Making digital marketing more effective with Video

BRONZE VERIFIED

If you want to connect with your audience and drive action, your message has to be crystal clear.

That’s why marketing with a video is so powerful!

In just a minute, you can lay out your entire pitch clearly and concisely through engaging animated visuals.

At Push Collaborative, we specialize in creating cost effective video solutions such as Explainer Videos, Product Demo videos and Live-action Videos.

Since 2011, we have created over 450 videos across a broad spectrum of industries. Clients include Fortune 500 companies to Entrepreneurs & Startups.

New York City, NY
  • 434 West 33rd Street
    New York City, NY 10001
  • 2 Embarcadero Center
    San Francisco, CA 94111

Symantec AstraZeneca PaloAlto Networks NYC Health + Hospitals Thomson Reuters 1800 Accountant

Symantec - Cyberdefense

Product Explainer Video

Explainer Video created for the launch of ThruText, a peer-to-peer texting tool that allows campaigns and organizations to text their contacts at scale.

Motion grpahics video produced to be shown on display at a tradeshow.

UFile by Thomson Reuters

Animated Product Video

Product Explainer Video

A product video creted to showcase Laird Connectivity's BT510 product.

Animated educational video created for NYC Health & Hospitals to explain the steps to follow when using an Inhaler.

Cvent - Hospitality Cloud

Short video created to promote Cvent's Hospitality Cloud offering.

1800 Accountant

Explainer video created for 1800 Accountant, a virtual accounting software company.

Cvent Community

Animated explainer & demo video created for the Cvent Community page.

AstraZeneca - T790M Gene Mutation

Explainer video created to provide information to patients regarding the T790M Gene Mutation.

Symantec IoT

Explainer video created to explain Symantec's latest solution for the IoT industry.

URSA Mobile App Explainer Video

Animated Explainer video created for the launch of a new music streaming app called URSA

PaloAlto Networks - Prisma Cloud

Animated explainer video created for athe launch of a new solution offered by PaloAlto Networks.

Video Explainer for Intellectual Disability Support Service

“The video is exactly what I had in mind.”

May - Jun. 2020

PUSH Collaborative produced a two-minute explainer video for a nonprofit. Based on a provided script, they created illustrations and clearly described the organization for fundraising audiences.

1,001-5,000 Employees

Peter Taback
Chief Engagement & External Affairs Officer, YAI

The video was released during a virtual event and the audience loved it. The plan to feature the video on the website as well. PUSH Collaborative was responsive and implemented changes quickly. Their efficiency ensured the project was delivered in a timely manner

I’m the chief engagement and external affairs officer of YAI. We’re one of the New York metropolitan area’s largest providers of services and support for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We provide a range of services including housing, medical care, job training, support for families, and respite programs.

What challenge were you trying to address with PUSH Collaborative?

We’re a very large and complicated organization and it’s extremely hard to explain We thought a video could provide some clarity about what we do for the general public and fundraising audiences.

They produced an explainer video that is about two minutes long. I sent them a draft and a script and went about illustrating it.

I worked primarily with Rohan.

How did you come to work with PUSH Collaborative?

I worked with PUSH Collaborative maybe two years ago at a prior company. I couldn’t remember their name, but I found them again based on what I did remember and we picked up right where we left off before.

We spent about $4,000.

The project lasted from May–June 2020.

The video is exactly what I had in mind. We used it for a live-stream broadcast for an event we usually hold in New York Central Park, but it was held virtually this year because of COVID-19. We had a great audience and everybody loved it online. We also plan to share the video on our website.

How did PUSH Collaborative perform from a project management standpoint?

It was a fairly tall order. They were also quick to implement changes, I could ask questions, and they pushed back when needed. Overall, it was great. We had 2–3 phone calls over the course of the engagement, other than that, it was primarily email.

I liked the style of their projects. When I first started working with them, I needed a partner that could work with a nonprofit.

No, not really.

I would say this for anybody—you need to know what you want. How could any vendor possibly provide what you need unless you clearly tell them?

Video Production for Expense Management Consulting Firm

“The final creative is always very good from PUSH Collaborative.”

Feb. - May 2020

PUSH Collaborative created an explainer video for a services consulting and software firm that manages expenses for large companies. Services included scripting, design, and production.

