From Your App Idea To Reality In 90 Days

Ready4S is one of the highest rated mobile&web app developers in Europe and in the USA. Our 5 years experience in developing iOS, Android, React and Web apps made us great experts and reliable partner for both enterprises (for example Credit Agricole and Coca Cola) as well as for start-ups.

We have already:

• delivered more than 120 mobile apps projects
  • implemented big app ideas for clients from more than 35 countries in the whole world
  • become Mobile App Developer of the year 2015 & 2016 by AppFutura
  • become no 1 at AppIndex iOS Developers Rank in the USA
  • become no 1 on Clutch Rank in UK & Poland & Ukraine in 2016

As a mobile app developer, we have created:

• the biggest dating app for New York and Los Angeles
  • the biggest booking app competitive to Booking.com in Poland
  • the application for one of the most innovative medical-device wearables in Europe

***************

Do you want to turn your big app idea into reality?

Book FREE App Consultation and try our DEMO WEEK now >>

• Sidly Care
  • Zamel
  • BookApart

Appening

A mobile app that allows you to see which activities and events are happening in the area of your choice. You live in New York but want to check out what is happening in London? Appening makes that possible!

Optimize

OPTIMIZE – The ideal stock market portfolio would provide you with a great return while still being completely safe. OPTIMIZE helps you with that by bringing to you a growing set of investment analysis tools to help you make more informed decisions when investing in the stock market.

Snapchat - redesign concept

We’ve wanted to make a project comprehensive with the latest trends in the design nowadays. So we’ve wanted to implement in it motives, connected with fashion, branding, and elements that we’ve found on the Instagram or during our journeys. We’ve decided to freshen up the Snapchat because we’ve always had a problem with understanding its flow and design. In our opinion, it’s not adjusted to the app purpose. We think, that in apps like Snapchat scrolling through content should be easy and there shouldn’t be anything distracting the user.

Trello - redesign concept

The idea was to update the UI of Trello app, adapt it to current user needs and trends.

The biggest change is the addition of simple statistics on project cards, so you can check their status at a glance.

Togetherdom

Togetherdom helps you find people living close to your area, willing to do any service for you around your house and garden. Services include for example fitness training, mowing the lawn or cleaning up your house. You can rate their services, building the community of trustworthy contractors.

Jaba

Jaba is a special mobile social app where you can post about and rate anything, link up with your friends and see what people really think about stuff. Thanks to it you can build your own group of people sharing the same passions, hobbies, and worldview as you.

Snicha

Snicha is a brand new app that brings superstars and fan communities together.

Lumesse TalentLink App

Lumesse provides Talent Solutions to more than 2,300 organisations in over 70 countries enabling them to engage and nurture the best talent in an ever-changing and demanding global environment.

Lumesse Mobile gives you instant access to all relevant information on your Android devices, directly connected to Lumesse TalentLink.

TravelByArt

Discover Paris through the eyes of legendary artists, writers and creators. Read fascinating stories and visit the secret places of the artists who lived in Paris and shaped modern culture.

Forget the Paris you know from postcards and travel guides. Follow in the steps of Ernest Hemingway, Pablo Picasso, Edith Piaf Oskar Wilde and other cultural icons. Get to know them through their creative work – books, poems, paintings, music, and films. Explore unique tours that reveal their everyday lives in Paris.

Hoosthere

Hoosthere is an event hub that allows users to create events, invite their friends and manage their outings. The app enables to create both large-scale events and small gatherings with limited audience.

EuroFleet

The Eurofleet application is a tool designed for efficient fleet management. It allows a person to monitor the current vehicle location via a GPS sensor mounted in each car, as well as to analyse the parameters of the vehicles. The application provides the user with information about the route travelled by the given vehicle, and about the duration of its stay. In addition, the product provides information in the form of graphs showing: average and maximum speed, total mileage, fuel level. It also displays alarms (events) occurring during the use of the object.

Zamel ExtaFree

The application enables its user to pilot any kind of receivers from EXTRA FREE which is an elaborate wireless navigation system. This app allows you to wirelessly manipulate receivers like: traditional or LED illuminations, roller blinds, entrance gates, and other electrical appliances. That system differs from others because of its force stabilization, and high reach. EXTRA FREE gives you the opportunity to configur your system in a quick and easy way from anywhere. A pleasant interface encourages a confident and comfortable usage, with the added ability to define scenarios and time events, this application will leave you thinking that nothing can surprise you.

CarExpenses

With CarExpenses you are able to track all your car expenses easily and affectively: fuel costs, insurance, leasing, repairs as well as all thinkable custom cost types and even revenues. Another main function is to record and calculate fuel consumption. You can log fuel stops, all types of expenses, repairs and common notes, with the possibility to link photos with the entries. CarExpenses is thus a comprehensive car logbook, fuel consumption calculator, cost tracker and car manager.

