Bring ideas to life!

We are a website design & development, mobile app and digital marketing company with our presence in New York and back-office development center in India. We offer a bird's eye view for all your digital needs right from branding (i.e. logo design, brand identity) to create a customized web presence for your business. We also offer mobile application development on iPhone, Android, and Windows Mobile.

Our online marketing includes app store optimization, Search & Social Media Marketing.

2007
New York, NY
  • 1177 Avenue of the Americas, 5th Floor
    New York, NY 10036
  • C-104, Unit #104, Sector 65
    Noida

Web Design & Dev for Indoor Cycling Studio

"We communicated easily and quickly with the project manager."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Red Fox Web Technologies provided full-stack web development for a sports studio platform, perfecting design elements and building functionalities to spec. They now manage enhancements and tweaks.

Colombia
CEO, Cycling Studio

With 2 weeks of launching, the website drew over 200 users, many of whom commented on the platform’s user-friendly layout for reserving classes. Red Fox Web Technologies’ responsiveness, adherence to requirements, and reasonable pricing make them a valuable partner.

I’m the CEO of an indoor cycling studio with high-end technology that allows customers to do full-body workouts in intensive 45-minute classes. We provide an electric environment with top-notch facilities to motivate our clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Red Fox Web Technologies?

We hired them to design and develop our online platform.

We wanted a website where our customers could easily access information about our programs and class schedules, reserve their seats, and buy class packages or memberships from their phones, tablets, or computers.

We scanned Upwork for different vendors, and Red Fox seemed suited to our needs.

The project was divided into 3 stages: design, development, and operation. During the first 2 stages, Red Fox sent weekly updates.

In the design stage, we described how we wanted the website to look, and Red Fox improved our vision and designed the platform. We spent a few weeks perfecting the design until we reached a suitable option. For the development stage, Red Fox built the functionalities we discussed before the start of the project and added a few more features. We ran tests on the functionalities to make sure they worked well. Finally, in the operation stage, we launched the site and added a few final functionalities to facilitate our day-to-day operations.

Explain how the solution addressed your business challenge.

The solution allows our clients to reserve classes and purchase packages easily. On our end, the platform allows us to track availability, monitor reservations, and modify them at our clients’ requests.

The website already has over 200 users after a week and a half of operation. Customers are reserving classes online and commenting on the site’s user-friendliness.

How effective was the project management?

The project management was efficient despite the time difference. We communicated easily and quickly with the project manager.

I appreciate their availability to respond and fix issues as soon as possible.

Branding & Web Design for Life Coaching Platform

“[The way] they manage the project and the clients is impressive.”

May 2017 - Ongoing

Red Fox Web Technologies developed a one-page WordPress website with multiple sections. They linked it to a merchant account and created ActiveCampaign forms for users to schedule appointments.

San Diego Metro Area
Owner, Life Coaching Platform

The website accurately represents the business message and brand and has already generated 50 qualified leads. Red Fox Web Technologies offers valuable suggestions and realistic feedback to ensure their work meets the client’s goal. They are accessible 24/7 and responsive to requests for changes.

I am the owner, personal development coach, business coach, seminar speaker and author. I’ve been doing this for 17 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Red Fox?

I needed great web development and graphic design and someone that’s accountable to timelines. I wanted to take my business to another level.

I wanted a high-end branding WordPress website that was one page with multiple sections. They graphically designed the site and plugged it into my merchant account. They created forms using ActiveCampaign for people to schedule time with me to create strategy sessions through my website.

I communicated what my brand was and they made logos and graphics that resonated with what we do. I needed a lead-generation funnel site that took away the sales aspect of it. I needed it to make a profound statement and make an impact when people went there. The goal was to create a relationship and get people to call me without getting potential customers lost in the website.

After my first site, a month later, I had him do my second site.

Karan [Business Head/Creative Head, Red Fox Web] was my main point of contact. He gave me great feedback on some of my suggestions. I submitted a timeline, copywriting, type of images that I wanted, and then he created a template. He sent me options to choose from; it was a collaborative experience. Karan showed me how things work on the web. For example, I wanted him to change a banner, and I had no idea a banner takes four to six hours. He learned how to work with me and get a grasp of my vision and how I work as an entrepreneur.

