We connect data, people and machines.

Gold

We are one of the highest-rated custom software development agencies in Europe and the USA. Our experience in developing mobile, IoT, and web applications makes us experts and a reliable partner for mid-size and large enterprises.

Our proven ability to connect people, data, and machines with each other in a hyper-connected world with mixed realities allows enterprises to safely experiment and implement the emerging tech. This further enables them to grow their customer base and be more competitive.

Kraków, Poland

Coca-Cola, Credit Agricole, La Roche Company, Sidly Care, Zamel, Red Flag Group, Seek Asia
Wow!Stuff Image

Wow!Stuff

The application was created for Harry Potter fans. This app, in combination with additional accessories, such as a cup or a wand, anyone can become a wizard. And this was all thanks to Augmented reality.

JON STREET Image

JON STREET

This application has been designed for hundreds of thousands of users in Asia allowing them to search job offers on the go.

Optimize Image

Optimize

OPTIMIZE – The ideal stock market portfolio would provide you with a great return while still being completely safe. OPTIMIZE helps you with that by bringing to you a growing set of investment analysis tools to help you make more informed decisions when investing in the stock market.

Snapchat - redesign concept Image

Snapchat - redesign concept

We’ve wanted to make a project comprehensive with the latest trends in the design nowadays. So we’ve wanted to implement in it motives, connected with fashion, branding, and elements that we’ve found on the Instagram or during our journeys. We’ve decided to freshen up the Snapchat because we’ve always had a problem with understanding its flow and design. In our opinion, it’s not adjusted to the app purpose. We think, that in

apps like Snapchat scrolling through content should be easy and there shouldn’t be anything distracting the user.
Trello - redesign concept Image

Trello - redesign concept

The idea was to update the UI of Trello app, adapt it to current user needs and trends.

The biggest change is the addition of simple statistics on project cards, so you can check their status at a glance.

Appening Image

Appening

A mobile app that allows you to see which activities and events are happening in the area of your choice. You live in New York but want to check out what is happening in London? Appening makes that possible!

Togetherdom Image

Togetherdom

Togetherdom helps you find people living close to your area, willing to do any service for you around your house and garden. Services include for example fitness training, mowing the lawn or cleaning up your house. You can rate their services, building the community of trustworthy contractors.

Jaba Image

Jaba

Jaba is a special mobile social app where you can post about and rate anything, link up with your friends and see what people really think about stuff. Thanks to it you can build your own group of people sharing the same passions, hobbies, and worldview as you.

Snicha Image

Snicha

Snicha is a brand new app that brings superstars and fan communities together.

Lumesse TalentLink App Image

Lumesse TalentLink App

Lumesse provides Talent Solutions to more than 2,300 organisations in over 70 countries enabling them to engage and nurture the best talent in an ever-changing and demanding global environment.

Lumesse Mobile gives you instant access to all relevant information on your Android devices, directly connected to Lumesse TalentLink.

TravelByArt Image

TravelByArt

Discover Paris through the eyes of legendary artists, writers and creators. Read fascinating stories and visit the secret places of the artists who lived in Paris and shaped modern culture.

Forget the Paris you know from postcards and travel guides. Follow in the steps of Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso, Edith Piaf Oskar Wilde and other cultural icons. Get to know them through their creative work – books, poems,

paintings, music, and films. Explore unique tours that reveal their everyday lives in Paris.
Hoosthere Image

Hoosthere

Hoosthere is an event hub that allows users to create events, invite their friends and manage their outings. The app enables to create both large-scale events and small gatherings with limited audience.

