Strategic Brand Marketing Agency

We empower businesses to leverage their brand value & make meaningful connections with the right people. Our strategy first process provides the clarity and direction required for making smart investments in brand marketing services. Combine that with our brand value messaging approach and you’ll turn passion and purpose into profit.

Seattle, WA
  • 701 5th Ave Suite 4200
    Seattle, WA 98104
  • 55 S. Atlantic St.
    Seattle, WA 98134

JorgensenFM, Vision Quest Consulting, Futurity Resources, SisAdmin, Foster Pepper

Branding & Marketing for Growth Coach

"Their work helped me establish an online identity and a strong presence on LinkedIn."

Apr. 2019 - July 2020

Radically Distinct provided marketing services to a business consultant. They also developed a new website.

Seattle, Washington
Randy Gardiner
Owner, RandyGardiner.com

Radically Distinct provided thoughtful solutions that helped the consultant establish a strong online presence. Although the work hasn’t resulted in any new business, the team was professional and thorough in their work.

I’m an independent business coach. I work with small and medium-sized businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Radically Distinct?

I hired Radically Distinct to provide marketing services.

We worked together to outline my profile and strengths to figure out how to introduce myself as a business and as an individual. Jenn (Founder & CEO) constructed a plan to build a website and run a marketing campaign through LinkedIn.

I worked with Jen, Xavier (Executive Producer, Sales Engineer & Sr. Copywriter), and Derek (Design Director). Xavier helped with sales and messaging, including copywriting. Derek did photography, videography, and graphic arts.

How did you come to work with Radically Distinct?

Jen reached out to me and introduced her company. I waited about six weeks before I approached her about working together. I looked at another company as well, but I selected Radically Distinct because of their proposal.

I invested between $40,000–$45,000.

We started working together in April 2019. Our relationship is currently on hold because of the COVID-19 crisis. However, I’m planning to resume their services in the future.

Their work helped me establish an online identity and a strong presence on LinkedIn. I haven’t seen a lot of results from a leads perspective yet, however.

How did Radically Distinct perform from a project management standpoint?

They performed well. The team was timely and their work was thorough. We communicated weekly, and often more frequently than that in the first six months of our relationship.

They had a thoughtful plan and it was clear they were deliberate in their process. They were very professional.

Due to some of the programs that Radically Distinct used, we ended up with a lot of leads on our lists that weren’t high quality. For example, the way the lists were generated was through people’s titles, but those titles don’t always directly relate to one’s status in the company.

Marketing is an art form that’s different for every business. It takes some time for a vendor to learn the ins and outs of your business in order to cater to your needs.

Marketing & Branding for Financial Firm

"All of their responsibilities have been hit on time."

Apr. 2019 - Ongoing

Radically Distinct assisted an advisory firm with their marketing through content creation and other processes. The team also developed a website for the client, going beyond their usual scope of work.

11- 50 Employees

Bellevue, Washington
Jim Falcone
Co-Founder, Managing Director, Fulcrum Wealth Advisors, LLC

The team at Radically Distinct provided a strategic mindset that benefitted the engagement. They go above and beyond for their clients. Their team is full of skilled, responsive marketers. Customers can expect a hardworking team that brings their vision to life.

I’m the managing director & co-founder at Fulcrum Wealth Advisors. We’re an independent advisory firm in Bellevue, Washington.

What challenge were you trying to address with Radically Distinct?

We hired Radically Distinct to help with our marketing and position in the space.

The team at Radically Distinct has helped with copy and content. They worked to understand some of the compliance issues and FCC regulations that people in our business face. After that, they helped to create a more vibrant website and a marketing process to drive people to that site.

Our team is good at generating a lot of our own content. We do a good amount of blogging and are skilled in money management and global economics. We needed to retain a partner that could get our message out there and get more assets under management.

We were dealing with a lot of strategies to find the right content for the groups we wanted to attract. We were marketing ourselves to people who own private companies, larger corporations, and charitable organizations. Radically Distinct developed a specific strategy for each one of those various segments and generate thought-provoking content.

There are three people I’ve worked with directly. One of them being Jenn (Founder & CEO).

How did you come to work with Radically Distinct?

I met Jenn through a referral from somebody that used to work here. What was intriguing to me about their team was that they could take hold of everything that we needed to get better established in this tech world.

I’m spending $5,800 a month.

Our engagement with Radically Distinct started in April 2019.

We’re just getting started with all of that. We plan on judging them by getting us new conversations with people we haven’t had conversations with before. There was a bit of an error when it came to selecting another company.

Jenn and I hired a company because we needed to move away from our current website provider to do the robust work that we wanted to do. The company botched up the project, so our project was delayed for about three months. Jenn decided she would do everything herself, so their team built an entire website, which is outside their normal scope of work.

We sent out a survey, and people seem to really like it. It’s cool, cutting-edge work.

How did Radically Distinct perform from a project management standpoint?

They’ve performed great. All of their responsibilities have been hit on time. They were thrown a curveball with the website mishap, but they responded to it and fixed it. We mostly speak through phone calls and emails. I don’t interface with any specific project management tools. Jenn has done an excellent job keeping me on task.

I can just write a check and present a vision, then get out of their way to get stuff done. I’m not a marketer, so putting someone in place to confidently do that work is cool. I’m very happy with Radically Distinct.

Nothing that comes to mind. It’s all been fairly seamless at this point.

Clients should communicate their vision and what they’re trying to achieve with them. Work with Radically Distinct as properly and efficiently as you possibly can.

Overall Score Anything that’s held up the show has been me or the website company.
    If anything holds them back, it’s me.
    It was money well spent. I’d say it’s high value.
    I’m happy with the content and how they dealt with everything.
    100%