Management Consulting meets Digital Genius

Red Dot Digital Inc. is a full service digital and data insights firm.

At Red Dot Digital, our core business streams are digital business and marketing, data insights, profile-building, and reputation management. We go well beyond the industry standard with our insightful audit and strategy support.

We harness the power of all these streams to drive data-based decision-making insights for your organization.

Toronto, Canada
  • 67 Yonge St
    Toronto, ON M5E

Digital Marketing for Lifestyle & Wellness Brand

“If you want to work with a company who is sensitive to your needs and time frames, hire Red Dot.”

Dec. 2018 - Ongoing

Red Dot Digital Inc. helped grow the online presence for a Chinese medicine and acupuncture practice. They built a website, and now edit content and oversee social media accounts.

Julie Kay
Founder, Qi Knows Best

Social media feedback is good, and the resources push accurate information into the mainstream. Red Dot Digital Inc. is well-organized and flexible, and they never force a separation between authentic personal character and brand messaging. They provide strong tools for growth.

I have a relatively new brand that I'm trying to extend as a lifestyle and wellness program. I practice traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture.

What challenge were you trying to address with Red Dot Digital Inc?

Through social media, I wanted to create a patient resource and education center that gave users access to Chinese medicine in everyday life. In the past, I only grew my business through direct referral, but the paradigm has shifted in the past few years. Potential clients are doing their own research, but the sources that are readily available are not very accurate. I didn't have a background in social media, but it seemed like the way to create an authentic source. I wanted a team to help create my online presence.

I am writing a book, and have a lot of articles that they helped me edit. They built my website and are publishing all of my work on the site in a timely manner. They've introduced me to Facebook and Instagram, and they make sure the content on my site is consistently mine. They're also responsible for when the information is conveyed and published.

I have one main point of contact. She assigns specific resources for my editing, webpage, the Instagram account, and Facebook.

How did you come to work with Red Dot Digital Inc?

My closest friend encouraged me to branch out into social media for years. I was too scared to do it, but this friend and her husband knew Red Dot for a long time. Because of that connection, I was willing to meet with them and share some of my ideas. After two or three months, I decided they would be a good fit for me. It seemed like the natural thing to do.

At this point, I've invested about $15,000.

We started the official research and business plan around December 2018. The work ramped up significantly in February or March 2019, and the collaboration is ongoing.

I get really good feedback from my social media accounts. There's a lot of turnover and recognition of the information I provide. These resources really help get more information about Chinese medicine into the mainstream.

How did Red Dot Digital Inc perform from a project management standpoint?

They're definitely well-organized and very on the ball. The support is there, and I never have to wait long to hear back from them. They really care about my needs, even when I'm in a panic.

My main point of contact reaches out to me any time of day. Texts and emails are returned quickly, and we just recently had a phone call until midnight to walk me through Instagram questions. They offer the support I need, and I really appreciate them.

They provide a personal touch, and they let me project my authentic image. They allow me to keep my own character in my messaging, and I don't have to separate myself from my brand. I have the tools to grow, and I never feel suppressed. There's a lot of variability and flexibility in their process.

I don't have anything they should improve. Even things I didn't know would be met were addressed before I even had to mention them.

Red Dot was definitely the right direction for me. Even though this is more work, it doesn't feel like a burden. They're task- and goal-oriented, and they work within a realistic timeline. If you want to work with a company who is sensitive to your needs and time frames, hire Red Dot.

I already recommend them.