The professional answer.

ReceptionHQ is a premium provider of Virtual Reception and Call Answering Services to clients ranging from sole traders and professionals to small business, government, not-for-profit and corporates. Established in 2003 in Australia as OfficeHQ, ReceptionHQ was launched in the US in 2007 and the UK in 2010.

ReceptionHQ provides our clients with a market leading, virtual receptionist and call answering service at a competitive, cost-effective price point.

Basic info

• ReceptionHQ Phoenix, AZ
    866.883.3499

ReceptionHQ

Excellent Tool and Performance

"It has performed every duty exactly as we needed it to. It is a modern tool for helping business calling needs."

1,001 - 5,000 Employees

Warrenton, MO
Director, Administration

Recommendations:

At least try the free trial. You will not be disappointed. This service is an excellent tool for any business and I would highly recommend switching.

Experience:

We were looking for an answering service that would help screen and direct department specific calls within each location. We use call forwarding, message inbox, call directing, virtual receptionist, and voice recognition. The company has performed excellently. It has helped callers more efficiently deal with specific issues in a more timely manner.

Pros:

Cons:

We've yet to have any major complaints.

ReceptionistHQ Provides Excellent Customer Service

"It's so easy and has made sure zero calls are missed."

Aurora, IL
Executive, Sales

Recommendations:

Use them! The different plans are easy to understand and use. You can upgrade or downgrade as needed.

Experience:

No real problems in using their per second plans, after I did the research, I discovered that Reception HQ had answers to all my problems in a clear and concise manner. My staff has no problems with it, it provides excellent customer service. Calls answered, messages forwarded, calls transferred. It's so easy and has made sure zero calls are missed. I even get messages correct.

Pros:

I like how completely professional it is. They have great customer service and if I ever have any issues it's resolved immediately.

Cons:

Nothing really. I'm quite happy with it.

Quick Responses to Real Estate Customers

"I like the way they treat my customers and I haven't received a complaint about them yet."

Hesperia, CA
Owner, Administration

Recommendations:

I believe you wouldn't regret trusting your customer service needs to them.

Experience:

ReceptionHQ’s pricing was good, and they set up quickly. I didn't really have any issues with them. I like the way they treat my customers and I haven't received a complaint about them yet.

Pros:

Their quick response when a customer calls in.

Cons:

It took a little time for their employees to learn our policies.

Great Performance and Call Quality

"It allows 24/7 communication with our customers. Performance has been great!"

Cleveland, OH
Owner, Administration

Check your bill monthly.

Experience:

Our staff chose Reception HQ for their pricing and customer service. The extra fees added were an issue that was resolved later on. We use their 24/7 call answering, voicemail, and call transferring. It allows 24/7 communication with our customers. Performance has been great!

Pros:

Their call quality!

Cons:

Added fees tagged on in bills.

Quality and Dependable Answering Service

"Its fast and easy to use."

Knoxville, TN
Senior Manager, Business Development

Recommendations:

I would recommend them to try it out.

Experience:

The price was very good, quality and dependability were great. The installation time was very fast and it hasn’t really given us any issues. Automated answering service, with a menu to redirect to the correct department, and all and the voice mail option. It has performed very well for us.

Pros:

Its fast and easy to use.

Cons:

Little to no issues at all.

ReceptionistHQ Helps Out in So Many Ways

"It just helps us out in so many ways."

51 - 200 employees

Mcdonough, GA
Manager, Administration

Recommendations:

I would recommend it to other companies.

Experience:

There’s not a problem and they [ReceptionHQ] have been good. We use the 24/7 service. The company works with our overnight and time zones.

Pros:

It just helps us out in so many ways.

Cons:

Nothing really

Cheap and Convenient Answering Service

"We use all the features that it offers. It has done exactly as expected no problems whatsoever."

Palmdale, CA
Director, IT

Recommendations:

It will work exactly as projected.

Experience:

ReceptionHQ seemed cheap and convenient. We use all the features that it offers. It has done exactly as expected no problems whatsoever.

Pros:

It is just very easy to use all the features given.

Cons:

I can't think of anything.