We take your firm to the head of the line!

Are you a personal injury attorney struggling to rank on the first page of Google? We can help.

With our specialization in personal injury lawyer SEO, we bring not only scrupulous attention to detail, but also distinct competitive advantages (i.e., content calendars, link building strategies, processes, and experience) that are engineered specifically for personal injury law firms. Due to our rigorous standards, we only accept elite personal injury law firms and our long-standing commitment to quality limits us to working with a strictly limited number of them.

O'Fallon, IL
  • 1405 N. Green Mt. Rd Suite #220
    O'Fallon , IL 62269

• Dolman Law Group
  • The Levin Firm
  • Greene, Broillette, & Wheeler
  • Stewart J. Guss, Attorney At Law

SEO for Personal Injury Law Firm

“What really sets Rankings.io apart from other vendors is their transparency in what they do and how they do it.”

Nov. 2017 - Ongoing

Rankings.io drives on- and off-site SEO and keyword research. They’ve also executed structural changes to the website.

Santa Monica, California
Marketing Associate, Greene Broillet & Wheeler

Rankings.io’s efforts have boosted online visibility and organic site traffic. The team is client-centric and strives to maintain long-term partnerships. They take ownership of their work and provide clear documentation to demonstrate results. They have strong project management skills.

I’m a marketing associate at a personal injury law firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rankings.io?

We hired Rankings.io to produce high-quality content that would reflect our business and help us increase brand visibility online.

Rankings.io provides on- and off-site SEO. They also do keyword research. Throughout our engagement together, they’ve made structural changes to our website.

We work closely with an account manager, a designer, and a content editor. We’ve had interactions with their director of SEO and the CEO and president.

How did you come to work with Rankings.io?

A colleague referred them to us.

We spend between $50,000–200,000 annually.

My company began working with Rankings.io in November 2017, and the engagement is ongoing.

Rankings.io has gotten my company significantly better visibility than we’ve ever had before. Organic traffic to the site has increased.

How did Rankings.io perform from a project management standpoint?

Project management is fantastic. They’re very strategic in their growth; they seem more concerned with maintaining relationships than driving their customer count. The team communicates well and always follows up.

What really sets Rankings.io apart from other vendors is their transparency in what they do and how they do it. Before they started providing SEO, they took a baseline of our visibility rankings so that they could hold themselves accountable and give my team something to compare results to.

No, there aren’t. They’re a breath of fresh air in this industry.

You can feel comfortable trusting Rankings.io because they hold themselves accountable and produce results. They’re looking to build long-term relationships with clients.

SEO and Social Media Marketing for Law Practice

"I was very happy with the outcomes of our partnership."

Jan. 2012 - Dec. 2016

Rankings.io provided SEO and social media marketing services. They offered recommendations for updating the visual and SEO aspects of a website and a blog. The team also gave ideas for social media strategy.

Lincoln, Nebraska
Jeffrey Lapin
Owner & Attorney, Lapin Law Offices

The partnership led to increased web traffic and higher rates of social media engagement, which eventually led to more leads. Customers can expect excellent customer service from an experienced, communicative, and detail-oriented partner.

I’m the founder and owner of Lapin Law Offices. We represent injured, abused, and disabled Nebraskans.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rankings.io?

We hired Rankings.io to provide digital marketing services, included website optimization and social media marketing.

Our goal was to leverage digital marketing techniques to increase the number of people that contact Lapin Law Offices for legal representation.

We researched possible vendors primarily through reading their blog and social media posts. We were looking for a vendor that had experience with legal marketing. I connected with a couple of potential partners, including Rankings.io, through social media. I selected them because Chris (CEO, Rankings.io) was extremely knowledgeable and personable.

Chris suggested a variety of techniques for updating my website and blog. He focused on aesthetic improvements as well as SEO-related modifications. He also gave me ideas for reaching clients through social media.

I worked directly with Chris.

I was very happy with the outcomes of our partnership. I saw a significant increase in the number of visitors to my website, and there was also a noticeable rise in social media engagement. This led to more contact with potential clients.

Chris and I communicated primarily through Google Hangouts. He was skilled at thoroughly explaining his recommendations.

Rankings.io’s most impressive attributes are their high level of knowledge and personable approach.

There are none.

Overall Score The price was excellent and communication was fantastic.
    Scheduling was easy. We didn't have any problems.
    The cost fit with my expectations and was lower than what many others would have charged.
    I'm very impressed with their knowledge, expertise, and skills. They were also easy to communicate with and very personable.
    I am extremely likely to refer my friends to Rankings.io.

SEO for Law Firm

We wouldn’t continue to use their services if they weren’t getting the results we wanted.”

Jan 2017 - Ongoing

Rankings.io provides SEO to improve website rankings. They also do content writing.

