Let's Build Something Great Together

QuickSoft specializes in finding innovative solutions to meet your unique business challenges. From platform integration to mobile app design to customized business applications, QuickSoft will develop your solution in the most efficient manner possible. Our dedicated team of engineers will vet your project for viability, ask poignant questions, and present multiple solutions based on our deep understanding of your project.

Once the project is green-lit, we put communication in the forefront. You are given regular updates with approvals required at every stage of the process. This is how we ensure that your success is our success!

Los Angeles, CA
  • Los Angeles, CA 90005

Development Support for Booking Software Company

"They have taken ownership of these projects and work on them until they are finished."

Aug. 2016 - Ongoing

QuickSoft Inc serves as a long-term development partner for a suite of software products. Deliverables include an updated legacy system and a web portal, and an iOS app is currently in development.

Clayton, North Carolina
Edward Danyo
CEO, Indigo Dynamic Networks

Reviews of the updated software and web platform highlight their ease of use, which mitigates the amount of time necessary for training. The QuickSoft Inc staff assigned to the project has remained unchanged, maintaining a high level of quality and proving their investment in the project’s success.

I am the CEO of Indigo Dynamic Networks. We have a suite of software products that are targeted toward the entertainment, extreme sport, and tourism industries. Our software helps people schedule events, take payments, and provide liability waiver management in a single package.

What challenge were you trying to address with QuickSoft Inc?

Quicksoft has worked with me in a contractor role for me for almost three years as I build out the technology on our line of products.

They have helped with three main projects, which are mostly PHP-based and use C#. The first was updating our legacy software, which was about 12 years old and needed to be refreshed. The second was developing an online management system, which they wrote the API for and created the frontend for. The third product is an iOS app and a backend to support it.

My point of contact is the developer that has been subcontracted to me.

How did you come to work with QuickSoft Inc?

I conducted a nationwide search for a development firm that could primarily work with PHP but was truly a full-stack developer. I posted the job on the Dice platform, and within a week I had about 130 resumes to review. I reached out to 25, and I had 20 take a simple development test. QuickSoft was one of only three firms to pass that test.

I’ve probably spent about $100,000 to date.

We started working together in August 2016 and have ongoing projects.

The updated software has been successfully deployed to about 180 locations in the U.S. The general feedback I receive is that the software and the web portal are highly intuitive and easy to use. That cuts down on my training costs and those of my clients who are training their customers in using the system.

Further, my clients are able to brand their own experience in the software, so it doesn’t look like a third-party software. They like the fact that they can make it theirs, to a certain extent.

How did QuickSoft perform from a project management standpoint?

I don’t have to go through layers of communication to get to people. I’ve worked with one person on all development. We mainly used Slack to communicate, but they have always been accessible.

They have taken ownership of these projects and work on them until they are finished. They make the right decisions to ensure they work properly.

As with any project, I’d say it’s important to make sure that the scope is clear and the endgame is clear from the beginning.