Build, Brand and Boost Your Business!

WE ARE A BRANDING AND WEB DESIGN AGENCY THAT WORKS CLOSELY WITH YOU TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS.

We’re a team of digital natives highly specialized in high-end, UX-centric websites, crowdfunding and digital experiences. Combining skill, creative strategy and the most up-to-date technology; we’ve made a conscious effort to always keep the user ‘front-of-mind’.

Founded in 2012, Qubed was born of the desire to create beautiful and immersive digital experiences for brands and businesses of all sizes. Small by design, Qubed can quickly scale up depending on the size and needs of your project. Our powerful and creative technology makes it easy for you to get online with mesmerizing, eye catching and efficient and professional web presence.

No creative limits just accomplish the freedom to articulate your dream and manage your entire business online.

We believe in a strong partnership with our clients, which allows us greatly to understand your business, audience and goals. Our aim is to provide the best possible solutions not only meeting each and every approaching challenge, but also pushing the boundaries of technology and user experience.

Request a quote now:

spiral

crowdcreate

neuronytics

Branding Partner for Environmental Company

"The qubed team is extremely responsive, cooperative, and reliable. They care about making our projects a success."

Apr. 2008 - Ongoing

qubed provides branding services for an environmental and domain registration company. They create business cards, brochures, and pamphlets as well as celebrity event activation.

New York Metro Area
President, Environmental Company

Internal and external feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. qubed accepts constructive input well but also brings creative ideas of their own to the table at a reasonable value. The team’s commitment and quality deliverables are hallmarks of their work.

I'm chairman and CEO of a company in the environmental space. We also do web development and offer top-level domain name registration services.

What challenge were you trying to address with qubed?

I reached out to them a number of years ago to help us with branding and images.

One of the first projects qubed worked on was around green jobs. They helped to create the brand, the messaging, the images, and web development. When we moved from there into top-level domain services, they helped with branding and images for that as well.

qubed develops business cards, brochures, and pamphlets for us. They've also done major web development applications and web portals. They do everything involved in helping us convey our message to consumers. That includes advising us on colors, styles, image concepts, and descriptions.

I coordinate mostly with one project manager, who's also the co-owner. I occasionally work with others on the team.

How did you come to work with qubed?

I don’t remember exactly how I found them as it was some time ago. I stay with them because they're so accommodating.

We spend anywhere from a few thousand to $25,000 per year.

We first worked together around April 2008, and it's an ongoing relationship.

qubed is phenomenal. We went to the Emmys and the Golden Globes in 2013–2014. They developed a concept called the “Wall of Care.” It was meant to get signatures from celebrities that endorse environmental stewardship. Celebrities liked it so much because it really touched a chord. They wrote all kinds of messages on the wall and posed for photos with special bricks designed by qubed. I expected to go to California and possibly get 10 signatures. We left with over a couple hundred signatures, endorsements, and photos because of their great work.

How did qubed perform from a project management standpoint?

The qubed team is extremely responsive, cooperative, and reliable. They care about making sure our projects are a success. I always get the same level of service from whoever I deal with at qubed. They understand challenging situations and are willing to help us solve problems.

Other firms tend to provide services and you get what you get. qubed goes above and beyond, so we don't even realize that they're a third party provider. They feel like an extension of our own company because they're so committed.

I don't really have much to recommend for them to improve. They're doing all the right things.

Overall Score The fact that they care makes all the difference.
    I always recommend them.