Nearshore Mobile and Web Development

We are a nearshore software development and IT consulting firm. Agile methodologies helps us build different functional versions of our customers ideas, so we can later modify them taking into account users experiences and feedback.

We have experience in designing, developing and supporting full-stack mobile and web solutions. If you are an entrepreneur, you will be welcome to join us and work with us on your idea. Our goal is to unleash startup founders business development and marketing potential. We give our fresh technological vision and expertise to companies and use the knowledge to help innovate established businesses.

We know that each project is unique and requires its own mix of talent and specializations so we staff your team accordingly based on your level of expertise and what you want to build.

Our teams work with dynamic and scalable technologies such as Django and Node.js for back end services and tools like Bootstrap and AngularJS regarding front end interaction. We are generalists with a passion for learning new things.

Contact Us: www.pyspring.com - [email protected]

+ 598 98 898 786
  • Pyspring
    +1 929 223 5724

App Development for Nonprofit NGO

"Pyspring provided good quality, good response times, and finished the work quickly."

Aug. - Nov. 2016

Pyspring used their expertise in the Django web framework to develop an application that serves as an open data portal.

Uruguay
Augustin Farmoso
Software Engineer, LACNIC

For working with such a technical client, Pyspring adapted well to their business process and had a good response time for the product deliverables.

‎LACNIC is a non-profit NGO managing what is known as the IP space. I am a software engineer for the organization. I am in charge of developing applications for both internal and external users.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pyspring?

We were working on a small application that would serve as an open data portal. The aim was to have people and machines post and update data into one central database, exposing it in as many forms as possible.

Pyspring handled all the development for our solution using Django web framework, which was an essential requirement for us. They showed very good expertise with the technology. We had overall knowledge into how we could use different modules, but Pyspring was crucial in implementing the solution within our timeframe.

How did you come to work with Pyspring?

We had a high technical restriction regarding the technologies to be used. From our list of candidates, Pyspring stood well regarding portfolio, budget and time.

We had had experience with other software developers, but this was the first time we'd hired a group specifically for Django work; we typically develop in Java. We made a list of 6 candidates, most of them in the same country as us, and, after some Skype calls, Pyspring was chosen as the best option.

How much have you invested with Pyspring?

The cost of Pyspring's work was around $2,000 for our first phase of development.

We started working with Pyspring in August 2016. Development concluded at the end of November. We had a small project, given that our methodology requires us to build solutions in multiple parts. I plan to have Pyspring build additional modules for the software within 2017.

We don't have any specific metrics, but Pyspring had a good response time. Deliverables were finished in time, and everything went as planned without any deviations. The quality of service overall was very good.

How did Pyspring perform from a project management standpoint?

We are different from Pyspring's usual customers, who are typically non-technical. Project management was handled by us, given that we knew what steps should be taken, and had a full list of specifications on our side. Pyspring's team only had to fill in the gaps and produce the development modules we needed.

What did you find most impressive about Pyspring?

Pyspring provided good quality, good response times, and finished the work quickly. We use the scrum Agile methodology and weren't sure if this would be suitable for Pyspring's team. They adapted well and worked in the same way as our team.

Are there any areas Pyspring could improve?

No. I've had a very good impression of Pyspring's team.

Pyspring made sure to deliver in time, and with the proper quality. As an example, we had a very bad connection on one occasion, but Pyspring was patient in setting up a meeting between us.
    Pyspring delivered our work with good value-for-money. We approached competitors who were asking for more-or-less 5 times Pyspring's budget.
    Pyspring stood out regarding client approach.
    I would recommend Pyspring to any client, regardless of their location. If the client can speak English, they will be able to communicate with the team effectively.

Web Development for Financial Services Startup

"[W]e appreciate how pyspring uses cutting edge tools and technology to solve a problem, both on the front end and the back end."

Pyspring developed a full website for the client, from the back end database setup and cloud deployment, to the front end graphic design.

California, USA
Founder, Financial Services Company

Working with pyspring eliminated the need for multiple technologists. They did every component of the development process, creating a website that has already increased sponsorship for the client.

Our organization is a financial services company that provides data and technology solutions to the municipal bond market. We provide a directory for the industry. I am the founder.

What challenge were you trying to address with pyspring?

We're a start-up, so we were building the first iteration of a web platform for software as a service business to cater to the municipal bond market.

Pyspring were the only technologists that we worked with. They were involved in taking our ideas and translating them into software. We provided them with certain use cases and descriptions of how we wanted the site to work, and they did both the front end and the back end work to bring that concept to life.

How did you come to work with pyspring?

I got a referral through a mutual acquaintance, a development shop in Los Angeles that I had worked with in the past.

How much have you invested with pyspring?

We’ve spent around $50,000.

We first started working with them in 2012. It's been ongoing. It’s not a full-time project for them, but we’ve had continuous development every year.

