Built on passion and ingenuity.

BRONZE VERIFIED

Raincross is an award winning online marketing agency working for leading brands & clients throughout the United States.

Riverside, CA
  • 5029 La Mart Dr
    Riverside, CA 92507
  • 3615 Main St, Suite 103
    Riverside, CA 92501

REGENESIS, Inc., OctoClean Franchising, Duque Law Firm, Pechanga Casino and Resort, Justified Logistics, NavCom Defense Systems, In-N-Out, MonkeySports, Ventura Orthopedics, Windermere Real Estate

SEO Work for Dental Manufacturer

"Our overall rankings and visibility have steadily been increasing ever since we implemented Raincross."

Aug. 2019 - Ongoing

Raincross helped a dental manufacturer with its neglected SEO. They combed through the manufacturer's digital presence, performed an audit, wrote blogs, and increased the traffic to the websites and microsites.

Encinitas, California
Associate Product Manager, Dental Manufacturer

Raincross' efforts have led to ranking and visibility steadily increasing, with unique users rising 44% in January. Flexible, understanding, and responsive, their team is incredibly helpful and the manufacturer expects that they will keep climbing because of Raincross' high-quality work.

I am an Associate Product Manager at a dental manufacturer based in Japan, but located in Encinitas, CA with 25 employees. I take care of 2 product lines and all their marketing efforts from conception to analysis.

For what projects/services did your company hire Raincross?

When I joined the company, our SEO was a mess. We were ranking well enough for our sized company and we had at least our meta descriptions and google analytics set up (you know, the basics), but no one was actively taking care of our internet marketing because our small team's focus was making sure our products were taken care of.

Having a little bit of digital marketing knowledge, I knew what I wanted to get done with our SEO at minimum. I knew that we had to clean up our website for google crawlers, I knew what keywords I wanted to work on ranking for, and I knew I wanted content.

In addition to all this, I knew I wanted someone to take it out of my hands and provide direction/guidance to our SEO strategy so I could continue working on my product's marketing.

My goals for this project were: -to comb through our digital presence and clean up all the random bits of stuff floating around -to increase the amount of traffic to our website/microsites and eventually increase orders placed through the website/microsite -to establish a stronger digital presence and create uniformity in our branding

When I first began the search for an SEO company, I googled 'SEO companies' or something simple like that. I opened up all the options in separate tabs and began reading.

I came across Clutch somewhere in that process and a Clutch rep was able to match me with a couple companies best suited for my project, which I was very happy with - one less thing for me to do! It came down to two companies and in the end, the other company just couldn't beat Raincross' scope of work value for the cost.

We started with an introductory phone call/screen share to discuss what we're looking for and to get an idea of the company. From there, Kevin audited our digital presence and came into the office to review the audit with my team. He presented us an estimate and proposal and we signed shortly after.

Raincross mainly handles everything and is incredibly responsive to our requests. I have a monthly phone call that helps me better understand what he needs from us to be successful and to go over the previous month's reporting.

I have directly worked with Kevin our entire partnership. At one point, we had blogs being created by Raincross so I worked a little bit with the copywriter. She was great! Kevin is still my point of contact.

Our overall rankings and visibility have steadily been increasing ever since we implemented Raincross. In January, we saw a 44% increase in unique users and a 41% increase in the amount of unique sessions on our page. This is just from simply having them clean things up on the back end. And since we were stagnant beforehand, we are beyond thrilled with our results that just keep climbing.

Our workflow is very efficient and effective with Raincross. We have a monthly reporting call scheduled and outside of that call, we are encouraged often to reach out when we have questions or requests. Never have I ever had to wait more than a half a day for a response.

I find Raincross' flexibility, understanding, and ability to work with minimal direction most impressive about this company. It's 2020. Anyone can claim they do SEO and do it well. Everyone fights so hard to be recognized as the top marketing company and we, as consumers of these services, feel this pressure through sales, follow ups, unnecessary touch points...

I never once felt pressured to choose Raincross over another company. During the time I was looking for SEO support, our website was going through major updates and it was difficult for Kevin (or even us) to get anything done but he was incredibly understanding and always sought out ways to continue working on our SEO.

I honestly cannot think of any areas for improvement at this time. I am completely satisfied with my partnership with Raincross.

Overall Score Thanks for all your hard work Kevin + team!
    Always on time, always prepared, and always ready to schedule the next meeting.
    Incredibly cost effective

SEO for Dental Offices

"They ensure their work is completed correctly and to our satisfaction, which is rare among businesses in any field. "

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Raincross provides a range of targeted SEO services such as page optimization, content creation, and backlink development to maximize online presence and marketing in a competitive field.

Tustin, California
Marketing Coordinator, Southern California Dental Group

Professional, attentive, and accessible, Raincross consistently produces measurable results despite a crowded industry market. The team prioritizes quality performance, resolves issues quickly and transparently, and strives to meet all expectations and intent.

