Break Away From Ordinary

Intelligent marketing is what distinguishes R6S from other digital marketing agencies. With an approach that looks to the future, R6S positions its elite clients to be on the cusp of a digital uprising—the convergence of creativity and technology—to organically grow business. R6S does this with exclusive Coteries. These customized partnerships are uniquely-designed to deliver unparalleled results.

This wickedly-creative blend of branding, public relations, content marketing, social media, SEO, and inventive advertising has seen the R6S team recognized as one of the Top 10 Best Design firms by 10 BestDesign. It was also awarded a Top 5 position by MOZ, the marketing analytics authority, and declared a Top 50 SEO company by an independent ranking company.

Los Angeles, CA
headquaters
  • R6S
    21900 Burbank Blvd., 3rd Floor
    Los Angeles, CA 91367
    800.590.6953

Lamborghini North Los Angeles, UCLA, State Farm Insurance, HTC eSports, Madison Los Angeles, Pressed Juicery, LA ORT College, Protein for Pets, and many more!

Digital Marketing for College

“They are very friendly and listen to the customer.“

Apr. 2009 - Ongoing

R6S redesigned a college website and now provides digital marketing services to build a stronger web presence. Their work includes SEO and PCC services, as well as social media marketing and ad buying.

Fred Keivanfar
Director of Admissions, LA ORT College

Since the beginning of the engagement, a large portion of inquiries to the college is based on R6S's website and social media efforts. Application metrics have also increased. The team keeps an open mind and impresses with their ability to collaborate. They deliver tailor-made solutions.

We are a non-profit educational institution that caters to people who want to receive an associate’s degree in a short period of time. We also help people who want to learn English as a second language. I’m the director of admission and finance.

What challenge were you trying to address with R6S?

We had very limited digital marketing and a very limited presence on the Internet. They helped us revamp our website and get our name publicized on the Internet through digital marketing. We wanted to increase inquiries by increasing our presence on the Internet for people who are interested in our kind of program with the end goal of increasing the applications and enrollment to our college.

They provide search engine optimization and pay-per-click marketing and generate organic leads for us. They do retargeting and give us press on social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They purchase ads for us on Facebook and provide weekly blogs on aspects of the program and services that we offer. The content is created by R6S. When they have a new campaign idea, they share their idea and the creative team creates the material. Then I approve it to make sure we are on the same page. I also approve all the blog posts before they are posted.

They also redesigned our website to make it more user-friendly. The site was not mobile friendly before. R6S put the site on WordPress to make it more easily viewed and searched by mobile users. They created a structure within our website, making the information easily accessible rather than going through multiple pages. We had a certain format that we wanted for the site. It was a collaborative effort on what our vision was and what R6S could implement and create. It worked to our satisfaction.

How did you come to work with R6S?

They were recommended by a staff member who knew them from many years before. I had an interview with the CEO and he impressed me with his knowledge, motivation, and drive. We started with a small scope and it became obvious that they were on the right track, so we expanded on our business relationship.

How much have you invested with R6S?

We have spent around $500,000 over the course of our relationship and it was well worth it.

We started working with them in April 2009, and the work is ongoing.

The success is measured by the number of inquiries either through the website or phone. We’ve been monitoring this and we are quite happy that a large portion of the inquiries we receive is coming through R6S’s effort. Applicants are coming through social media channels or directly through our website. I’m very pleased with their quality. They have open minds and they try to understand what we want to do. They cater their approach to what we would like to do. They don’t have a mold that they try to put the customer into. They are very flexible and come up with a way to accommodate my ideas. One of the best features of their service is that they go out of their way to accommodate the customer.

How did R6S perform from a project management standpoint?

We have a point of contact with an account manager who is well aware of our needs. They provide all the services to us. We don’t have to contact different people. R6S takes their job seriously and if they commit themselves to a deadline, they always meet it.

What did you find most impressive about R6S?

They are very friendly and listen to the customer. They make their approach fit the customer’s needs. If I happen to have the wrong idea about how to approach an issue, they will let me know. If my idea can be implemented, they look into it to see how they can accommodate me based on my requests.

Are there any areas R6S could improve?

I can’t think of anything. Anytime something came up, I shared with them and they tried to work with me and help me. I have no outstanding issues. They always tried to meet my expectations.

Overall Score I’m very happy working with them.
    They always meet their deadlines.
    The service they provide is very valuable to us. They are charging a fair price, and the service is definitely worth it.
    They don’t have limitations in their organizational framework. Whatever I ask of them, they come up with a way of doing it.
    I have no hesitation to refer them to anybody who is interested in this kind of service.

Branding and Marketing for Oriental Rug Company

"Ever since we hired R6S we have grown."

July 2004 - Ongoing

R6S has performed an array of services over 13 years in order to differentiate a brand from its marketplace. Their work includes consultation, digital marketing, email marketing, and branding.

Dr. Kay Sobhe
President and Founder, Rug Ideas

The brand is out-pacing its competition and helping to grow business month-after-month. R6S is always ahead of schedule and communicate effectively. Their customized service is what sets them apart.