Charleston, South Carolina
VP Marketing & Communications, Fine Tune

The video has garnered positive feedback from customers and partners, and internal stakeholders are confident that it will drive traffic. PUSH Collaborative facilitates an effortless collaboration and manages expectations well. The approachable team can be relied upon to deliver quality videos.

We’re a services consulting and software firm that handles indirect expenses on behalf of large companies. My role is to lead the marketing and communication efforts.

What challenge were you trying to address with PUSH Collaborative?

We hired PUSH Collaborative to help us build out our brand and raise visibility of our company and our solution.

We partnered with PUSH Collaborative on developing a corporate explainer video. I’ll be using them for other projects as well; this was the first effort around a general corporate video.

We just worked with one person.

How did you come to work with PUSH Collaborative?

I’ve worked with them on several projects at previous companies, so I was familiar with the company and their services.

We spent less than $5,000.

This project began in February 2020, and it just wrapped up at the end of May. We will certainly be working with them in the future on other video-related projects.

The results are positive in terms of anecdotal feedback; customers, partners, and company employees love the asset. We’re using the video in awareness efforts and are running various paid campaigns to get people to view it. It’s still early in terms of launch and seeing any tangible results, but the fact of the matter is, it’s an asset to help build the brand. It’s going to drive traffic; we’ll see whether it drives top-line results.

How did PUSH Collaborative perform from a project management standpoint?

They were excellent. Their team was easy to work with. They understood messaging really quickly and hit deadlines. The team was great at managing up and setting expectations. The final creative is always very good from PUSH Collaborative.

We communicated in different ways. We went back and forth over email when developing out scripts. They were very approachable and responsive via phone when we needed to clarify anything.

It’s nice to work directly with the principal of the company. I have a good relationship with him. He’s very approachable and is willing to work with clients on realistic budgeting.

I wish I had something constructive, but I don’t; that’s why I’ve worked with them on half a dozen projects, if not more, over the last couple of years, and will continue to work with them.

Have a general vision as to what you want your video to look like, as well as what you want to say. Realize that when you’re creating scripts for a 90-second video, it has to have short, tight, and punchy sentences; you can’t be long with prose.

Just have that general framework and work directly with PUSH Collaborative – they’re good at honing the framework and finalizing it, and then obviously design, development, and final product. They’re the creative ones, so let them have creative license around your vision, and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Explainer Video Production for Mining Analytics Company

"PUSH Collaborative hits their targets and delivers on time."

Nov. 2018 - Ongoing

Intially, PUSH Collaborative produced a high-level explainer video. Now, the team is working on storyboarding and creating a series of tri-lingual use case and value proposition animated explainer videos.

Surrey, Canada
Kevin Dagenais
CEO, Cascadia Scientific

A responsive and punctual partner, PUSH Collaborative has delivered great work thus far. They are a supportive and thoughtful team, and they take small steps to help the business achieve its goals. Whenever obstacles arise, they are always willing to be accommodating and address them as necessary.

I’m the CEO of Cascadia Scientific, a company that provides fuel measurements and decision intelligence to the mining sector.

What challenge were you trying to address with PUSH Collaborative?

We have some pretty complicated use cases and one of the challenges was distilling a complex but significant value proposition into a readily consumable, highly-relatable media asset.

We explain a lot of our use cases with white papers, prose, figures, and pictures. But there’s something about video that’s compelling.

It allows you to convey a fairly complicated context and value in a short period of time to an audience that doesn’t have to be active in their consumption of the information.

First, PUSH Collaborative developed a very high-level explainer video. Since then, we’ve also engaged with them for use case and value proposition explainer videos. Rohan (Creative Director) is working on a 4-pack of similarly-themed, animated videos.

All of our videos have been in three languages — English, Spanish, and Portuguese — because we have to sell to mining geographies. So Rohan works with the narrators, does scripting, and provides sketch boards.

I mainly worked with Rohan.

How did you come to work with PUSH Collaborative?

I had worked for a company before that had a very well-developed marketing consultant who was helping us. She was the one who first engaged PUSH Collaborative and I was very impressed with their work when she showed it to me. So, I decided that I would engaged with Rohan at this new company.

So far, we’ve spent upwards of $20,000.

Our engagement began at the end of 2018, and it’s ongoing. The first explainer video was completed. Of the 4-pack, two of the videos have been completed.

