Mobile Apps & Custom Software Development company

We are a software development company with expertise in delivering enterprise grade solutions in the 'Digital' space. We specialize in mobile apps, custom software applications, cloud migration, BI & Analytics solutions. Through our offices in London, Dubai & India we have delivered bespoke Digital solutions to industries such as Banking, Healthcare, Media, Travel, Logistics and Retail.

Pune, India

Top Clients in Middle East - Commercial Bank of Dubai, National Bank of Fujairah, Commercial Bank of Qatar. Top Clients in UK - Ebbon-Dacs, Inchcape, Warmup PLC, ClinicJot (App of the year 2016). Top Clients in USA - Rayburn Inc., CGT Marketing, Xivian Corporation, Community Biz Inc. Top Clients in India - AgroStar, Star TV India.

NBF - Enterprise Web and Mobile App

QuadLogix Technologies built an Enterprise Web and Mobile App for National Bank of Fujairah.

The App includes the following features

• eKYC with Face Recognition
  • Robust and Scalable Architecture
  • End to End encryption
  • Tokenization

Digital Wallet

QuadLogix Technologies built a Digital Wallet for a private equity group in Europe with the following features

• Multi-currency Digital Wallet
  • Load funds via Bank/Withdraw funds to Bank
  • Peer to Peer funds transfer
  • Virtual & Real Debit/Credit Card (enabled via Mastercard or Visa)
  • Real Time Currency Exchange and Conversions
  • eKYC enabled
  • Fully Secure &
Encrypted
  • GDPR compliant
  • Notification and Support Features

• It is an iOS and Android native App

ClinicJot

ClinicJot is a Clinical Practice Management solution developed by QuadLogix for JotFiles, UK. This iPad app has been ranked 7th on the App Store by Apple during its first phase. It is also one of the most recommended app as well as the priciest app ($28) on App store.

CBIS Portal

Commercial Bank of Qatar wanted to revamp it's trading portal to help customers get a seamless experience. They turned to QuadLogix to revamp Commercial Bank Investment Services portal, QuadLogix made the website resposnive, innovative & intuitive. QuadLogix made use of all latest technology and tools such as HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap 3.0, SignalR etc

MCP iPad App

Maintenance ConnectPro wanted an iPad app to enable its clients (school districts) to book, order, open and close various maintenance work orders. QuadLogix designed & developed the app for the client.

Commercial Bank of Dubai

Commercial Bank of Dubai entrusted QuadLogix with completely transforming their Retail & Corporate portals to enable its consumers for a seamless and omnichannel experience through any device that they use to access these portals.

Web & Mobile Development for Gaming Platform

"The site worked and did what I wanted, which was the most important part."

2008 - Ongoing

QuadLogix developed a game database and the back-ends to support the game content. They also built the search and browsing functionalities and integrated a print-and-play function into the iPhone app.

Telluride, Colorado
    Diane Wolfson
    Founder, Monkey Lounge Games

QuadLogix successfully delivered the website within the timeframe and at a competitive price. Their work received positive feedback from the local collaborators for its quality code architecture. The team displayed professionalism, reliability, and responsiveness.

Our company provides online and mobile games. They're largely party games that are played in-person.

I am the founder of the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with QuadLogix?

I was developing a website and mobile app, for which I needed development resources.

I worked closely with QuadLogix in order to develop a game database and the back-ends necessary for entering game content. They also developed the search and browsing functionalities. My platform has a print-and-play function which was also integrated into the iPhone app.

I provided the graphics and also took care of SEO [search engine optimization] for the site.

How did you come to work with QuadLogix?

I sent my specifications to various groups and received proposals from 10 or more companies. QuadLogix was the most professional group at the best price, so I chose to work with them.

The total development cost has been between $10,000-15,000.

I started working with QuadLogix in 2008. The project has been completed but I maintain a relationship with them. We keep our eyes out for different opportunities for each other.

I never got to launch the site due to a lack of funds. QuadLogix has remained by my side and they've introduced me to someone who could use the content I have at this time.

I found them to be very easy to work with and available. Local collaborators have looked at QuadLogix's programming work and verified that it was very well done. The site worked and did what I wanted, which was the most important part. They did things in a timely manner.

What distinguishes QuadLogix from other providers?

I felt that they had their stuff together. QuadLogix was professional, reliable, and responsive.

Is there anything QuadLogix could have improved or done differently?

