We craft beautiful, functional WordPress websites.

Razorfrog Web Design provides custom web development to San Francisco Bay Area small businesses, brands, and professionals. We are WordPress experts committed to designing responsive websites that engage your customers, stimulate traffic, and cultivate your brand. We build value and help our San Francisco-based clients to achieve each their unique business goals by connecting sustainable technology, clean design, and exceptional service.

2008
San Francisco, CA
  • 28 2nd Street Suite 300
    San Francisco, CA 94105

Web Design for Coffee Company

"The user reaction has been fantastic. People are really excited about the new site."

Dec. 2017 - Aug. 2018

Razorfrog Web Design helped design a website to boost overall functionality and design, with the primary new feature being online sales capability through WooCommerce.

Lisa Ligon
National Sales and Marketing Manager, AeroPress, Inc

The website metrics (e.g., bounce rate, page views) and online sales have increased markedly since Razorfrog Web Design was first engaged. Their responsiveness and ability to turn constructive (and sometimes delayed) feedback into implementable, high-quality deliverables are hallmarks of their work.

I'm the sales and marketing manager for AeroPress. We make a coffee press that is sold in 63 countries, and is available at major retailers.

What challenge were you trying to address with Razorfrog Web Design?

Our existing website was subpar, and didn’t offer e-commerce. Our goal was to create a new website to serve as the central location for all information about AeroPress.

Razorfrog Web Design provided design for all the pages, which included formatting the content, as well as selecting the color palette and font. They managed the art and photography. They provided integration and support for WooCommerce. They also got us a free license and switched our hosting over to G Suite.

Max (founder, Razorfrog Web Design) was our main point of contact. We interfaced with one other team member on the actual implementation of the design.

How did you come to work with Razorfrog Web Design?

We did an online search and they were listed on some “best of” lists. I checked their reviews and then contacted them to get additional references. They came highly recommended from multiple sources.

The project took place from December 2017–August 2018.

We were originally due to launch in March 2018. Once the project was underway, we realized that we wanted to provide more information to our customers and put more effort into the design.

It's been very successful. All of the major metrics — time on page, time on site, bounce rate, page views — have improved about 100%. We saw the improvement immediately, which is great. We're also getting a lot more online orders than we thought we would. The user reaction has been fantastic. People are really excited about the new site, whether it's someone that's been using AeroPress for a long time or new to the product. It’s really important to us to be the hub of information for a wide range of potential customers. The project took quite a bit longer than we thought, but we're very happy with the result.

How did Razorfrog Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Their team did a great job meeting deadlines. Anything that went over was due to our issues. They did a great job supporting the e-commerce implementation, which was completely new to us. Our team had a lot of stakeholders, but Max always kept on top of the project. He was very communicative, responsive, and easy to get a hold of. We primarily communicated via conference calls and email. We managed the project tasks using Google Docs, which worked well in terms of making sure that everybody could see the project status at any time. Max kept a log of his hours that he updated weekly so we could always see where we were in terms of budget.

Their design was very good. Our old site wasn’t user-friendly or eye-catching. Razorfrog Web Design gave us a new site that really stands above the competition. It gives an immediate first impression that is very positive for potential customers.

No, they did a great job. In there was a misunderstanding or questions, we were able to get a hold of Max immediately and work everything through.

It’s beneficial to have your project well-defined at the beginning. We did not do that, which ended up costing us money to make changes. They were able to react quickly, but we should have spent more time as a team going through the design.

They did a great job.
    We went over the original estimate because of our requested changes.
    It’s really helped us increase our business.
    I highly recommend them.

WordPress Redesign for Market Research Company

"Razorfrog produced a professional design and functionality. They got our ideas and translated them beautifully."

May - June 2017

Razorfrog Web Design designed and developed a new website on WordPress to replace an outdated one. They provide ongoing hosting and maintenance and are available for any change requests that come up.

Joanna Jones
CEO, InterQ Research

Razorfrog Web Design effectively captured the vision for the new site, making it faster and more dynamic with videos and animated features. It receives positive feedback and is up to market standards, while also gaining leads. The team delivered ahead of schedule and is easy to communicate with.

I'm the CEO of the company and we do full-service market research. We have a pretty diverse mix of B2B clients. We work with a lot of tech companies and some big brands, including Samsung, Tesla, Rally Health, Castlight Health, Esurance, etc.

What challenge were you trying to address with Razorfrog Web Design?

Our old website was out of date and built on an older WordPress template. I wanted to update it for our brand and image.