CaloriControl

The application offers an activity journal enabling the user to monitor their progress while and motivating them to keep up their work. The application provides each user with three sets of exercises which are very well illustrated and described, ensuring that they are performed correctly. CaloriControl includes also a number of useful tips concerning a healthy lifestyle and meals suggestions with calorie counts. The application enjoys large popularity and has already been downloaded over 5.000 times.

Running League

Running League is a mobile app for runners designed to follow all the running events in Poland. Every user has the possibility to create their own profile and score points by taking part in competitions.

JP2

The application was made following the canonization of Pope John Paul II. The aim of the application is to preserve the memory of John Paul II. The application includes readings and a breviary with daily prayers, where one can find texts of prayers, psalms, and hymns. What is more, every day the application displays the “Quote of the Day”, which can be the inspiration that allows for a moment of reflection. In addition, the product includes a plan for each day consisting of six tasks, the performance of which brings us closer to John Paul II, providing peace of mind and spiritual growth.

MyFaith Network

MyFaith Network's idea is to connect people in local church communites and give them the opportunity for better faith experience. It helps to build local communities around the churches and enables users to support local churches by giving on-line donations.

Click Edu

Click Edu was created to increase parents' involvement in the education process of their children. It improves communication between teachers, parents and children by creating a platform with school-connected information. Parents can check their children timetable and other data about any class and children have an access to educational materials both discussed during the class and additional that might boost their knowledge.

HDEF

HDEF is the application that gives you the possibility to support one of 5 chosen charity organizations by doing sport activities - running, riding a bike or even walking. The app measures distance you run, exchange it to 'energy'. At the end of the project HDEF will give donation to all charities, but the amount of money depends on energy bar levels.

Gameday Sky

Gameday Sky is the Ultimate Weather App for Sports Fans and Fantasy Sports Strategy. Beginning 10 days out from each game, Gameday Sky provides detailed hour by hour forecasts. Track temperature, wind and precipitation chances.

SIDLY Care

SIDLY Care is a medical app connected with the SIDLY Care band that helps doctors and senior care assistants to monitor their patients health.

TipOff

TipOff is an innovative sharing platform which enable users who are at accident sites to take photos or record videos and share them with the community. Citizen journalists can also make profit of their content by selling it via buy now or auction features.

Free2Cycle

Free2Cycle is a special mobile app which aim is to limit city pollutions, traffics and a number of diseases caused by lack of movement among people living in the UK. It achieves that by renting bikes for free to people and encouraging them to use them, wanting nothing in return besides their pedal power.

How MVP can turn your app idea into reality?!

You have great app idea, but you are limited by time and money? Let us help you! Build MVP and drive your app idea to success!

UI & iOS App Dev for Financial Analysis Startup

“They did everything they could to be helpful and get this app off the ground.”

Aug. 2017 - Ongoing

Featuring a mathematical framework used by banks to build successful portfolios, Ready4S built an app for iOS to help investors make informed decisions. The application will be released in the App Store soon.

Owner, Efficient Frontiers

Ready4S excels in providing helpful and responsive service. Acting as guides in the process of app development, they exceeded expectations in working many hours to make the project a success and completed the app on time. Additionally, they have good problem-solving skills.

I am the owner of Efficient Frontiers. We have an iPhone app that analyzes financial data for investors.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ready4S?

My background is in investments and statistics. I knew the formula and what I needed to get done, but I needed someone to build the app and put it in the App Store.

The app for iOS downloads historical data on stock prices and gets stock prices for all the stocks in the S&P 500, Nasdaq-100, and Dow Jones. It analyzes the returns on those stocks. Based on that analysis, it creates different charts showing which stocks had the best returns, which had the worst, and which were the most volatile. It uses those numbers to create optimal portfolios showing which portfolios would have been the best to invest in. This allows investors to make more informed decisions.

The app uses mean-variance optimization, which is a Nobel Prize-winning mathematical framework. Coding software helps me put that into code, and I use that to calculate optimal portfolios. It is a something that investment banks do and charge their clients a fortune for.

I emailed and spoke to one person daily who did most of the work. He liaised with other people in the company such as the design team who took care of logos and other work they did in the background. I was happy with it. From time to time, I spoke directly to other people there, but mostly it was with one person.

We have spent £60,000 [$80,424].

We started working together in August 2017, and the work is ongoing. The app is going to be launching soon, and we are getting it into the App Store for review.

They were really helpful. They worked late and more than I asked them to. They did everything they could to be helpful and get this app off the ground.

How did Ready4S perform from a project management standpoint?

It was good, and I am happy with them. I would recommend them and use them again. Not everything went perfectly, but we were able to overcome the obstacles which weren’t much of a problem in the end.

We communicated via Skype and email.

They did more than I asked them to. They guided me through the process of building an app, and they were more than happy to help. I am very grateful for the work they did.

They are based in Poland, and I am based in London. It would be great if they had an office in London as well so we could have face-to-face meetings more often.

They all speak English, although from time to time, we didn’t understand each other and went down the wrong track slightly because of that.

