We're not humble, but we are good.

Queble is a boutique design studio with the vision to become a globally recognized team that helps tech startups rise from all over the world. We aim to build long-lasting relationships with every client to help them overcome complex business challenges through creative thinking. Unlike large agencies, we work with only 2 - 3 clients at a time to ensure every product receives 100% attention.

San Diego, CA
  • 600 B St Suite #300
    San Diego, CA 92101

EduPlated

Mobile Development for Online Nutrition Coaching Platform

"They're probably the hardest working organization I've ever worked with."

May 2017 - Ongoing

Queble Solutions overhauled an existing iPhone app. They completed several significant improvements, from cleaning the codebase to developing new features. They also created a marketing website and backend.

Miami, Florida
Ryan Frankel
CEO, EduPlated

Queble Solutions performs daily iterations of product updates and upgrades that have steadily improved the app. The team’s organized and efficient project management allows them to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously. They are professional and reliable with a diligent work ethic.

I’m the founder of EduPlated, which is an online nutrition coaching platform. The platform connects individuals with their own personalized nutrition coach.

One side of the platform consists of individuals wanting to make smarter food choices, and the other side consists of a community of certified dieticians. This process is done online with the convenience of a secure iPhone app.

What challenge were you trying to address with Queble?

We needed someone to take the reins of an existing iPhone app and completely revamp it.

The platform that Queble designed is the technology infrastructure that matches clients to dieticians. Jackson [CEO, Queble Solutions] and his team took the app itself and solidified it. They made significant improvements and changes –everything from cleaning some technical debt out of the codebase to developing new features.

From there, we engaged them to also create a marketing website and a technology backend infrastructure for managing the backend of our systems. We work with Jackson on the web side, the marketing site, as well as the iOS and the design side. He transformed it from a Ruby on Rails site to a PHP platform.

Jackson works in sprint iterations. Together, we would outline a monthly agenda ahead of time, agree upon the scope and the actual details of the functionality or the design and everything in between.

Jackson [CEO, Queble Solutions] was my primary point of contact. His platform is very scalable. If we needed 30 people, there would be 30 people. If we needed five people, there would be five. We worked with an iOS developer, a designer, a web person, and a QA professional. So, there were at least four or five others that I interact with regularly.

How did you come to work with Queble?

Jackson [CEO, Queble Solutions] reached out to me years ago, before we ever launched EduPlated, to pick my brain on my last technology startup, which was in a similar industry that he had some experience in. When it came down for us to post the job opportunity, he came calling. He really “wowed” us.

We started working together in May 2017 and the work is ongoing.

There have been daily iterations of product improvements over time. People have been very impressed with the work that Queble has done, especially given where EduPlated was before we started working with them.

How did Queble perform from a project management standpoint?

Phenomenally well. They are super organized, very communicative, and can manage multiple initiatives at once –I was very impressed. We communicated with them through daily Slack conversations and phone calls thrice weekly.

I would describe Queble in four words: They get stuff done. They’re probably the hardest working organization I’ve ever worked with. Jackson [CEO, Queble Solutions] is a pure entrepreneur, a pure hustler, and when he says he’s going to do something, he backs it up. He’s a tireless work professional. He’s a pretty young guy, but he comes across a lot more mature. That speaks volumes to him. There are a lot of folks in the industry where quality is questionable. With him, what you see is what you get.

I have no constructive criticism for them. They nailed it.

Always available. I would talk to Jackson [CEO, Queble Solutions] 3:00 in the morning and 3:00 in the afternoon. He works around the clock.

They’re not the most expensive shop in the market, but they do charge a premium for the quality of their work. They’re a top tier firm, but probably not the most expensive firm out there.

They always under promised and over-delivered.

Very likely. I plan to do so.