David Abels
Partner, Abels & Annes

Their optimization work has boosted year-over-year organic site traffic by 174%. Accessible and organized, the team fosters an effortless collaboration by hosting regular meetings and showcasing progress. They are reputable SEO experts who know how to deliver results.

I’m a partner at a personal injury law firm in Chicago.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rankings.io?

We wanted to improve our website rankings.

Rankings.io provides SEO. They also do content writing, but their primary focus is SEO.

We work with Matt (Director of Marketing, Rankings.io), Chris (Founder and CEO, Rankings.io), and other Rankings.io team members.

How did you come to work with Rankings.io?

Another law firm recommended them.

We began working together in January 2017, and the work is ongoing.

According to Google analytics, our organic site traffic has increased by 174% since last year.

How did Rankings.io perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re organized and available to talk whenever we need to. We typically have monthly meetings with Matt and some other Rankings.io team members, during which they review progress, website traffic reports, and accomplishments.

They’ve driven results. We wouldn’t continue to use their services if they weren’t getting the results we wanted. Chris is a well-known SEO expert in the legal industry, and a lot of attorneys use him as a resource.

We’re getting a good service. I have no complaints.

Trust them and let them show you results. I don’t believe they ask for long-term commitments, so it’s worth giving them a shot. I’d expect it to work out.

Overall Score They’ve done a great job working hand-in-hand with our firm to help us improve our website rankings.
    They seem to always keep up with the monthly schedule and tasks.
    We’ve definitely gotten our money’s worth. We wouldn’t continue to engage them if we weren’t getting the results we wanted.
    They’ve gotten results for us. They’re organized and always there to support us.

Continuing SEO of Law Group

"They’re amazing to work with. Communication and responsiveness are great."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Rankings.io provides ongoing SEO services. They target region- and industry-specific keywords to create web traffic and sales leads.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Rohom Khonsari
Managing Partner, Khonsari Law Group

Transparent and communicative, Rankigs.io provides regular progress reports that explicitly show progress to date. Results have pleased internal stakeholders, as have Rankings’ proactive improvement suggestions and dedicated work ethic.

I’m the managing partner of Khonsari Law Group.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rankings.io?

We wanted to improve our SEO for keywords in our industry and location.

We set out to drive more traffic to our site and generate more leads and calls.

Another law firm in the community with a different practice-area referred us to Rankings.io. We’d worked with several other SEO companies who had always promised but never delivered.

The project is ongoing, and their team develops monthly goals. One of the main mottos and strategies for Rankings.io is to maintain consistency, which has benefited our business. Even on months where our organic traffic drops slightly, they take it upon themselves to improve the next month.

I’m in contact with an account manager, but I also have contact with the owner of the company, web designer, head of blog writing, and others.

I don’t have specific statistics handy, but traffic and leads have greatly increased. Additionally, the metrics they send each month show, in great detail, the exact progress we’re making.

How did the Rankings.io perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re amazing to work with. Communication and responsiveness are great.

What impresses you about the Rankings.io?

The results are amazing, but the effort of the employees and the ease with which communication occurs are second to none.

No, there are not.

SEO for DUI Law Firm

"They were exceptional. Very responsive and educational whenever I had a question."

Jan. 2017 - Jan. 2019

Rankings.io provided white-hat SEO services. Along with keyword targeting and speed improvements, they also drove social media reviews.

Nenye Uche
President, Uche P.C.

The website ranks in the top three of local searches, and targeted keywords have produced many new customers. Rankings.io took time to thoroughly answer all questions and respond to queries. They were generous with consultations and suggestions, using them to build a trusting relationship.

I’m the president of Uche P.C., a small law firm based in Chicago. We specialize in criminal defense, DUI defense, civil rights, and personal injury.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rankings.io?

We hired Rankings.io to reboot our SEO after a prior company hadn’t done such a great job.

The goal of the project was to focus on local and generic SEO.

We found Rankings.io via the internet. They did not disappoint and were reasonable with prices, too.

Rankings.io focused on improving keyword performance through white hat SEO. They also boosted the speed of my website and ensured it was sensitive to Google's rankings. Beyond that, Rankings.io augmented my social media presence and encouraged reviews across all social media and Google platforms.

I was mainly in communication with Chris (Founder, Rankings.io). He's always phenomenal at his work, professional, and patient.

Their impact was immense and immediate. Currently, I’m ranking in the top three of local Google searches and business is booming, all thanks to them. Keywords such as "Chicago dui attorney" and "Chicago dui lawyer" favor my business, and, as a result, I’ve been getting an influx of clients from those keywords.

How did the Rankings.io perform from a project management standpoint?

They were exceptional. Very responsive and educational whenever I had a question. Superb is the only word I can think of.