I’m the president and founder of Rug Ideas, which sells Oriental carpets. We also offer more than 30 regular services such as rug cleaning and stain removal. The original company is 64 years old, but our branch was established in 2004.

What challenge were you trying to address with R6S?

We wanted to be available and to reach more customers. Most people choose a service because it’s the cheapest, but if you can explain how you will do the job and why you’re different, it makes an impact. We needed to get the word out that we were different from our competitors.

R6S first listened to our needs and then made a strategy to fit those needs. Their work covers everything from consultation, video production, social media, email marketing, and content writing. They have also done branding, which is very important to us. We can pull customers in because they know our brand represents good service. R6S also does everything that has to do with digital marketing to meet the goals we have.

How did you come to work with R6S?

They are local to us. We were very happy to find them, and they have been very helpful.

How much have you invested with R6S?

We have spent between $50,000 and $200,000 over the course of our relationship.

We started working with them in July 2004 and the work is ongoing.

Ever since we hired R6S, we have grown. We have 136 five-star reviews on Yelp and no one in our industry comes close to our rating. Our customers are very happy with the quality of their work. Customers wouldn’t be able to find us without the work R6S did for us. We are very happy with their service.

How did R6S perform from a project management standpoint?

They are always ahead of schedule. Whenever they start a project, they let us know the details. We use emails, texts or phone calls to communicate. They haven’t missed any deadlines.

What did you find most impressive about R6S?

Their customized service and response time is what sets them apart. Even if they don’t have an answer to your question, they acknowledge that they have received your email and will get back with the answer as soon as they can.

Are there any areas R6S could improve?

I can’t think of anything.

Overall Score I’m very happy with R6S.
    They’re always on time.
    At first, we thought they were expensive, but after we saw the results and the amount of money we saved, we realized they are worth it.
    They’re easy to access and they’re very responsive to our needs.
    I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Brand and Website Development for Style Company

"I can't say enough good things about R6S as a company."

Apr. 2016 - Dec. 2016

R6S handled the design and development of a refreshed website, including three separate mockups of the site. Since completion, they also perform social media marketing to drive traffic to the new site.

Jennifer Shultz
CEO, Jennifer Shultz Style

The site is beautiful, crisp, and clean, and newsletter subscribers have significantly increased. The team is patient and excellent in project management. R6S took the time to understand the goals of the project, rather than just the tasks and delivered a personalized result.

Jennifer Shultz Style provides wardrobe services for corporate and business events. We also produce fashion shows to raise money for several charities. I am the founder and CEO of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with R6S?

I was never happy with my website; it didn't match my brand or customers.

R6S created a new website for me, handling both design and development. I am not a technical person, but R6S's team was helpful in taking care of those details. R6S supported and encouraged me. I represent my brand, and R6S identified that and reflected the concept into the design.

I was given 3 mockups, which none of the previous developers that I'd used ever did. The mockups made it easy for me to choose what I wanted.

How did you come to work with R6S?

I met R6S's founder after he was invited by a mutual friend to an advisory board for our fashion galas. We started talking about what R6S did, and we went from there.

I had worked with 2 other developers in the past and wasn't happy with the results. R6S's founder was the first person to understand what my vision was, and took the time to look at my website at the time. He introduced me to some of the team members, and I decided to put my faith and trust in R6S.

How much have you invested with R6S?

The cost of R6S's work was between $3,000 and $4,000.

We started working with R6S in May 2016. The website was completed at the end of December, but I continue to use R6S for consultation for promoting the site on social networks. R6S has been helpful and gracious regarding the time they dedicated to me.

Although I haven't gotten any new customers yet, I am confident in the site, and I'm promoting it as much as possible. I have seen an increase in newsletter subscribers. After I've built my email list over the next few months, the goal is to receive more customers from it.

Everyone visiting the site has loved it, saying that it's beautiful, crisp, and clean. My daughters also loved it, and they would have been brutally honest with me otherwise.

How did R6S perform from a project management standpoint?

I was not perfect in this regard, but R6S's team was great in project management. I was also dealing with some nonbusiness-related issues, which was the reason for the site taking longer than anticipated to complete. R6S's team was patient with me.

We have used GoToMeeting for viewing a training video after the site had been completed, but I'm not technically inclined, so R6S didn't use any specific project management tools.

What did you find most impressive about R6S?

I have worked with 2 other companies and was never asked about my goals or about what my business was. I can't say enough good things about R6S as a company. Their founder has been my guardian angel, watching over the website. He truly cared about me as a client and was not just out there to make a dollar.

R6S took the time to deliver a personalized result. People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care, and I've realized how much R6S cares.

I hired another party for building my e-book. R6S consulted with that person, making sure that she understood what my brand was. I'm sure that they could have charged me a lot more money for this, but R6S went above and beyond making sure that everything was done to perfection.

Are there any areas R6S could improve?

No, I don’t have any suggestions.

R6S delivered on time.
    R6S was simply awesome.
    I have referred R6S to others.