Small Business, Reimagined

Our Mission: Help Small Businesses Level the Playing Field There is a formula for success, a series of steps and processes every successful company takes. Know them and follow them, and your business can be what you imagined it would be. Quick Wins Smart Business Assist (SBA) can show you the formula for success. For 10 years, we have been showing small business owners how to get “unstuck” by following a simple, step-by-step formula that any business can do.

Fortunately, this cycle of survival, and the stress it causes the business, its owners and employees, can be changed. The truth is, any small business can be a success story. The difference between a stable, predictable business and surviving month to month is knowing how to position your business for success.

2019
Sarasota, FL
  • 5342 Clark Road #3084
    Sarasota, FL 34233

Business Consulting Services for Addictions Consulting Firm

"They’re true assets who are instrumental to our success and are very organized and intuitive."

June 2020 - Ongoing

Quick Wins Consulting provides business consulting services for an addictions recovery consulting company. They help organize the LinkedIn profile, create promotional content, and plan meetings.

Adam Leibowitz
CEO, The Keys to it ALL

The team at Quick Wins Consulting has excelled in supporting the client’s goals, bringing deep industry expertise and an expert level of organization. They are an easy-to-work-with partner, working diligently and remaining dedicated and flexible.

I’m an addictions recovery consultant and CEO for The Keys to it ALL. I do interventions for young adults and help place them into treatment. We help them get their lives back on track and work closely with the family to make sure everything is copacetic. The business is about eight months old and we’re helping people navigate the road to recovery.

What challenge were you trying to address with Quick Wins Consulting?

We hired them to help us organize and navigate the best ways to gain more clients. Because I’m a sole proprietor, I needed some outside assistance.

They’ve helped me with planning meetings and organizing my LinkedIn page. Organizing some emails and promoting my company through a promotional video have always been some of their tasks.

I primarily work with Mark (Founder & CEO) and one other person.

How did you come to work with Quick Wins Consulting?

They found me and I decided to use their services.

So far, the cost has been around $1,000.

We started working together in June 2020 and our engagement is ongoing.

They’re excellent and doing a great job. Qualitatively, the quality has been fantastic and we’ve formed a very nice relationship. I consider them to be part of the team, honestly. They’re true assets who are instrumental to our success and are very organized and intuitive. I applaud them for what they’ve done.

How did Quick Wins Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

As far as project management goes, they’ve been excellent. We use Zoom to communicate.

Their level of organization and quality spreadsheets stand out. Their work has been tremendous.

They’ve been rockstars, so I don’t have anything negative to say.

Any small business owners that are looking to gain expertise from the outside world should hire them because they’re excellent.

Business & CRM Consulting for Small Biz Consulting Firm

"Quick Wins has a high level of professionalism — at the same time, they’re really easy to communicate and work with."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

Quick Wins was hired by a small business consulting firm to compound their consulting capabilities. The team also helped the firm identify Freshsales as the right CRM system for them.

Tucker, Georgia
Marv & Adrian Cox
Co-Owners, YESBIZ

An impressive and expert team, Quick Wins has provided excellent service. They’ve strengthened the knowledge of the internal team, remaining flexible, available, and accommodating along the way. Customers can expect a successful partnership.

Adrian Cox: I’m the co-owner of YESBIZ, a small business consulting firm.

What challenge were you trying to address with Quick Wins Consulting?

AC: We wanted to expand our consulting services.

Marv Cox: Quick Wins initially started with the consulting services, but as the engagement went on, they let us know they had other services they could provide, which we’re tapped into now. They’ve recommended a successful CRM system, Freshsales. Now, they’re also helping us navigate through the system.

AC: We also had a couple of deals in acquisitions of other companies. Quick Wins helped us vet the deals and make a clear decision on the next moves to make regarding those companies.

AC: We work with Mark (Founder & CEO) and Chris (Senior Sales Account Manager).

How did you come to work with Quick Wins Consulting?

AC: They reached out to partner with a business partner of ours. It turned out not to be the best fit for them, but it worked for us.

AC: We’ve spent less than $10,000 so far.

MC: We’ve been working together since March 2020.

MC: The amount of clarity that I’ve gained since working with Quick Wins has increased. My knowledge base about certain things in business has definitely expanded.

How did Quick Wins Consulting perform from a project management standpoint?

AC: We’ve kept in touch over phone, email, and Zoom.

MC: They’ve met each of our deadlines.

AC: Quick Wins has a high level of professionalism, but at the same time, they’re really easy to communicate and work with.

MC: I don’t have anything.

AC: I don’t either.

MC: If you’re having any business concerns or questions, Quick Wisn provides professional knowledge and understanding of business in all aspects. They’re able to give you a little bit of information about most things business.

AC: Bring everything you have and see what they can help with, because they’re more knowledgeable than most.