EuroFleet Image

EuroFleet

The Eurofleet application is a tool designed for efficient fleet management. It allows a person to monitor the current vehicle location via a GPS sensor mounted in each car, as well as to analyse the parameters of the vehicles. The application provides the user with information about the route travelled by the given vehicle, and about the duration of its stay. In addition, the product provides information in the form of graphs

showing: average and maximum speed, total mileage, fuel level. It also displays alarms (events) occurring during the use of the object.
Zamel ExtaFree Image

Zamel ExtaFree

The application enables its user to pilot any kind of receivers from EXTRA FREE which is an elaborate wireless navigation system. This app allows you to wirelessly manipulate receivers like: traditional or LED illuminations, roller blinds, entrance gates, and other electrical appliances. That system differs from others because of its force stabilization, and high reach. EXTRA FREE gives you the opportunity to configur your

system in a quick and easy way from anywhere. A pleasant interface encourages a confident and comfortable usage, with the added ability to define scenarios and time events, this application will leave you thinking that nothing can surprise you.
CarExpenses Image

CarExpenses

With CarExpenses you are able to track all your car expenses easily and affectively: fuel costs, insurance, leasing, repairs as well as all thinkable custom cost types and even revenues. Another main function is to record and calculate fuel consumption. You can log fuel stops, all types of expenses, repairs and common notes, with the possibility to link photos with the entries. CarExpenses is thus a comprehensive car logbook,

fuel consumption calculator, cost tracker and car manager.
CaloriControl Image

CaloriControl

The application offers an activity journal enabling the user to monitor their progress while and motivating them to keep up their work. The application provides each user with three sets of exercises which are very well illustrated and described, ensuring that they are performed correctly. CaloriControl includes also a number of useful tips concerning a healthy lifestyle and meals suggestions with calorie counts. The

application enjoys large popularity and has already been downloaded over 5.000 times.
Running League Image

Running League

Running League is a mobile app for runners designed to follow all the running events in Poland. Every user has the possibility to create their own profile and score points by taking part in competitions.

JP2 Image

JP2

The application was made following the canonization of Pope John Paul II. The aim of the application is to preserve the memory of John Paul II. The application includes readings and a breviary with daily prayers, where one can find texts of prayers, psalms, and hymns. What is more, every day the application displays the “Quote of the Day”, which can be the inspiration that allows for a moment of reflection. In addition, the

product includes a plan for each day consisting of six tasks, the performance of which brings us closer to John Paul II, providing peace of mind and spiritual growth.
MyFaith Network Image

MyFaith Network

MyFaith Network's idea is to connect people in local church communites and give them the opportunity for better faith experience. It helps to build local communities around the churches and enables users to support local churches by giving on-line donations.

The Beginners Course for Algilez  Image

The Beginners Course for Algilez

We analyzed the project during workshop sessions. The client’s expectations were to create a cross-platform application. The most important thing was that the Algilez application could handle a lot of traffic. Another challenge was to create an application with a limited budget which would be a custom CMS for building quizzes.

Click Edu Image

Click Edu

Click Edu was created to increase parents' involvement in the education process of their children. It improves communication between teachers, parents and children by creating a platform with school-connected information. Parents can check their children timetable and other data about any class and children have an access to educational materials both discussed during the class and additional that might boost their

knowledge.
HDEF Image

HDEF

HDEF is the application that gives you the possibility to support one of 5 chosen charity organizations by doing sport activities - running, riding a bike or even walking. The app measures distance you run, exchange it to 'energy'. At the end of the project HDEF will give donation to all charities, but the amount of money depends on energy bar levels.

Gameday Sky Image

Gameday Sky

Gameday Sky is the Ultimate Weather App for Sports Fans and Fantasy Sports Strategy. Beginning 10 days out from each game, Gameday Sky provides detailed hour by hour forecasts. Track temperature, wind and precipitation chances.

SIDLY Care Image

SIDLY Care

SIDLY Care is a medical app connected with the SIDLY Care band that helps doctors and senior care assistants to monitor their patients health.
TipOff Image

TipOff

TipOff is an innovative sharing platform which enable users who are at accident sites to take photos or record videos and share them with the community. Citizen journalists can also make profit of their content by selling it via buy now or auction features.