No. I have no complaints.

They gave me a fixed-price for the work, which was honored. When I asked for additional work and changes, their new estimates were accurate as well. In total, we worked together over a period of a few years. I was treated fairly from a cost perspective.

iPad & Web Development for Cloud Based Software Company

"If I was to grade their performance on the iPad app development, they'd receive an A++."

QuadLogix assigned their software development team on an as-needed basis to even-out the cyclical demand during peak periods. They developed a new iPad app which operated online and offline.

Orange County, California
    Tom Rayburn
    COO, MaintenanceLogin.com

QuadLogix successfully delivered the iPad application in an outstanding scale. They have also assigned the best developers and key account managers on task and within budget. Overall, they were accommodating throughout the project.

Maintenance Login is a work order software development firm which provides solutions for maintenance departments.

I am the chief operating officer. I oversee programs as well as administrative tasks for the company.

What business challenge were you trying to address with QuadLogix?

We needed to fill in gaps in our development effort. Like any software company, our workload can be cyclical. There are times in which we have many projects running at the same time, while at other moments, not so much. I wanted to even out the demand we have from our clients during peak periods.

I sought out a number of companies, QuadLogix being the one I settled upon after doing some web research.

We use them as a team of extra developers on an on-demand type basis. QuadLogix handles fill work as well as major projects for us.

They've worked on components or individual facets of our software. We needed upgrades for certain screens on our core program. The overall work was done by us, in-house.

They've also developed an iPad application for us in its entirety. It was a very complex and challenging program in that it needed to quickly interface with our core application, but also act independently of it. The app was able to operate both online and offline. Our base program is an online-only solution, by contrast. Our customers are able to use the iPad application to interface with our platform and synchronize with our servers, updating its dataset automatically when it gains access to an internet connection. This in itself is a significant functionality.

How did you come to work with QuadLogix?

I was aiming specifically to find a development firm that offered on-demand work at a reasonable price, with good references. They needed to either have a US presence or have the ability to interoperate. There are a lot of overseas Australian, Russian, etc., companies to choose from. Development work allows them to operate from any location on the planet.

Aside from this, I looked for past projects that were similar to what I needed to do, including a dynamic ability of adjusting resources. It was also important to be able to stop the work after any budget constraints or demand changes that came from my clientele. I looked through social media profiles, as well as Google and Bing results, whittling the possibilities down to half a dozen companies. I called some past clients which were listed as references. QuadLogix came to be the one I chose after this process.

The development cost for our iPad app was around $50,000. Our annual cost of working with them can extend to upwards of $100,000.

We started working with them around four years ago. We utilize their team as if it was a software development arm of our company. This allows us to dynamically delegate projects to them, working on both finite projects and ongoing ones. QuadLogix also worked on complete projects, from start to finish, like our iPad app. We plan to continue our relationship into the foreseeable future.

Could you share any feedback from this engagement?

It's hard to quantify working on bugs or feature sets. A project like this can only be done or not done. QuadLogix has received positive credits for everything assigned to them. If I was to grade their performance on the iPad app development, they'd receive an A++. QuadLogix handled its interface design as well as the overall look. I was able to give generalized ideas of what I wanted which were fully implemented.

Their ongoing work is consistently being finalized in good time. My key account manager helps me stay on top of it and within the allocated budget.

What distinguishes QuadLogix from other providers?

A unique aspect about working with them is that they assigned us developers as well as key account managers for various technical languages in which we worked. I had an iPad developer who was being managed by the key account manager, who kept the project on-task for me. Maintaining a project schedule is a significant part of my activity. I have to continually communicate it to clients. QuadLogix creates project memos and oversee all the steps involved, giving me its status through weekly conference calls. We also went through any questions and updates in order to make sure that we were on-task and on-budget. I appreciated the value this offered us. A good account manager can make or break a project.

Is there anything QuadLogix could have improved or done differently?

Like any greedy boss, I'd like to see more work done faster. They're very accommodating in regards to hours of operation, but having more technical people available during US hours would be a good thing. Overall, QuadLogix has been lacking in things to be improved upon, though.

They've been above and beyond the call of duty, working late into the night in order to have the deliverable ready for me the following morning.
      I wouldn't want them to increase their prices, but they are outstanding in this regard. I couldn't hire US developers for the same rates. It would cost me perhaps four times or more to work with local talent.
      I would give them five for service and four and a half for the quality of their deliverables.