The only feedback is probably just from us, primarily. Since working with pyspring, we've been able to bring some sponsors onto the site who like the functionality we offer to the marketplace. From our perspective, we appreciate how pyspring uses cutting edge tools and technology to solve a problem, both on the front end and the back end.

How did pyspring perform from a project management standpoint?

We broke down all of our software development into mostly two-week chunks or sprints. Typically, the way that we managed that process was by providing them with some guidance regarding what we were looking to accomplish in the next sprint. Then we would have a conference call. We'd meet to discuss what we had put together and then they would start working on that project. They'd do an initial deployment, and then we would talk about it again. There was quite a bit of organization and dialog during those two weeks. Then, we'd start the process over once we got all the bugs worked out with the first iteration.

What did you find most impressive about pyspring?

One of the biggest things is that they're a full site developer, so they do front end and back end development. I didn't have to piece it out and have someone work on the front end and then have someone else work on the database. They did it all; everything from deploying it on a cloud service and setting up the database, to doing the graphic design and everything on the front end.

Are there any areas pyspring could improve?

No, nothing comes to mind.

Back-end Setup of Supply Chain Security App

"They [pyspring] were extremely accommodating. What I would have considered a challenge was treated like a normal issue."

July 2016 - Ongoing

Pyspring developed the back-end office setup of the client’s mobile app so users can easily maneuver its features and input data on their own.

Virginia, USA
Carlos Maza
Founder, AunthenticateMe

The client describes pyspring’s communication as fluid. Just through a verbal explanation, pyspring was able to deliver a mobile app and website based on the exact requirements.

I am the founder and CEO of Authenticate-Me.com. Our startup provides a 3-pronged approach to securing the supply chain. This mechanism authenticates the supply chain of goods being sold, whether at stores or via the Internet. We cater to manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.

What challenge were you trying to address with pyspring?

The reason I approached pyspring was to develop our website and the back-end office setup of our mobile app.

I explained to pyspring what we needed, which was a website and the mobile app. I don't have a lot of technical expertise, but I went over the concept of what my business was trying to offer. Based on what I told them, they put together a sample product. They also provided excellent feedback and proposed a timeline for the different phases of the project. As time went on, they modified that sample as we discussed what I really needed. We continued working with them over the coming months, making some modifications as well as getting the mobile app up and running. Pyspring helped us publish the app within Apple’s requirements, which are quite in-depth. The app is now in the play store and on the app store.

How did you come to work with pyspring?

The reason I went with pyspring is because I had a great deal of confidence in one of its owners. I’ve known his family, specifically his father, for a number of years. He told me of pyspring and the other clients they had done work for. I went and looked at the websites of those clients and I was really impressed with the product.

How much have you invested with pyspring?

We paid around $40,000 for their services.

We started the project in July of this year. Without a doubt, I will continue to use pyspring to build my platform as I progress and build my business clientele.

We have a great product. I love how easy it is to demonstrate to potential clients. You don't have to be an IT whizz or anything. It is very easy for a client to ultimately go into the back-end office and input the data needed in order for them to put it to use. They were right on time, if not ahead of time, when they finally delivered the final product.

I don't have any measurable successes because we are a startup and still in the process of getting this business up and running. Pyspring gave me a platform where I can demonstrate how the system could actually enhance a client’s supply chain security. I’m now in the process of engaging our potential market. Currently, 10 clients are using the system. It’s been positive in the sense that I have engaged investors as well as potential clients.

How did pyspring perform from a project management standpoint?

The communication was very fluid. Even though we’re in 2 different countries, the communication remained constant through Skype and other types of media. We were constantly discussing the project, including any shortcomings or any potential modifications I needed.

What did you find most impressive about pyspring?

Again, I would say that they were particularly good at maintaining an open channel of communication. It didn't matter what time I would contact them. Obviously, I wasn't calling them at midnight or anything, but we were outside business hours. I also appreciated knowing that I didn't have to worry that somebody was going to hold my app hostage. In my line of work, I’m very familiar with security issues and that really was one of my biggest concerns. That’s not a concern I have with pyspring. From the get-go, they knew exactly what the requirements were when they put together the contract. I had no surprises whatsoever. If I did have any surprises, it was when I gave them new requirements. They were extremely accommodating. What I would have considered a challenge was treated like a normal issue. These guys are typical of the IT world but extremely intelligent in putting something together from what a client conveys verbally.

Are there any areas pyspring could improve?

No, I personally can't think of anything that I would ask them to do differently.

Overall Score I plan to keep them on my staff as I start building this business and as my IT requirements continue to increase.
    I was surprised how they were able to meet the deadlines that they set. I was working on a fairly flexible deadline, but they gave me the product days before the due date.
    Given their competitive pricing, there was obviously no one else I would choose for this project.
    I'm very pleased.
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone that had similar IT requirements.