Free2Cycle Image

Free2Cycle

Free2Cycle is a special mobile app which aim is to limit city pollutions, traffics and a number of diseases caused by lack of movement among people living in the UK. It achieves that by renting bikes for free to people and encouraging them to use them, wanting nothing in return besides their pedal power.

Mobile App & Web Dev for Fundraising Co

"Their quality of work was most impressive."

June 2018 - Apr. 2019

Ready4S developed a website and a custom iOS and Android savings app for a fundraising company. The team also developed a platform that enables users to access the products. They redesigned brand collateral.

Daytona Beach, Florida
Chris Via
CEO, Hometown Coupon

Ready4S delivered clean code, resulting in seamless products. While the project extended beyond the anticipated timeline and budget, the team produced platforms with a quality that exceeded expectations. Communication was inconsistent but did not prevent a successful collaboration.

We are a fundraising company for schools and non-profits. I am the CEO and founder of the company so I am responsible for all major decisions and oversee implementation.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ready4S?

We hired Ready4S to build us a completely new custom app and website that worked together. We have a membership platform that users would need to be able to log into our website and/or our app and receive the same service. We also needed a platform on our website to be able to register students to be able to participate in fundraising efforts as well as a platform to allow users to register on our website.

Our goals were to complete a new iOS and Android app that worked along with our website to provide a service to our users.

The clutch reviews are what led us to Ready4s. We were considering hundreds of different app and website companies and narrowed it down to about 10 who we would contact directly to speak in depth about the project. From there, we talked for hours with many companies and got a better idea of pricing and weighed the quality versus pricing aspect. We then had our top 3 companies picked out and Ready4s was one of them. We ended up going with Ready4S because we felt they understood the project the most and assured us this was in their wheelhouse.

They created a savings app and website for us. They built an entire membership platform where users pay to sign up and then have access to our app and website. They helped with a rebranding of designs that we previously had as well.

Throughout the project we had about 15 developers, designers, or team managers working on the project. The vast majority of the time, we had one or two people working on each different aspect, iOS, Andorid, and website. The size of the team constantly changed based on need. We ended switching a team manager about 25% of the way through, and then we ended up losing and assigning someone new for the Android part of the project right towards the end.

Although it took longer and cost more money than originally thought, the product they produced is top notch. We have not had any problems with any bugs or anything to this point (knock on wood). Additionally, their coding is very neat and clean and documented very well. I happy with the level of quality they produced.

We had a couple different project managers throughout our time with Ready4S. Our last manager was on the project for 90% of the time all the way through completion. Living in Florida, and them working in Poland didn't affect the project at all. They were really good at getting back to me within the next business day if I sent them something late in the day, for most of the project. At the end, it got a little hard to stay in contact and get answers but it ended up working out.

Their quality of work was most impressive.

I would say price and time estimations could be improved on, but keep in mind that we were creating a custom product that ended up creating unforeseen problems and things that we needed to add along the way. I also would say response time could be improved. For the first half of the project, it was wonderful and very immediate. My suggestion would be to even just reply confirmation of the question, complaint, or other correspondence as I understand some things take time. But I would just like to know they received it.

This was top notch quality custom coding. The coding was very clean and the documentation was great.

Mobile App for Professional Services Client

"Ready4S did a great job of guiding me through the process without using technical jargon."

Feb. - Apr. 2019

Ready4S provided complete end-to-end design and development of a referral tracking app for law firms. Key features include tracking and monitoring referrals by users.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Prarthna Chaddha
Director, PCOT Ventures

Internal feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Ready4S met all project requirements, turning constructive feedback into an implementable deliverable. Their understanding of mobile technologies helped them meet deadlines and produce a high-quality design.

I'm the founder and owner of a Dubai-based organization. We’re focused on developing applications for the professional services sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ready4S?

We were looking to develop a mobile iOS referral tracking app, specifically for law firms.

I got Ready4S involved at an early stage to help us think through the concept. They did everything from designing and developing the app to eventually transferring it onto our server. It was a complete end-to-end project.

