Driving Excellence

PSD To Manythings ( A Drixel Holdings HK Ltd Brand ) is a multidisciplinary development agency focused on delivering web-based solutions to businesses and individuals across the globe. We work with agencies and businesses to help develop complex/enterprise WordPress solutions and other B2B / B2C softwares. Our technical expertise lies in delivering development solutions majorly based on Open Source Technologies viz. PHP, Laravel, Node JS, React JS.

, India
  • 903, Dannies House,20, Luard Rd
    Wanchai
    Hong Kong S.A.R., China
  • 195 plymouth street, Brooklyn
    New York City, NY 11201

Art and Creativity University Of California ( Quantitative Biosciences Institute ) Axonic Capital  Westgate Resorts Raw Nature Labs Dalyn Rugs

Art & Creativity // LMS

we helped Egypt based photograph Abdel Rahman Gabr to set up an online learning website. The website is built using Lifter LMS, WooCommerce and tons of customizations

The Purpose Collaborative // NYC

Purpose Collaborative By Carol Cone is a unique initiative that focuses on Customer Social Responsibility. The project was jointly executed by PSD To Manythings and Alex Olmsted from NYC.

Rachel Denhollander

Custom WordPress website developed for Rachel Denhollander

Live To Love WordPress

Custom WordPress website development in collaboration with Canada based freelance designer Josiah Jost.

Westgate Events - Corporate Website

Custom Wordpress Theme Developed for the events website of my prestigious client Westgate Resorts.

Construction Consultant WordPress website coding

Custom Wordpress Theme Developed for a Tennessee based client. This was a revamping project jointly executed by PSD To Manythings and a Chattanooga, Tennessee based designer.

Wordpress Dev for Marketing & Advertising Agency

"PSD To Manythings executed their aspects faster than expected."

2013 - 2015

PSD To Manythings transformed PSD files into a WordPress website, coding the site with HMTL, CSS, and PHP. They also contributed to pre-launch QA testing and the final launch.

Portland, Maine
Vice President, Marketing Agency

Beyond contributing strict implementation, PSD To Manythings provided original technology suggestions as well. Despite an uneasy start to the relationship, PSD To Manythings communicated well and set up a robust management process. Customers can expect appropriate pricing.

We’re a marketing agency that’s been in business since 1989. We provide marketing, advertising, and website development services. I’m the vice president of digital operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with PSD To Manythings?

We had a website design and development project for a client, which was an overflow project for us. We did the design, but our internal development resources were maxed out at the time. We hired PSD To Manythings to help with the coding and development of our site.

The initial phase was the estimate phase. We sent existing layered Photoshop PSD files to Patrik (Co-Founder & CTO, PSD To Manythings) and his team, and they made an estimate based on the WordPress implementation we desired. We used a custom theme, and PSD To Manythings handled the HTML, CSS, and PHP coding. We went back and forth throughout the phases on what was good and what needed changes, and that went very well. PSD To Manythings helped with the QA testing and launching the site as well.

We worked with Patrik and one other person from PSD To Manythings.

How did you come to work with PSD To Manythings?

This was an overflow project for us, and we were looking for additional resources. I found them through a website search on Google, looking for PSD-to-WordPress firms. I read several online reviews, and I’d worked with a couple of PSD-to-HTML and PSD-to-WordPress firms before. I liked how PSD To Manythings positioned themselves. They were really responsive in the initial inquiry, too.

The project cost was around $7,500.

We worked with PSD To Manythings between 2013–2015.

PSD To Manythings executed their aspects faster than expected. The client and I were very pleased with the development work. PSD To Manythings had some very good technological solutions and suggestions along the way, especially on customization of the WordPress theme; they were able to use some advanced custom templates. Overall, it was a very positive experience. They were fast, responsive, and technologically-sound.

How did PSD To Manythings perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive and they communicated well. The initial back and forth was via email, and they set up the project on their project management system. We communicated back and forth through their online system, which worked well. We’re based in the US and they’re in India, and the time difference was a bit of an initial adjustment, but we were able to make it work to our advantage.

I liked the project management system they set up, and the back and forth communication was good, as were their technological suggestions. Their price was not the lowest, but it wasn’t the highest either. The financial part was right for our budget.

I was new to them, and they were new to me. The initial responses to the inquiry were fast and positive, but then they got slightly defensive in the initial estimation process. I would suggest that something was a bit high and ask to reduce the budget in one area to increase it in another, and I felt they became a little defensive a few times. “Tense” is too strong a word, but it was just a little uncomfortable in a couple of areas.

The trust factor wasn’t there, to begin with. Maybe that’s to do with the global business ecosystem, but I didn’t think they trusted me right off. The trust was earned over time. I thought that their lack of trust in me might hinder the project in some way, but it did not.

Going back to that issue, my advice is to quickly develop credibility and trust so that clients don’t go down that uncomfortable path. I’m not sure how one would do that. There are a lot of bad-practice businesses out there, so we have to be careful, too.