Creating ideas, pushing changes, breaking patterns

Since 2015, Qwerty.Software has grown from a small team of IT enthusiasts into an international software development company with a workforce of 80+ IT experts and counting.

Building trust with our customers and making their day has become an integral part of our company philosophy. Every day we make lives of hundreds of people and corporate clients easier by providing effective solutions to their problems, saving their time and helping to get the best out of their business.

Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
  • Zaporizhzhya
    Ukraine

Startups and small businesses that are willing to drive their projects from idea to production / re-make existing projects / extend their development teams.

RocketPaper

Custom academic writing service with user friendly interface and easy-to-use panel for clients. We developed everything from scratch, from specification and UI/UX to SEO and marketing campaigns.

DesignMatcher

DesignMatcher is a web platform that manages the sourcing process for interior designers. We've designed and developed a frontend, integrated it into an existing backend, and did SEO.

YouSlim

YouSlim is a web service that provides online fitness courses for those ladies who want to be fit without visiting gym. We've created a landing page and started a successful FB marketing campaign for them

Speedypaper

Everyone needs help from time to time, and overworked students most of all. When you are stuck on your research, when your part-time job leaves you with no time and energy, when your social life sucks, SpeedyPaper will be there for you. They will provide emergency essay help and a much-needed assistance to overcome your academic troubles.

We are very proud to be a long-time partners with SpeedyPaper, one of the best

companies in their area, providing our services to develop new features and organise marketing processes.

Frontend Dashboard Design and Dev for SaaS Platform

"They delivered everything we agreed to."

Dec. 2018 - Mar. 2019

Qwerty.Software redesigned and developed a frontend dashboard using React.js. They followed specifications on style and provided testing.

Barcelona, Spain
Ben Heinkel
CTO/Co-founder, Photoslurp

The team delivered the dashboard and met customer expectations. Expect an accountable partnership with a clear line of communication. They offer and accept useful feedback.

I'm the CTO and co-founder of Photoslurp, a visual commerce platform. We integrated customer content from social media into the shopping journeys of retail brands to increase conversion and engagement.

For what projects/services did your company hire Qwerty.Software?

We needed to redesign and redevelop our frontend dashboard.

We wanted a responsive, functional, and visually attractive dashboard in React.

We chose them after a series of interviews and coding exercises.

They redesigned and developed our frontend dashboard using React.js following our specifications. They did testing and followed our style methodologies.

We worked with two frontend developers.

We can’t share any results at this time.

Their developers communicated with a single member of our team, while we had a point of contact at their agency. Our communication was effective and we completed all tasks on time. We gave them daily briefings. They delivered everything we agreed to.

I was impressed with their feedback and their offer to help when necessary. The team’s communication was excellent.

No, we’re very satisfied.

Frontend Development for Travel Booking Website

"Overall, our developer is dedicated and the communication works well."

May 2018 - Ongoing

Using React JS, Qwerty.Software is developing the frontend of a travel booking website based on supplied sketches.

Sweden
Axel von Sydow
Project Manager, CityCity

Communicating clearly from the start, Qwerty.Software’s expert team inspires confidence throughout the project. While the project would benefit from more attention to detail, efficiency and quality of work generally win the day. Their dedication makes them a valuable partner.

I’m the designer and product manager of CityCity, a start-up that is developing online self-booking tools for business travelers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Qwerty.Software?

We needed help to develop the frontend of our product.

We want to deliver a world-class user experience so our users can book flights, trains, and hotel rooms for themselves or their colleagues.

We compared Qwerty.Software to a few other vendors. We decided to give them a chance since they seemed confident they could deliver on our plans.

Qwerty.Software is developing the frontend using React JS. It's a pretty simple process. I do sketches in a shared Sketch file, and they deliver frontend designs. Then I give them feedback and ask them to adjust what I believe needs to be fixed.

I work directly with one developer.