The app was delivered on time. Some of the work was a bit late, but they were able to make up time.
    The cost was lower than the larger companies but higher than some independent developers.
    They provided really good service and responded to my queries the same day.
    I would use them again. If I had a much bigger budget, I would probably use an app company here in London.

App Dev For Social App Company

"We enjoyed a great exchange of ideas throughout the process."

July - Sept. 2017

Ready4S collaborated on ideation and business strategy for a location-based activities app MVP for Android. They developed the frontend, backend, and CMS, as well as designing visuals and UI.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Kristian Stewart
Founder, Appening Technology

Internal and Beta feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Ready4S provided patient project management, deftly grasped design concepts, and collaborated creatively. They translated ideas into deliverables almost perfectly, and at a competitive price.

I am the founder and CEO of Appening Technology Ltd. We are a mobile app that allows users to see which activities and events are happening in their area.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ready4S?

Ultimately our goal was to develop an MVP [minimal viable product], which included developing the app itself, the frontend and backend, as well as the CMS [content management system]. We were looking to outsource the work because we didn’t have anyone internally who was capable of doing the development.

When I approached them, we had some designs, but it was mostly a concept. Ready4S took our original ideas and developed them into a fully functioning app. After they completed the UI [user interface], we had a fairly rough approximation of how we wanted it to look. They then did the design and full app development. Currently, the app is built solely for Android.

Businesses can now sign up with Appening, input their information, and have it appear on the app. Ready4S coded 2 separate search functions; one is a regular search with parameters of budget, radius, and user-selected interests. For example, a person with interests such as basketball, restaurants, or cafes can find related events. They built in 70-plus interests organized by category. The other function is a suggestion feature based on the person’s location, usage of the app, and saved activity favorites. Specific keyword search is also built in, as well as a profile page with some basic user information on it.

There is a Google Maps function within the search, allowing users to visualize exactly where they are in the search radius. The app is integrated with Facebook for log-in and sharing purposes.

I generally had 2 points of contact: the project manager and the business relations manager. There were other people assigned to the project, but I mostly communicated with them through my dedicated project manager. The business relations manager would get back to me regarding queries outside of development, such as strategy. There was a design aspect as well, and a couple of developers for the backend.

How did you come to work with Ready4S?

I wanted a development company that understood the specific needs of a startup. I Googled around for companies and checked out sites like Clutch. Ready4S scored highly, and I liked what their website communicated. I got in touch with them as well as a few others. I decided to go with them because they seemed to understand the scope of the project best, and the price was attractive.

We had spent ₤15,900 UK [$21,129].

We started working with them in mid-July of this year, and the project was completed in mid-September. Very minor aspects need to be finished at the moment, but essentially it is a fully functioning app.

The feedback we have received has been overwhelmingly positive from both our internal team as well as our Beta testers. They’ve fixed common bugs and addressed any less-than-positive feedback fairly quickly.

If there were ever differences of opinion between the design team and us, we resolved it fairly easily.

How did Ready4S perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well. I had a good project manager throughout the duration. They were very responsive and grasped our goals very quickly. These things can take a bit of explanation, but they not only understood the concepts fairly quickly, they also gave their own input. We enjoyed a great exchange of ideas throughout the process.

We mostly communicated through phone calls, e-mails, and Skype meetings. We also used Trello, which was quite useful. I was able to visualize exactly what needed to be done, what had been done, and how we were progressing with fixes.

They excelled in both their communication and responsiveness. I have worked with a few others in this business, and responsiveness can sometimes be lacking. Ready4S usually responds the same day, even though I’m in the UK and the development team is in Poland.

They were always very accommodating. I am not a coder and I don’t understand much of it beyond the fundamentals, but they were very helpful in walking me through step-by-step.

I’m very fortunate in that there haven’t been many issues at all. There was a one issue that came down to a difference of opinion on a particular design aspect. I felt that it took a bit too much persuasion on my part for them to design it as I wanted it. It was a sticking point for a day or two. Whether they think it is a good or bad idea, ultimately, the final decision has to be the client’s, so that’s an area for improvement.

They went out of their way to hit a particular deadline and were never late delivering.
    Their price was slightly cheaper than some of their competitors. For the scope of work, they offer very good value for the money.
    They translated my idea it into a workable app. The quality matched almost exactly how I imagined it. That takes some skill and talent.
    I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.

App Dev For Credit Agricole

"They were particularly cooperative and have a good grasp of our business."

June - Dec. 2016

After another developer created an customer service-driven app's main screen, Ready4S completed development to give employees easier access to customer data.

Wrocław, Poland
Former Sales Support Director, Credit Agricole

Thousands of customer service representatives are active app users. Integration with internal IT staff and conscientiousness stand out as exemplary characteristics.

I’m a partner at Win2.pl, but during the reviewed project, I was Director of Sales Support Tool Department in Credit Agricole, a French network of cooperative and mutual banks operating worldwide, hiring more than 150,000 employees and providing services to 2.1 million customers.