I am the marketing coordinator for Southern California Dental Group, a general dental practice with locations throughout the state.

For what projects/services did your company hire Raincross?

We hired them for targeted SEO work.

The dental industry is a very competitive market in California, but TV and radio ads aren’t feasible within our limited advertising budget, so we wanted to start optimizing our existing website for specific keywords.

Our IT firm referred them based on experience with previous clients.

After an initial meeting and review of our site, they outlined specific project goals, which included optimizing our current pages, developing more specific landing pages with lead generation forms, creating a blog, building quality backlinks, and rewriting some website content.

The team consisted of the owner, a content manager, and an SEO specialist.

We are getting the results we wanted and are paying for.

How did the Raincross perform from a project management standpoint?

They do everything we ask quickly and professionally. Any issues are resolved directly with the owner, who genuinely cares about the team’s performance.

What impresses you about the Raincross?

In addition to their availability and personal touch, they ensure their work is completed correctly and to our satisfaction, which is rare among businesses in any field.

No. I have no complaints at all about their performance.

SEO Services for Bioremediation Company

“Clients looking for a qualified SEO firm should seriously consider Raincross.”

June 2016 - Ongoing

Following the launch of a website’s new design, Raincross implemented new SEO strategies to improve search rankings and increase online visibility. Their team continues to manage the outreach efforts.

San Clemente, CA
Director of Marketing, REGENESIS Bioremediation

The goals for the project were met within a few months. Year-over-year website traffic rates significantly increased and the platform ranks on the first page for multiple keyword searches. Raincross is an extremely responsive and transparent partner, which helps them provide notable results.

I am the director of marketing for a company that manufactures bioremediation products for different sectors. I manage our marketing and social media efforts.

For what projects/services did your company hire Raincross?

The team we hired to help relaunch our website didn’t take any of our established SEO campaigns into account. Our company was nowhere to be found online. We needed a partner to focus strictly on improving our SEO rankings.

Our goal was to get our search ranking back up to where they were prior to the launch of the new design.

Raincross was referred to us. The owner made a trip to our office to meet us in person and present their strategy for the project. We could tell that they were knowledgeable in the SEO industry, so we put our trust in their team.

Raincross implemented a completely new set of SEO strategies that focused on recapturing our lost visibility. We continue to utilize their team for ongoing SEO initiatives.

We hold a weekly update call with the founder at Raincross and we also communicate with a senior content manager.

Raincross met our goals for the SEO campaign within several months. Year over year, our website traffic is up 67% and our goal completions are up 42%. We are ranking on the first results page for our specific keywords and industry keywords.

How did the Raincross perform from a project management standpoint?

Raincross has great project management skills. I can email them and receive a response within five minutes. I appreciate their transparency when it comes to discussing their work and strategies.

What impresses you about the Raincross?

Previous SEO companies I’ve worked with were slow to respond to requests. It could take a month to make a single update to the website. The experience with Raincross has been much different. They are a very proactive team. They continuously look for new ways to drive more people to our site. For example, they are currently looking into voice search strategies.

I can’t name an area in which they could improve. Clients looking for a qualified SEO firm should seriously consider Raincross.

PPC & SEO Services for Personal Injury Law Firm

"Whatever Raincross is doing is working effectively and is worth the investment— the phones ring a lot more often now."

May 2015 - Ongoing

Raincross developed and implemented an SEO and PPC strategy for improving search engine rankings for keywords and phrases.

Newport Beach, California
Owner, Personal Injury Law Firm

Diligent and professional, Raincross employs a comprehensive and deliberate approach that continues to produce results despite a dynamic search environment. Their experience, attentiveness, and in-depth understanding of industry best practices and trends set them apart from others in their field.

I’m the founder and owner of a personal injury law firm in Newport Beach, California.

For what projects/services did your company hire Raincross?

We hired them for SEO and PPC services.

We wanted to improve our online presence and rank as highly as possible on Bing and Google for related industry keywords and phrases.

The typical solution from many supposed SEO agencies is that more money produces better results, but this isn’t necessarily true; the money spent often goes to more links connected to the same domains the agency controls. Sometime in 2015, this approach stopped working. I’m not an SEO expert, so I knew I needed a Google certified partner who would spend the time adhering to best practices. We worked with several companies before finding Raincross.

We work with a content manager and meet for weekly meetings with the owner directly.

Our success is measured by the number of leads generated, and even though Google continually changes their algorithms, our site continues to trend upward. Whatever Raincross is doing is working effectively and is worth the investment—we are now in front of many more people and the phones ring a lot more often.

How did the Raincross perform from a project management standpoint?

In addition to the services they perform on our behalf, they gladly provide great feedback on any questions. We’ve been very happy.

What impresses you about the Raincross?

Nearly all SEO companies deliver the same spiel; they identify keywords and try to move them up in rankings. Raincross was different; they presented an entire strategy and then communicated the requirements to implement it.

I have no specific complaints about any of their services. They get the job done.

BRONZE VERIFIED