What impresses you about the Rankings.io?

It’s not just the results, but their ideas and solutions and responsiveness. Beyond that, I regularly ask them for advice, which they give without charging. This is important as it builds trust and confidence, as well as the general relationship.

None that I can think of.

They are very responsive.
    They are an exceptional team that delivers on results.

Technical SEO & Site Updates for Video Marketing Company

“Rankings.io’s customer service was second-to-none.”

Apr. - May 2018

Rankings.io provided technical SEO and updated a site’s content layout and navigational hierarchy. They also made improvements to CSS and JavaScript. The team provided a QR of the project.

Atlanta, Georgia
Michael Mogill
CEO, Crisp Video Group

Rankings.io’s work boosted site traffic, optimized load times, and improved the user experience. Detail-oriented and engaging, the team was readily available throughout the project. Their ability to satisfy requirements will likely lead to more work for them in the future.

I’m the CEO of Crisp Video Group. We help game-changing attorneys promote their practice with video marketing.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rankings.io?

My company hired Rankings.io to provide technical SEO.

We wanted to improve our website’s overall user experience by redesigning the site and its architectural framework.

I had heard about Chris (Founder and CEO, Rankings.io) and his company from some of our clients. They had a good reputation for doing quality work.

Rankings.io’s technical team mapped out the content layout and navigational hierarchy. They adjusted URLs and the way content is accessed.  The also made improvements to CSS and JavaScript to optimize load times.

Steven (VP and CTO, Rankings.io) led the technical team. Chris also provided strategic guidance.

Our website’s traffic has grown considerably.

Rankings.io’s customer service was second-to-none. They were responsive and accessible throughout all phases of the project.

Rankings.io's attention to detail impressed me the most. Their quality review (QR) of the project was very thorough.

No, there were none that I can think of. I look forward to working with them on future projects.

They provided the gold standard for SEO.

Ongoing SEO for Personal Injury Law Firm

"The responsiveness and results are incredibly impressive with Rankings.io."

Jan. 2014 - Ongoing

Rankings.io collaborates and executes on SEO strategy. After they came onboard, they redeveloped and redesigned the website.

Clearwater, Florida
Alexander Knapp
Director of Operations, Dolman Law Group

The site has achieved the top ranking for numerous keywords, elevating Rankings.io to the status of ongoing partner. Their attentive customer service features daily communication and prompt responses, with the latter being the highlight of the engagement to this point.

I’m the director of operations at the Dolman Law Group, a personal injury civil trial firm. We handle personal injury matters of all sizes.

For what projects/services did your company hire Rankings.io?

We retained Rankings.io for SEO and keyword ranking services to increase our organic traffic and conversion to cases.

We wanted to double our organic traffic for over a hundred search terms and increase our conversion rate.

Rankings.io came highly recommended from others in the community.

We met with Chris (CEO, Rankings.io) and discussed our goal and plans. He developed a strategy in concert with our managing partner, and his team put it into motion. Our website pre-existed the relationship, but he had no problem revamping and rebuilding it to suit our needs and optimize our outcomes.

We typically communicate directly with the owner, but there are also team members available as needed.

We rank #1 for approximately 100 keywords in several distinct geographic regions.

How did the Rankings.io perform from a project management standpoint?

Our communication with the team is daily, and they’re incredibly responsive. There’s never been a time where we felt we were being placed on the back burner. They’re accessible via email, phone, text, and Skype if necessary.

What impresses you about the Rankings.io?

The responsiveness and results are incredibly impressive with Rankings.io.

There are no areas where I feel Rankings.io could improve.

SEO Services for Legal Firm

“Rankings.io has had a significant impact in helping people find us.”

2016 - Ongoing

Rankings.io helps a law firm expand its digital presence. They improved online visibility through SEO and social media. They refreshed the website and boost the impact of blogs and other content.

Waterford, Connecticut
Bert Polito
Partner, Polito & Associates

Rankings.io has contributed to tangible increases in online referrals and a measurable lift in new inquiries. They are accessible and make collaboration easy. They are focused and attentive and they follow through on their promises.

We are a law firm that represents individuals who have suffered harm or loss due to negligence. I’m the firm’s principal and founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rankings.io?

We did a lot of traditional print advertising for several years. We were active in the nonprofit community and supported local artists to create our ads. We understood the importance of SEO and decided that we needed to focus more on our digital presence. People look to the internet more and more to find an attorney, so we made a conscious decision to find a good company to help us improve our online presence.

They’ve helped us become much more accessible online. They found ways to publicize our services at the state level and beyond. They identified key search terms and geographical areas to help people find us. They educated us about the importance of reviews by current and past clients and how valuable that feedback is. They’ve refreshed our website and help us add important terms to blogs and news items. They’ve also helped us build a presence on various social media platforms to expand our digital footprint.