For what reason(s) did your company hire Ready4S?

Our app main goal was ensuring our clients calling on our helpline the best customer service possible.

We needed to equip our employees with a quick and clear access to our clients personal data. We decided that an app will be a perfect solution for that.

Ready4S was recommended to us by the agency we cooperated with as reliable and willing to work under tight deadlines. This is why we decided to go with them.

We’d hired an external provider who designed the main screen of our app, but we still needed someone to implement the whole project to the already existing system infrastructure, which wasn’t easy as it had to be achieved quickly and without any mistakes. After all, we couldn’t just shut down our helpline entirely for weeks due to maintenance.

There were 25 team members: two project managers, 10 developers, one business owner, five business consultants, four testers, and three UX experts.

All of our customer service employees in Poland, numbering in the thousands, actively use the application.

I am pleased with our effective cooperation with Ready4S. They fully accomplished the objectives specified in the project documentation. They recognize business objectives and cooperate successfully with the IT department in achieving expected goals. I highly recommend Ready4S as a reliable partner.

They were particularly cooperative and have a good grasp of our business.

No. Our whole cooperation went really well.

Mobile App Dev for Pharmaceutical Company

“They were very responsive and very easy to work with.”

Dec. 2014 - June 2015

Ready4S designed and developed an iOS mobile application. Working from initial mockups, they completed the design using an Adobe library, and then connected the APIs and established the authentication process.

Poland
Paul Jurczynski
Former Digital Manager, Roche

The app was successfully launched, garnering at least 25% of its target users, and is still live. The schedule of the project was communicated well, and the team was very supportive, providing mockups that could be tested with users, and bringing both design and development expertize to the table.

Roche Pharmaceuticals is a large pharmaceutical company. I was the digital manager of the Polish affiliate and had a team of 2 to 3 people working with me. That means the full digital strategy, multi-channel strategy, and everything connected to online marketing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ready4S?

We needed an app built. We didn’t know how we could make it available for everybody and restrict it only to physicians. We decided to connect the apps, and Ready4S did it beautifully.

They helped us build an iOS mobile app for oncologists. They connected the app to a specific API which connects to the database of all physicians in Poland. A couple months after the iOS version was launched, we built the Android version.

We had in our mind what we wanted to build from the beginning. We had a couple of meetings to get our roadmap so everybody was on the same page. They then prepared the mockups of the screen so could review it before the app was built. The user experience was also very important for us. They did a great job with design. We used a special Adobe library for that, which played out really nice in the end for us. We were able to test it with some users, so that was great.

Afterwards, when we had the mockups and the screenshots done, it was all about building the logic and working on the backend. That meant connecting to the APIs and making the authentication work. The last part was putting the content in. We already had the tool that they delivered, a content management system, that we could use to upload our articles and news into the app. You have to be a doctor to log in using your specific physician license number. The app verifies you, and then you’re in. Inside, there is a lot of information from the oncology space: many articles, news, and other information such as patient studies.

I was in contact with just the project manager. I know that there were a lot of people involved, but we communicated solely with him.

How did you come to work with Ready4S?

The selection process took a long time — we interviewed 5 companies. We met somebody from 4S at a training event and called them to ask for the meeting.

We compared them to external and internal developer options. They weren’t cheapest on the market, but they also weren’t the most expensive, and their quality was excellent. Their initial process of creating the offer went way beyond other external vendors, which was a good sign for us. They created the first mockups and ideas, whereas other companies only sent us Excel sheets with the cost.

The app was $30,000.

We started working with them in December 2014 and the project was completed in June 2015.

When I left Roche, we had 120 oncologists using the app. That’s 25% of the market share of oncologists in Poland, which was pretty great for an app, considering oncologists tend to be older. There was little negative feedback from any of them. The app is still live and I know it’s still being used.

How did Ready4S perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive and very easy to work with. They provided a timeline and estimates. In these projects, it’s always very important to know where you are up to. They always could provide this information. There were times when things were delayed, but some of that was our fault. We liked their communication, and that’s why we chose them for a later project too.

Their grasp of technology. What you usually find with software houses is that they have great developers, but they don’t know that their design isn’t that good. What I was happy about working with 4S, is that they also understood the design part. The developers did their part, but the app also turned out to be beautiful. That and the project management were the most surprising and most positive aspects.

We didn’t really have any issues. We didn’t have to communicate anything harsh or anything bad about them because everything was working fine.

Perhaps they could bring a bigger team to a meeting, in order to bring more value and ideas on the concept level, at the beginning.

I always knew where we were in the project.
    They were more expensive than the median in the market, but it was still great value.
    Since the app has launched, there were no major issues to fix and everything was working as planned.
    I would recommend them without hesitation.

Travel App Dev for Graphic Design Lab

"They delivered solid work and met our deadlines."