I’m very satisfied, and we’ve had good successes. Rohan is quite responsive and prompt with his work. My team and I have very positive things to say about PUSH Collaborative’s work. We’ve recognized that video is a very powerful tool to get our message out.

How did PUSH Collaborative perform from a project management standpoint?

PUSH Collaborative hits their targets and delivers on time. Rohan communicates with us via email, and he’s doing a great job of managing our account and our animations.

Right now we’re giving him a challenge in terms of taking a topic that’s a bit drier and animating it. I’ve been very satisfied with the workflow, communication, and level of interaction.

I’ve appreciated PUSH Collaborative’s ability to think in terms of our business even though they’re far removed from it. We’re working in the mining, data analytics, and industrial spaces, which are far removed from their industry.

We explain the use case or value proposition we want to animate, and he always takes it upon himself to write the first part of the script which we’ve appreciated. That first script is usually a long way from being useable.

However, when he gives us that first script, it gives us a starting point as opposed to starting from a blank sheet of paper. Rohan’s ability to give us a guardrail to start with has been useful, and it’s helped us to get from nothing to having a completed storyboard and then a video.

Sometimes we have to go through a round or two of edits because there are errors that the team didn't catch when they could've. However, whenever we ask for changes, Rohan is always accommodating.

If you’re interested in an animated explainer video, I would absolutely recommend PUSH Collaborative because they’ve been very helpful and their prices are reasonable for what they provide. Our working experience has been very positive.

Explainer Videos for Boutique Digital Marketing Agency

"PUSH Collaborative shows up and gets the job done."

May 2017 - Ongoing

PUSH Collaborative made two explainer videos for third-party clients, one in the mining vertical and the other in cybersecurity. The team provided feedback on the scripts and gave creative direction.

Toronto, Canada
Bill Sharpe
Co-Founder & CEO, Simmons Sharpe

The explainer video that PUSH Collaborative created for the mining client performed extremely well and boosted sales. They are a supportive partner, providing answers to any questions that come up, which makes for a smooth process. The team is collaborative and they offer great value.

I’m the co-Founder & CEO of Simmons Sharpe, a small digital marketing boutique that deals mostly with B2B and technology clients.

What challenge were you trying to address with PUSH Collaborative?

We’ve worked with them several times. First, we hired them to work with us on a project for a small B2B IoT client who was in a very specific vertical. They had a complex product and service offering that we had to simplify.

We decided that an explainer video that could live on the site and be sent to the audience would be the best way to do this. The client was in the global mining vertical so the video had to be targeted to operations people and CFOs in mining centers around the globe.

Additionally, we had another pre-revenue client who is working on cybersecurity for IoT devices by addressing quantum computing. This client had a conference and we needed a video that could introduce quantum computing to the audience.

They made a video for the mining client that explained the products and services to a diverse audience. For the quantum computing project, we had to go through several iterations with PUSH Collaborative.

They didn’t write the script, but they gave us feedback about how to cut out certain information. We also had an on-staff graphic designer who came up with the initial look and feel, and we gave that to the team.

Rohan (Creative Director) provided creative direction on how to shoot the videos. For example, instead of animating it straight on, the team animated the video as an isometric. They made it so that it was elevated but off to the side.

There was a larger team, but we only worked on a personal level with Rohan.

How did you come to work with PUSH Collaborative?

We went online and our technical lead found PUSH Collaborative. They looked interesting, had a good portfolio with high-profile clients, and were strong in technology. I had to sell the idea to our clients because they believe that going with a US supplier versus a Canadian one was inefficient.

We’ve spent between $5,000–$9,000 per engagement. So we’ve probably spent just below $50,000 in total.

Our engagement began about three years ago, and it’s ongoing. Because of the pandemic, we’re slow right now.

The explainer video project for the IoT client in the mining vertical went very well and it has the best results of any marketing push that we’ve done before. It continually measured on a video tracking tool. It moved sales and did exactly what we wanted it to do.

I’m very happy with Rohan’s work. He’s fast, understands the brief quickly, and adds to the process. When I wasn’t sure what to do, he had the right answers. PUSH Collaborative demystified the process and made it easier for us.

How did PUSH Collaborative perform from a project management standpoint?

The project management has been pretty smooth. We’re not unreasonable people so when we give him a deadline, we let Rohan tell us if that will be an issue or not. He’s even worked on weekends and nights to do the work.