I had a vision of how I wanted the new website to look. I told Max [Founder & Project Manager, Razorfrog Web Design] that we wanted videos upfront, and make it come alive with more animated scrolling features. I also needed to move all the copy over because the copy was working well on the old site. SEO is really important for us because that drives most of our business.

Max came back with the first version and nailed exactly how we wanted it. We didn't have to do a lot of changes once we got it. This new site was also in WordPress. Razorfrog did both the design and development.

I worked directly with Max. His office is down the street from mine, so it was really convenient because I could walk over and meet with him.

How did you come to work with Razorfrog Web Design?

I had spoken to a few other web design firms in the vetting process and liked Razorfrog the best out of the ones that we spoke to. We reached out to Razorfrog because they were local and I liked their portfolio.

How much have you invested with Razorfrog Web Design?

The project came in at about $9,000.

The timeline of the project was from May to June 2017. The website interq-research.com is already launched. The work is pretty much completed but we have ongoing hosting with them and maintenance updates. If I have any question or want to change any features, I can always reach out to Max, which is great.

Max and his team at Razofrog got our vision for the new site on the first try. Their turnaround was amazing, and I'm pleased with the design and functionality of the site. People who have seen the website love it. It's a lot faster, loads quicker, and is more dynamic. It's only been launched for a week, and it's already getting great feedback and leads.

How did Razorfrog Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

Fantastic. Max was really easy to communicate with. They even launched it ahead of schedule for us. We didn't use any special tools to track the project because we didn't need to.

What did you find most impressive about Razorfrog Web Design?

I've worked with other web design companies in the past, and Razorfrog has been the easiest by far in terms of getting what we wanted, getting it on the first try, and launching before schedule. Their price is also really reasonable. I was super happy with it.

Are there any areas Razorfrog Web Design could improve?

They met and exceeded deadlines.
    They offer great value for design.
    Razorfrog produced a professional design and functionality. They got our ideas and translated them beautifully and have made our firm look commensurate with the clients we have.
    Highly recommended! For a San Francisco firm, they are fantastic web designers and I would happily refer them.

WordPress Design for Boutique Management Consultant

"They are experts in WordPress, and I recommend them highly in that space."

2012 - Ongoing

Razorfrog migrated a crisis management company's old website to a user-friendly, modern, and more approachable WordPress platform. They continue to refresh the site every year or so.

Regina Phelps
President, EMS Solutions

Razorfrog exercises clean, organized project management tactics, making them a reliable and consistent partner. They have never strayed outside of deadlines or budget, and are highly responsive.

EMS Solutions is a crisis management and business continuity consulting firm. We practice on four continents, and we’ve been in business since 1982. I’m the president and founder of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Razorfrog Web Design?

We had an antiquated and awkward website which was difficult to modify. I wanted to hire a firm that could migrate us to a user-friendly platform like WordPress.

They’ve done two things for us. The first one was redoing the website. Due to the educational nature of our site, it was filled with a lot of content. Razorfrog helped us think through how to make the site more user-friendly. They helped us rethink the entire site. We crafted out a plan, and then they moved forward. Razorfrog did a fabulous job designing the site. Razorfrog took our existing content and made it more helpful and available to users. Razorfrog completed the project within the time frame and budget we had allocated. It was a seamless process.

I contribute a blog to the site three or four times a week on issues related to disasters or crises around the world. On our old site, it was difficult for anyone to engage that blog or access other materials on the site. Razorfrog was able to make the existing blog much prettier and more interesting. Razorfrog integrated the blog into the new WordPress site, making it easier and faster to access the blog and move around the site in a seamless way. They made it a more holistic experience, which was my main goal.

Since then we’ve done two major refreshes to the site. As WordPress adds more bells and whistles, we get in contact to determine how we can update the site. In between projects, I keep in contact with Razorfrog when I have concerns or questions about the site. I can send them an email, and they are very responsive. If something needs to be fixed, Razorfrog takes care of it right away. It’s nice to know I can reach out to them anytime, even on weekends, and they get back to me. I stay informed when WordPress makes changes to allow for a more exciting or easier user experience, and Razorfrog incorporates these modifications to keep our site looking new and interesting.

How did you come to work with Razorfrog Web Design?

I interviewed a lot of the business owners I know and asked them what they thought about their own sites. Most of them weren’t happy with either the site or the designers, so I went to Yelp. Razorfrog was the number one web design firm in San Francisco, which is where I’m located. The Yelp reviews were very explicit about Razorfrog’s timeliness and responsiveness. I considered that a great recommendation.