Mar. - July 2014

Ready4S designed and built a mobile app to support guided tours in Paris, incorporating offline mapping functionality with a unique storytelling slant.

Warsaw, Poland
Beata Misiewicz
CEO & Founder, Ermellino

The finished solution met original performance objectives and will simplify enhancements in the future. Ready4S’ creativity, accessibility, systematic workflow, and affordable price point contributed to a productive partnership.

I’m the owner and founder of Ermellino, which is a sole proprietorship providing graphic design for web and mobile projects. My company cooperates with different freelance teams for client projects, and I’m working on developing some original content as well.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ready4S?

I wanted to create an application called Travel by Art to help tourists navigate Paris by visiting places associated with famous artists who lived and created in the French capital. The app needed to be an interesting “storyteller” and function as a modern guide with maps and tours that also work offline.

I’m primarily focused on reaching the right target market. This product meets a unique interest in selected domains for only one city, so reaching the perfect user can be elusive. My targets are interested in Paris, traveling, and art history. Additionally, I wanted the ability to expand the app to include other big cities and cultural capitals in the future.

Some of my startup contacts recommended Ready4S, and I chose them for this project from a group of other companies. An experienced developer acted as our consultant and oversaw the app development process. He also helped us recruit Ready4S. We hired them based on their industry experience and portfolio, communication skills, and reasonable price.

Ready4S developed the app, and our supervising programmer approved or corrected their work at each stage. The project lasted for four months.

I communicated with their management as well as with the programmer dedicated to our project.

Ready4S coded the app effectively.

Their programmer collaborated directly with our supervising programmer, who oversaw the whole project. Our cooperation was efficient and creative.

They delivered solid work and met our deadlines. I appreciated their professionalism and direct communication methods.

Overall Score I'm completely satisfied with their services.
    Everything always arrived on time.
    For the quality of work, their costs are excellent.
    The deliverables were almost perfect.
    I'd gladly refer Ready4S.

App Development For Advertising Agency

"We found a common language with Ready4S really quickly."

Mar. - Sept. 2015

Ready4S collaboratively created a game-style app to educate and engage target demographics about fresh juice products, providing full-stack design and development as well as overall marketing strategy.

Krakow, Poland
Maciej Szafraniec
UX Designer, Hand Made

After launching, the finished app attracted positive feedback from in-house team members, testers, and the FMCG client. Ready4S’ proactive approach, transparent workflow, and adherence to deadlines despite an evolving project scope made this outsourced partnership a success.

Hand Made is a full-service advertising agency in Krakow, Poland that has worked with clients such as Volkswagen and Nestle.

I working in the strategy department as a UX designer, leading strategy for the digital experiences our company offered. My role included helping project managers choose partners, leading functional design, and providing development oversight. Together with a project manager, I spent the most time with our development partners.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ready4S?

Although we had some programmers on staff, we didn’t have anyone who was proficient in mobile apps. Our agency works in a pitch setting: we pitch ideas to the client, and they responded if they want to work with us.

We were hired by an FMCG [fast-moving consumer goods] consortium to create an app that would engage users and educate them about the impact of a particular product category on health. The project was a part of a larger strategy that included TV advertising and other means of reaching the end customer. We had to figure out the best mechanism to use within a given schedule, so we reached out to Ready4S.

They worked with us on design and later handled development. This project was part of our biggest strategy for a particular client. We’d pitched the idea of creating an app but hadn’t given any specifics to the client yet. We brought in Ready4S at an early stage when we were thinking about what kind of app this could be.

The full scope of the project was large, as we needed full-stack development. We also needed to develop a strategy and create and shoot TV ads. We had a website and a knowledge center online.

The whole project had to do with the fresh juice industry. A consortium of fresh juice producers wanted to spend their collective money on promoting the idea of vitamins and juices being awesome for health. The intended users included the younger demographic and women who are mostly responsible for buying groceries. Because there’s an overrepresentation of women in the demographic that plays games like Candy Crush, we decided to put a spin on that and package it in a vitamin-friendly, graphic way. The app is game-style and involves joining different vitamins together so they create a bigger vitamin and earn points.

A project manager on their side made sure everything stayed on schedule and met our requirements. Throughout the process, Ready4S was always happy to advise us on best practices.

How did you come to work with Ready4S?

We approached multiple companies for this project. We were in conversations with at least two other mobile developers. We might have met Ready4S at an event or through a referral from someone in our agency.

We and our client were happy with the work that Ready4S did. I can’t speak to the success of the app, but it did attract some downloads. The app was received well by the client, and the test users liked it. It wasn’t a huge hit, but it was a solid project.

How did Ready4S perform from a project management standpoint?

The project finished on schedule and within budget. We found a common language with Ready4S really quickly. We would definitely work with them again on other mobile apps or games.

Ready4S positively surprised us with their proactive attitude. They offered to work with us on developing different ideas and were the most proactive of all the companies we approached for this project. They would readily visit our office and talk about different possibilities. They were really open about their workflow and the pricing of certain features. In a project with a fixed budget, that’s really important and allowed us to understand the process.

