IT and Computer Support Service in Edinburgh.

I have experience of working with, configuring, and troubleshooting all the way from Windows 95, 98, XP and Vista windows 7 and windows 8. I have been trouble shooting hardware for other companies. I worked at Jabil Circuit fixing hardware faults on Dell laptops. I then went to work for Sun Microsystems where I would fault find their hardware and later on I worked on building and testing their customer solutions including grid computers of up to 300 servers.

Freelancer