PHP & Native application developers

At Raindrops Info-Tech, our goal is to continually execute prestigious projects for our valued clients using diverse tools such as Cake PHP, Laravel, Symfony, Yii, CodeIgniter, Node JS, Angular JS, Vue JS, HTML5, CSS3 to mention a few. Over the past decade, we have successfully completed over 300 projects for companies such as Pedi Source, Racer, Xtreme Airsoft, Malpani Infertility Clinic, Racer and Crash Baggage and others from over 23 countries.

Also, we have numerous clients who enjoy our top rated services on freelancing platforms such as Upwork and Freelancer.

In order to provide efficient services to our valuable clients, we have set up a feedback mechanism where our clients review our services without restraint.

Our unique services include:

Web development services

Mobile app development

Web designing

Data Visualization Software

UX/UI development  and design

Social media apps, customized branding, and E-solutions ranging from Logo Design, Web, and mobile Applications to E-commerce development

QA and software testing and more

We are the top destination for startups, big corporations and embryo companies because our team of project coordinators, graphic design developers, web designers skilled in PHP platforms as well open source software like Joomla, Magento, WordPress, and Prestashop are duly trained in efficient service delivery and customer engagement procedures skills in line with standard operating procedures in the IT sector.

More so, we employ the use of Agile methodologies which fosters accountability, creativity as well as a close collaboration between software development experts and clients ensuring proper communication and realization of clients need.

Ahmedabad, India
  • 704, wallstreet1, Opp. Gujarat college, paldi
    Ahmedabad, GJ 38006

Web Dev for Fitness Company

"I was really impressed by how fast they were able to deliver what I needed."

Oct. - Nov. 2018

Raindrops Infotech developed Joomla features for a blog-based website.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Kristina Carrera
Owner, Bunny Lifestyle

The new features enabled stakeholders to reach their target audience, effectively growing brand awareness. The vendor remained highly accessible throughout the project.

I started Bunny Lifestyle back in 2018 to assist other people with their fitness and well being.

For what projects/services did your company hire Raindrops Infotech?

I needed some assistance in figuring out the best way to build something where I could easily create routines and helpful content for my audience.

My goal was to be able to launch release the routines feature shortly after I launched the website

I was suggested this vendor from my husband who has worked with them in the past.

They assisted me with building extra joomla features to work on my blog website.

I was always speaking with Brad and the developer that was working on my project.

The routines feature really helped me to share my daily content and to grow my audience.

I was always dealing directly with Brad and I was able to communicate with him as needed via Skype.

I was really impressed by how fast they were able to deliver what I needed.

Nothing that I can think of at this moment

Website Build for Content Streaming Platform

"I will definitely continue working with them on this project and future projects."

July 2018 - Jan. 2019

Raindrops Infotech was hired by an adult video streaming platform to build and develop a custom website. The site hosts content and contains an administrative component on the backend.

Atlanta, Georgia
Kenya Carter
Owner, Myvidpage LLC

With passionate and punctual developers, Raindrops Infotech created a final product that has increased sales by 80%. The team was passionate, punctual, and made up of effective communicators.

I’m the owner and chief financial officer of an online steaming and video download platform

For what projects/services did your company hire Raindrops Infotech?

we hired raindrop tech to build us a streaming and video download platform.

Raindrop tech built our new platform from start to finish. The platform had to have the ability to host content for steaming video download and host multiple models content.

They put in their bid on freelancer.com. I ultimately chose them because they wrote me up a thoroughly detailed layout for the project. They made me feel like they cared and they showed me they cared.

They have been attentive from start to finish and they are still attentive. I will definitely continue working with them on this project and future projects.

They designed an original web platform. It has an administration backend multiple model hosting steaming and download Functionality

I don’t know how many people they have on their team but they are attentive and extremely punctual. I did have a designated project manager and he was extremely thorough with daily and weekly updates.

They met deadlines and work extra hours and some weekends to ensure dead lines were met.

They have given me the ability to hire content creators world wide. It’s enabled sales to go up by 80%. I’ve been able to hire new employees and my employee Retention rate is 100%

The Project management was stellar. They communicated with me daily sometimes multiple times a day. I was impressed how much they kept me in the loop and how fast they’d communicate with me to answer any Query or concern I had.

