Branding Narratives. Powerful Design.

Bronze

Pure Fusion Media is a Phoenix Arizona design agency providing high level branding, packaging, advertising and digital design solutions. Past clients include Enterprise Rent-A-Car, XO Communications, Jensen Audio, Sara Lee, Warner Bros, and Stanford Medical Center.

2000
Phoenix, AZ
  • 1 N 1st Street, Suite 694, Phoenix, AZ 85004
    Phoenix, AZ 85004
  • 4908 Idaho Avenue
    Nashville, TN 37209

XO Communications, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Warner Bros, Baptist Hospital, Stanford Medical Center, Sara Lee Corporation, Atlantic Records, XEROX Connect, NASBA

Ebars Labels

Salty Snacks Packaging

Package Design project for Salty Snacks.

Ground Restaurant Branding

Full branding and marketing for Ground Restaurant.

Hi Wheel Wines rebranding

Rebranding the HiWheel Wines labels.

Reachforce Company Rebrand

Full rebrand of the Reachforce brand.

Concret Label Design

Full repackaging of Promera Sports' supplement line.

Rebranding and Creative Support for Supplement Company

"I haven’t worked with anybody better in terms of getting high-quality work done quickly."

Mar. 2018 - Ongoing

Pure Fusion Media improved the packaging design for a line of consumer products that had become outdated. Deliverables included initial prototypes followed by 3D renderings of the entire lineup.

Nashville, Tennessee
Don Raymond
Marketing Director, Vireo Systems, Inc.

The modernized packaging designs make a bold statement in the industry and have been well-received by stockholders and suppliers alike. Pure Fusion Media’s team is receptive to feedback and new ideas. They are efficient with their time and deliver strong creative concepts.

I'm the marketing director at a manufacturer of nutraceuticals called Vireo Systems. We manufacture supplements for different industries. For instance, we have a sports supplements category called Promera Sports.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pure Fusion Media?

We contracted with Pure Fusion Media to update the packaging for our product line at Promera Sports.

I initially contacted them on a weekend, and I was surprised to get an email back that same weekend. I spoke with David about our budget and our goals, and by Monday, he had sent me at least 10 prototypes. That gave our project some momentum, and we continued to discuss the rest of our product line—which involved developing 3D renderings of the entire lineup. We narrowed each concept down until we reached a design we were satisfied with.

David, the CEO, has been our primary contact. Their head of digital media was also involved.

How did you come to work with Pure Fusion Media?

We had difficulty finding strong designs from an outsourced graphic designer. We couldn’t reach a consensus in our offices, so I was asked to look outside our normal orbit of graphic designers to find something new. I found Pure Fusion Media on Upwork. I specifically searched for a firm that had experience in consumer product packaging design.

We’ve spent around $15,000.

We began working together in March 2018 and have ongoing projects. Our packaging is being printed this month and will be introduced in September. We’re currently working together to build a new catalog for all Vireo products we manufacture. For the first time, we will have a comprehensive catalog.

As we grew closer to a final design, we sent it to several stockholders and received positive feedback. Additionally, we’ve shown the design to our top distributor, and they think highly of it, as well. They’ve known our brand for 10 years, and when we learned they like the new packaging, we know we were on the right track. We believe we’re accomplishing what we wanted to accomplish. Because of their work, we’re making a new statement to the industry that we’re back and better than ever.

How did Pure Fusion Media perform from a project management standpoint?

Most of our communication comes through emails and phone calls, and they’re always accessible. They are open to criticism and changes in design, which we appreciate. They’re not defensive. They are willing to including our ideas.

Their turnaround time sets them apart from other firms. I haven’t worked with anybody better in terms of getting high-quality work done quickly.

Branding and Digital Marketing for Health Bar Company

“Pure Fusion's branding efforts have helped portray our products as disrupters in the marketplace.”

2013 - Ongoing

Pure Fusion provides ongoing branding support, from website design to creating advertisements and videos, and overseeing overall digital marketing efforts.

Nashville, Tennessee
Dave Dalton
CEO, eBars

Pure Fusion's ongoing top-notch branding services have helped products stand out and receive recognition from large distributors. In addition to delivering quickly, they're also efficient in their approach, highly collaborative, and fun to work with all around.

I'm the CEO of eBars, a food technology company. We combine organic performance enhancing nutrition with healthy whole foods for people with an active lifestyle.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pure Fusion Media?

We were introducing a new subcategory of nutrition into the market, so we faced a huge challenge of educating people on our product in a succinct and elegant way that could convey our message in a matter of seconds. We needed to find a partner that could help with our overall branding efforts, from website design to advertisements and marketing.

