App Development Agency For Startups, Enterprises

Who We Are?

Based in Chandigarh - India, team Realmonkey have experienced UX & UI designers, iOS Programmers as well as back-end engineer & Scrum Master for project management. We handle design and development of iOS & SaaS based applications. Realmonkey have gained a remarkable appreciation in industry for crafting the apps from initial phase to launch and also redesigning the apps for generating leads and user traffic.

We have served over 100 clients till date and have built many digital solutions for startups and established them at top in market as their technology partner.

How We Help Client In Business?

- UX/UI Design for web & mobile apps

- Scrum & Agile

- Devops

Mohali, India

- TrackJS: SaaS Application : http://www.trackjs.com/

- Gleekr: Social Networking App: https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/gleekr-app/id1250937445?mt=8

- Pubhub: Drinks Ordering App: In beta phase. Design MVP: https://invis.io/SVOWAD1CKW2

GLEEKR Image

GLEEKR

Social networking application for activities planning with real time chat (OnetoOne & Group Chat).

Wander Mobile App Image

Wander Mobile App

Travel mobile app for tourist to discover places in city.

PUBHUB Image

PUBHUB

Drinks Ordering application on iOS used in Pubs. it optimise and ease drink ordering process for customers in pubs and help staff to serve their customers with more delight.

Flameboss Image

Flameboss

The Flame Boss app allows you to remotely monitor and control your cooks with any Flame Boss WiFi smoker controller. You can:
-View temperature graphs of current and past cooks
-Change the set temperature for your pit
-Text alert configuration
-Enable or disable pit and meat alerts
-Share your cooks on Facebook and Twitter
-Enable an automatic warming temp when the finished meat temp is

reached
-Add, edit and update personal cook titles and notes for future reference
-Change device pin and remove shared access with other users
-Make cooks private
PUBHUB Image

PUBHUB

Wander Mobile App Image

Wander Mobile App

Travel mobile app for tourist to discover places in city.

iOS App MVP for Beverage Ordering Business

“They are vested in our success.”

Summer 2017 - Ongoing

Realmonkey developed an application for iOS that allows users to place drink orders and pay on their smartphones and allows establishments to manage the orders on iPads. Payment processing goes through Stripe.

Founder, PubHub

Realmonkey successfully created the app which is now available in the App Store. In test events, the app performed well with stable, error-free functioning. The team delivers strong expertise and offers excellent input and suggestions, making them an excellent partner and earning them ongoing work.

I’m the founder of PubHub, a beverage ordering business. Instead of standing in line and waiting to process a payment, my idea was to have a mobile app that allows users to view a menu, order, and pay on a smartphone.

What challenge were you trying to address with Realmonkey?

I needed a vendor to develop the app that has a menu online so users could make selections, modify them, put them into a cart, and add a payment using credit card processing integration.

I worked with them to do everything from the prototyping to design and development of the app. They helped me to develop the UI and the backend. They completed the iOS version, and we’re working on the Android version currently. There’s also an app for an iPad for the venues to manage the orders. We used Stripe for payment processing.

We have some cool dashboard features. As far as user flow, creating your own drink proved to be a challenge. You can order something simple like a beer or you can order a rum and Coke with a splash of this or that. We wanted users to be able to use all the variations without too much complexity.

We’re planning on using them as our primary development team going forward.

I worked with 4–5 people. My main point of contact used to do more development, but now, he does more business development and client relation work. There’s a Scrum master who manages my account. A couple of developers help out with different skills.

How did you come to work with Realmonkey?

I found them on Upwork. I gave them a couple of small tasks to see how they worked. They took my drawings and made them into something more tangible. I liked their work so we went another step further.

We started working together in Summer 2017 and the work is ongoing. To get the initial version out was only a couple months, but it wasn’t nearly as built out as it is today.

We’re in the App Store for iOS. We’ve been using it at a couple places. For the first beta event, we tested it out on a small scale of 30–40 users. The event went great. There were no technical issues. We had a couple process issues with how the bar implemented it and got some feedback on features we could improve. Everything’s been good. Our testing and requirement writing are results-driven. I’ve been happy.

How did Realmonkey perform from a project management standpoint?

We did a lot of testing and iteration rounds.

I was concerned at the beginning that it would be hard to manage the project with the 12 ½ hour difference. They do a great job. We use Jira to track the projects. We are in constant communication via Slack. I never go more than a day without talking with them in one way or another. We also use Skype. They’re on top of their responsibilities.

One thing that I like a lot about them is they don’t just take what I say and do it. They listen and work with me to understand it. They give suggestions. One of the main things I was looking for wasn’t just a development machine; I was looking for a partner who would give me good perspective and advice. They are vested in our success.

No. If I have issues with something, I just talk to them about it and we work together on it.

Sometimes when you’re working internationally and you’re not meeting face-to-face, it can be hard to build a relationship. I’d tell a future client to go out of their way to put on a camera for a video call and ask them how they’re doing, etc. Video calls help with distance. Make sure you have the right communication and workflow tools to make that interaction easier.

Overall Score I’m tremendously happy with them.
    They’ve never missed a deadline.
    I shopped around and you can’t get a less expensive developer for the quality they deliver.
    I would recommend them to someone like me.

UI/UX & Mobile App Dev for Group Activity Planner

“Working with Realmonkey has allowed me to see my vision come to life.”

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Realmonkey created the UI/UX components and wireframes of a collaborative scheduling mobile app. They are currently developing the app for both Android and iOS.

Singapore
Benjamin Tan
Founder, Gleekr Private Limited

Realmonkey has effectively integrated user feedback into improved app iterations. Their cost-effective pricing is ideal for a startup, while their quick turnaround and responsive communication continue to impress.

I am the founder of an app that helps users connect offline with their friends, making it simpler to organize their activities despite having busy schedules.

For what projects/services did your company hire Realmonkey?

I hired Realmonkey to improve a basic wireframe that I came up with. After they completed the UI/UX, I was so impressed with their work that I asked them to handle the development of the iOS and Android apps as well.

I wanted to bring my idea to life. I knew it would be a five-year project and wanted to find a team that I could work with long-term.

I uploaded my UI/UX job scope on Upwork. After sieving through hundreds of applicants, I decided on Realmonkey.

They were quick to come back to me with initial wireframes based on my UI/UX requirements. From there, they did the initial graphics and designs. Gleekr is still in development, as we’re building the iOS and Android app concurrently. We’ve gone through a few iterations after user testing.

I liaise directly with one of the project leaders as well as several members of their team.

Working with Realmonkey has allowed me to see my vision come to life. I love the product that we are creating. I have an app that I can send out to testers, then quickly change based on their feedback. With a product that requires so much testing and iteration, you can never be fast enough. We have had signups from as far as Europe and US, which is amazing.

Communicating with them has been easy, especially since I’m a solo founder. Realmonkey’s project manager oversees development and keeps me updated. I like how the individual members post updates on Slack on how the development is going on their end. I can also communicate with the whole team via Slack or Skype.

I appreciate the speed with which they respond to my messages. Considering how much I travel, it has been amazing being able to work with them from anywhere in the world. Their quality and efficiency are impressive, allowing me to send updates to testers fast and figure out if the changes work.

Overall Score I am having a great time working with them.
    We missed some deadlines due to complications during development. But overall, they’ve produced great work with excellent timing.
    It was affordable for a bootstrapped startup like mine.
    The quality is good, both for UI/UX and app development.
    I have already recommended tham to a couple of my friends.