It's a fairly simple app in terms of functionality. The core feature allows users to refer clients and contacts to one another. Companies or organizations are able to monitor and track referrals as well.

I worked with a senior designer, a senior developer, and a project manager. Initial discussions were with their business development team.

How did you come to work with Ready4S?

I found them on Clutch along with several other firms that matched my criteria. I had calls with them and two other contenders and they came out on top.

We spent about £25,000 (approximately $31,500 USD).

The project took place from February–April 2019.

I was quite happy with the way Ready4S approached the project and how the app turned out. They met all of our requirements. We were looking for a team that could give us a high-level design for the app, which they definitely did. They were able to work within our time frame and budget, and they were responsive and easy to work with.

How did Ready4S perform from a project management standpoint?

My project manager gave me updates each week of how many hours they spent on the project and what I could expect in the next week. They created a project timetable and kept me in the loop on what was going on behind the scenes. I'm a lawyer by background. It was very important to me that they could speak a language I understood. Ready4S did a great job of guiding me through the process without using technical jargon. I don’t think that's an easy-to-find skill but they nailed it.

They spent a lot of time working with me at the beginning just to get the job. During those initial months, their business development team always followed up and went the extra mile to land this project. I was talking to other firms as well, but I could tell Ready4S was hungry for the work. That was refreshing because sometimes firms can be complacent, which is off-putting.

No, I can't think of anything. I was 100% satisfied.

Be clear with your requirements and instructions. Having daily contact with the project manager is helpful. That's what I did, and it worked really well for me.

I had a specific time frame in mind and they worked with that.
    They were competitive on cost, but we always desire to spend less.
    I'm happy with the design, and my tech friends tell me the build is good.
    I've already recommended them twice.

Android & iOS Dev for Language Learning App

"Despite my project being relatively small, Ready4S made sure to look after me and provide plenty of support."

Dec. 2018 - May 2019

Ready4S developed an Android and iOS application that allows users to learn a new artificial language. They made the app easily adjustable and provided extensive training for maintenance purposes.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Alan Giles
Manager, AG Consulting

Ready4S proved to be a capable and diligent development partner. They successfully delivered the applications and assisted with their launch into their respective online stores. The team remained mindful of budget limitations and provided regular progress updates.

I am self-employed and have been developing an artificial language app called Algilez for several years. The language has been developed in conjunction with Greenwich University in London.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ready4S?

I have previously tried creating a mobile app myself using an online template. However, it was slow and amateurish and not good enough to publicize. Since I had little technical knowledge and a limited budget, I needed a company with an experienced staff to produce a high-quality mobile app for Android and iOS.

I wanted to provide a mobile app that customers would find easy to use while learning a new artificial language. It was also necessary that I be able to update the lesson pages and associated audio files by myself, so the application needed to be simple, and I needed support on how to maintain it. Although I could be very flexible with the timeframe, my budget was limited.

I found Ready4S while reading online reviews of app development companies. Ready4S appeared to be highly regarded and offer services at a reasonable price.

At the invitation of their sales team, we traveled to Poland to meet with their staff for several days. During the scope meetings, we got a good idea of what was possible and affordable while reviewing the various requirements. Once we agreed on the layout and the general appearance of the app, I put the lesson pages and audio files into the system, and Ready4S trained me to make any changes that I wanted.

We met with a project manager, their leading developer, and a designer in our original scope meeting. We also met with a contact from the sales team and the office manager. The project manager changed before work began, but we didn’t experience any setbacks because of the switch. A QA tester and a financial representative were also part of their team.

The app has only recently been released, and we are starting the process of publicizing the complete language project. I felt that we needed a tangible product—the app—that people could use before I started marketing the service. Similarly, despite a lot of testing, we are still in the early days concerning identifying any bugs in the app.

