We build UX based MVPs with React | React Native

Hola =^._.^=

We’re a web&mobile development company for startups, that allows you to rapidly build a stable product or MVP using our expertise in React and React Native on the Front-end + Ruby on Rails and Node.js on the Back-end.

We don't do magic but offer full-cycle development and consulting services with the UX focus. From concept to the product launch on the market.

Here's a basic route you'll go with us:

* Introduction call. How about getting acquainted and discussing your idea?

* Project analysis. You want to know the timelines and budget, right?

* UI/UX design. The product should be selling, people no longer pay for ugly but feature-rich products, you know that?

* Development. You can't just sell pretty designed "pics" - It does have to work and bring value. Fact.

* Joy and Happiness - what to repeat?

Have a new app idea and want a detailed plan on what to start from? - Nice.

Then go write to us at [email protected]!

Omsk, Russia

Sleep E-Learning App Image

Sleep E-Learning App

The benefits associated with a good night's sleep are endless, yet a significant number of people are not getting enough sleep on a regular basis.

With our app we have identified the key patterns:

🌒 Figuring out what’s wrong with your sleep is the typical late-night activity. To reduce eye strain in low-light conditions, we used Dark UI

💡 It’s mainly about education. Lots of audio and video

courses help to improve meditation practice and beat sleeplessness

😴 Insomnia isn’t what only adults suffer from. The app also offers tips for helping kids get the sleep they need

Fitness App for Clients Image

Fitness App for Clients

Full-featured fitness app with extensive capabilities for designing workout routines and detailed fitness tracking and reporting as well as a set of additional features for finding, connecting and engaging with qualified personal trainers online and in your area.

Features:

Fitness Records & Fitness Tracking

Find Personal Trainers

Stay connected with your personal trainers

Digital

Rest API
Redux
Realm

About the app:

For users, it’s a desktop app that allows them to quickly find what they want to visit on exhibitions, create checklists and get it by email so not to waste time looking for needed exhibitors.

For the client, it’s a product that can be sold to exhibitions organizers so they can hold an event easier.

Our technology stack

AWS

PostgreSQL

Mobile Banking & Finance App Image

Mobile Banking & Finance App

A great banking app is becoming one of the deciding factors when it comes to selecting a bank

Our concept is meant to simplify your banking experience with the following features:

- convenient account management

- budgeting tools

- mobile deposits

- bill pay

- person-to-person payments

With such an app, tracking and taking care of your finances will be super

easy!

Music Marketplace Image

Music Marketplace

Travel Guide App Image

Travel Guide App

Make your next travel experience even more enjoyable.

This app makes the process of searching the best places to visit simple and something you can do in a few minutes. With the app you’ll be able to plan your sightseeing tour and explore new horizons.

Platform for Photographers Image

Platform for Photographers

Appointments Scheduling App Image

Appointments Scheduling App

The app was designed for those who run a business that relies on client appointments.

It requires much effort to plan and manage the calendar. Clients, customers, or patients contact you asking for an appointment, and you have to figure out when it can work. It only gets more complicated when you have to slot in emergency bookings, reschedule someone on short notice, or cut your losses for no-shows.

With our UI/UX there's no need to do this work manually, however, because appointment scheduling apps can do it for you, and they can do it with greater ease and fewer headaches.

Social Travel App Image

Social Travel App

Movie App Image

Movie App

With our UI/UX design we provide seamless experience for Movie app

Users can check the information related to films - including cast, actors personal biographies, plot summaries, reviews and ratings.

With the app Users can:

- Add movies to Watchlist

- Rate what they’ve seen

- Get personalized recommendations for movies

Travel Booking App Image

Travel Booking App

With our UI/UX design we’re aiming to create the best travel app experience, so we’ve added all the important features for travel app in one place:

• User’s personal account with Social Media Sign Up/Sharing
  • Search & Filters Option for Finding Popular Spots and Attractions
  • Booking Services (Hotel & Flight)
  • Navigation & Geolocation
  • Ratings &

Mobile Landing Page Builder Image

Mobile Landing Page Builder

Sports App for players and coaches Image

Sports App for players and coaches

Social app for bloggers and subscribers Image

Social app for bloggers and subscribers

Map & Charge Station App Image

Map & Charge Station App

Еhe app for electric car owners allowing to find the charging stations across Europe, book and pay for charging via the mobile app.

