Everyone has ideas. We bring them to life.

FROM VENTURE-BACKED STARTUPS TO FORTUNE 100s - WE BRING IDEAS TO LIFE WITH DATA DRIVEN DESIGN AND INTELLIGENCE.

RAZUR takes a holistic approach to creating digital products: merging digital, social, mobile and offline interactions into a seamless experience. RAZUR creates with the product’s end-user always in mind, which results in increased sales, loyalty and brand affinity. RAZUR’s experience includes working with and advising startups to managing cross-global development teams for Fortune 100 brands.

RAZUR has a proven track record of architecting, designing and developing complex applications and associated business strategies for enterprise customers such as AT&T, UNICEF, Dell SecureWorks, IHG Hotels, Coca-Cola and many others.

2008
RAZUR
240 Kent Avenue, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11249

InterContinental Hotels Group (Holiday Inn, Hotel Indigo Crowne Plaza, InterContinental and other global portfolio brands) UNICEF, Dell SecureWorks, Focus Pointe Global, Menchie's, pindrop security, PhishLabs, luma, Sterling Infosystems, Fit Radio, Aid Atlanta, Lexus, Jaguar.

In partnership with other agencies: Coca-Cola, AT&T

2018 IHG Corporate Travel Website Redesign

• 12% increase in YSlow score
  • 361% decrease in page requests #
  • 27% decrease in page load time
  • 54.7% decrease in page load size (mb)

Flawless Makeup Retail App

Color matching app where users can take a photo of anything, we match the shade of makeup then a user can go pickup in store. This screenshot from a 2017 pilot test in NYC with a global cosmetics brand.

iOS and Android Mobile App Update for Arcade Bar

They’re professional and current.”

Apr. - May 2018

RAZUR brought a badly outdated app up to date, refining old features and preparing the infrastructure for new bar locations. They extended the app’s lifespan so that it could be redesigned in the future.

Greater Philadelphia Area
Scott Beard
Co-founder & VP, Barcade

Thanks to RAZUR’s efforts, the updated app now runs faster and has attracted previous users who had stopped using it. The team was professional throughout the project.

I’m the co-founder and VP of Barcade, a combination bar and arcade with a focus on classic video games and American craft beer. We have multiple locations in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Connecticut. I oversee our advertising and marketing as well as our website maintenance.

For what projects/services did your company hire RAZUR?

We had an old mobile app that hadn’t been updated in four years. As such, we needed resources to update its software for iOS and Android.

We wanted our app to the best of its potential within our current technical parameters. This would extend its lifespan while we prepared for a total redesign in the future. That way, we wouldn’t have to rush the creative development for the new version of the app.

We found them online. We also considered their geographic location.

We reviewed the app with them, discussing our immediate needs and potential improvements. They then updated the app according to our requirements. We wanted to add two additional Barcade locations to the app at a later date, so they set that up for us. They also refined some of the functionalities. Because the backend needed more work than we had anticipated, we decided to set aside some of our bigger ideas for future development.

We worked with a project manager and a developer.

The app runs faster, now, and I believe we’ve regained a few users that we’d previously lost due to a lack of updates to the app.

They communicated well, and I had access to their notes through Trello.

They’re professional and current.

Overall Score They’re top-notch.

Web Design and Development for Custom Cake Studio

"I now have a website I'm proud of and receive endless compliments for.”

Mar. 2017 - Apr. 2018

RAZUR designed and developed a new website, featuring interactive elements and a range of multimedia.

Brooklyn, NY
Ashley Holt
Owner, Sugar Monster

Professional, attractive, and easy to use, the finished website more than exceeded expectations and received a lot of positive feedback. They managed the project very effectively, never missing any deadlines, while always bringing a positive energy to the work.

We’re a custom cake studio servicing New York City. We’ve been in business for two years and I'm the owner.

For what projects/services did your company hire RAZUR?

I needed help with rebranding and the creation of a new, more interactive website.

I wanted to have a visually stunning website that showcased our brand and product.

I've known Chris (Founder, RAZUR) for many years and knew he was the perfect person for this job. He’s fantastic with communication, always pleasant, and professional. I was confident that he'd be able to organize my thoughts and vision while delivering on the practical application.

They built me an entirely new website. It was a lot of work, and the scope included interactive elements and multimedia components.

They have an endless amount of resources to pull off whatever vision you may have. Working with the team was always easy and they were great about reminding me about approaching deadlines.

The newly designed website completely changed the energy of my brand and the way my clients see us. I now have a website I'm proud of and receive endless compliments for. It's easy for me to use and looks so much more professional.

The project management team was very impressive—consistently professional and prompt. They never missed a deadline.

Working with them was an easy, pleasurable experience. I knew I was in very capable hands. They have an impressive amount of experience so I’m sure my project was easy for them, but it really left me speechless. Chris is so warm and friendly, and he has such a nice presence. Other companies I've met in the past are dry and so corporate it's like talking to a robot. It was nice to deal with a relatable human.

No, I had a great experience from beginning to end. They even provide fantastic continual support.

Overall Score Fantastic company with an amazing team.
    Scheduling was always easy.
    Competitive pricing and it's worth every penny and more.
    Incomparable quality.
    I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

E-Commerce Site Dev for Weight Loss Clinic

We were impressed with the quality and speed of their work.”