The spoke with me via text computer voice calls and through email. They are extremely effective communicators.

Their time management skills their communication skills their passion And punctuality

They are great and at this time my only suggestion for improvement will be keep doing what you’re doing!

Overall Score They made me feel like they care about my success.
    They are punctual and they are aware of deadlines and they make sure to meet them
    They are extremely reasonable in today’s market and even offered me discounts because I’d give them side projects
    Their work was stellar
    Anyone I know who needs any type of web design or development I’m sending them directing to raindrop without hesitation.

WordPress Integration for IT Company

"They offered a timely response to any of our queries, and their proactiveness stood out..."

Apr. 2017 - Aug. 2019

Raindrops Infotech provides API integration services, integrating an API with a WordPress website.

Krishna Gupta
Director, IT Company

The first phase of the project has been completed successfully. Raindrops Infotech excels at translating a vision into a technical reality. Their ability to help stakeholders refine their ideas has been a highlight.

Director

For what projects/services did your company hire Raindrops Infotech?

It was a WordPress project and we have integrated travel API http://api.tektravels.com/, this guys makes it more perfect and make our dream true. The web url is https://japnoortravel.com/.

As mentioned earlier we need to integrate travel and hotel API for domestic users and our source of API was http://api.tektravels.com, so yes first phase of this project been completed within time.

I came accross this vendor through Elance.com , right now it's known as UPWORK.com, the first project was Joomla customization and they make that project live too.

So it is Wordpress project and we built a custom plugin to integrate Travel and Hotel api http://api.tektravels.com. Here is the project live link https://japnoortravel.com/. The first phase of the project was of 45 to 55 business days and the team Raindrops Infotech was responsible for template designing and development.

As per my knowledge, they have deployed two resources on this project, one is Sr. Wordpress developer and one is Web designer.

Yes you can go through this url https://japnoortravel.com/ and this is the first phase of the project, we can do hotel and travel booking online based on that API outcomes.

We are nontechnical people we are basically, so for us is to giving them API details and let them give free hand to implement it with a local payment gateway which is of AXIS Bank. So I always come up with my ideas on paper and these guys was responsible to convert them into the technical aspect, so yes they did it well, soon we will start the second phase of this project.

They offered a timely response to any of our queries, and their proactiveness stood out, they always help us to shape our ideas.

See improvement is never-ending process although, for people like us (nontechnical guys) this team is a boon, only recommendation is to increase the working staff so that we will have the availability of two SR. developers dedicated to our next phase.

Software Development for IT Services Company

“They do everything they can to make sure you and your clients are happy as a first priority.”

May 2018 - Ongoing

Raindrops Infotech provides outsourced development services as needed. As their first project, they integrated a custom payment system for WordPress.

Freelancer

France
Simon Rouan
CEO, simonrouan.net

Raindrops Infotech’s efforts have been met with overwhelmingly positive reception. They complete all assigned projects on time, seamlessly. The team is diligent, hard-working, and trustworthy.

I'm own a freelance organization and typically work in web design, CMS, custom solutions for WordPress, and a bit of video editing.

What challenge were you trying to address with Raindrops Infotech?

I needed to out load some work for a development project and we've been in contact ever since.

Our first project together was a custom payment gateway system for WordPress. They helped me modify the core of a Stripe plugin and another payment gateway. They've done critical work and managed to modify the plugin and make it work for warehouses. Instead of having only one account in your Stripe account, you can add as many accounts as you want, which we could redirect based on your IP location of the customer. That was my first project with them, and I was able to outload and outsource other projects with them. We typically work on each project for about 1-2 months.

I have contact with their manager and one other person on a regular basis.

How did you come to work with Raindrops Infotech?

I found them through a freelancer recruiting system. Raindrops fell into the top two of the propositions. It's been so far so good.

We've invested a bit more than $10,000.

We began working together in May 2018, and our engagement is ongoing.