The app shows available charging stations across Europe that work with a user's particular vehicle, network, and preferred charging level.

The app can estimate how long it will take to reach a full charge, and can plan a road trip, choosing the fastest way

to get there with sufficient charging opportunities, and providing estimated charging times for each stop along the way.

Digital Notebook for Religious people Image

Digital Notebook for Religious people

Retail Task Management application Image

Retail Task Management application

The app removes manual work and automates tasks for shop merchandisers who travel from store to store setting up displays, doing reports and talking with employees. The app allows to fully control a shop floor and back-of-store operations, and ensure tasks are completed at the right time, by the right person.

UI & UX Design for Cybersecurity Dashboard

"The improvements were quick and the result is perfect."

Feb. - Apr. 2020

Purrweb provided UI and UX design services for a cybersecurity company based in Russia. The team created a user-friendly interface to improve the user experience of the customers.

Russia
Anton Lopanitsyn
CEO, Vulner.ru

Purrweb managed to finish the project in a timely manner. They very helpful throughout the project, helping the client visualize the platform. The team was communicative and provided regular video calls and feedback sessions.

I’m a Web Application Security Researcher and CEO of a B2B service that allows checking pass leaks from various sources.

For what projects/services did your company hire Purrweb?

I hired Purrweb to create a user friendly interface for my web product. (UX)

My goal is to build an MVP and test my idea. And design is the first step to that goal.

How did you select Purrweb?

I was impressed by Purrweb’s Portfolio (on dribbble.com) and their expertise at UI/UX design, so I wanted my product to be the same quality. They also came back to me with the response very quickly and the communication was great from the very beginning.

Purrweb has created the UI and UX design for my product. They’d started with the project mindmap and wireframes, made sure the user flows are correct and nothing is missed. Then they came up with the visual part and applied it to all the screens.

At first I contacted Sergey, who collected my ideas and showed me examples. There were 1 designer and 1 Project Manager working on my project.

The most complex part of my project was the information visualisation. As I’m a tech-guy, it was tough for me to imagine how it should look like. The guys from Purrweb have helped me with that and the visualization they created will help my future users to easily navigate through the platform.

I love my assigned project manager, she is nice and communicates clearly. I was always aware of the project current stage, we had regular video calls and feedback sessions.

Purrweb has an impressive portfolio of really beautiful UI/UX works. I also love the way they were working with my feedback and comments on the work done. The improvements were quick and the result is perfect.

I’d probably prefer the designer to attend the video calls together with me and PM. On the other hand, I understand it could be time consuming and distract the designer from their daily tasks.

Overall Score Nice team, best work
    Nice
    It is expensive enough for me, but it is worth it.
    Maket on figma, it's ok!
    Yeah

UI/UX Design for Gaming & Events Company

"Purrweb have incredibly talented designers and a team of excellent communicators around them."

September 2020

A gaming and events company hired Purrweb to help implement the business' product ideas into a coherent design.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Alan Davies
Director, Gaming & Events Company

Though the company has yet to see tangible results from the project, they are still satisfied with the work done by the team as it exceeded their expectations. The company appreciated the team's project management as they provided regular updates and responded to feedback.

We build software for teams and I led the product development of a new game.

For what projects/services did your company hire Purrweb?

We hired Purrweb to help implement our product ideas into a coherent design. Purrweb supported both UX and UI processes and produced high-resolution mock-ups for us to use in development.

We wanted a clean design that supported our goals with functionality, usability and branding.

How did you select Purrweb?

We searched online for UX/UI design agencies. We selected Purrweb as they offered a blend of.

• Design appeal - with a high-quality design portfolio
  • Experience - they had experience working on similar projects -
  • Responsiveness - their communication during the sale was excellent
  • Price - they were priced competitively against the alternatives

We presented Purrweb with product wireframes and Purrweb turned the wireframes into a product and brand.

Purrweb helped us evolve the product design, create our branding and provided the design implementation specification for building our product.

We had an account manager and she acted as our single point of contact for the project. She was first class. She managed the designer, who performed all of the work.

It is too early to provide tangible project results, however the work Purrweb performed exceeded our expectations and so we hope to be able to report on results in the coming months.

Our project manager was excellent. We had a weekly Zoom call and almost daily communication with her through email and WhatsApp.

She provided project updates and presented the latest work and she was very responsive to feedback.

We have been more than satisfied with every element of their work.

