We'll rank you or your competitor - you choose!

More Traffic, Better Leads, Increased Revenue

Our company has evaluated hundreds of websites, and has come up with one thing that resonates throughout the Internet:  The average business owner needs to get more customers to (or through!) their site - but doesn't know how. We can help.

SEO Help

We've been helping businesses with their SEO for nearly fifteen years. If it's time for you to start ranking your site in Google, Yahoo!

and Bing, let us help.

Ecommerce Help

Serious business owners trust Red Canoe Media for boosting their eCommerce sales and increasing their exposure through traffic and additional selling channels like Amazon, eBay and Wal-Mart.

Advertising Help

We're a Google certified partner. Build your brand exposure, boost your sales, and start conversations with people that are already engaging with your brand on social media and selling platforms.

I'm Not Sure!

Digital marketing encompasses a lot of different things. If you're not sure where to start or what to do first, click here to see some options that will steer you in the right direction!

Don't be fooled by web design firms who 'also do Internet Marketing'. Count on a Digital Marketing agency with a proven record, both locally and nationwide.

1997
St. Louis, MO
  • St. Louis, MO

Specializing in ecommerce companies that want more organic traffic and also want to expand do Amazon, eBay, Wal Mart and others. Over 30 years combined digital marketing and SEO experience. Veteran owned.

SEO Strategy for Furniture Business

“They really go the extra mile, performing tasks that we don’t pay for.”

Feb. 2007 - Ongoing

Red Canoe Media is handling SEO for a mattress store. They utilize keywords, backlinking and curate digital content. They monitor Google algorithms and provide evaluations and suggestions for improvement.

MIssouri
Co-Owner, STL Beds

Business has quadrupled and targeted traffic has grown. Red Canoe Media is transparent with progress and provides regular status updates. They are flexible in scope and they document resource allocation, which ensures effective spending. Customers can expect strong value for the price.

I am a co-owner of STL Beds, a full-line specialty bedding store. We handle items that bigger stores don’t want to focus on, as they would take too much time, effort, and training for their sales staffs. When someone can’t find something, we’re the ones they go to.

What challenge were you trying to address with Red Canoe Media?

We were nearly out of business at the time and we were working with another website service provider. We were spending a lot of money and getting very little in return, so we were trying to increase our web traffic.

They handled the entire scope of our optimization. They did all of our backlinking and helped us focus our keywords, targeting them to our specific audience. We didn’t just go after the word “mattresses” because that’s where the big companies go. We honed in on the customer that wants two-sided mattresses and other things like that. We’ve done some PPC, and we’ve gotten more into social media in recent years, but the long-term scope has always been SEO.

We create our own content. I feel that we’re the best resource for that, since we now and understand the industry best, but Red Canoe makes sure that the content gets out to people who are looking for it.

They perform complete evaluations of what we’ve done, where we stand, what needs to be done, and how it can be fixed. They suggest what needs to take priority and show us what our priorities should be, in terms of Google’s algorithm. These can include better titles, better descriptions, better content, or more links.

We work with their chief digital marketing strategist.

How did you come to work with Red Canoe Media?

I took three classes that they put on at a local library, and when they were over, realized that wasn’t smart of me to have built my own website, considering that I was a salesman. I probably should have hired someone who knew what they were doing, and that is exactly what I did this time.

We’ve been working together since February 2007.

The business has quadrupled and we’ve increased our targeted traffic. Everything is trackable and results-based. The only way we wouldn’t know is if we weren’t paying attention. I’ve never done any advertising that’s been more effective, or even came close.

How did Red Canoe Media perform from a project management standpoint?

I talk to them several times a week, but we also try to have an official meeting once every one or two weeks to discuss where we are, what we’ve done, and where we’re going. We prioritize and knock things off our checklist based on affordability. As we can afford to do the others, we pick those off as well. It’s always an ongoing project since SEO is always changing.

I’ve appreciated their attention to detail. They really go the extra mile, performing tasks that we don’t pay for. We give them a loose rein, and I appreciate that when they say they'll do something, they get it done. Most of the time, we’ve seen very good results.

They also track the work. Everything we do is trackable. When spending money, we can see where it works and where it doesn’t work. This allows us to make quick adjustments, and put our money where it’s working. The only time that happened with print media was when someone walked in with an ad or a coupon.

Any little quirks we’ve had along the way have been covered in meetings and resolved. We all have little problems here and there, but that’s normal. They do what’s right and take care of any problems that do arise. This is all we can ask for.

Many people would say that it’s not cheap, and we do get eyebrows raised when talking about our budget, but those people don’t understand that it pays for itself many times over.

I would actually rate them a 5+.
    I've done this several times.