How much have you invested with Razorfrog Web Design?

We’ve spent $10,000–$15,000 over the past five or six years.

We started working together about five years ago, and the first redesign project took about 90 days. The last refresh was about a year ago, and we’re probably going to do another one in about six months.

The purpose of our site is to provide information, rather than focusing on a specific product, so we don’t rely on many of the metrics that are available. We do get around 500 hits every day, which is good for our niche. I know that people have a good experience on our site, which is the most important thing.

How did Razorfrog Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management is very clean. At first, we met in person, but we’ve moved past that. We now talk on the phone, and I explain my interests. Max [Founder and Project Manager, Razorfrog Web Design] gives me a series of ideas and develops a project plan that includes details on the deliverable, cost, and time frame. Once I agree to that, they get to work. Razorfrog consistently stayed within budget and met the deadlines. My company is always very clear with our clients on the deliverables, cost, and deadlines, and I appreciate that Razorfrog works the same way.

What did you find most impressive about Razorfrog Web Design?

Razorfrog is highly responsive, which is huge for me. They are experts in WordPress, and I recommend them highly in that space. The deliverables are met 100%, and Razorfrog stays within budget and timeframes.

Are there any areas Razorfrog Web Design could improve?

I would love if they would reach out periodically and in particular when there are new changes to the WP platform that we don’t know about and could be helpful to our site. A website once done is easily forgotten by the company because we are working hard to make a living! The website is not something we think about once done. So, periodic check-ins with info on new updates or improvements we could do would be great.

Overall Score Razorfrog Web Design has a great team.
    Razorfrog Web Design met every deadline.
    The pricing is appropriate for the service.
    I refer Razorfrog Web Design often.

Website Launch for PR Agency

"I appreciated that they were proactive about moving the project forward."

Oct. 2016 - Dec. 2016

Razorfrog Web Design had to update an old website with the specific purpose of improving new employee recruiting with a fresh design scheme.

San Francisco Metro Area
Director, PR Agency

Razorfrog Web Design improved the website's design and user experience tremendously. They kept the project on schedule and didn't require a lot of input from the client.

We are a boutique tech PR agency with 14 people on staff. I am a director at the firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Razorfrog?

When we launched our website 5 years ago, it looked new and fresh. However, it grew outdated over time. We wanted a website refresh to make sure that we are putting our best foot forward for potential clients visiting our website. We also wanted to attract candidates who could tell by our web presence how tech-forward we were.

They did the web design and development for our site.

How did you come to work with Razorfrog?

I reached out to 7 or 8 web design agencies and consultants and got proposals from about 6, and Razorfrog was one of them. I talked to Max on the phone briefly about our project and what we were looking to do. I liked him the best and wanted to work with him.

How much have you invested with Razorfrog?

The cost of the project is confidential. I do not want to disclose this information.

It started late October and ended late December 2016. The site is live and they are still helping us for the next year, in case we need updates.

Could you share any evidence that would demonstrate the productivity, quality of work, or the impact of the engagement?

I would take the feedback from the partners of our firm and funnel that feedback to Max. They really hit the nail on the head in the first couple rounds integrating it into the site. As a result, we needed very little back-and-forth to make the changes we wanted.

How did Razorfrog perform from a project management standpoint?

Max and his team recognized that we were busy. They kept the web design project on track and checked in with me, even when I was late to respond a couple of days. I appreciated that they were proactive about moving the project forward.

Are there any areas Razorfrog could improve?

None that I can think of.

What tips or recommendations could you share that might increase the likelihood of success with Razorfrog?

If possible, I would suggest meeting in person with Max. My team and I enjoyed having him come to our office.

They were always on time, meeting or coming in before a deadline.
    It was totally within a reasonable budget and they definitely stuck to it.
    They produced something beautiful in a short amount of time.

WordPress Development for Software Firm

"Not only did they get the project done quickly and support us well, but they also added a lot of extra value."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Razorfrog Web Design implemented pre-existing design elements into a software company’s Wordpress website. The team built the website from start to finish and now works in a maintenance capacity.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
Elisse Lockhart
Marketing Director at Candor, Inc.

Razorfrog is exceptional at WordPress development and created a great website that is more functional that the old one. The team was able to add features to improve the effectiveness, ultimately making the site better. They excelled at project management and communication.