SMS & Email Web Platform for Telecom Company

"It was nice working with the Purrweb team, due to their great communication skills and perfect working ethics. "

Jan. - Feb. 2019

Purrweb designed an SMS and email campaign platform for a telecommunications firm. The team made an accessible web-based service for increasing site traffic to people with limited or no prior coding experience.

Melbourne, Australia
Gil Benjamin
Chief Operations, Appswiz

Purwebb's efforts have been met with positive acclaim. The team was able to complete the customer-facing platform in a timely manner and their stellar work set them apart from other capable UX and UI teams. The client is greatly interested to work with them again.

I'm the Chief Operations at Informatel. Informatel has been a leader in the telecommunications sector for over 30 years, helping clients connect with their customers through proven and emerging technologies.

For what projects/services did your company hire Purrweb, and what were your goals?

We hired the Purrweb team to design a web platform for building SMS/email campaigns for people with little or no coding experience, especially for small business owners who want to link a marketing campaign to a website and promote themselves by increasing the traffic load of new customers.

Our goal was to create a web-based service for people with little or no coding experience, with a user-friendly interface, which would be a more accessible, convenient, and transparent solution than the existing alternatives. As for Purrweb, our goal was to create UI/UX design, because we already had a development team working on the project.

How did you select this vendor and what were the deciding factors?

I published a UI/UX design job post on Upwork, and received about 50 bids in several hours, however I stopped at Purrweb without even shortlisting others - I liked their portfolio and was happy about the fact that they had solid experience designing apps with CRM features.

We signed an NDA and scheduled a call after a few messages, and discussed my ideas and their approach in more detail. They offered me to start with a test contract to check our working relations. By the end of the test period, I was happy with everything, so we continued working together.

Describe the scope of work in detail, including the project steps, key deliverables, and technologies used.

They’ve created the UI/UX design from scratch, based on the list of competitor apps which I’ve pointed out for reference. Their manager combined my ideas and competitors’ best practices, and together with the designer they transformed it into an outstanding and unique concept.

We even extended our contract and decided to add a landing page builder to the project. It was nice working with the Purrweb team, due to their great communication skills and perfect working ethics. They provided the highest quality deliverables, always on time, along with detailed reports after every update.

How many people from the vendor's team worked with you, and what were their positions?

• 1 Project Manager
  • 1 Designer

Can you share any measurable outcomes of the project or general feedback about the deliverables?

PurrWeb provided us with a complete service solution for designing our customer-facing platform, so we can launch our platform as soon as we finish the development part. We’ll come back to this team for further enhancements and design of new features, and I would recommend them to everyone who looks for an awesome UX/UI team.

Describe their project management style, including communication tools and timeliness.

The work was organized in weekly sprints, and we’ve had video conferences after every sprint to track progress and share ideas. Thanks to the product manager's presence on the project, I didn’t have to worry about short-term daily management at all, which was great. However, I’ve always had the full picture of what’s going on.

They provided brilliant results, the working process was transparent, and their punctuality was perfect - so I would say that Purrweb’s management effectiveness is 100%.

What did you find most impressive or unique about this company?

They are extremely talented, as well as upfront and honest. Their attention to detail, and care on a whole, was of the highest level - Purrweb is a very client-oriented team.

Are there any areas for improvement or something they could have done differently?

Nothing to add from my experience - everything was well managed, well executed, and communication was solid.

Overall Score great experience across the board
    very responsive communicators
    their rate is competitive and high value is returned
    exactly what was requested
    they're a good group

UX/UI Design for Interior Design Management App

"The Purrweb team is very customer-oriented. They keep deadlines and have perfect work ethics and communication skills."

Purrweb designed the UX/UI for a web app that helps interior designers manage renovation projects. The year-long process involved some back and forth to come up with the concepts and find the right direction.

Milano, Italy
Kirill Starodubov
CEO, Promile.me

Purrweb delivered a strong design, including a convenient interface logic and attractive visual style. They worked in sprints and provided detailed reports to communicate progress. Their performance makes them well-suited for future projects.

CEO & Founder at Promile.me We help interior designers and architects to centralize and streamline work and communication at design projects.

For what projects/services did your company hire Purrweb?

I hired them to design a web application for interior design professionals, which would help with management of renovation projects.

Our goal was to build an application with a user-friendly interface from scratch, which would be a more accessible, convenient and transparent solution than the existing competitor apps.

