authentic and memorable brands that sell

We create memorable, authentic pet care brands that sell through the power of brand science. Our thinking is based on the quantum theory. Simply stated, you're defined by your brand's energy—and true change doesn't occur unless it's from within.

Within the vast consumer packaged goods landscape, our branding services span across the full life cycle of a brand. Our services are tied directly to the processes and the life cycle of your brand.

$300+ / hr

2004
Nashville, TN

Mars Petcare, Target, Walmart, Michaels, Cracker Barrel, C.R. Gibson, Costco, Sam's Club, Thomas Nelson, Integrity Media, Vanderbilt Children's Hospital, Belmont University, Lifeway, Mohawk Floorz, Talalay Global, TVX Group, Delk.

Branding & Logo Design for Dental Marketing Agency

"Thanks to Quantum Branding, I'm proud of my logo now and get excited every time I look at it."

Quantum Branding helped refine a marketing agency’s voice, messaging, and corporate brand identity. The team crafted modern design assets like a brank mark logo design and a WordPress site color scheme.

Christine Bahu
Owner, SmileMore Marketing

Based on in-depth industry research to profile best practice and market competition, Quantum Branding yielded a cutting-edge new brand identity. In addition to design assets, they helped the client craft a modern look and feel for their online presence. Close collaboration ensured a smooth workflow.

I'm the owner and founder of SmileMore Marketing. We used to be called Global Enterprises until we started working with Quantum Branding. Our agency works solely with the dental industry including dental buying groups.  Rather than corporate dentistry, our primary market focuses on independent dentists who own private businesses.

What challenge were you trying to address with Quantum Branding?

My former company name didn't make any sense. It came from a dormant LLC I’d had five years ago. I’d worked on my content strategy work with a previous vendor who encouraged me to pursue a name change. Investing in new marketing techniques only made sense under an effective brand.

Our engagement has focused on crafting a refined brand identity. Quantum Branding crafted a brand-new logo based on the target customer personas, corporate identity, and messaging I’d clarified with a previous vendor.  As a brand mark, it's a graphic design asset based on my business's new name. Since we finished the logo, they assigned me messaging work to complete.

Right now, we're creating a brand-new homepage for my WordPress site. Throughout their consultancy, they've given me new assignments and feedback based on our success in reaching my target audience. Our partnership gives me a direction to improve my online presence. They’ve helped me select details like a color palette that I wouldn't have pursued on my own.

Quantum Branding’s owner is my main point of contact.

How did you come to work with Quantum Branding?

I met the team’s owner at a networking event during a conference last November. Based on our first conversation, he seemed like a really smart, nice guy. We kept in touch after that event, so I reached out to him when I needed support with rebranding.

The overall investment should total around $25,000. They've been generous with the value since we have such a consistent and robust partnership. This price point works well regarding my budget.

We started working together again in January of 2018 and are continuing some ongoing work at this time.

The team created a fantastic new design on their first try. Taking the time to learn about my business helped them hit the mark right away. I immediately loved it. In fact, I only requested a tiny tweak on the letter "S." It had felt impossible to move forward with my business until I completed this rebranding project.

From the bottom of my heart, I sincerely couldn't ask for better results. I'm a preferred vendor on two of my clients' sites. Both of their CEOs praised my new logo when they uploaded it. It’s been well-received all around. Thanks to Quantum Branding, I'm proud of my logo now and get excited every time I look at it. I hadn’t had that feeling with any prior direction I'd taken.

I get a lot of warm leads internally through Best New Patients and Elite Dental Alliance's members. I haven't had to market myself to independent dentists directly yet, so I don't have objective metrics to share. My work with Quantum Branding is setting me up to do just that.

How did Quantum Branding perform from a project management standpoint?

Quantum Branding has been very organized and timely. Any delays we’ve incurred came from my end. They're highly organized, kind, and a delight to speak with. I know they'll be there for me and have my back. We used a shared folder and held video conference calls, which made it feel like we were together. They’ve worked hands-on with me to deliver consistently.

I'm most impressed by how well they understand my ideas and bring them to life, mainly based on their effective copywriting. They immediately understood the voice I'm aiming for. On top of the materials I provided, they conducted thorough research including insight on my competitors. They took my words and turned them into a much clearer message than I've had. I never have to make many edits to their work.

Quantum Branding has taken me well outside my comfort zone. The logo color they chose was a little startling to me at first, but I've fallen in love with it since. Even when I initially balked at their ideas, they show me examples of modern branding and the current direction my industry is headed. All the components they considered and shared with me helped me feel comfortable with the final product.

I've been pleased so far. I can't answer that question yet because we're not finished. So far, it's been great.

My best advice is to enter this partnership with an open mind to get the most out of it. During the thorough discovery process, participate and be transparent with the information they need. Taking these steps will lead to the best results possible.

This rating is due to my difficulty paying their fees. I'm one of their smaller clients, I would say.
    I already have.