We communicated regularly during the project. During the busiest period, we held Skype calls once per week and exchange emails daily. I needed to supply most of the lesson content, so I did my best to ensure that I didn't end up delaying any of their work. The leading developer, in particular, was always helpful and responsive when we identified any issues.

Despite my project being relatively small, Ready4S made sure to look after me and provide plenty of support. They gave regular updates regarding their progress and my budget. I was initially skeptical about the logistics of working with a remote team, but we ended up working very well together. They spoke English well and made effective use of my money.

I expect that their staff is more accustomed to working with larger companies than with one-person shops like myself. I came in with very little knowledge about mobile apps and various other technological elements necessary for these kinds of projects. I would have liked to see a brief information sheet at the start of the engagement so that we could go over the parts of the app that I was not familiar with.

Overall Score Nobody is perfect, but Ready4S is excellent.
    They completed everything on time.
    They offered the best price compared to other companies.
    I received excellent service.
    I have no doubts about referring Ready4S or working with them again.

Web App Dev for Dental Service Organization

"Their friendly staff was always willing to go the extra mile. They had great designs too."

Jan. - Mar. 2019

Ready4S designed and developed a web application that allows dental patients to learn about the services available to them. They introduced email communication and report generation capabilities.

5,001-10,000 Employees

Basel, Switzerland
Abhijith Ullas
Junior Project Manager, Straumann Group

Efficient and in-tune with customer needs, Ready4S managed a streamlined development process. They limited unnecessary communication and displayed expert design knowledge. Customers can expect a professional team focused on delivery.

I’m the junior project manager at The Straumann Group, a dental service organization made up of multiple brands. We provide tooth replacement services and orthodontic solutions.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ready4S?

We needed web application development services.

We set out to create a web application so doctors could communicate efficiently with their patients.

I read about them on Clutch, and we asked them for a proposal. They were proactive and delivered much more than we expected. It was very easy to communicate with Olaf (Business Development Manager) and his team.

The web app allows our client companies to show their patients the various treatments they offer and explain treatment recommendations. The app also contains a patient-data entry form with an interactive tooth-selection chart. At the end of the process, the app prints out a final offer on services that will be emailed to the patient. If the offer is accepted, the acceptance is sent to our internal center, where someone follows up with the patient and schedules the procedure.

The team consisted of a project manager, a designer, and a developer.

The offer/report generated through the application lets the patient discuss their treatment with their family before committing to it. This also creates leads for our customer’s, which they can follow up on later.

Olaf managed the project well. We had Skype calls whenever necessary and didn’t interact unless the project required it. I have to say, there was less communication than I expected, but it was very effective nonetheless. Their team understood our needs clearly and delivered the project on time.

The pricing should be competitive.

They delivered the project within the deadline.
    We will certainly choose them again for future projects.

Mobile App Dev for Sports Communication Platform

"Their creativity in the field of UI and their ability to find solutions made a difference."

Nov. 2018 - Feb. 2019

Ready4S developed the MVP version of an Android app. Other deliverables included an integrated API for a third-party communication service.

Poland
Grzegorz Rebkowiec
Founder, SKIRREL

They delivered an app design that received positive internal feedback. Expect a communicative relationship with this thoughtful team. Ready4S offers useful suggestions and they’re capable problem-solvers.

I’m the co-founder of a startup that aims to improve sports communication by introducing a new group voice communication app capable of hands-free use.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ready4S?

We needed them to develop our Android app.

We wanted a working MVP to introduce to winter sports.

We chose them based on their reviews on Clutch.

We started with a series of discovery meetings. We prepared a work schedule that assumed four two-week sprints to prepare an MVP version of an app. They also integrated an API for a third-party communication provider.

We worked with a project manager, UI designer, two developers, an architect, and a QA resource.

The cooperation resulted in a great app design. We are still working on monetization.

We had weekly update calls. Our PM updated us on a regular basis. We used Basecamp for project management and Skype for communication.

They could improve their communication and their preparation of formal documents. They could also offer better verification of suggested ideas.