PUSH Collaborative shows up and gets the job done. The majority of our communication is done via email. Once we get to a point where the details are getting very specific, we then jump on a call and go through things on a frame by frame basis.

Rohan is good at understanding what the challenge is and being collaborative in coming up with a solution that works. The team provides great value for the product. I’ve done a lot of commercial production in my life.

What you can get from a company like PUSH Collaborative versus a more conventional source is dramatically different. One of our clients insisted on cross-quoting, and we found that the nearest competitor cost twice as much. Rohan’s system is very efficient.

No, nothing comes to mind. We’re not looking for a permanent partner; we’re looking for good value, an innate understanding of what we’re trying to do, and a final product that is going to hold up on a global basis. They bring all of that to the table.

If you’re working with Rohan, everything will go well.

They’ve never missed a deadline.
    They are one of our top suppliers.
    I’ve already recommended them.

Explainer Video for Cloud Security Startup

“They laid out the process at the start of our engagement and outlined what each stage would be.”

Apr. 2020

PUSH Collaborative developed a two-minute animated explainer video for a cybersecurity startup. The video includes industry trends, challenges, and how they can address these issues.

Upa Campbell
Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Accurics

The video has received positive feedback from investors. In an internal team-wide poll, the video was rated very highly. PUSH Collaborative always delivers high-end products. The team is very professional they follow a seamless workflow.

I’m the chief strategy and marketing officer for Accurics. We’re a cybersecurity startup.

What challenge were you trying to address with PUSH Collaborative?

We just launched our company out of stealth. We needed a way to articulate our story to our audience, especially because we needed a big PR campaign for our launch and we had a lot of people visiting our website.

We partnered with PUSH Collaborative to create a story through video that really resonated with our audience .

They created a two-minute explainer video. It tells our company story in an animated form. The story arc center around the fact that we’re in the business of securing the cloud. So it starts by focusing on the newest trends in cloud and what companies are experiencing. Then it discusses the implication on security. From there, it talks about how to best solve those challenges.

I worked with the primary owner directly.

How did you come to work with PUSH Collaborative?

I’ve worked with them at four other startups. For each company I’ve worked with, I’ve hired PUSH Collaborative to create an initial explainer video. I’ve had tremendous success with them.

This video cost $6,000.

We started working together in the beginning of April 2020 and we launched about four weeks later.

Our investors and our internal team love the video. Our team really identifies with the story. We did an internal poll, and everyone rated the video very highly. On a scale of 1–5, the team average was 4.75.

How did PUSH Collaborative perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re absolute professionals. They require very minimal oversight. We’ve worked together so many times, our workflow is seamless. They laid out the process at the start of our engagement and outlined what each stage would be.

They’re very collaborative and can iterate on any changes that we ask for. They’re also very proactive and have suggested recommendations. By the time we saw the final video, we. Didn’t have any feedback because we worked together throughout the project.

No matter what industry I’ve been in when we’ve worked together, they’ve always been able to deliver. They’re able to graph different domains and have helped us articulate our story.

No, I don’t.

My advice would be to share the story you want to tell before you engage with them. It’s difficult to make changes along the way and the process is so much smoother if you know what you want the outcome to be.

Video Production for AI Company

"I have to juggle a lot of projects, but I always know where I stand with PUSH Collaborative."

Mar. 2020 - Ongoing

PUSH Collaborative creates whiteboard animated videos for an AI tech company. Using existing live-action footage, the team animates concepts under the client’s direction.

Senior Producer, AI Company

The first video was such a success that the client signed up with PUSH Collaborative to create seven more videos. PUSH Collaborative executes on concepts well while being flexible with changing scopes. Their clear and responsive communication stands out.

We’re a tech company that produces an AI-driven platform. I’m a senior producer.

What challenge were you trying to address with PUSH Collaborative?

We needed help with creating animated videos.

Given our remote environment, we can’t produce videos traditionally (i.e., with a video camera in the same room as our subjects). We now produce video via Zoom and QuickTime and make them partly live-action, partly animated. It’s a video series where our subjects talk in the background while a giant whiteboard animates the concepts they’re talking about.

First, I’d have meetings with executives — the video subjects. After I film them and edit the footage, I tell Rohan (Creative Director) what to animate. Our head of design designs what the piece will look like. Rohan collaborates with our head of design and me — the director — to get the piece we want.