We're very satisfied with what they've been able to do and find their work useful. It's been a great collaboration. They do everything they can to make sure you and your clients are happy as a first priority. It's not the case of too many providers, unfortunately. They're extremely customer-oriented, and will never let you down, even in an emergency where there's not a lot of notice. It's really rare to find such a good, trustworthy team.

How did Raindrops Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

We are in direct communication on Skype.

If you have WordPress work to outsource or any web project for that matter, they're a perfect freelance option. They're extremely comfortable to work with.

It would be nice to have someone to be available outside of office times, who could be available 24/7. We've talked about it, and they're considering that option.

My advice is to work with them, they have a scalable team and can handle projects of all sizes. They'll be honest in letting you know if they can complete your project and you don't lose anything by approaching them.

Multiple Web Dev Projects for Boutique Digital Marketing Agency

“If they're given very clear and directed tasks, they can accomplish everything on budget.”

2009 - Ongoing

Raindrops Infotech provides outsourced development assistance on an ongoing basis for third parties. In a specific project, they customized a Joomla CMS to include integrations of an email platform and new modules.

Anaheim, California
Robert Emmanuel
VP of Interactive Technologies, Debello Agency

Raindrops Infotech’s efforts have met expectations and the team have proven themselves to be diligent, thorough, and available at a moment’s notice. The team consistently delivers excellent results.

I'm the VP of interactive technology and sales at a boutique-sized digital marketing agency located in Anaheim, California. We focus on digital marketing for our clients and do website design and technology implementation.

What challenge were you trying to address with Raindrops Infotech?

We needed help building a Joomla CMS for one of our clients. We needed a company that was good with Joomla and one that was also good at adding custom integrations.

Joomla's not a complicated CMS to install, but this one particular client had a lot of customization that they wanted to do. At the same time, they wanted to maintain the ease of use on the backend, so they could easily manage all of their content. They added a custom integration of an email platform, and custom integration of annotation on their site created a module adding functionality. I've used them on multiple development projects since this one.

I worked with the owner and a project manager.

How did you come to work with Raindrops Infotech?

I found them on a directory site.

How much have you invested with them?'

I've spent over $180,000 with them.

We began working together in 2009, and our engagement is ongoing.

If they're given very clear and directed tasks, they can accomplish everything on budget. Typically, if things aren’t clear they need to be worked on again, but it's not like that's directly their fault.

How did RainDrops Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

In 90% of the projects, they've delivered on time. In the past, we've met daily for some projects and communicated via email or Skype very easily.

We've had critical sites that have been hacked, where the clients' entire revenue stream depended on that site, and they've worked diligently to get it up and running again. One time a client’s site went down around Christmas and the team worked non-stop for six days to get it up, but also fix all of the hacked pages and get it going again. At times, it was almost like they were working 20-hour days. When it's truly critical, they've always come through.

At times it seems like they lack initiative, but the team has been trained to meet the standards I've set after working together for so long.

The way to have the most success with them is to have everything well documented. The better documented it is, the better success you'll have.

Web Development for E-Sports Platform

“Raindrops Infotech is incredibly committed to our success as a company.”

2014 - Ongoing

Raindrops Infotech developed an API integration between an e-sports platform and a third-party streaming provider. Now, they develop custom features for the platform (e.g. scheduling systems and notifications). This review was updated by the client on March 3, 2020.

Netherlands
Fidel Carrera
Director, My Virtual Gaming

The development work delivered by Raindrops Infotech is consistently of the highest quality, differentiating stakeholders in the market and resulting in high user uptake rates. Their team is very thorough, always making sure they understand and deliver exactly what is requested.

I’m the owner of my virtual gaming. We’re an e-sports platform that has been around for 10 years, and we host a community of around 7000 users playing a variety of online sports.

What challenge were you trying to address with Raindrops Infotech?

I needed somebody who could help me create a Twitch extension for our platform. Twitch is an online streaming provider used primarily by havers, and I wanted to be able to connect the Twitch API directly to our database.

Raindrops had worked with the tracking API for Twitch before, and so they worked with us to develop a game center where we could allow our community to be displayed on our own platform through their Twitch accounts.