App Development for Home Automation Devices

"They utilized thorough planning skills."

June 2016 - Ongoing

Ready4S did mobile app development for a home device control system. Features include input for lighting, heating, and security systems. The solution has launched.

201-500

Pszczyna, Poland
R&D Manager, Zamel

The finished app is available on Google Play and the app store. Customers should expect a partner who can communicate and plan effectively to guide the project through launch but should consider doing some QA internally.

I’m the R&D manager for a company that makes bells, door chimes, LED lamps, and other automated home devices.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ready4S?

We needed development for a mobile application to control our home devices.

We wanted a quality app that could be completed quickly.

We discovered them at the Mobile Trends Fair in Krakow, Poland.

They developed a mobile app to control and configure our home devices, including lights, rolling blinds, door sensors, and heating systems and temperature sensors.

We worked with an Android developer, an iOS developer, and a project manager.

We launched the application for Google Play and the app store.

We used an effective system to manage the project and communicate with the team.

They utilized thorough planning skills.

They could improve their testing process in order to finish the app with fewer errors.

iOS Development for Software Solutions Company

“We’re happy with their work, which is high-quality and runs smoothly. We’d definitely work with them again.”

Ready4S built an iOS app, basing it on Windows software. They augmented the internal team, creating everything from the wireframes to the final product. They’re currently working on finishing touches.

Senior Manager, Engage Works

Ready4S is proactive and engaged, developing a product that meets exact project requirements. The app integrates perfectly with the existing Windows platform, just as requested. The whole team is professional and friendly, fostering a productive and effective partnership.

I’m a senior project manager at Engage Works, a technology solutions company that delivers software and hardware integration.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ready4S?

We had a piece of software that’s used collaboratively on large interactive video screens, and a client requested the software to work with iOS devices. We didn’t have the skills internally, so we began looking for a partner.

Ready4S helped build an iOS app based on our existing software for Windows. We didn’t have any experience with iOS, so they built all the wireframes and sketches. They took what they could from the existing software and built the rest of the UX/UI to make the iOS app functional and sleek. It interacts with the Windows software to allows for use across multiple operating systems.

We have a project manager and two main developers.

How did you come to work with Ready4S?

We found them on Clutch. We contacted a few different agencies, but they were the most engaged and enthusiastic. We talked to their previous clients, who all gave glowing reviews, so we hired them.

We’ve spent around $35,000.

We began in January 2018, and the work is ongoing. We’ve nearly delivered the final product.

The UX/UI is exactly what we envisioned, and it fits perfectly with the existing Windows app. We’re happy with their work, which is high-quality and runs smoothly. We’d definitely work with them again.

How did Ready4S perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re offshore, but we don’t have any communication issues. We spent a few days together in the beginning of the partnership to outline the project, and we now mainly communicate over the phone. They’ve been responsive during the entire engagement.

We’ve stopped and started the project a lot, but they haven’t charged us for the extra time. They’re professional, knowledgeable, and quick, building an excellent product.

Meet them in person, if possible. You’ll see that they’re a great company to work with.

Overall Score I've enjoyed working with them.

App Module Development for Business Intel Firm

“They were proactively involved during the entire engagement and made the app as good as possible.”

Apr. - Oct. 2018

Ready4S took over mobile app dev when the previous company was unable to. They refactored the old code, modified the current module, and added a new due diligence program module.

Arizona, US
Sr. Product Manager, Business Intelligence Firm

Ready4S is professional and communicative. They held meetings twice a week to provide the project status, updating immediately if anything went wrong or was delayed. They were eager to learn about the business and build a high-quality product.

I’m the senior product manager for a data and intelligence service firm. We have more than 800 global partners, and we’re located in 15 countries. We help our clients select partners to work with, specifically focusing on the due diligence process. I manage our compliance technology platform.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ready4S?