I had them do a second website as well. Karan told me that my vision and what I wrote down weren’t matching and gave me a suggestion. To have insight from a web perspective like that changed the course of what I was asking him to do for all the right reasons. I had somebody to not only build the site but also keep my brand in check and make sure that my outcomes are being accomplished. He had my back in a big way in doing that. It saved me lots of money and mistakes.

How did you come to work with Red Fox?

It was a referral from someone on LinkedIn. I decided to work with him during a consultation with him

I’ve spent approximately $1,000 so far. I’ll probably spend another $1,500–$3,000, so the total will be around $5,000 when the project is complete.

We started working together in May 2017 and the work is ongoing.

On Instagram, 20-30% of my followers liked the logo and the branding banner and commented on it. Approximately 50 qualified people have visited the new website, and they all loved it. They all received the message I intended to send; the feelings of professionalism, confidence, and engagement that they’re sharing with me came through. That was our goal. I haven’t received any negative feedback about the site or the flow. It’s been right on. I’ve never had anyone say they don’t understand what we do. It’s pretty clear.

How did Red Fox perform from a project management standpoint?

Responsiveness is almost 24/7. They’re nine hours ahead of me. I’ve never had to chase them down for an answer or help. Sometimes I have to change things quickly. I was doing a campaign and I was selling seminar tickets for $15 and needed to change it to $35. Normally, that could take six to eight hours on his end to change it, which I didn’t know. They’d have it done same day or next. When he said it would be done in 10 hours or that he would respond in the morning with the next milestone, he did. That made the process easy. Karan was sick once, and while he was at the doctor, he was making email changes on my server to meet deadline. He delivers. There was no language barrier with him being in India. That was key as well.

How they manage the project and the clients is impressive. They make sure that the project is right for them and they are right for the client. Their fees are budget conscious. The financial transaction was the easy part.

I can’t think of one. I’ve been treated extremely well. That’s why I keep going back to them.

Overall Score I marked this down only because of the one challenge we ran into, but I will continue to use them. They have my loyalty.
    A couple of the people in their office got sick and we did miss a deadline by a couple of weeks, but they made it up.
    I’ve got two awesome websites that cost between $600-$800 for both of them, and that’s unheard of. They could be charging more.
    They delivered graphics that were better than what I originally asked for. When they weren’t, they fixed them at their own cost.
    I already have. I’ve sent two clients to them already.

WordPress Customizations for Freelance Web Designer

"They were extremely professional and completed my requests in a timely manner."

Jul. 2016 - Nov. 2017

Red Fox was hired as a third-party vendor to provide backend PHP development services in order to fulfill some custom requests on behalf of clients.

California
Freelance Web Designer

Red Fox assisted in fulfilling various requests thanks to their PHP expertise. Without their involvement, client needs wouldn’t have been met. They’re an easy team to work with and promptly reach out for any issues that come up or question they have.

I’m an experienced freelance graphic and web designer that works with both large corporations as well as small businesses. I develop branding and create logos, marketing, and print collateral. I also design and maintain both WordPress and CSS/HTML websites and a social media presence for my clients.

For what projects/services did your company hire Red Fox Web Technologies?

I needed assistance with some custom development in WordPress based on client needs. It required some backend PHP development in order to meet the clients' specifications.

My goal was to incorporate custom features that were requested by a client. My client's unique business model required some changes to WooCommerce, in particular, for scheduling and servicing of their clients.

I chose this vendor because they had the qualifications I was looking for, positive recommendations, and a reasonable rate.

Red Fox has assisted me on various custom requests from my clients. For example, one client needed to customize their order confirmation emails in WordPress. This client also had unique validation requests for processing orders.

Without Red Fox, I wouldn’t have been able to meet my client’s needs. They were extremely professional and completed my requests in a timely manner.

Red Fox was extremely easy to work with and was excellent about communicating any questions or concerns.