We widened the product's scope during development in order to become a B2B company targeting business travelers. The site is still under development, so it's difficult to share any real impact yet.

We keep in daily contact over Slack to make sure we’re moving forward. I appreciate having one dedicated developer rather than several people. I think it's working well, even though I sometimes need to report bugs or fixes that seem obvious to me.

Overall, our developer is dedicated and the communication works well.

There’s always room for improvement. I’d like them to be more careful about details since I quite often need to point out details.

Call Center Integration for a Sales Department

"If they noticed a flaw in my solution, they provided detailed advice on the best possible way to resolve it."

Oct. 2018 - Dec. 2018

Qwerty.Software built a Twilio-based microservice call center that integrates with an existing CRM. Key features included a custom scheduler that sends SMS and automated routing for incoming calls.

Green Cove Springs, FL USA
Owner, BWT GROUP LLC

Human error has been reduced dramatically since the engagement began, and employee satisfaction has increased. Qwerty.Software's expert team inspired confidence throughout the project by communicating clearly from the start. They also offered useful tactical advice that was subsequently implemented.

I’m the owner of BWT Group, which specializes in transporting cars around the world. Each move is a separate project with individual requirements.

For what projects/services did your company hire Qwerty.Software?

As our sales department grew, we needed to develop a dedicated Twilio-based call center and integrate it into our existing CRM.

We wanted to make our sales department more efficient by automating the routine, as well as allocating more time for high-value business tasks.

I got a recommendation from a close friend who was very satisfied by working with Qwerty.Software.

Qwerty.Software built a microservice with all the necessary telephony features, and integrated it into our existing custom CRM. They’ve added a number of features to optimize our sales team’s work and automate their everyday routine. These include a flexibly configurable scheduler that makes calls and sends SMS during each order lifetime, as well as automated routing for incoming calls. Qwerty.Software’s product owner provided me with additional ideas. They also developed a statistics manager to supply detailed reports about sales department efficiency.

They provided a SCRUM team that consisted of a SCRUM master, a product owner, two backend developers, and one frontend developer.

With the automation provided by the new microservice, we’ve managed to eliminate a lot of problems caused by the human factor. Sales managers’ job satisfaction also increased, which definitely influenced their productivity.

Their project management exceeded my expectations. Because they used SCRUM, I was always fully aware of the development progress. Also, their product owner is really experienced in developing CRM and tools for support agents and sales managers.

I really liked their involvement. If they noticed a flaw in my solution, they provided detailed advice on the best possible way to resolve it.

I don’t think so. I will definitely hire them again.

Overall Score They did great job, going above and beyond.
    They deliver on time or even earlier.
    Their prices are reasonable.
    Everything works and there are no bugs.
    I've already recommended them.

Frontend Design and Development for Interior Design Sourcer

"Alexander did an amazing job for my business."

Feb. - Nov. 2018

Qwerty.Software designed and developed a frontend, integrated it into an existing backend, and did SEO.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Nir Benson
Founder, DesignMatcher

Results rolled in quickly after Qwerty.Software was brought onboard. They hit the ground running and consistently provided top-notch development services.

I'm the founder of DesignMatcher, a web platform that manages the sourcing process for interior designers.

For what projects/services did your company hire Qwerty.Software?

We needed to develop our frontend and integrate with our backend.

We wanted a frontend design that was pixel perfect on all screen resolutions (web, mobile, tablet).

We gave Alexander (Middle Frontend Developer, Qwerty.Software) a test task, which he performed exceptionally at. I then decided to bring him on full-time.

Alexander was solely in charge of our React frontend including designing it, integrating it with our backend, doing SEO, and monitoring system performance.

We only worked with Alexander.

Alexander did an amazing job for my business.

We handled project management ourselves.

Alexander was quickly able to produce outstanding results. When receiving a new task, he didn’t waste a minute. He was a pleasure to work with.

No, there isn’t. Alexander is the best frontend developer I’ve worked with.