Independent SEO Consultant

I help businesses grow through Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

I boost organic conversions while improving traffic and keyword rankings. I provide technical SEO audits for high-traffic websites. I've also managed $50k monthly budgets for paid search, with 3x return on ad spend.

I achieved goals such as doubling SEO leads for a solar company and increasing PPC gross profits by 6 figures for an online clothing retailer.

Freelancer
West Jordan, UT
  • 8831 S Redwood Rd, Ste D3
    West Jordan, UT 84088

SEO & Digital Advertising for Fintech Startup

"Together, we’ve made great progress."

Feb. - Nov. 2019

RDLDIGITAL was tasked with digital marketing and SEO services to improve a fintech startup’s website. They created content, developed email campaigns, and designed new webpages.

Palo Alto, California
CMO, Fintech Startup

Internal processes improved due to RDLDIGITAL's skilled expertise. Their hardworking, responsive approach complemented their professional management style. Customers can expect a communicative team that over-delivers.

I’m the CMO of fintech startup that offers same-day FX trading & on-demand payment liquidity to the Foreign exchange market.

What challenge were you trying to address with RDLDIGITAL?

I needed someone to strengthen our website.

Ryan (CMO) helped with a variety of tasks, including SEO, LI, PPC, and paid & organic social. He also worked alongside our agency to develop email campaigns and lead scoring within HubSpot. He created new pages on our Squarespace site, as well.

Keyword research for our business is difficult because it’s a brand-new industry. He tried to look up valid solutions, looking into our key target audiences. He translated that into how it would work for Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn. The SEO work involved structural changes to the website. He added pages and worked on metatags and headings.

Ryan worked under me as a digital marketing consultant.

How did you come to work with RDLDIGITAL?

I posted a listing on Indeed, and Ryan followed up. I decided he was the right fit because his pricing fit my budget. He came across as an even-keeled, thoughtful person.

We’ve invested between $10,000–$25,000.

We worked with RDLDIGITAL from February–October 2019.

What we’re doing was really hard. We were trying to make people aware of a problem they didn’t know they had. Ryan did a great job of improving the website and targeting the ads.

Because it’s a low education process, we don’t have any good metrics yet. He gave tangible resources that were essential in helping people understand problems that they have and educate the target audience. Together, we’ve made great progress.

How did RDLDIGITAL perform from a project management standpoint?

A majority of the time, Ryan underpromised and over-delivered. He would write out what he was going to do. After documenting everything, he would send an email agenda before our regular meetings. The agenda went into what services he provided if he did anything more, and his proposals for the week. The project management services were excellent.

I like to work with people that are honest in doing their best. Ryan never pretended that he could do something he couldn’t do. He asked a lot of questions and was extremely eager to learn and build on that. He’s a young, hardworking person.

Since this was his first B2B project, his experience is his learning area. I think he’s anxious to expand into that area.

Ryan does what he says he’s going to do, or he lets clients know if he runs into a roadblock. Clients need to focus on written communication. I’m a talker, but with Ryan, you have to stop and listen. He’s had a lot of good things to say, but sometimes he’s a bit shy to say them.

For the project that fits, I'd recommend him.

SEO Strategy for Digital Marketing Agency

“They've been one of the best SEO specialists I've worked with, that really puts a lot of thought process into it.”

2018 - Ongoing

RDLDIGITAL provides SEO auditing services for a digital marketing agency. They offer strategic insights for third party clients, and holistic ideas on improving user experience.

Provo, Utah
VP of Client Strategy, Digital Marketing Agency

RDLDIGITAL’s efforts have been met with unanimous praise. The team is thorough, knowledgeable, and reliable. Customers can expect a diligent work force that provides senior-level strategy consultation.

I'm the VP of client strategy at a full-service digital marketing agency. We do everything top to bottom, from creative to campaign management, to SEO, PPC, and marketing automation.

What challenge were you trying to address with RDLDIGITAL?

We needed help from an SEO standpoint.

They primarily help us with our SEO audits. They do implementation work as well, in addition to strategy for us. They've been our go-to firm whenever we need a higher level of strategy that doesn't hit one of our senior levels.

Usually, we bring them in at the beginning of a client engagement, and they do a lot of the technical auditing and the strategy for what they feel needs to be implemented. From there, we usually implement their strategy in-house.

We have one main point of contact.

How did you come to work with RDLDIGITAL?

They were one of our previous clients. They've been one of the best SEO specialists I've worked with, and they really put a lot of thought into it. They look at things holistically, to get really good user experience. I felt really comfortable with them from top to bottom.

We've invested between $10,000 – $25,000.

We began working together in late 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

Everyone always really enjoys working with them because the output they provides is always very senior level. One of the clients I'm working on with them is doing very well.

How did RDLDIGITAL  perform from a project management standpoint?

They usually always meet deadlines. Even when they're not able to, they communicate that and it's usually for a very good reason.

I appreciate their holistic view of digital strategy. It's not just a siloed SEO initiative to get something accomplished, it's very thorough when it comes to user experience in general. I appreciate that they're not someone just trying to trick the search engines. They truly try to create a good brand experience.

No, although it would be great if they were more involved on the link-building side of things. They do understand the value of quality links, though.

My advice is to give them as many guidelines as possible. The more guidelines you can give, the better your results will be.

Overall Score They've been awesome.
    They've yet to fail me.
    They've always stayed within estimates. Even if they find a rabbit hole, they'll come back and say they need to revise the scope.
    There's always room for improvement.