I only work with Rohan.

How did you come to work with PUSH Collaborative?

My company had worked with PUSH Collaborative before I joined on.

We’ve spent about $10,000.

This project started in March 2020 and is ongoing.

After we saw the first video Rohan produced, we put him on a longer contract to do seven more. The series has won a lot of engagement on LinkedIn. Everyone says the videos look great, and we’ve received lots of praise for our content factory’s ability to pivot during the coronavirus pandemic. Partners like Rohan have been instrumental in our ability to pivot successfully.

How did PUSH Collaborative perform from a project management standpoint?

I love working with Rohan. He’s a great communicator with a really good attitude that makes him easy to collaborate with. Whenever I direct something and then have to change it, he rolls with the punches. He always gets back to me immediately as well. Having that level of communication has helped me the most: I have to juggle a lot of projects, but I always know where I stand with PUSH Collaborative.

I’d recommend PUSH Collaborative to everyone that’s looking for animated videos. Rohan is quite wonderful.

When working with any animated video company, it’s important to give them clear direction and set them up for success. Sometimes you might have a clear idea in your mind, but if you don’t communicate that to the animator, then you’re not going to get what you want.

Several Animated Videos for Virtual Accountants

"They are very friendly, and they get their tasks done quickly and efficiently."

Oct. 2017 - Ongoing

PUSH Collaborative produces animated marketing videos that range from 30 seconds to two minutes long. The team supports storyboard creation before producing the videos.

Design & Marketing Manager, Virtual Accounting Firm

The videos are posted on the client's website, YouTube, and Facebook channels. As a result, website traffic has increased and viewers engage with the videos on YouTube. PUSH Collaborative is a personable, accountable team that never misses a deadline. They are experienced professionals.

I work at one of the largest virtual accounting firms in the United States. I serve as the design manager. But, recently I transitioned more into the marketing and communications manager role as well.

I try to engage potential leads to purchase tax preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, and tax advisory services. Now, we’re offering stimulus support and loan filing preparation as well.

What challenge were you trying to address with PUSH Collaborative?

One of our design and marketing initiatives is creating videos that we feature on our YouTube channel and website.

I’ve worked with them on creating 7–8 short, animated videos.

I typically put together a script and work with PUSH Collaborative on creating a storyboard. We’d break it down into several frames, give feedback, and make changes if needed.

Then, they’d do the production of the video using Adobe Illustrator and After Effects to create a short version of the video (which have ranged between 30 seconds and two minutes long).

For our last couple of videos, we did industry-specific videos to make the experience more personalized. We want to target specific industries that make up a large percentage of our clientele right now.

I’m in contact with Rohan (Creative Director). He’s my direct point of contact, and he has a team working for him.

How did you come to work with PUSH Collaborative?

I started working with PUSH Collaborative shortly after I started working at my company. I'm not sure who started the engagement with them.

On average, we’re spending $3,000 per-video. We’ve spent about $15,000 to $20,000 so far.

I started working with PUSH Collaborative in October 2017 shortly after I started at my company, and the partnership is ongoing.

I love the videos they’ve produced. If I need short, animated videos in the future, I’d go to PUSH Collaborative again.

The videos have been helpful because we’ve been seeing an uptick in engagement and fewer questions about certain topics. In particular, we see engagement on our YouTube channel and more traffic coming to our website. Going forward, when we’re able to do more videos, we’ll be able to narrow down which videos are working well.

We feature the videos on our website and our YouTube channel. We’ve also added some videos into our emails from our sales team. We’ve featured them on social media, specifically on Facebook.

How did PUSH Collaborative perform from a project management standpoint?

I’ve been very happy with their service. They’re responsive, they email back right away and they never miss a deadline. If there’s ever a delay, they would let me know right away.

The quality has been great as well. Any changes have been due to internal reasons and not a lack of quality on their end.

They are experienced professionals that understand the video production process well. Their working style is really effective from the script creation to the storyboard and then to the final video delivery.

They are very friendly, and they get their tasks done quickly and efficiently. If they don’t hear from me in a while, they’ll reach out to me, which is nice. They’ll send me an email with a new highlight reel of recent work, and they stay engaged with us throughout the year.

Nothing comes to mind — I think they’re doing a great job.