I was searching for a web design provider on Dribbble and Behance, and I saw Purrweb team portfolio there. I liked their style and contacted them to arrange a call. We had a talk and they offered me to start with a test contract to check our working relations and compatibility. By the end of the test period, I was happy with everything, so we continued working further in the same direction.

They created the UI/UX design from scratch. I described my ideas to the Project Manager, and she translated it to the designers, who processed it with their own vision and came up with a great concept. We are working with Purrweb almost a year and this year showed us how difficult it is to find the right design provider and how easy and efficient it is to work if you have one.

1 Project Manager + 1 Designer

Design is finished and is already in production. Purrweb design team has created an awesome design for our project, which includes convenient interface logic for users, and beautiful visual style. I am 100% sure that working with Purrweb will make the journey to your goals easy and secure, just like it did for us.

They invited project manager to the project, and the team worked in weekly sprints. By the end of each sprint they provided results and detailed reports, and we discussed our progress on video calls with screen shared. Everything was perfect, on-time and well communicated.

The Purrweb team is very customer-oriented. They keep deadlines and have perfect work ethics and communication skills - I really enjoyed our collaboration! And most importantly, they provided the results of highest quality, so I’ll surely come back to them with other projects in the future.

There is always something to improve, but I cant recap anything major.

Mobile App Dev for Sharing Economy Company

"I learned a lot about the mobile app development process."

Sept. 2019 - Feb. 2020

Purrweb provided full-scale mobile app development for a sharing economy app. They worked with UI/UX and fully built out the app. They provided developers, a designer, and a QA manager.

Moscow, Russia
Vladislav Samarin
CEO, ENERGO

Purrweb's efforts have allowed the founder to raise a round of investments and earn a government contract. There was constant communication and they were proactive in providing feedback. They were able to flexibly implement suggestions.

I'm CEO of the company. I'm fully responsible for business development strategy, new employees onboarding and financial part of the business. I'm also heavily involved into the process of negotiations on the next investment rounds and regular communication with current investors.

For what projects/services did your company hire Purrweb?

I needed a team who could build a product from scratch (we had preliminary design and name though). It was important for me that the vendor could provide both design and development services. So, that's basically where Purrweb were helpful with.

My goal was to come up with such a solution that could be simple and easy to use, but at the same time really functional. UI/UX design was one of the top priorities as the app is supposed to be used by tech savvy audience.

I came across dribbble website, was searching some potential designs that could be used for my app. By this criteria I shortlisted around 5 companies from different regions like Ukraine, India, Russia, US. I left requests for all of the companies and Purrweb replied first, we had a quick call with them for 20 minutes and after the breakdown and estimate I decided to move forward with them. There were no second thoughts even after other companies replied to my request.

Once I selected the vendor, we initiated the UI/UX stage, during which we came up with a full design of the mobile app. Then Purrweb assigned the development team and went through the process in short iterations with regular feedback and test builds that I could play with on my own phone.

I communicated with manager Elena mostly. But behind the scene there were also a team of devs, I think it consisted of 3 devs and 1 QA manager. There was also a designer. In case of any urgent questions I was also able to contact Purrweb's COO, that was really convenient in a couple of cases.

There is no much success yet and we are going to release the app in the upcoming weeks. But at this stage I was already able to do a couple of great things: 1) I was able to raise the 2nd round of investments (around $350k) 2) Also agreed on a pilot project with Moscow transport providers to place our 100 powerbank renting kiosks at subway stations around the city.

We communicated a lot. The communication happened via phone and telegram, I received regular updates. At one point, my wife even started suspecting me that there is too much communication!

I learned a lot about the mobile app development process. At the same time I was very proactive in providing feedback for UX optimisation and guys were actively applying my comments. In the past I had experience collaborating with other development vendors and I know how difficult it could be for a team to accept comments/feedback. This time I felt easy and openness in terms of accepting and implementing most of the suggestions.

It's a tough question. I can't remember anything I can right away come up with. I loved the flexibility Purrweb team provided.

Overall Score Awesome team!
    things went as planned
    good price for a great quality
    It resulted into a really great mobile app
    I already recommended Purrweb to a couple of friends

App Dev for Music-Based Health App

"I was impressed by their communication and in-depth knowledge of app development."

December 2019 - Ongoing

Purrweb developed a mobile app prototype for both iOS and Android in order to test the concept and features of the app. They created wireframing and focused on UX/UI design.

