Taking Digital Forward

QED42 is a full service Digital agency for web and mobile applications. We specialise in Design, Drupal and Frontend Engineering with Agile as our preferred Project management methodology.

8 years in industry, we have delivered large projects for Nestle, MGM Resorts, SABMiller, Novartis, Warner Music Group, UBM, IIT Bombay, Stanford University, TISS, HP, FILA etc and have extensive experience with Design thinking, Drupal (CMS) and Modern Frontend Frameworks e.s.p Angular, Vue.js, Polymer.

Our Services:

• UX and Interaction Design
  • Web Development using the following technologies
    • Drupal
    • Frontend Frameworks ( Angular, Vue.js, Polymer )
    • Mobile Application Development using Ionic
  • Digital Consultancy -- Aligning latest in Digital with our client's strategy.
  • MVP Consultancy & Tech leadership in Product engineering

Pune, India
  • Westend Marg
    Delhi 110030
  • Kalyan 421002
  • Mumbai 230532

Nestle, Novartis, HP, FILA, Warner Music Group, SAB Miller, UBM, PwC, Intel, Sony, Stanford University, NRDC, IIT Mumbai, NYC Emergency Management, Votesane, WISH, TISS, Azim Premji Foundation, Clasifika, Drinkasaur

App and Web Dev for Real Estate Platform

“They are invested in the timely release and good development of the product.”

Oct. 2016 - June 2017

QED42 built an MVP, used AngularJS to develop a Drupal website, and utilized the Ionic framework for an iOS and Android app. The website is integrated with several Google APIs, and also has a chat feature.

Latin America
CEO, Real Estate Listing Company

QED42 performed a site audit prior to the MVP build at no cost to the client, making way for a productive and trusting engagement. Their leadership provided guidance, an attentive team, and responsive problem-solving abilities throughout development, and the end product continues to grow.

I’m the founder of an online real estate listing site in a Latin American country, similar to Trulia or Zillow in the U.S. We bring in all types of selling areas within the real estate industry to our site in order to connect them to buyers.

What challenge were you trying to address with QED42?

I’m not a technical person, and didn’t have a team of good programmers in place. I started the project in 2013, and found Drupal to be the best fit for my project out of all the CMSs [content management systems] I looked at. QED42 works with Drupal, and I’d also checked out Drupal’s website to see all the vendors they had. I’d initially worked with companies in San Francisco, Denmark, and a few other European countries because my project didn’t start for the real estate system. It was, at first, a classified site similar to Craigslist.

The previous vendor did the work as I asked them to, but I had a few problems with them. The architecture they designed wasn’t very well-built, and it was, overall, too complex.

I traveled to India before doing anything remotely and meant Dipen [CEO, QED42] and his team in person, and I was very impressed. The company was very professional. It was very well-structured, and they had good engineers working for them.

We sat for six hours and discussed the project, and decided that I needed to pivot my entire startup idea onto something more focused. A simple classifieds website would be too hard to succeed with, so Dipen, being a technical person, helped guide me with his general business knowledge and experience. He assisted me in getting into the real estate business, and then we started working on the brand new website.

They used Drupal and many other services, depending on what the requirements were. In my case, they used Ionic to build the mobile app, which is a framework that helps build and deploy apps simultaneously to both iOS and Android platforms. They used many Google APIs for the real estate industry, including Google Maps. We also have a chat feature in the app for sellers and buyers to communicate. We also used Google’s Firebase system. For the frontend development, we used AngularJS. For app analytics, we’re used Localytics and Google Analytics.

Within six months, we had an MVP [minimum viable product] built. We had a mobile app which I didn’t have before, along with a very good site and product.

Dipen gave me extra attention, and I was present in India when he assembled the team. He accompanied the project from the start, not only as the project manager, but also as a point of escalation. They assigned two people on QA, and 4–5 engineers for building. There were also two UI designers who were very good. They scaled the team as needed.

How did you come to work with QED42?

I had the option to change vendors, so I interviewed others associated with Drupal. I wanted to work with a company in India because it would be easier for me to visit them, unlike the previous company that was based in the U.S.

I went to the directory online, and ended up interviewing 6–7 companies. When I came across QED42, I had a feeling they would be better because they immediately offered to do a free site audit. They checked everything and came up with a solution, and Dipen listened to my requests. Afterwards, they explained the programming issues to me in a way I could understand. Dipen really took his time and was patient with me.

I've spent in the lower six figures range.

We started working on the website in October of last year, and the project was completed in June 2017.

They helped me bring the product to life. My country is not a big market, but we’re growing at a rate of 300–400 new properties per week. The success of the company is our responsibility now. I have plans to enter a second phase of development, but I’m going to wait until I reach certain milestones. I want to get feedback from customers so we can develop new features to improve the product.

How did QED42 perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent. We were connected all the time through Slack and Jira. They utilized Agile methodologies, and managed all the sprints. I’m still in touch with the whole team, and when I send a message, they respond quickly.

The quality of people who work with them is impressive. I’ve had experiences working with other vendors, and it’s very different depending on whether there are in-house engineers or an outsourced team. When QED assigns a team to work on a project, they are invested in the timely release and good development of the product.

If there are any issues, I am confident talking to them. They solve my problems immediately. I have confidence and peace of mind with QED because of their team and attentiveness.

I have experience with two or three vendors, and out of those, I’ve had the best experience with QED42.

They brilliantly handle many types of customers, including enterprise companies and startups. I noticed that they like when a customer knows what they want, and when they’re invested in their own product and success. I suggest going into as much detail as possible. They’re going to work with their clients to arrive at the best possible decision. Once a new technology is adapted, it’ll be used for a long time.

I would see if my friend is really clear on what they want, because I wouldn’t want to waste QED’s time.