You should work with them if you’re looking to get videos created at a great price and you want to work with someone who understands the tools, has a friendly approach, and meets deadlines. They’re a company you can trust.

Animated Video Production for Supply Chain & Revenue Company

"We set clear deadlines and Push Collaborative was able to meet all of them and communicated well."

Feb. - Apr. 2020

Push Collaborative produced an animated video for a pharmaceutical supply chain and revenue management company. They created a storyboard to help with the scripting process.

Michael Hill
Head of Marketing, Chronicled

Push Collaborative's video has received a lot of great feedback. Streamlining communication, they used only one project manager to communicate with the client which made things easier. The team displayed patience and adapted well to the client's internal changes.

Chronicled is the custodian of MediLedger, an industry-lead, blockchain-based network within the life science industry. We build solutions on top of the MediLedger Network to facilitate trust and enable automation between trading partners. Our focus is on supply chain and revenue management within the pharmaceutical industry. My role as Head of Marketing is to drive our marketing strategy including messaging, where this video was absolutely crucial for us.

For what projects/services did your company hire PUSH Collaborative?

We hired Push Collaborative to produce our product video prior to an upcoming product release.

To have a video created that effectively communicated the problem and solution for our new product.

Spoke with several companies and got references for each. Push Collaborative seemed like the best value for service and quality.

Describe the video(s) and the process in detail.

The video we made was about 2:26 seconds and started with a script that we went through several iterations on. Push Collaborative was most helpful in the storyboarding process as we iterated on different ways to visualize the script. The animation went smoothly once we had a clear storyboard.

What was your vendors' project management or feedback process?

We set clear deadlines and Push Collaborative was able to meet all of them and communicated well when things were delayed. Great communication throughout the process, even when we changed our minds on several things, which was usually the reason for delays.

Great video, already receiving great feedback from our team and the market at large.

I only communicated with Rohan, which made things simpler as he had a clear handle on the work being done by his team and himself.

I appreciated their patience as we were figuring a lot of things out internally while the process was going on, which meant multiple things that we thought were set in stone were changed later. Push Collaborative adapted well.

There were a couple times where I would have expected a bit more expert advice or pushback on ideas that I was bringing to the table. For example the last phase of our project was to add sound effects to the video behind the voiceover. This was an idea I had suggested a few times, but when we received the finished version with sound effects it was clearly a bad idea to begin with as it was just too much for a viewer to take in. We used the version without sound effects as the final version, which our team internally felt was one of the best videos we have ever had made. So this had zero impact on the outcome of project.

Animated Onboarding Videos for Insurance Company

"When we were developing the script, it felt like they’d been on our website and done some reading."

Sept. 2019 - Apr. 2020

PUSH Collaborative provided animation and video production for new client onboarding and new program rollout. They were a full-service partner, handling storyboarding, scripting, and more.

Mobile, Alabama
Maggie Hudson
Senior Marketing Manager, The American Equity Underwriters

Internal stakeholders praise the videos for their aesthetics and are excited about their impending launch. PUSH Collaborative was proactive with their communication and quick to understand and acclimate to their client’s business. Customers can expect a partner that values research and preparation.

We are The American Equity Underwriters, and we provide worker’s comp insurance to longshoremen – people that do shipyard work. I’m the senior marketing manager, in charge of five people that do content creation, events, and other marketing efforts to build retention and generate leads for our company.

What challenge were you trying to address with PUSH Collaborative?

We have a lot of people that do onboarding of new clients and we wanted to give them a consistent message. We’ve done that via welcome letters, but as we create more multi-media content we really wanted a new experience for that. Therefore, we set out to create an onboarding video we could send out to combine with the people doing the onboarding.

We went through an interview process with PUSH, and they were able to put together something. Our business is very complex and niche, so it’s hard to understand sometimes. We’ve had a lot of experience with marketing people or content developers not understanding us in the past, but PUSH did a great job of coming up with a script that was pretty close to what we wanted. I mean, nobody’s perfect, and they did a great job.

They delivered three-minute videos, including the onboarding one. We realized we had a similar need for a separate product (we were rolling out a safety program), and they did that video as well. They handled all the storyboarding, equipment, and shooting for them.

I specifically worked with Rohan (Creative Director, PUSH Collaborative), almost exclusively. One other person helped with the scripting as well.

How did you come to work with PUSH Collaborative?