Vancouver, Canada
Founder, Musician Lifestyle Company

Purrweb's prototype has already received positive feedback from users. They have great communication skills and were responsive to any questions and suggestions. The workflow was clear throughout and very effective. If problems occurred, they were patient and focused on solving them.

I am the founder of the startup company mobile lifestyle company. It is a mobile app used to encourage safe and effective practice habits to avoid performance-related musculoskeletal disorders (PRMD) in musicians.

For what projects/services did your company hire Purrweb?

We needed to build an app prototype to test out the concept of the app.

To get a working app prototype to start testing out features users would find functional.

I used UpWork to select vendors for this project. I ended up choosing Purrweb because they had experience in developing health and music-related mobile apps already.

Once we selected this vendor, we agreed to first create a wireframe of the app's main feature, which was a timer with breaks and scheduled blocks for practicing. I gave documents regarding app contents, a very rough wireframe, and performance injuries. In the end, I got an app prototype (both for Android and iOS) which included the timer feature, as well as a simple placeholder for the exercises and stretches.

Throughout the project, I spoke primarily to the UI/UX designer (for app design and structure), the project manager, and the business manager (for financials). I would typically meet with them once a week on Skype or Zoom for updates, and daily updates would be made to me by the project manager via Skype.

Although the project is still a working progress, I've currently received positive feedback from users who have tried out the app prototype.

The project manager has given me daily updates regarding the app development process, Additionally, the UI/UX designer was clear their communications, and was quick to respond to any questions and/or suggestions I may have. Overall, the workflow was very effective and clear.

I was impressed by their communication and in-depth knowledge of app development. They were problem-solving orient and very patient whenever problems came up.

Again, everything can be done more effectively and efficiently, but I was very happy with the process and result of this project.

Overall Score Very good work experience overall, great communication, excellent designs, reliable
    Always met deadlines, on time with meetings
    Cost estimates were accurate, always offered different priced solutions
    Clean, simple designs, very happy with app prototype
    Would highly recommend

Interface Design & Dev for Entertainment Technology Company

"The attention to detail by all of the team members that were involved was impressive."

Feb. 2019 - Ongoing

Purrweb designed and developed an interface for a POS system. They created the UI/UX for the app and built it according to existing requirements.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Conway Solomon
CEO, WRSTBND

Purrweb successfully built the platform, satisfying expectations. They were easy to work with, making the collaboration flow smoothly. Their detail-oriented approach was a hallmark of their work.

I am the CEO of an entertainment-technology company focused on providing consumers with seamless ticketing, access control, and cashless transaction products for live-events and other festivals.

For what projects/services did your company hire Purrweb?

I hired Purrweb to help us design a number of UI/UX interfaces for mobile and tablet applications. These apps are used by consumers and vendors in the field at music festivals.

Our goals for this project were to design and develop an interface that was simple and easy to use, while still meeting all the technical requirements of the product.

My team reviewed the work of a number of different UI/UX designers and ultimately decided on Purrweb for the given mix of price and quality.

Leading up to the project, Purrweb asked a number of questions and worked with us to determine exactly the type of product we wanted to build.

I personally managed and oversaw the back and forth between our team and Purrweb.

We met our deadlines and were able to demonstrate the product successfully.

Working with their team was easy and responsive.

None that come to mind for now.

Ruby on Rails Development for Lead Generation Company

"Unlike other developers I’ve worked with, Purrweb genuinely cares for our project."

Jul. 2017 - Ongoing

Working with predetermined specifications for features and functionality, Purrweb provides ongoing Ruby on Rails development of a SaaS platform for a lead generation company.

Walnut, California
CEO, Lead Generation Company

Purrweb delivered a product fit for purpose that has successfully launched and attracted thousands of daily users. The team exhibits a wholehearted dedication to project success, setting themselves apart from other developers. They succeed because of a practical project management approach.

I am the founder of a lead generation company.

What challenge were you trying to address with Purrweb?

We engaged Purrweb because we were looking for web developers with experience building SaaS platforms.

We provided Purrweb with specifications of the items and functionality we needed within our platform, and their team has been responsible for the full development of the product. They primarily work with Ruby on Rails.

We’ve worked with two project managers, one lead developer, and a group of 3–4 junior developers.

How did you come to work with Purrweb?

We found them on Upwork.

We’ve spent more than $100,000 to this point.

We began working together in the middle of 2017, and our product launched in January 2018. We’ve worked together on an ongoing basis since then.

