Helping Local Businesses Increase Revenue With SEO

Ratynski Digital is one of the highest recommended consultancies when it comes to helping small and medium-sized businesses. Consistently producing exceptional results for clients through Local SEO, paid media, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization.

Ratynski Digital has been able to work with hundreds of local businesses all across the United States.

Ratynski Digital is led by Alex Ratynski. Alex has been practicing online marketing & SEO since 2014 and is one of the world’s top local SEO experts.

Alex & the team at Ratynski Digital are laser-focused on achieving the same business goals as the clients they work with. More often than not, the goal is to increase revenue through online marketing.

By partnering with Ratynski Digital, local business owners can benefit from a mutually beneficial, long-term relationship that actually brings about great results. In an industry that's always changing, Ratynski Digital makes staying on top of industry changes and ahead of the competition an absolute priority.

Additional benefits to working with Ratynski Digital:

• No long-term contracts
  • You own all the custom work created for you (including your website)
  • Direct contact with Alex whenever your business demands it

Marysville, WA
  • 16800 27th Ave NE
    Marysville, WA 98271

Ideal Weight Loss Clinic, Puget Sound Pet Stop, I Want Bowen Work, Master Works Construction, Crystal Carpet Care

SEO Campaigns for a Local Weight Loss Clinic Image

SEO Campaigns for a Local Weight Loss Clinic

Ratynski Digital built a brand new responsive website and took over SEO services when the previous efforts failed to deliver. They were able to nearly double their online traffic in just 3 months.

Web Development for Weight Loss Clinic

"He works really hard to ensure that you're successful."

Apr. - June 2018

Ratynski Digital redesigned and developed the website of a weight loss clinic in Washington state, applying organic SEO techniques to improve search engine performance.

Everett, Washington
Tammy Benner
CEO, OV, Inc.

Traffic has increased as a result of the work completed by Ratynski Digital. Their work improved site SEO as well as mobile-friendliness, allowing it to reach a much larger audience.

Ideal Weight Loss Clinic represents the Ideal Protein weight loss protocol. I have two locations that serve Snohomish County, Wa. I am the CEO.

For what projects/services did your company hire Ratynski Digital?

I hired Ratynski to rebuild my website and improve SEO performance.

Increase awareness of our services from organic web search.

He was recommended by a friend.

They rebuilt our website and refreshed our brand.We wanted a more modern look and feel, and needed the site to be Mobile friendly. We also wanted a CMS that would allow us to keep the site current without a lot of development help. Alex and his team went above and beyond this scope by helping to improve our SEO ranking.

We worked directly with Alex from start to finish.

Usually when you launch a new site your ranking takes a big hit. We only slid for approximately two weeks, and Alex worked tirelessly to get our site back to the top.

Ratynski Digital met my expectations. We used phone, email and in-person meetings to accomplish our objectives. The project met my timescales.

Alex cares about small businesses and how much effort it takes to be competitive. He works really hard to ensure that you're successful.

Ratynski Digital met all of my expectations. I would recommend Alex and his team any day.

Web Design and SEO Services for a Bowen Therapy Practitioner

“I've easily doubled my business in a very short period of time, and I'm still growing.”

June 2019 - Ongoing

Ratynski Digital manages web design and SEO for a specialty massage therapist. They made suggestions to improve rankings, migrated existing content to a new website, and offered social media advice.

Marysville, Washington
Tina Hull
Owner, Tina Hull LMT PBP

Visibility is greatly improved, and a considerable portion of new clients come through the site. Ratynski Digital is patient and understanding, and they manage everything well. They maintain a level of respect and professionalism, and they helped the site appear on the first page of web searches.

I'm a Licensed Massage Therapist, Professional Bowenwork Practitioner and McLoughlin Scar Tissue Release Practitioner and Instructor.

What challenge were you trying to address with Ratynski Digital?

I wanted to increase my visibility. I had a website, but I wasn't showing up in web searches.

They offered a combination of services. I'm not very technically savvy, and they helped me through the process. They worked through my existing content and found where the blockage was. They put together a new website in a different technology, reorganized everything, and gave me advice about what to keep and what to change about my existing content. They worked behind the scenes on SEO to improve my rankings.

I'm not a huge fan of social media, but I understand it's necessary. They showed me how to use Facebook as a promotional tool, and they gave me some advice about Instagram and blog topics. I have a list of other suggestions from them, but I'm too busy to finish those tasks just yet.

I worked directly with one point of contact at Ratynski.

How did you come to work with Ratynski Digital?

I'm personal friends with my contact's stepmom. I called him, he came over immediately, and he described what he saw. A lot of it went over my head, but I trusted him. He really unlocked a lot of doors for me.

I've spent less than $5,000 so far.

We started working together in summer 2019, and the collaboration is ongoing.

I've easily doubled my business in a very short period of time, and I'm still growing. Before we worked together, I usually had an opening to see a client the same day they called. Now, I need at least a week's notice, if not more. My busy days are booked out as much as two weeks in advance, and I'm attracting new clients through the website. I'm much more visible, and I usually appear on the first page of web searches.

How did Ratynski Digital perform from a project management standpoint?

They manage everything fantastically well. It's all simple enough for me to handle and understand, and they're very patient and understanding. I have a spreadsheet of all the important information I need, and I really appreciate all the support.

My point of contact is mature beyond his years, He knows a lot, and he's never cocky or arrogant. He's patient, respectful, and professional. I really enjoy working with him, and I would highly recommend him.

I can't think of anything offhand to change. I would welcome more explanation of some of the jargon.

Know what you want to present and who your audience is. Have a good outline of your content so they can give more specific advice to get you what you want.

They're faster than I am.