Creating Innovative Web Solutions for Exponential

Ralph Walker Designs is a web design group based out of Detroit, MI. A strong website design can make or break your business in today’s virtual world. You need a masterfully crafted site to draw your customers in without sacrificing your bottom line. With more than 8 years of industry experience, the Atlanta web designer team at Ralph Walker Designs focuses on generating exceptional web marketing and branding solutions for any business large or small.

We focus on web development, design, online marketing, and our convenient list of add-on services allows us to provide end-to-end solutions for all our clients:

Detroit, MI

• Cami Cakes Cupcakes
  • My Savvy Sophia
  • Vanderlander Consulting

Web Design for Life Coach

"I've been very satisfied with the website. I am eager to see the effect it will have on my business and am very pleased with Ralph Walker Designs."

Ralph Walker Designs developed a web page for life coaching and speaking services.

Sole Proprietor

Detroit Metro Area
Owner, George Thomas Growth Services

A discount was given for the small business, and the final website is very satisfactory, although there are no metrics or feedback as of yet.  Ralph Walker Designs provided accurate turn around time and anticipated needs of potential clients.

George Thomas Coaching, Consulting and Training Services is a company offering training, coaching and consultation for business and ministry leaders as well as individuals who want to increase their leadership abilities. We also handle speaking engagements.

I am the owner of the business.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Ralph Walker Designs?

I needed to design my web page and tried to do it myself initially. I came to seek out a designer with some expertise and heard some great things about Ralph Walker.

Ralph Walker designed my website. Because my business is still new, I have not engaged in any marketing services for the site.

How did you come to work with Ralph Walker Designs?

I met Ralph Walker [web designer and developer for Ralph Walker Design] at my local church.

The project was less than $10,000 total. I received some discounts because I am a small business owner without lots of marketing funds.

We started working together around June 2015. The website has been completed, but I continue to reach out to Ralph Walker for advice on updating information on the page.

I've been very satisfied with the website. I am eager to see the effect it will have on my business and am very pleased with Ralph Walker Designs. I haven't gotten any feedback for the site yet.

How did Ralph Walker Designs perform from a project management standpoint?

Ralph Walker was true to providing accurate turnaround times, once they knew what my needs were. This was important for someone without experience like myself.

What distinguishes Ralph Walker Designs from other providers?

I appreciated the quick turnaround time for the site and how good it looked. It was worth the money.

Is there anything Ralph Walker Designs could have improved or done differently?

I don't know enough about web design in order to answer.

The quality of the work was good, but I want Ralph Walker Designs to continue improving. I want to push Ralph to continue to improve his web design knowledge and customer service skills. He is great already though.

Web Design and Hosting for Event Planning Business

"I'm not a tech-savvy person, but Ralph Walker gave me exactly what I needed."

Ralph Walker Designs developed a website for luxury events and educational workshops, which the team continues to manage, host, and provide support for in an ongoing relationship.

Owner, Event Planning Business

Ralph Walker designs did excellent design work on the website and was very effective at displaying necessary information. Users have found the site intuitive and enjoy payment capabilities. The team met all deadlines at a great price.

We are an event-planner focusing on birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, and so on. During the week, we offer an educational workshop for kids.

I am the owner of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Ralph Walker?

I needed help in designing my website. Our events are luxury-level, and we needed to reflect this.

Ralph Walker created our website based on our specifications. They continue to manage and host our website, making changes whenever I request them.

How did you come to work with Ralph Walker?

They were referred to me by an acquaintance.

The total development cost for my website was under $10,000.

We have been working with Ralph Walker for 2 years, almost since we've been in business. We are planning on using Ralph Walker for online marketing in the future.

I'm satisfied with the results. Ralph Walker did a good job designing our website and provided the right details on it for my customers.

My clients have found the site easy to use. Its main purpose is booking parties and making payments, which works perfectly.

How did Ralph Walker perform from a project management standpoint?

Users have access to a nice contact system, and I receive notifications on my phone for payments on the website. I'm not a tech-savvy person, but Ralph Walker gave me exactly what I needed.

What distinguishes Ralph Walker from other providers?

They're easy to talk to and always try to work with the customer. Ralph Walker did everything I asked of them and answered my needs. I've been pleased so far.

Is there anything Ralph Walker could have improved or done differently?