No, the cooperation went smoothly. The app was a joint exercise between our team and Ready4S. If another mobile app project came our way, we would definitely consider them.

Overall Score Working with Ready4S was a very positive experience.
    The app was developed on schedule, despite multiple changes mid-development.
    Ready4S was a great cost/value investment.
    We were positively surprised by how proactive, friendly, and informative Ready4S was.

Geo-location Apps for Tracking Bicycle Usage

"They're a pleasure to deal with and we will work with them more in the future for both tactical and strategic work."

May - July 2017

Ready4S developed a functional pilot version of an iOS and Android app that logs users' bicycle usage.

Eric Craig
Founder, Free2Cycle

Responsiveness throughout the pre-sale and development phases helped the project move along smoothly. Though the scope was limited, the timeline was set aggressively and delivered. The partnership will likely continue when a new set of requirements are defined.

We're a financial services technology-enabled business that's designed around improving the health and well-being of people and the environment by providing free bicycles and encouraging people to use them.

I'm the founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ready4S?

We needed help with applications. More specifically, we asked them to build a iOS and an Android version of a geo-location app for us. We provide people with a choice of whatever free bike they'd like and by using their bike it pays for itself. It's like going into a car dealership and saying, "I'd like to use a car for 5,000 miles per year" and we give you a Fiat. Or you say, "I'm going to use it 15,000 miles per year" and we'll give you a Ferrari. It's the most unusual payment process paradigm that you could imagine. You use it and it's get funded because we know that it creates environmental benefits. People are encouraged to monitor their mileage because that's how the bike gets paid for. We have sponsoring companies that benefit when people who are healthier do that's that's why there's an incentive to record their mileage using our app.

How did you come to work with Ready4S?

I discovered them purely from Internet-based research. I was scrolling around for a few different suppliers. I came across them and saw they there was a disparity between what they and others seemed to offer. So to a certain degree, there was some chance involved in that - it was not a personal recommendation.

We went through a few semi-formal rounds of conversation and it seemed like they could do what we would need. They had a good understanding of our requirements.

We tasked them with our first version of the app which was specifically designed to be relatively low complexity but it uses the geolocation services provided by the mobile devices and the interface was pretty simple. We were setting the hurdle for improvement at a reasonable level. There wasn't a whole lot of complexity in terms of what we were doing. It was a simple interface which they worked very well with.

We will be using them in future to do further development. We made the first version simple because we knew that we had compressed time lines so it wasn't that we were at any stage concerned about their capability to deliver. The no-frills approach to the project was set more around our time line and the prioritization of that time line.

The distance tracking interfaces with our core systems via an API, which we developed and Ready4S worked on. They performed well working with that framework. Currently, the app tracks start and finish locations and shows a record of the last completed trip. In a future version, we'll have data points throughout each activity so that we can recreate the ride in full. At the moment the only data we're collecting is distance, time, maximum speed, etc. The primary API that it interfaces with is our own API which interfaces with our core systems. Our core systems provide all sorts of managed information, such as the log in credentials, current mileage compared to what the user has pledged, etc. It returns to us details of the last activity that has taken place which we then aggregate to the rest of data.

Other than the project manager, the resources were primarily developers. I think they had someone doing design work to some extent, but to be honest, the design work was relatively contained since we provided mock-ups for what they needed. There was very little art work required. They had many developers working on the application itself, and then other resources working on the backend and API integration.

We spent around $25,000-$30,000 USD by my estimate.

We kicked off the project in the beginning of May. I wanted a usable version of the app by the beginning of July so they had two months to work it out. They achieved their timelines within a reasonable degree of tolerance. There was one feature that possibly miscommunicated during the specification process which became a little bit of a change request. It came down to their level of understanding and so that took them an extra couple of days. For all intents and purposes, they delivered on schedule to the requirements that we requested.

The work that they've done has been very good. They've understood our requirements and I think it helps that our requirements were fairly well defined. They worked well to meet their time lines. They were always a pleasure to work with. Our experience with them has been a very positive one.

This was an operational proof of concept, so a lot of the "nice to have's" didn't make it to the requirements list. We haven't tracked any metrics. It's too early to tell how big of a success it will be.

How did Ready4S perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well. They had a very good project manager on the project who was always very good in terms of communication. She'd pulled everything together. I think they probably had up to six different developers working on our project. We only faced with a single project manager which was absolutely ideal for us and she was very efficient.

I didn't see any evidence of project management tools, to be honest. I think in the early days they might have used Microsoft Project for a Gantt chart.

I think they've been very responsive to us and I've been very happy with that. They're very prompt on all replies, including in the tendering process. We had had probably three or four companies that we shortlisted to speak to and they responded first. They met our time lines. whereas some other people simply didn't. Their standard of communication has been very good as well.