I work for Candor Incorporated, which is a software company that builds tools to help people improve their workplace relationships. We're trying to take the friction out of manager and direct report relationships and communications, so we're developing apps.

I am the marketing director for candor and run all of our marketing programs.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Razorfrog Web Design?

Because we are an online business, our website is our biggest asset in terms of getting our name out there and telling people who we are. We were struggling to get a website that portrayed us in the right way and also did everything that we needed it to do from an update and maintenance standpoint.

They started by looking at the design of our existing website. We had an outside designer provide mockups for what we wanted the website to look like. Razorfrog took all of those mockups and built us a new website from scratch using WordPress. They essentially built something that looked exactly like the mockups we had been given, plus some extra features and enhancements that we didn't have in our original site. Those additions helped us to better use the site and improved the way that it functioned and looked for users.

How did you come to work with Razorfrog Web Design?

I was connected with them previously and, when we were having trouble with our website, I reached out to Razorfrog because I knew they were WordPress experts. They ended up looking at it and showing me that they understood what our challenges were and could solve them for us. From there our relationship evolved.

We've spent less than $10,000.

The project started around the end of May [2016]. It was completed within about two and half weeks, which included them building our website, going through testing and adjustments, and then launching it. Now, they are helping with ongoing maintenance and updates to the site, and we may engage them again for some new features that we want to add to the website.

From an external point of view, I don't have a lot of stats yet that I can share. From an internal perspective, it gave us the ability to act much faster on some of the changes that we wanted to be doing on the website. It opened that up for us. From a user experience perspective, we didn't have a good mobile site before we worked with Razorfrog, so that was a big bonus for us that the new website is completely functional, looks nice, and is usable on mobile devices.

How did Razorfrog Web Design perform from a project management standpoint?

I was impressed with their project management. I've worked with many different external vendors, and I'd have to say that Razorfrog was probably the easiest vendor I've ever worked with. They used a Trello board to manage the project and allowed me to work directly on that which just made things much more efficient. We communicated on many things through the Trello board, and it always felt like they were very on top of the things that needed to get done. They were very responsive to my questions and my feedback. I was always able to see the project moving forward and where we were in the process.

What distinguishes Razorfrog Web Design from other providers?

I was impressed by how quickly things were done. They know what they're doing with WordPress. Anytime I had a question, they were familiar with the subject, like best practices for SEO [search engine optimization], blogs, and social. They had a lot of expertise and were able to provide advice on the direction we should go. Not only did they get the project done quickly and support us well, but they also added a lot of extra value on top of that by helping us get a better website than what we had before.

Is there anything Razorfrog Web Design could have improved or done differently?

No. I can't really think of anything.

Overall Score I have no complaints.
    They gave us an estimate for getting the website done and we were ahead of schedule throughout the project.
    We had worked with someone on a previous version of our website and Razorfrog was able to do the same site at a much lower rate.
    Everything that they delivered was extremely high quality. I didn’t find any issues with their deliverables.
    I would definitely recommend them.

Web Design for Massage Therapy Center

"I trust Razorfrog Web Design completely when they give me advice to make changes or new upgrades."

The client partnered with Razorfrog Web Design for the purposes of web design, web upgrade, and the integration of an online booking tool.

Lucia Miracchi
Owner, Massage Therapy Center Palo Alto

The client is extremely pleased with their upgraded website and Razorfrog Web Design’s contributions to it. The agency is praised for their responsiveness. There were no complaints and Razorfrog Web Design is recommended to others.

We're a massage center in Northern California. We've been in business since 1981 and our 20 to 25 independent contractor-therapists practice all types of bodywork, from clinical deep tissue to the subtler arts of craniosacral therapy.

I am the owner.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Razorfrog Web Design?

We were doing a total remodel of our business website.

They did the web design and upgrade, and integrated our online booking into the redesigned website. I had a designer that helped as well. On the technical side, Razorfrog is good. On the design side, I felt like I needed to bring in my own designer to help.

I've spent about $4,000 working with Razorfrog.

The collaboration is ongoing as Razorfrog manages our website and keeps us current with weekly reports.

Could you share any statistics, metrics or other feedback from this engagement?

We stay pretty much on the top of the page whenever you do a Google search for us. We're very happy. People love our design. I worked directly with their owner and with my designer, so there were really three of us involved. The site is great. Everybody loves it, and I love it. It's very modern and slick. There's not too much writing – just enough – and we put in many very effective images.

What distinguishes Razorfrog Web Design from other providers?

