Your Information Technology Partner and Consultant

We started as a service provider, over the period, we have successfully expanded the portfolio of our services to Mobile, Desktop Apps & Web Development, Graphic Designing, Consultations and Data Analytics. We believe in providing our team members (employees) with a competitive and flexible environment, so that they may concentrate on the quality of their work and are healthy and contented.

In order to fulfil this, we invest in our internal atmosphere to make it lively and to promote teamwork. We also provide our team member with flexible timings, monthly bonuses and increments etc.! Our Mission is to be the finest IT Service sector company in Pakistan to work at and to get services from! In the long term, however, our vision is to be a dynamic company providing all IT related services, consultation and Trade facility under one roof. Taking our mission and vision, we have made quite good progress. Though we believe there is still a long way to go. At this moment, our services include:

1. The Desktop, Mobile Application and Website Designing and Development

2. Graphics Designing UI/UX

3. Consultations related to All I.T

4. Data Analytics and Business Growth

Achieving all this shorter time is more than what we had anticipated, thanks to the hard work by our team members and the constant support from Allah Almighty.

Karachi, Pakistan

Splendid Accessories

Castle Tech

SDS Anti Radar Systems

Web Dev for Travel Library Blog

“I’m impressed with how the website looks.”

May 2016 - Oct 2017

Punjani Inc. provided website design and development services. They worked on a WordPress site, offering several template and theme options, and also providing content writing.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Aqif Imtiaz
Founder, My Travel Library

The finished WordPress website is excellent, with a professional look. The team offered good direction throughout the process, educating the in-house team around what was taking place, ensuring that all communication was clear, and helping to reduce the budget as needed.

I’m the founder of My Travel Library, a travel blog where I share my experiences over 13 years.

What challenge were you trying to address with Punjani Inc.?

I needed someone to develop my website.

They developed my website using WordPress. I provided documents showing what I wanted, having checked various websites and taking inspiration from them. They gave lots of options for themes and templates then we narrowed it down to three, selecting one.

I was always in touch with one point of contact who delegated to his team. There’s a content writer as well.

How did you come to work with Punjani Inc.?

I found them through Fiverr when searching for a good developing company and was referred to them by the person who created my logo.

We worked together between May 2016–October 2017.

I didn’t have any knowledge about websites or design, so they kept educating me on each and every aspect. They directed me on how to do it properly. I’m impressed with how the website looks.

How did Punjani Inc. perform from a project management standpoint?

They’re good with deadlines and communication. We started out communicating via Fiverr, then started using email and WhatsApp.

I saved a lot of money as they helped me cut down the costs on so many things. It’s gone really well.

I don’t have any complaints.

I don’t blame them for the time difference.