I can't think of anything. Ralph Walker has actually offered to do more work for me, but I haven't found the time for it. Ralph Walker has done everything I allowed them to do.

The cost was very fair.

Web Design for Baked Goods Store

"You can call the owner [of Ralph Walker Designs] directly, and he will respond to whatever issue you have within minutes."

June 2014 - Ongoing

When they realized their current site was outdated and in need of a change, the client hired Ralph Walker Designs to redesign their website.

Andra Hall
Owner, CamiCakes

Ralph Walker Designs delivered a high quality website that better facilitates business for the client and its customers. The agency’s contributions have resulted in more e-commerce. Ralph Walker Designs is praised for their transparent communication.

My company is called CamiCakes. It started out as a gourmet cupcake bakery, and we serve ice cream. We're located in Atlanta, Georgia. We have several retail locations and one production center.

I am the founder.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Ralph Walker Designs?

We hired them to redo our website. Our old website was done beautifully, but it was old, and needed remaking.

So far, we've used them just for website design. We haven't moved on to the marketing aspects.

How did you come to work with Ralph Walker Designs?

Someone in my team found them. Someone else handled the interview, and she thought that they were a good fit for our company. We're a small bakery, so we don't need a big company. We needed someone who was going to cater to our small needs, wants, and wishes.

That is confidential.

We started the collaboration six or seven months ago. The website is launched, and we're still working with them.

The new site made it a lot easier for our customers to shop online. It took many administrative things away from store operations. More people placed orders through the website thanks to Ralph Walker Design's work. The e-commerce part is the biggest feat of the redesign.

What distinguishes Ralph Walker Designs from other providers?

You can call the owner directly, and he will respond to whatever issue you have within minutes. If he's traveling, or he's with another client, he'll get back with you within one day. He understands how important the website is. It's the equivalent of a retail store for us.

Is there anything Ralph Walker Designs could have improved or done differently?

There's always room for improvement. Hindsight is always 20/20. Once we find something, though, we can always call up and, if it's something that can be done quickly, he will let us know. He's very transparent in the way that he communicates and doesn't nickel and dime you.

Web Design for Machinery Manufacturing Company

"The website is excellent. On a scale of one to 10, I'd give Ralph Walker Designs a 10 all the way."

June 2014 - Ongoing

Ralph Walker Designs provided a variety of services for the client including web design, web development, social media marketing, and business card production.

Nick Churon
Manager, Churon Company

Ralph Walker Designs exceeded the client’s expectations by delivering a high quality website well before their deadline. The agency is praised for their excellent design skills. There was no criticism for Ralph Walker Designs.

We're a full-service machine shop, gear repair, and manufacturing company. We're located in Norcross, Georgia.

What business challenge were you trying to address with Ralph Walker Designs?

We had a website that we'd made with Vista Print, which wasn't any good because we made it ourselves and didn't know what we were doing. Their owner saw it and told us he could help improve our site and our business. We hired him to make our website, and it looked much better – a lot more professional. We've been getting many positive comments from clients and customers and getting quite a bit of new business ever since he started working on our site.

In addition to web design and development services, they helped us market the site on Facebook. Their owner [Ralphael Walker] also wanted us to get a Twitter account, but we decided not to do that because we've got a lot of competitors, and I didn't want them to see who I'm talking to. They made some business cards for us, which were very nice. They came out great.

It took about two or three weeks to design the site. They sent us the proofs for approval, and we were very pleased and satisfied with them.

How did you come to work with Ralph Walker Designs?

We've known the owner for a long time. He's a friend of the family.

The cost was in the $20,000 range. The owner gave us quite a discount because we're good friends.

The most recent project started in June of last year. We're still working with them for updates to the site.

Could you share any statistics, metrics or other feedback from this engagement?

The website is excellent. On a scale of one to 10, I'd give Ralph Walker Designs a 10 all the way. Everything they did for us was beautiful and very professional, and I recommend them very highly. They initially told us it would take about four weeks, but I believe it was completed in slightly less than three.

What distinguishes Ralph Walker Designs from other providers?

I like the quality of design. Their owner is very intelligent when it comes to web design and getting a company out on the Internet.

Is there anything Ralph Walker Designs could have improved or done differently?

No. I don't see anything that they need to do to improve. They did everything the owner said he would do.