Pure Fusion collaborates with us on our overall product branding. They redesigned our website, create advertisements and videos, and oversee our digital marketing efforts.

I work directly with David (CEO, Pure Fusion Media). He's very hands on and willing to collaborate with me over a virtual meeting on projects as requested. I also work with Robby (Head of Digital Media, Pure Fusion) on videos and another staff member on any illustrated work needed.

How did you come to work with Pure Fusion Media?

Pure Fusion was introduced to me almost five years ago, while I was working with another vendor. I had their team create a wireframe for a website and was impressed by their level of professionalism and thoughtfulness, so they ended up winning me over. They've since become our main branding partner for many projects ranging in size.

We've probably invested close to $200,000 over the years.

We've been working together since Fall 2013 and we continue to collaborate on multiple projects every week.

Pure Fusion's branding efforts have helped portray our products as disrupters in the marketplace. I receive compliments on our branding constantly. Large brands have told us that our packaging for our category is the best in the industry—they stand out immediately on store shelves.

How did Pure Fusion Media perform from a project management standpoint?

They're fast, frugal, and fun to work with. Out of the hundreds of projects they've worked on, it's very rare for them to be late on a deadline.

David is good about fleshing out designs based on the little information I often provide him. Unlike other vendors, he checks his ego at the door and is very good at providing helpful insight and pushback when necessary, as well as being receptive to my feedback.

I've never been disappointed with any of their work. They've helped me translate complex concepts into easy to understand imagery.

Give their team a smaller project to start, so you can see for yourself what they're able to do—that's worked well for us.

Branding and Digital Support for Restaurant

"[They have] integrity, honesty, and loyalty, and that has translated into a long-lasting partnership."

July 2015 - Jan. 2016

In one of several marketing projects, Pure Fusion Media helped develop a business plan, as well as with branding and media production vendor selection. They now help in fleshing out content for two books.

Franklin, Tennessee
Dr. Brian Moore
Business Owner, Several Businesses

Working across several projects and businesses, Pure Fusion Media has cemented a positive and enduring partnership. With prompt feedback and rapid delivery, they’ve demonstrated their ability to understand, then actualize, concepts with minimal input.

I’m the owner and founder of several entrepreneurial businesses, including ones in the food, greenhouse, and distillery markets.

What challenge were you trying to address with Pure Fusion?

I needed help with marketing and establishing a business plan.

With Poog’s Smokin’ Hot, I came to David (CEO, Pure Fusion Media) with the concept and name, wanting a logo. Almost immediately, he had an idea and got back to me in a few days with a perfect logo, font, and lettering. I made a few suggestions, which he completely understood and implemented. From that point on, he helped me develop the business—from planning to marketing to suggesting a video production company. We put the project on the shelf for a few years while I focused on another project, but everything is set up for us to move forward.

Currently, he’s helping me write two books. He takes my concepts and makes them blossom into fully realized stories that are better than I could verbalize.

I work directly with David.

How did you come to work with Pure Fusion?

A business associate and friend introduced me to David, and I’ve worked with David on several projects and in several different businesses before Poog’s. I continue to work with him because he’s one of the few people that understands the way I think and my business goals. I can send him bullet points and from that, he can create a business plan, marketing idea, or logo.

Our work on Poog’s Smokin’ Hot came to $7,500–$15,000.

We’ve worked together for many years, but the project for Poog’s Smokin’ Hot lasted from July 2015–January 2016.

Everyone that has seen what David and I created for Poog’s Smokin’ Hot has been impressed—and surprised that there hasn’t been something similar in the market before. I’m confident we’ll get great results.

How did Pure Fusion perform from a project management standpoint?

David is available whenever I need him, and lets me know ahead of time if he’ll be out of town. I will usually reach out to him via text, he’ll respond immediately, and I’ll follow up with a phone call and pictures of my concept framework. He then evaluates all of my ideas and plans, and we talk on the phone to solidify details and discuss the market or competition. For me, and several clients I’ve recommended him to, he’s had deliverables ready based on business plans or feedback within a few days.

David has integrity, honesty, and loyalty, and that’s translated into a long-lasting partnership. I have a lot of respect for him.

There’s nothing I can think of. His pricing is awesome, and he’s talented and fair. I live by the rule that all relationships have to be mutually beneficial or it becomes unhealthy. I’ve maintained a healthy, equitable relationship with David for many years.

Overall Score He’s my go-to guy and the first person I recommend to clients.
    I’m never waiting on him; he’s usually ahead of schedule.
    Many of his quotes are much lower than I would expect, but he always delivers.
    I’ve been ecstatic with everything he’s delivered.

Bronze