I think there are certain things that maybe they're less familiar with that we would have expected them to know in terms of market knowledge. For instance, they didn't infer that we wanted the tracker to pause the recording if the user stopped moving at a traffic light. We had to show them that that was a feasible feature. That was the only area that I found was a bit odd, and it added to their development time line, but it wasn't a major issue.

What recommendations would you have for someone considering hiring Ready4S?

It's probably a good idea to have reasonably well-defined requirements because it allows them to work more effectively. I think part of why our project worked so well was because we had a quite good definition as to what we expect.

Overall Score They're a pleasure to deal with and we will work with them more in the future for both tactical and strategic work.
    They were always a pleasure to deal with. They were always on time for our regular calls.
    Very good. They're not going to be the cheapest, but I think the quality of what they deliver is very good.
    Quality was always good. More experience in our vertical would have been useful but I think that the quality is excellent. But, I think you need to understand what you need.

App Dev For Gaming Company

"I find them pretty flexible to work with."

Feb. 2017 - Ongoing

Ready4S assists in app development based off an existing version, wireframes and graphics. They used React Native to create the app, which incorporates quizzes and leaderboards for in-person event audiences.

Central Region, Denmark
CTO, Gaming Company

Ready4S has delivered as expected and stayed flexible with timelines. They’re a responsive and dynamic team that’s easy to work with.

Our company is developing a system for in-game entertainment in sports games, giving the audience the possibility to participate in quizzes during the breaks in sports games. I'm the CTO.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ready4S?

We were looking to get an app developed for Android and iOS, and it was an existing app that we needed to get ported to another technology.

The app is a list of events. When you are at one event, you get a code that you can enter and then participate in the games during that event. You have two quizzes during an event. If you participate in those and play the game, you put in your guess to our question. If you win, you can see what prize you have and get instructions for picking it up. You can also look at your results and compare yourself with other users who are playing.

There was an existing app, and they saw that. Then we had the wireframes, cutouts, graphics and visual identity ready for them. They initially provided app development services in React Native. The app integrates with a Facebook login. We already had our launch strategy and app marketing in place since we did that ourselves.

How did you come to work with Ready4S?

At the time, I was looking at Upwork, comparing freelance consultants there. I got a recommendation from a Danish customer who got an offer from them. He was very positive about them, so I went with them.

How much have you invested with Ready4S?

$30,000 at the moment.

We started in February. We'll be continuing in July, and then we will also be looking for investment. We will put the development part of the project on hold.

We’re not going live with the project until September, so we don’t have any success rates yet to disclose. It’s a bit too early for that.

How did Ready4S perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management was not something we used from them. We specifically asked to manage the development ourselves. Due to the nature of the project of deciding to be in direct contact with the developer, we haven't experienced that side of responsiveness, communication and keeping up with deadlines. It's minimal project management from their side. We haven't used their project management for anything else but for brief talks and time management.

We had some occasions where we were unable to communicate with the developer, and we reached out to Ready4S. They were good at getting back to us.

What did you find most impressive about Ready4S?

They’re pretty dynamic in setting up interviews and finding candidates. We talked with four different candidates, and it was quite flexible to work with them. We wanted to do a one-week testing project, and they agreed to that, so I find them pretty flexible to work with.

Are there any areas Ready4S could improve?

No, not from our experience. We haven't had a chance to work with their project managers, but have been very satisfied with their development services.

App Dev For Media Research Company

"Ready4S are overall a very reliable and professional company. "

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Ready4S designed and developed an iOS app in only one month, as well as the API that supported communication between the app and the existing database. They implemented a one-week-sprint methodology.

Project Manager, Media Research Company

Ready4S was eager to take on the challenge of such a short development window; their go-get-‘em attitude persisted throughout the project. Designed and developed simultaneously, presenting their progress on a weekly basis. The project manager was professional, responsive, and reassuring.

We are a media research company and I was the project manager for this app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ready4S?

We had to develop an iOS app from scratch within a month. We needed a reliable app developer who would be able to deliver good quality service and help us meet our tight deadline. We need them to build an API supporting the communication between our existing database and the app.

We knew the main features we wanted to implement and had created some preliminary wireframes. Ready4S divided the work into different stages, each lasting one week. They provided us with a detailed timetable and app specification document prior to the start of the project which outlined when each new iteration would be ready for testing. They also worked on creating designs for each phase, which we had to approve. We had a dedicated project manager with whom we were in contact daily.

How did you come to work with Ready4S?

After a thorough research on different providers, we compiled a list of top 10 companies that matched our criteria. We contacted those companies for a quote. Most of them said they were not able to complete the project within the tight timescale we had. Ready4S, on the other hand, not only provided a very competitive quote but were also happy to take on the challenge. We were impressed by their professionalism during the initial calls we had with them.

We have been working with Ready4S for around six weeks. Phase one of the project, which involved the development of the iOS app, was completed on time and on budget. We plan to work with Ready4S in the future in order to add additional features in what would be phase two of the project.