Apr. - May 2018

RAZUR enhanced the UX of a website featuring holistic healthcare services.

Newnan, Georgia
Robert DeBease
CEO, AlternaCare

RAZUR delivered a high-quality website that contributed to increased revenue. Their commitment to excellence and deadlines led to a successful collaboration.

AlternaCare is a weight loss and holistic healthcare clinic.

For what projects/services did your company hire RAZUR?

We hired them to do e-commerce development.

We wanted to improve our site and ultimately increase our income.

I was aware of RAZUR’s high-quality jobs.

They upgraded and significantly improved the appearance, UX, and functionality of my e-commerce site.

I worked with one individual on this project.

We saw an immediate improvement in online sales.

They were very organized. We used Trello.

We were impressed with the quality and speed of their work.

None that I can see.

Overall Score They did an excellent job.
    It was quick.
    It was very fair and competitive.
    They were great.
    I highly recommend them.

Mobile App MVP for Market Research Firm

“We were impressed with their responsiveness and thoughtfulness.”

May 2016 - Mar. 2017

RAZUR helped design and develop the initial versions of a market research mobile app and a web platform, which were used to raise additional capital.

Atlanta, Georgia
Jonathan Allen
CEO, Gauge Insights

The MVP and beta solutions were well-received by investors and attracted high-revenue clients, which is attributed to RAZUR’s thorough understanding of business goals. Their team was organized and attentive.

I am the CEO of a market research firm. I oversee new product development, talent, operations, and investor relations.

For what projects/services did your company hire RAZUR?

We hired RAZUR to develop the minimum viable product and beta versions of the Gauge mobile app and the customer web platform for our Software-as-a-Service business.

We wanted to create a solution that customers loved and would help us raise our preseed funding.

We received a referral from a colleague. Our interview experience with RAZUR was laid back and thoughtful. They quickly developed a proposal around our project ideas and goals.

After confirming the scope, the RAZUR team developed the wireframes and designs for the mobile app and web platform. They also provided design support.

We worked with three team members who were responsible for account management, design, and content creation.

We were able to develop a mobile app and platform with great traction data. From there, we were able to do fundraising and acquire multiple Fortune 500 customers.

It was extremely effective. RAZUR worked with us on our timelines and was a great partner throughout the process.

We were impressed with their responsiveness and thoughtfulness.

None.

Multiple Blog Redesign for Global Hotel Chain

“They make communication simple and are open to all ideas.”

RAZUR is refreshing the mobile and desktop UX of several branded travel blogs. The team also provides maintenance and updates.

Atlanta, Georgia
Kenny Monteith
Content & Social Marketing Manager, InterContinental Hotels Group

RAZUR’s team is creative, flexible, and excels at communication. They are easy to work with, which has led to more projects.

I work for a global hospitality company that has more than 5,000 hotels around the world. My role focuses on content and social marketing, including content written about destinations and travel.

For what projects/services did your company hire RAZUR?

We hired them to redesign our two corporate blogs, IHG Blog and Sleep Blog, as well as to design and develop microsites for the InterContinental, Hotel Indigo and EVEN Hotels brands.

We wanted to improve the UX for desktop and mobile.

They were hired before I started working with the company.

They handle the website design and development for our brand blogs. RAZUR offers their creative expertise and brings our projects to life with that creativity. However, I have the final say in all designs and UX decisions. They also provide maintenance, upgrades, and any other type of web work needed. For example, we're hoping to raise our search engine results pages with the implementation of Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages.

I work directly with their team.

We’ve enjoyed working with them so much, we added more content sites.

How effective was the project management?

It has been excellent.

It's so easy to work with RAZUR. They make communication simple and are open to all ideas.

What tips or recommendations do you have?

None.

Greeting Card App for Global Nonprofit

“They are one of the best teams I’ve ever worked with.”

Jan. - Feb. 2013

RAZUR rapidly built and launched a multilingual social media app that lets users create and send Valentine’s Day cards.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Nicholas Ledner
Digital Communication Officer, UNICEF

The app was successfully used by thousands and received positive feedback. RAZUR was highly motivated and met a tight deadline while charging a competitive price.

I work at UNICEF, a global humanitarian organization. My role focuses on content innovation within the social media team. I work within the HQ, where we run the global social media channels.

For what projects/services did your company hire RAZUR?

We hired RAZUR to build an app that allowed our fans to generate and send Valentine’s Day cards via social media.

We wanted to increase the usage of our app.

We selected them due to their ability to work quickly and deliver great quality. Plus, they offered an amazing price advantage.

They built a Facebook app across six languages in less than two months. The work involved modifying an image from our stock library of children’s photos and adding a message related to Valentine’s Day.

RAZUR’s founder led the team and divided the work.

RAZUR did fantastic work. With little promotion on our end, our fans generated over 10,000 cards with the UNICEF Valentine’s Day app. We had tons of amazing feedback about the app, which worked really well.

The workflow was extremely effective and streamlined.

They were clearly passionate about our project. They are one of the best teams I’ve ever worked with.

There’s no need for improvement.