I’d started looking through some of the websites that offer to connect you with freelancers about a year ago. Then, we put the project on the backburner before revisiting it. I developed a relationship with Rohan in that time.

We spent around $15,000 with them.

We worked together from September 2019 until April 2020.

We plan to launch the videos in the next week or so, and the internal feedback I’ve received from stakeholders is very positive. They’re really excited about it. Working with them was so easy. They understood our feedback and were able to implement it. This was very painless. Our director of marketing immediately loved it, and our COO was very excited about how it looked and how well it fit our brand.

How did PUSH Collaborative perform from a project management standpoint?

It felt very seamless. When we got our responses back to them, Rohan got back to us or followed up in a reasonable timeframe. He was also really good about following up with me when the ball was in my court. Everything moved very quickly. He got things to me when he promised he would. I didn’t have to hold his hand or manage him through the process.

The main thing was, as we were building the script and the storyboard, I felt like they did their homework. As I said, we’re a complex business, and even in our first call when we were developing the script, it felt like they’d been on our website and done some reading. Then, it was just a matter of clarifying things and redirecting a bit.

I don’t have criticism of any kind.

Know what your goals and outcomes are at the outset, and make sure your stakeholders are on the same page. Having a clear vision going in makes it easy to run with.

Product Demo Videos for Event Management Software

"It was easy to work with them, and we’re happy with the end results."

Mar. - Sept. 2019

The team at PUSH Collaborative created multiple product videos for an event management software company to showcase at their conference. They created videos with animations and stock footage.

1,001-5,000 Employees

San Diego, California
Pete Murray
Manager of Sales Enablement & Magazine Production, Cvent

PUSH Collaborative delivered high-quality content at an affordable price and within a quick turnaround time. Their collaborative approach prompted a seamless workflow. Customers can expect a skilled and receptive team.

I’m the manager of sales enablement and magazine production at Cvent. We’re in the corporate meeting and event management software space. I manage the production of a luxury portion of the business while also performing sales enablement for the hospitality cloud side of the company.

What challenge were you trying to address with PUSH Collaborative?

Cvent holds a big conference in Las Vegas every year. Last year, we wanted to do an audit of our product videos that explain them and how to use them. During this, we realized a lot of them were outdated. We had a bunch of videos that we needed to create in a short period of time. While we can do a lot of that stuff in-house, the timeline was too quick.

After we put the script together, I would get together with our product teams and go over the visuals that we wanted to highlight. A lot of the time, there were general ideas, so I relied on PUSH Collaborative to pull them together with a nice and conceptualized flow.

Rohan (Creative Director) made nine product videos in the two–four-minute range. Each one highlights a particular product, and we can run them on loop at the conference to give our attendees a bit of education on the products. The videos were animated but used a lot of stock footage, screen recordings of our products at work, and static screenshots of the products itself that they would excite with data.

Rohan was my main point of contact. I’m not sure if anyone else was involved.

How did you come to work with PUSH Collaborative?

The head of our video department had worked with Rohan in the past. They’d done similar videos and heavily animated videos together in the past. He suggested Rohan and another company. I got a more receptive vibe from Rohan.

We spent roughly $25,000.

We started engaging with PUSH Collaborative in March 2019, and our last show was in September 2019.

We’re very satisfied with the content they delivered. During our tradeshows, we showcased the videos in the area where we introduce our products. People get to talk to representatives and see demos. The videos had enough motion and movement to keep viewers interested. It works perfectly for us.

Different groups view the videos at the conferences. We also have them posted on our website, embedded on our product pages.

How did PUSH Collaborative perform from a project management standpoint?

Rohan was great. We’re a fast-moving company. A struggle on my end is getting the required teams to weigh in at times, but Rohan was patient with me.

They delivered everything we wanted within a reasonable price and in a timely manner. If there were any delays, they were on us. It was easy to work with them, and we’re happy with the end results.

The project took longer than I wanted, but that was on my team. I’m working on ways to get faster from my side because we couldn’t keep up with Rohan. There’s nothing about them I would change.

Rohan and I were in constant contact. I gave him an outline, and then he was able to make suggestions going off that. It’s a collaborative process if you let it be.

Overall Score As you can tell, I'm a fan.
    For the money, we got a great value. He gave us a great product for the money we had on our end.
    Absolutely.