Since then, Raindrops Infotech has really expanded to take over most of our digital development. They have helped us expand our core offering, adding custom components to our CMS.

We have two dedicated developers normally but work with a few other members of the team whenever we have higher priority targets for them.

How did you come to work with Raindrops Infotech?

I originally contacted them online. We started out with some initial development, but the quality of work was good enough that we essentially brought them on as our lead developers from there.

We started working together about five years ago and the engagement is ongoing.

The main KPI that we have is the adoption of the new product, to make sure that our community likes and is using whatever we add. I don’t set particular goals for them to fulfill in that regard, but I’ve been satisfied with how those numbers have looked over the years.

How did Raindrops Infotech perform from a project management standpoint?

The reason I work exclusively with their studio is that all of the work comes back exactly the way it was shown to them in the brief. We have meetings with them all the time, and they will ask any questions they have until they completely understand the specs and mockups that we are targeting that week. They’ll do testing, bug fixing, and anything else they need to give us a good product, so overall the relationship is very good.

Raindrops Infotech is incredibly committed to our success as a company. The biggest selling point, for me, is that they will come up with a solution for anything I request from them. Even if it’s out of their comfort zone in terms of development, they are always willing to take on a challenge.

The only difficulty I’ve had with them is in balancing the different time zones, and they’ve even done a good job of helping meet in the middle there, so I don’t really think that there’s anything they could improve.

The best thing to do is to make sure you spec everything as precisely as possible so that once you get into meetings with them, all of the core requirements are very clear.

Updated Review

This review was updated by the client on March 3, 2020. The original star ratings were: Overall - 5, Quality - 5, Schedule - 4.5, Cost - 5, NPS - 5. New content is below.

I own and operate the VGHL which is a hockey esports league that has been in operation since 2010. We provide a large community of gamers with a social gaming platform that simulates a real sports athletes professional career.

For what projects/services did your company hire Raindrops Infotech?

I initially hired Raindrops to work on a twitch component to link users twitch streams to their profiles on my site. Since then, Raindrops has built all of my custom components from scheduling systems to alerts and notifications. We are still working everyday on the project and will continue to do so for many years to come.

My goals were to be able to release features for my community that were not available on any other service.

I originally began working with Raindrops via upwork.

Raindrops offers full stack development for my service building in PHP. They are able to handle any front end requests as well in HTML5/CSS3 and various forms of JS.

When working with Raindrops, I am always working with the project manager who ensures that all of my needs are met by their designers and developers.

Thanks to the work from Raindrops, I have been able to launch cutting edge features for my service. This has helped me to be one of the most well known hockey esports gaming platforms in the playstation community.

We are always managing the project in github and I have daily meetings with my project manager. The process works very well because I am always involved in every step of the project.

I have worked with many services in the past but none have been able to deliver the quality of work that I have received from Raindrops. Also, their customer service is world class. I am always able to discuss things with my project manager on a daily basis and can also schedule meetings with the team when needed.

I have yet to find any issues in working with Raindrops and I would highly recommend their service to anyone.

Overall Score The most affordable and most reliable company full service development company that is currently available today.
    Despite the fact that I live in the Netherlands and Raindrops is India, I have never had any issues.
    Nothing can compete with their prices vs quality
    The works is always delivered as spec'd.
    I always send anyone that comes to me in need of dev over to Raindrops.

Web Design & Dev for IT Company

"They'll solve all the problems — big or small."

Jan. 2014 - Jan. 2019

Raindrops Infotech provides design and development support, which has included starting projects from scratch.

Sweden
Goran Dzalto
CEO, IT Company

The partnership has resulted in a significant ROI. They're an agile team that communicates clearly. All deadlines have been met.

I am CEO at webb developing company in Sweden.

For what projects/services did your company hire Raindrops Infotech?

I hire Raindrops whenever I have designing issue or developing assigment. We have worked together for years and it allways turne out great.

They have not only worked on one project but on many. I will always use them when having a bigger project.

We started shops together many years ago.

They provide design and developing skills. When ever we start from scratch they provide sketches, implement designs and develop functions.

We always use one dev, designer and project leader. Size of team scaled up and down depending on our need. Raindrops are very agile.