Last year, we launched a mobile app that worked in tandem with our compliance desktop platform. However, the vendor who’d been working on it went under, so we needed a new partner to finish the dev.

The first thing Ready4S did was refactor all our prior partner’s code to make sure it was up to standard and met all of our security requirements. They modified a few things and then also built out entirely new modules for the app, working in React Native and Kubernetes.

The new modules include a gift, travel, and entertainment program that our clients’ employees can use to track when they take a potential vendor out to a meal or give them a gift. They also built a due diligence module, which allows our clients to order due diligence reports from us or other partners. Ready4S built everything and made sure it all worked properly.

We had a project manager, lead backend developer, two frontend developers, and a designer.

How did you come to work with Ready4S?

We found them on Clutch. They had great reviews, and our vice president of technology even met them in person. It went well, so we hired them.

We worked together from April–October 2018.

We have to do a few things on our side before we can launch, but clients have been eager and excited to use the new app.

How did Ready4S perform from a project management standpoint?

We had meetings twice a week to keep everyone on the same page. They always informed us if there was a problem and gave us consistent status updates.

They were eager to work on our project because they’d never done anything like this before and wanted to learn as much as possible about our business. They were proactively involved during the entire engagement and made the app as good as possible.

If possible, meet with them in person and begin building a relationship early. Try to make them feel like part of your team.

App Dev & Support for Job Platform

“Their assistance went beyond the initial scope of work.”

Apr. 2018 - Ongoing

Ready4S is maintaining legacy mobile apps while the company worked on new versions. The team is responsible for bug fixes, core library management, and occasional feature implementation.

Hong Kong, China
Varun Thota
Product Designer at Seek Asia

Ready4S efficiently supports the mobile apps, while suggesting valuable strategies to improve the in-app experience. It’s been a seamless collaboration, all sides working towards the same goal. The team is praised for their industry expertise and experimental approach.

I’m the product owner and design lead for SEEK Asia. We’re the leading digital employment marketplace in Asia. We match job candidates with opportunities and employers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ready4S?

We needed help maintaining our legacy mobile apps while we focused on rolling out new versions.

We wanted to replace our legacy apps without disrupting our users.

We compared several vendors. After a vetting process and a series of meetings with our team leads, we ultimately chose Ready4S.

Ready4S works as an extension of our mobile team. We provided them with a set of requirements. They maintain the stability of our legacy apps by fixing bugs, improving core libraries, and adding new features when requested.

We worked with a product owner, a designer, a QA specialist, and several developers.

In addition to their core work, Ready4S also makes suggestions for improvement or enhancements. Their insight helps us provide a better in-app experience.

After discussing a process and agreed on best practices, the workflow ran seamlessly. We communicated consistently and shared regular updates.

I appreciated their willingness to try new techniques and approaches. Their assistance went beyond the initial scope of work.

It was extremely beneficial to set best practice expectations in place at the beginning of the project.

iOS Development for Inventory Ordering Platform

"They were able to move very quickly with both the development and with addressing any bugs or changes."

May - June 2018

Using Firebase as the backend, Ready4S developed a native iOS app. Key features included photo capturing, managing and cloud synchronization to better inform inventory systems.

Melbourne, Australia
CTO, Mobile Ordering Platform

Still in beta, the app has received a very positive feedback from key stakeholders. Ready4S adjusted to a very tight deadline, corrected bugs quickly and responded equally as promptly to other concerns. While there were some agile and QA challenges, the team’s quality and on-time deliverables were hallmarks of their work.

We are a startup based in Melbourne, Australia. We’re working on technology that enhances the mobile ordering experience for FMCG market (fast-moving consumer goods) with the focus on convenience, speed, and accuracy.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ready4S?

As part of our digital solution, we needed to develop a mobile application that will help to capture inventory information using the device’s photo camera and then synchronize that data to the cloud. We were looking for a reliable partner that has strong and proven experience in building iOS apps with a focus on photo and camera features. We also had a challenging deadline and a limited budget.

