons on what value we should give clients and how to engage them. They went the distance to get my brand out there.

I worked with Jamie (Founder, Red Rag Marketing). I also met a teammate who created visuals for the account.

How did you come to work with Red Rag Marketing?

I found Red Rag Marketing on Facebook. Jamie had small businesses in mind, which was awesome. I also felt that he took a personal interest in my brand. He tried to give my company the best start possible. That meant a lot to me.

We spent around £1,700 (approximately $2,190).

We started the project in June 2019, and it wrapped up in August 2019.

The photos and videos were excellent. Jamie put a lot of time and effort into analyzing my company and creating a specific strategy. I saw a lot of traffic. But it would’ve taken longer than three months to start actualizing sales, which wasn’t in the budget as a small company. If I had more time working with them, their efforts would’ve led to sales. I learned a lot from Red Rag Marketing and intend to work with them again.

How did Red Rag Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

Red Rag Marketing provided written reports every week on time. Jamie managed Skype or video meetings where he would show me the backend of social media marketing campaigns. He explained what certain results meant. I learned a lot from them.

Red Rag Marketing’s quality of work was impressive. Their team worked hard, making the effort to actually understand my company. They have a big following on Facebook and streamed live videos to drive traffic to my social media, which their team didn’t have to do. With Red Rag Marketing, you’re not just another client. They took a personal interest in my project, which means a lot to a small business.

No, it was a great experience. Red Rag Marketing had done everything in their power to help me succeed. Hence, I’m going to go back to them for more help when I’m in a better financial position.

Try and understand your demographic. Listen and learn. Unlike other providers, Red Rag Marketing teaches.

Social Media Marketing and Training for Recording Studio

“It’s really nice to not need to be the one chasing different details down to make sure everything got done.”

July 2019 - Ongoing

Red Rag Marketing operates social media marketing campaigns for an independent recording studio. They also help instruct their client on social media marketing techniques and expand their advertising avenues.

Parkstone, United Kingdom
Jack Feilden-Irving
Managing Director, Echo Room Recordings

Red Rag Marketing has successfully increased the incoming leads of their client, leading to increased business. They are highly enthusiastic, communicate updates regularly, and provide useful instruction toward helping their client to eventually take over their own marketing processes.

My business is Echo Room Recordings, and we are a recording studio that helps people to produce, record, mix, and master their music so that they can share it with the world. I am the creator and only employee of the studio.

What challenge were you trying to address with Red Rag Marketing?

I’m more of a musician than anything else and have had to learn the hard way to become a businessman. Getting into marketing was a whole other endeavor, and I quickly realized that I needed some sort of more professional help with it.

Facebook seemed to be a good place to start where a lot of clients I was looking to work with were hanging out, so I reached to Red Rag Marketing for help with that.

Initially, I was hoping to have a few consultation meetings with Jamie (Founder, Red Rag Marketing) and get him to teach me a bit about the backend of the business manager and how I could gain a good understanding of the system myself. I quickly realized that his knowledge of the whole Facebook marketing sector was hard-earned over many, many years, and it was going to take me a long time to be able to do what he does.

I’ve handed stuff over to him since then, and he has helped to coach me over time. He also suggested we start doing video marketing. For someone who hadn’t spoken into a camera before, it was a very difficult ask to basically become a personality, but Jamie was able to gently move me in that direction, and now I’m putting up videos 2­–3 times a week.

I just work with Jamie.

How did you come to work with Red Rag Marketing?

I posted on Facebook asking if anyone knew a Facebook marketing team they could recommend, and one of my friends recommended Jamie. That’s how the connection was formed.

We work on a monthly retainer fee, and I believe we’ve spent about £700 (approximately $900 USD) on the project overall.

We started our work in July 2019 and are continuing to work together.

The main thing is the outreach I’m getting now from new leads. My lead generation was the main goal of the whole process and has dramatically gone up since we started. I’m getting a lot more leads and a lot more work, which has been great.

How did Red Rag Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

He basically takes care of the data side of things entirely, but he’s very good at running social media marketing campaigns, as well as more subtly suggesting potential new avenues and instructing on the finer points of the process. We built an ad together, he took me through the process of trying to understand my ideal customer, and he delivers weekly reports on how things are going and how we can maximize our success.

One of the best things about Jamie is that he’s unbelievably prompt getting back to you. He usually sends me something back within five minutes. It’s really nice to not need to be the one chasing different details down to make sure everything got done. We do a weekly video meeting for about an hour and then he sends me follow-ups with data analysis, as well as little messages and updates throughout the week.

It might sound cheesy, but the most impressive thing really is the personal touch. He has a very good mindset and is good at understanding how to train someone with very little experience in marketing and video creation without making them feel overwhelmed.

I really can’t think of anything. It’s been a great experience.

Have as clear a picture of what you want as you possibly can coming into your initial meetings. Think deeply about who your ideal customer is, and Jamie will take care of the rest.

Web Marketing Support for Self-Published Children Books

“They have a personal touch that always makes me feel like a priority.”

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Red Rag Marketing developed a website for a self-published author. Running a successful SMM campaign, they also increased the number of Facebook and Instagram followers by guiding each platform’s content.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Nikisha Watson
Author & Owner, ABCulture Collection

In addition to improving engagement on social media, Red Rag Marketing has increased traffic, click-through rates, sales, and pre-order sales on the author’s website. Customer-oriented, their team pays attention to detail and is always available. Overall, they’re great partners.

Our small family business is called ABCulture Collection, and I’m an author of several books.

What challenge were you trying to address with Red Rag Marketing?

I am a self-published author, so in the past, I’ve done all of our marketing myself. I thought the best way to spread the word about my books was through social media, so Red Rag Marketing has taken over the SMM of all my books.

My package with them is called full management. First, they created a strategy that would make people want to continue visiting my site and social media, and solidify a loyal fanbase. Since then, they’ve created a social media ad campaign and managed my pages on Facebook and Instagram. This has included guiding me on what pictures to include, proposing new content, and responding to comments to keep people engaged. They’ve also built a website that would funnel sales.

I interact with Jamie (Founder, Red Rag Marketing).

How did you come to work with Red Rag Marketing?

I found them through a social media search. We had an initial consultation call, and we had good chemistry. They also had really reasonable prices. I  liked that they were also a small business and their vibe, so I didn’t really look anywhere else.

Our contract is about £1,100 per month, which adds up to about $4,200 so far.

We started working together in August 2019, and we’re about halfway through the project.

When we started, I had about a hundred followers, but Red Rag Marketing has helped me increase that to about 2,000 followers. My engagement is excellent! I launched my book for preorder about a month ago, and have already sold 300 copies! I’ve learned a lot while working with them, and I’m really pleased with how everything has worked out so far.

How did Red Rag Marketing perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a weekly Skype call, where Jamie and I brainstorm about what we should post in the upcoming week and which photos will make our posts stand out. They also provide me with a weekly report on how many visitors the page has had, what the site’s click-through rate looks like, and the conversion rate.

They have a personal touch that always makes me feel like a priority. I think a lot of other agencies treat their clients like just another fish in a big pond, but Jamie is very detail-oriented. He remembers little details about my business, my books, and even asks about my kids.

I know that if I send them a message at an abnormal time, they’ll still get back to me quickly. I’ve been happy with their work and would recommend them to anyone.

So far, I haven’t found any room for improvement. They’ve been great!

During our initial phone call, Jamie asked a lot about my business and what I wanted the results of the project to be. He really pushed me to think about what we needed, and used that information to create our project plan. So, my advice is to think very carefully about what you really want to achieve.