I can just say that we made som money together. And that is why we work with them. Delivering value to me and my company as well as they got value from us I hope.

Deadlines ware always met. We used Skype as meeting and for short talks and mail for assignments etc. Their English is really good and they understand very well what you mean. So language is no barrier.

They'll solve all the problems — big or small. They have heart and brain. We had had som other companies before but this was the best one and we decided to grow together.

I wish I could move them to Europe.

Coding for CMS for Web Dev Company & Hotel Photographer

"Their speed and competency were impressive."

March 2020

Raindrops Infotech used PHP and MySQL to develop a website for a hotel photographer and did coding for another website. The site includes a database with a responsive CSS design.

London, England
Owner, Web Development Company and Hotel Photographer

Raindrops Infotech helped to keep the site running in proper form. Their project management style was effective and they arranged the project through Skype. The project was successful which made for a smooth relationship.

A web development company - owner and director of a media company that provides marketing and design services.

For what projects/services did your company hire Raindrops Infotech?

We use their expertise mainly with coding (PHP & MySQL) for website database development as well as responsive css design.

The goals were to get the code working in a search for a live website so clients would not have any problems accessing information and to have a clean and functioning website that was easy for the user to access.

We have worked with them for many years. I initially gave them a few small jobs and evaluated them through these tasks.

The project was to go into a CMS and edit the code to get a custom component working properly. They went into the site and edited the files to get everything back up and running. This latest project was to change the search function of the website where it worked smoothly in multiple languages.

I am not to sure of the complete team composition, but Brad and Ankit were quick to respond and efficient.

It helped keep the site running in proper form so clients could access the information they were searching for. The search works well and there have been no complaints of usage from site users.

We arranged the project via Skype and it was effective. The workflow was very easy.

Their speed and competency were impressive. Brad is a good communicator. They always do their best to get the project working the way you need it to work.

none

Website Redesign for Computer Training Business

"They're good communicators, and their English is good."

January 2019

Raindrops Infotech redesigned a computer training company's website, offering additional consultancy advice.

South Africa
Managing Director, Computer Training Company

Raindrops Infotech worked well with the in-house team. They created a plan, followed it, and made the site design more effective.

We are a computer training company in Southern Africa. I am the MD

For what projects/services did your company hire Raindrops Infotech?

We used Raindrops to help redesign our website and offer consultancy advice.

Redesign and make our site more effective

via Google

We used Raindrops to help redesign our website and offer consultancy advice.

Good communicator and English is good. On time delivery

They're good communicators, and their English is good. On time delivery

We worked well together and created a plan and followed it

They're good communicators, and their English is good. On time delivery

None

on budget

Web Development & Design for Infertility Clinic

"They provide a very cost-effective service and have the latest technical skills needed."

Raindrops Infotech developed and designed a website for an infertility clinic. The team continues to provide updates and maintenance to the platform.

Mumbai, India
Dr Aniruddha Malpani
Medical Director, Malpani Infertility Clinic

The new state of the art website is user-friendly, leading to an increase in traffic. Raindrops Infotech responds promptly to all inquiries, establishing a smooth workflow. The team is experienced, talented, and timely.

I am an IVF specialist and run Malpani Infertility Clinic, where I am the Founder and Medical Director

For what projects/services did your company hire Raindrops Infotech?

For upgrading and running our website

To rank high on Google; to use cutting edge technology, such as AMP pages; and to make it easy to update and edit content on the website

I started by giving them small projects. They completed these in a timely fashion, and were very responsible and responsive

They designed and developed my website, and continue to upgrade it and maintain it as well

I speak directly to the two co-founders, Ankit and Bharat

Our web traffic has improved, and the website is user-friendly and state of the art

They respond to WhatsApp calls and emails very promptly and efficiently

They provide a very cost effective service and have the latest technical skills needed.

Their English language skills aren't polished. However, this does not affect the quality of their work !

Overall Score They have done a great job with running our website
    They pick up the phone and return calls promptly
    Very cost effective deployment of the latest technology, including AMP pages
    Responsible and responsive
    Have been very happy with them