As an input into the project, we prepared a detailed Screencast supported by narrative, explaining and demonstrating all the features for the application. It was a heavy investment of time from our side but we wanted to make sure that the final app would meet our expectations.

Based off that information, Ready4S created a backlog of stories along with their estimations so to allow us to review and make some key decisions about the project scope. Following our strong Agile principles, we also dedicated some time to writing detailed Acceptance Criteria.

Over the course of 4 development weeks, Ready4S team took up the challenge to convert the agreed specifications into a functional native iOS app that uses Firebase as the backend. They created the technical solution from the ground up following their proven architectural approach, only liaising with our CTO when needed.

We interfaced with a manager, a QA resource, and a developer. There might have been other resources involved, but we didn’t directly interact with them.

How did you come to work with Ready4S?

Our key consideration was to get the most value for our money without compromising in quality. We decided to target firms based in Eastern Europe because of their known good skills at a reasonable price. It was also about the timeline; could the company actually deliver the quality we were looking for in a short period of time.

We found Ready4S on Clutch and they had good reviews. After speaking to a few candidates, we thought they seemed more experienced than the others and presented themselves well during our initial conversations. They also were confident that they could build the application given our prerequisites and timeline. What set them apart from the rest was that they asked all the right questions, especially in terms of technology, and also expressed a strong interest in building a long-term relationship with us. This resonated well with us because we ultimately wanted to find a partner that we can work with again in the future.

We spent around $15,000.

The first phase of the project is completed and took five weeks and is now completed. We worked together from May–June 2018.

The app looks good and it works as per our requirements. While there’s usually a temptation with a tight deadline to rush the code, Ready4S made sure that they implemented best practices. I’m pleased with the quality and maintainability of the code.

We’re currently undergoing internal beta testing of the application with a view to distribute it amongst broader audience. At the moment it is not a general public-facing app, but rather part of our solution for digital transformation of our customers.

How did Ready4S perform from a project management standpoint?

Our goal was to have minimal involvement in the process due to limited resources and existing commitments to other ongoing projects. The only way we saw for this to be feasible is via following strict Agile processes and efficient project management. Of course, this was a hard thing to balance considering the limited time allocated for the project, however, we were upfront about this dare and communicated to Ready4s the need for advice and assistance on how to best address it.

In practice, we ended up having much more involvement in the process that we planned for. At the start of the engagement, we were getting increasingly concerned about the experience of our assigned project manager, who seemed to lack some key strength that we negotiated for. To better manage the anticipated risk of not conforming to our firm requirements, we had to timely bring our own Agile practices into the process and take over some of the management responsibilities. This being said, at the middle way through the engagement we were given a more experienced project manager who demonstrated a much higher level of professionalism. She communicated well, took the initiative in dealing the intricate issues and efficiently managed our expectations, even when there seemed to be a bit of a friction. Had we had the same project manager onboard right from the start we reckon our experience would be much more positive in this regard.

It is worth mentioning that we were a demanding customer with extensive experience in both project management and technical leadership. All things considered, we felt that Ready4S team could improve on Scrum skills in terms of managing the stories and giving us timely reports on how we are tracking against out set target.

Overall, project management was acceptable but it could have been better.

Considering the amount of work and our bumpy start, we were skeptical that the work could be delivered on time and to our expectations. However, Ready4S team managed to organize the work into two sprints and deliver the results that we were happy with. They were able to move very quickly with both the development and with addressing any bugs or changes. They were very efficient and proactive.

As mentioned before, we feel like the level of Agile that was promised to us was not met. We would also like to see them improve on the QA side in terms of writing and validating against the work against Acceptance Criteria to reduce the volume of raised bugs and time invested in User Acceptance Testing.

In addition, there was some significant confusion with the invoicing, which we as a customer would prefer to be abstracted from.

They were brilliant from a technical standpoint.
    We would definitely recommend them with the caveat that there might be some challenges with Agile practice.

Gold