Complete Digital Marketing Solutions

Radius Inbound Marketing of Seattle, WA provides digital marketing and advertising services including web design, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter), reputation monitoring and management, email marketing, website analysis, mobile marketing and more. Our goal is to generate revenue for your business via effective, yet creative online marketing strategies.

Seattle, WA

Horacio

Peter

Josh Brown

Sameer Somani

Local SEO & PPC

SEO and Social Media Marketing for Crowdfunding Site

"We’ve seen an 80% increase in traffic on our website… They did a fantastic job."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

Initial satisfaction only continued to increase as Radius Inbound continued to prove itself over time. An 80% increase in website traffic, a top-10 ranking for SEO keywords, and a significant uptick in social media followers are proof of their commitment, skill, and dedication to their customers.

Jaipur, India
Marketing Manager, Crowdfunding Site

I do both offline and online marketing for a crowdfunding start-up in India.

What challenge were you trying to address with Radius Inbound?

When we started marketing, we were looking for a company that could manage our SEO, PPC, and social media marketing for our website and campaigns.

Radius Inbound provided SEO and social media marketing for us. We achieved a top-10 ranking for our SEO keywords. They also contributed to our website and did email marketing. We only did the email marketing for 3 or 4 months, because email marketing isn't as successful. We’re just starting, so we don't have a specific target market yet.

We had a social media presence before we hired Radius Inbound, but it wasn’t much. When we gave them the project, they started working on big marketing campaigns to get funding, and those were successful. We got engagements from social media, especially Twitter.

How did you come to work with Radius Inbound?

We originally tried a couple of development companies in India, but we didn't get good results with them. Then one of my friends referred me to Radius Inbound. They didn't charge me too much in the initial month of the project, but they eventually proved themselves. I started paying them more, and I got even better, real-time results and a huge increase in traffic.

How much have you invested with Radius Inbound?

I pay Radius Inbound $1,000 a month and we’ve spent around $12,000 so far.

We started working with Radius Inbound in July or August 2016 and our work together is ongoing.

We’ve seen an 80% increase in traffic on our website over the past year, and we now have around 20,000 Facebook and Twitter followers.

How did Radius Inbound perform from a project management standpoint?

Radius Inbound performed fantastically from a project management standpoint. They were never late in delivering the weekly reports (traffic reports, paid marketing reports, etc.).

What did you find most impressive about Radius Inbound?

In India, if your company gets funded, then obviously you have good brand value. Radius Inbound has given me that brand value by helping me raise funds.

Are there any areas Radius Inbound could improve?

I don't think there’s anything Radius Inbound could improve.

Overall Score They did a fantastic job.