Ready4S were very flexible in their approach to work. They simultaneously created the app designs and started the coding process at the beginning of the project to make sure they met the deadline. The first screens of the app were available for us to test in less than a week. Our feedback after each test cycle was implemented quickly and thoroughly while the developers were simultaneously working on the next iteration. We do not have download statistics as the app is not in the App Store yet.

What did you find most impressive about Ready4S?

Ready4S were very responsive to our needs. They initially reassured us that the app will be completed on time and they will put the right amount of people on the project to ensure this. This was in contrast to most of the other providers who just said the deadline of one month is too tight. Ready4S are overall a very reliable and professional company.

We were assigned a dedicated project manager who did an outstanding job, ensuring that everything ran smoothly, passing on our comments to the development team, and keeping us updated with the progress at all times. We were in contact with our project manager on a daily basis and we didn’t have to repeat our feedback twice as everything we asked for was swiftly implemented. We were able to review progress frequently and make changes along the way. Overall, we found Ready4S to be very responsive and flexible.

Are there any areas Ready4S could improve?

I cannot think of anything in particular. I am very satisfied with the service provided by Ready4S.

App Dev for Travel Management Company

"The Ready4S developers are very knowledgeable, friendly to work with, and ready to help at any time."

The project is ongoing.

Ready4S was always responsive and proved willing to adjust when the scope changed. They were exceptional collaborators, bringing a friendly attitude to the process. Their success on this project earned them a leg up in consideration for the next one.

Auckland, New Zealand
CEO, Travel Management Company

Ready4S collaborated with an in-house team to add chat and e-commerce functions to an existing iOS and Android app. The solution had to route user requests to call centers for fulfillment.

I'm the CEO of a Canada- and South Pacific-based tech startup. We have 10 team members and we provide travel and lifestyle management services to overseas travelers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ready4S?

We have a health and personal safety console and we wanted to enlarge the functions or features of our app to provide a concierge service. In order to do that, we needed a separate chat window and backend e-commerce payment service.

We developed a digital platform that brings together diverse services for easy instant access by overseas travelers. The traveler gets what they want when they want it, and we take care of the details.

The solution required a robust infrastructure to deliver travelers' requests to a number of a call centers for instant deployment, bookings, confirmations, and e-commerce services.

The complexity of the project required us to find a company with a large and talented team to work alongside our team to help bring the idea to life.

We had extensive online meetings and consultations with Ready4S to satisfy ourselves they were all the best fit for our team and project. Afterward, they worked together with our designers, development team and software testers.

Ready4S project managed and worked on our website and our Android and iOS mobile application. The consensus was the Ready4S developers are very knowledgeable, friendly to work with, and ready to help at any time.

We needed some design work as to where we could place a concierge icon to give the user a good experience without having too many buttons on the screen. They also built the app implementing the new feature. We had our own design and submitted suggestions to Ready4S. They provided some feedback and their own suggestions, and then we agreed on a screen that we were happy with. It was a great collaboration.

How did you come to work with Ready4S?

We spent a lot of time searching for developers. We had several companies look at the earlier software we had and that gave us some insight into their skill level. We narrowed the field and spoke to some people who had given reviews on Clutch. We spoke to someone in Poland who knew of Ready4S. Our senior developer and test were both happy with them. They had more contact with Ready4S than I did.

It’s been working well with Ready4S. We’re pleased with the results. We never would have found them without your platform; thank you for that. I think it’s great that you review the review because as a consumer, you put a lot of weight into that. That’s what you rely on when making a decision on who to select. I’ve recommended other people to look on Clutch.

We started working with them when we decided to make the shift to include the additional feature, to go from a health and personal safety service to including a concierge.

We launched our website and our mobile application is currently in beta testing.

We haven’t launched the app yet. We haven’t completed testing yet because Ready4S is helping us with the console which hasn’t been completed yet. We’ve tested the app on automation with our tester. He’s satisfied with the app and signed off on it, but we haven’t tested it on the console.

How did Ready4S perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed very well. They were responsive and kept us updated through daily contact. We had our own tester and developer, and they were constantly in touch with them to see how things were going. As the project moved along, we had new features and changes to make to the original scope.

What did you find most impressive about Ready4S?

We all were impressed with the collegial attitude they brought to the project. The teams melded well and we believe we achieved a great result. Currently, we are in discussions to work together with them on an additional feature.

Are there any areas Ready4S could improve?

I have to wait to see how the applications perform on the console. We’re satisfied with the build of the apps and website. How the app performs is how it communicates with the console and whether all the functions that we see in isolation on the app come to fruition on the console.

Overall Score We felt the project went as well as could be expected.
    The project was well managed and everything went according to schedule and all dead-lines were met.
    They were extremely accommodating on cost and worked to help us stay within our budget.
    Our in house software tester reviewed and tested all their work and was extremely satisfied with the result.
    I would absolutely recommend working with Ready4S. They have a great team with excellent developers, designers, project managers, and are a pleasure to work with.