They’ve also assisted with some of our community initiatives, including scholarship programs for rising college students and individuals who plan to attend law schools. We’re in our second year of this scholarship program and they were very helpful with the establishment of it.

We worked directly with the owner for a long time. He is very accessible, which is a strength of the organization. We recently started working with an SEO project manager.

How did you come to work with Rankings.io?

We were spending a certain amount on traditional advertising and decided we could apply that same amount of money more effectively to SEO. We asked people in the legal community for referrals and several people recommended Rankings.io. I scheduled a meeting with them, showed them our website, and discussed some of our goals. They came up with a detailed proposal and gave us a breakdown of the expected expenses. We reached an agreement and decided to move forward.

We’ve spent approximately $50,000 on their services.

We've been working together since at least 2016 and our collaboration is ongoing.

We can look at how we rank on different search engines and have seen a discernable improvement and tangible results. We’ve seen a measurable increase in the number of people who reach us directly through the internet. Much of our work comes to us via referrals and we’re confident that Rankings.io has had a significant impact in helping people find us.

How did Rankings.io perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well and are accessible. They send us regular monthly reports to review and update us on blog or news items so we can preapprove them. They suggest ideas to us and we are directly involved in their work.

They have a very good focus and work hard to accomplish everything they say they will. They’re focused, thoughtful, and attentive.

We’re in a very competitive space but are pleased with the work they provide. They continue to adapt and stay in touch with us. We’ve renewed our contract with them and hope to continue the collaboration into the future.

I have recommended them.

SEO Services for Injury and Accident Lawyers

"Rankings.io give us timely updates every month and provide hands-on feedback throughout the process."

May 2016 - Ongoing

Rankings.io provided SEO services to improve Google rankings organically. The services included keyword development, content writing, and video campaigns.

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Josh Howard
Marketing Specialist, Meldon Law

The SEO efforts have helped increase search rankings for all three of the company's websites. Though communication around project deadlines could be improved, the Rankings.io team gives clear, constructive feedback and progress updates.

I’m a marketing specialist at Meldon Law. We deal with personal injury and criminal defense in the local Florida market.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rankings.io?

We needed SEO assistance to achieve higher organic rankings on Google. We have three Google My Business pages, and we wanted to be visible in a flooded market.

They helped us with backlink acquisition, content creation, and web development for landing pages and campaigns. They implemented features such as a video essay contest for college scholarships. They performed technical SEO tasks, developed key-words, and continue to write monthly blog content.

We have two primary contacts on their team.

How did you come to work with Rankings.io?

They came recommended to us, and we researched multiple companies. After meeting with the CEO, we decided to work with his team.

We have a monthly contract with them for around $3,400 each month.

We began working with them in May 2016, and the relationship is ongoing.

We’ve seen a significant improvement in our local rankings on Google. From looking at our Google Analytics, we’ve seen an increase in traffic to all three of our sites. The keywords they implemented had a positive result and made it easier for our company to stand out from the other local lawyers.

How did Rankings.io perform from a project management standpoint?

We primarily communicate over email and on the phone because they aren’t local; it has been good, for the most part.

We appreciated that they give us a comprehensive breakdown of reports so we can understand the data and fact check with Google Analytics. Rankings.io give us timely updates every month and provide hands-on feedback throughout the process. We’re able to compare the monthly reports to refocus, if necessary.

There could be some improvement in communicating about project timelines. They’ve been better about meeting deadlines since we discussed the issue.

SEO Services for Personal Injury Law Firm

"We just got a very big case last week that came in from organic search."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

Rankings.io provides 360-degree SEO services, creating blog posts, backlinks, and website subpages.

Florida
Brent Sibley
Co-Owner and Founder, Sibley Dolman Law Group

The number of site visitors and the amount of visibility have increased markedly since Rankings.io was first engaged. Their consistent communication, responsiveness, and understanding of marketing technologies justify the investment and make them a valuable partner.

I'm a co-owner and founder of Sibley Dolman Law Group. We’re personal injury lawyers, based in South Florida.

What challenge were you trying to address with Rankings.io?

We’re a relatively new firm. We were looking for help with SEO in order to grow our business.

Rankings.io is a full service SEO firm. They handle everything for us in terms of our main domain that generates most of our leads. They help us build new subpages, build backlinks, and manage listings in other directories. They make suggestions for changes to the website on an ongoing basis. In terms of content, they’re helping us write blogs. They also contribute six guest posts a month.

I deal with their CEO and their CTO.

How did you come to work with Rankings.io?

I can't speak to that because my partner established the relationship before I joined the firm.

Our work together began in October 2017 and the engagement is ongoing.