They are very responsive and dedicated. I trust Razorfrog Web Design completely when they give me advice to make changes or new upgrades.

Web Design & Marketing for Couple's Workshop

"Razorfrog is very creative and helps me consider different ways of adding a new product."

Razorfrog Web Design assisted the client with several projects, including the design of a website, flyers, and marketing and promotional materials.

Dr. Michelle Gannon
Owner, Hold Me Tight Workshop

The client’s business is thriving and they attribute Razorfrog Web Design’s contributions to much of their success. The agency is praised for their responsiveness and customer service. Razorfrog Web Design is highly recommended to others.

I am a clinical psychologist in San Francisco. I have my own private practice, but I also lead very successful couple's workshops. With the help of Razorfrog Web Design, we have developed an incredibly successful business. One workshop is called the "Hold Me Tight" workshop" – that's my current workshop, and that's the website that Razorfrog really developed from the ground up, and we've had such great success with it. I also had another workshop that I'm not teaching anymore, called "Marriage Prep 101," and Razorfrog helped me with that as well.

I am the owner.

Please describe the scope of their involvement in some detail.

It's essential to have a very strong web presence, and Razorfrog helps me with everything from web design to flyers and marketing materials. They handle my main website, which is very active. I also have a personal website that they created for me, and they have helped with my husband's website. We also consult with Razorfrog about marketing for the San Francisco Center for EFT training. They didn't do that website, but they help with marketing and promotional materials.

If I have an idea, like doing another couples workshop, Razorfrog helps me from the beginning of the process, like how to make the website work, how to add different kinds of payments, how to add other locations, and how to bring in marketing, the flyers, the announcements, the email lists, the website – literally everything I need is provided by Razorfrog.

How did you come to work with Razorfrog Web Design?

It was a personal referral. I was involved in social media at the time, and I was working with a website. I let them know that I was in the market for a new designer. They had worked with Razorfrog before and highly recommended them. I called them, and it was immediately a go.

I now pay $175 an hour. When I first started off, it was only $50 an hour, but they have raised their prices. I've had a lot of success with them, so I'm fine with that. The work really depends on whether I'm adding a lot more to the site, if I'm doing extra workshops or extra big workshops in different locations and might need more marketing materials. I would say I'm spending a few hundred dollars every month working with Razorfrog but, in some months, it can be more. Of course, when we do a new site or new big promotion, the cost can be in the thousands.

We started working together several years ago, and the relationship is ongoing.

Could you share any statistics, metrics or other feedback from this engagement?

I sell out every single "Hold Me Tight" workshop, usually a couple of months in advance. Depending on the location, my workshop can have 20 couples, 35 couples, and I've even done 100 couples. That's a lot of people. My practice is full anyway, but the workshop has been just essential to my work. We also sell out our workshops for therapists.

What distinguishes Razorfrog Web Design from other providers?

This might be my bias as a psychologist, but I would say number one is customer service. Razorfrog Web Design is very responsive. If I make a request, and the owner [Max Elman] is not available, they let me know right away, and they'll let me know when he'll be available, which is important to me. Razorfrog is very creative and helps me consider different ways of adding a new product – what would be the best way to do that. The owner is very creative and intelligent.

He knows not only web design, but also marketing and social media. He's kind of like my go-to person. I'm not particularly confident in my own technology skills. If I have a problem with anything, I just ask him. Either he does it for me, which I usually prefer, or he tries to teach me how to do it. The customer service he provides is just outstanding.

We have a great connection. He is a good communicator and very skilled at figuring out exactly what I want. He's always cooperative and agreeable and just makes me feel like I am not too much of a perfectionist – even though I am. He and I work well together; we have great rapport and produced a great product. I literally sell out everything that I do. Having somebody who manages my online marketing, especially marketing my workshops, is essential. People just go to the website, read about the workshop, see the videos, see the testimonials and then sign up without having to talk to anybody. Only online marketing could accomplish that.

Is there anything Razorfrog Web Design could have improved or done differently?

I don't think so.

I recommend them all the time.

Web Design for Healing Practice

"I glow about Razorfrog all the time, to anyone who will listen. I couldn't be happier with Razorfrog."

The client hired Razorfrog Web Design to assist with their full site redesign which included work on a template in WordPress and educating the client on future updates.

Anna Dorian
Owner, Vibrant Reiki

Razorfrog Web Design contributed to a high quality website that received excellent feedback and helped the client increase their income. The agency consistently delivered great work in a timely manner. The client recommends Razorfrog Web Design to others.