We have thousands of daily users on our platform. It’s a successful product and has helped our company become profitable.

How did Purrweb perform from a project management standpoint?

Depending on the needs of the project at any given time, we have weekly or biweekly meetings to discuss our progress or challenges. Purrweb has proven to be available whenever we need them despite being overseas and working within a different time zone.

Unlike other developers I’ve worked with, Purrweb genuinely cares for our project. They’re a true partner in the sense that they’re invested in our relationship and making our product a success.

No, there hasn’t been anything that I’ve disliked. When I compare Purrweb to past development partners, they have exceeded my expectations.

Selfishly, I’d like to keep Purrweb to myself, but their team is fantastic, and I’d highly recommend them to anyone looking for a web development team.

Development for a Fitness Application

“They're very knowledgeable and respond to our requests quickly.”

Feb. 2018 - Ongoing

Purrweb designed and developed a fitness app that connects trainers with clients and lets clients manage their workouts. The application has a React Native frontend and a Lambda AWS infrastructure.

CEO, Fitness Application

The app is going through beta testing, and user feedback has been mostly positive. Purrweb established a collaborative and effective process from the beginning, while their expertise and responsiveness to feedback helped them deliver a top-notch product.

I'm the CEO of a fitness application.

What challenge were you trying to address with Purrweb?

We were looking for a vendor to help us develop our MVP.

They've designed and developed two applications for us, one of which is intended for trainers and another one–for clients. They've done the design using Zeplin and Marvel and then, they moved on to development. We have React Native on the frontend and Node.js–on the backend. Everything is a Lambda AWS infrastructure. The app helps trainers connect with new clients. For clients, it's a fitness tracking system that also allows them to manage their workouts.

I've worked directly with Anton (CEO, Purrweb). I've also worked with their developers and a project manager, who facilitated the communication between our team and theirs.

How did you come to work with Purrweb?

I first started working with their designer, who later introduced me to the rest of Purrweb’s team. They had project managers that were part of their team, and all the team members worked together. We liked their team structure, so we decided to work with them.

We've spent about $100,000.

We started working with them in February 2018, and the relationship is ongoing.

We've done our first public beta launch, so our app is available in the App Store. Our client-side application is well into development and we're hoping to launch it within the next few weeks. The feedback from users has been generally positive and we're trying to address any shortcomings quickly.

How did Purrweb perform from a project management standpoint?

It's a fairly sophisticated project, so we have multiple ways of communicating. We have biweekly meetings and we use Trello to do most of the planning and manage daily tasks. In addition, we use Slack to communicate with their development team.

They have many different resources under one umbrella and work very collaboratively on the technical side. They're very knowledgeable and respond to our requests quickly.

We had some communication challenges at the beginning, but we've resolved them successfully. At this point, they can work independently very effectively, so we just need to provide our input.

Have a clear vision of what you want to accomplish and communicate your technical requirements. Also, do things in iterations and provide your feedback. They're very responsive to feedback, so being involved in the development process is critical.

iOS & Android Development for Fitness Apps

“They have some very talented developer and designers.”

Mar. 2017 - Ongoing

Purrweb is developing a set of trainer-facing and client-facing fitness apps for iOS and Android. So far, they’ve released the public beta for the trainer-facing app and an accompanying website.

Founder, Fitness App Startup

The client-facing app is still in development, but Purrweb has performed well. As a convenient one-stop-shop, they’re able to provide a team of talented developers and designers under one roof.

I’m the founder of a personal trainer app startup.

For what projects/services did your company hire Purrweb?

We needed resources to develop trainer- and client-facing mobile apps from the ground up using React Native. We also wanted an accompanying website.

Our goals were to have functional apps and a website.

We were looking for an agency that had both developers and designers all under one umbrella. Purrweb won out because they produced quality work.

Purrweb is providing full-stack development for a set of fitness apps, handling the test case design, execution, and bug logging. The technologies used include AWS Lambda, Node.js, React Native, GitHub Design, Figma, and Zeppelin QA. So far, they’ve released the public beta for our trainer-facing app and still working towards the first release of our client-facing app.

We worked with a project manager, a QA specialist, two developers, and a designer.

With their support, we’ve released the public beta of our trainer-facing app on Google Play and the App Store. They’re still working to release the client-facing app.

Project management is included as part of the developer and QA fees.

They have some very talented developer and designers.

No, not that I can think of so far.