Vibrant Reiki is a community-based healing practice in San Francisco, founded in 2004. We offer extensive reiki and shamanic training, individual treatments, regular community circles and events, a low-cost community clinic, and host visiting speakers about contemporary healing practices from around the world.

What is your role at the company?

I am the owner and founder.

What was the business challenge that you were trying to address with Razorfrog Web Design?

I'd been designing and coding my own website in Dreamweaver since founding Vibrant Reiki in 2004. The site was serviceable and attractive, but also unwieldy on the back-end. It lacked the contemporary, sleek feel necessary to anchor space in San Francisco, and move into a more global online presence and brand.

Our goals were to have completely overhauled website that synthesized a large amount of classes, events, and information in a graphically beautiful way; capacity to handle forms, sliders, video, class deposits, and integrated calendars; and fresh perspective on the organizational aspects of the site and user experience.

It was for a full site redesign. I provided the copy, images, and color brand, and Razorfrog provided the new template, structured everything in WordPress, and taught me how to handle WordPress updates and site changes. This was important, as I need a hands-on approach, with the hosting of 100-plus classes and events every year, and am constantly changing my online content. I didn't want to have to ask someone to make a change every time I needed one, and Max [Elman, founder and project manager at Razorfrog] not only provided something beautiful, professional, and cutting edge, he taught me what I needed to know so I could make the changes I need myself, and is extremely available for questions and support.

How did you come to work with Razorfrog Web Design?

Through a Google search, which turned into a Yelp search, which brought up Razorfrog. The logo and name drew me initially, and the Razorfrog site closed the deal. Honestly, after talking with Max, the search ended there. I was, and am, impressed.

The original site redesign was somewhere around $6,000, and I can't remember how many hours went into it. As I'm pretty hands-on and am responsible for the copy and images, a lot of my time went into the project, which was what I expected and wanted.

When was the project completed?

I want to say around 2013.

The results are superb. I love the site. Everyone who looks at the sites loves the site. It's opened doors for me with colleagues and contemporaries, and I feel confident that as I continue to expand my online and global presence, and begin publishing books, that the site will evolve with me and represent me in a way that feels aligned. I wasn't doing a lot with tracking how users viewed and moved through the site, and now have my pulse on how many weekly views VR receives. That's helpful, and I appreciate it a lot. My income has increased since the new site launch, and I attribute this to both Razorfrog's work and the launch of a new premium program.

How did Razorfrog Web Design perform?

Brilliantly. Absolutely brilliantly. I glow about Razorfrog all the time, to anyone who will listen. The work was delivered beautifully, on time, and I'm continually impressed with Max's super-quick responses to my questions as they arise with WordPress and new site aspects. We recently, within the last two months, [2015] added capacity for clients to sign up for classes in house, as we moved away from PayPal,) and Max was superb with handling SSL [secure socket layer] and creating a solid user interface. I couldn't be happier with Razorfrog.

What distinguishes Razorfrog Web Design from other providers?

Max is my main contact so far with Razorfrog, and he's great at branding his company as accessible, professional, courteous, patient, and prompt. He's always been gracious and kind, and I can't remember receiving better customer service. Anywhere. Ever. I really mean that. I also appreciate the "locally owned San Francisco" feel I get from the Razorfrog site that's still sleek and beautiful, and also enjoyed the bustling, co-workspace environment in downtown San Francisco.

In hindsight, are there areas in which they could improve, or things you might do differently?

Honestly, no. There are occasional aspects of WordPress that I find unwieldy, but that's WordPress and not Razorfrog. Max is always so prompt to help that I feel well supported and held.

Website Dev and Design for Law Firm

"We valued their responsiveness."

Feb. - Mar. 2018

Razorfrog Web Design developed and designed a website. The site launched after a month-long process.

Aaron Belcher
Partner, Law Firm

The designs generated positive feedback. They worked successfully within a tight schedule.

I'm partner at a boutique law firm in San Francisco.

For what projects/services did your company hire Razorfrog Web Design?

We formed a new practice that needed a website.

The website needed to communicate information to prospective clients.

I worked with this vendor at another law firm. That engagement produced good results.

We met to discuss goals, and subsequently supplied content and design specifications. During development, they created three iterations of the site. We reviewed them during feedback sessions.

They launched the site within a month; we were pleased with the design. We also received positive feedback from clients.

We valued their responsiveness, particularly when we had time constraints near the launch. We also liked their design choices.