Driving Excellence

PSD To Manythings ( A Drixel Holdings HK Ltd Brand ) is a multidisciplinary development agency focused on delivering web-based solutions to businesses and individuals across the globe. We work with agencies and businesses to help develop complex/enterprise WordPress solutions and other B2B / B2C softwares. Our technical expertise lies in delivering development solutions majorly based on Open Source Technologies viz. PHP, Laravel, Node JS, React JS.

, India
  • 903, Dannies House,20, Luard Rd
    Wanchai
    Hong Kong S.A.R., China
  • 195 plymouth street, Brooklyn
    New York City, NY 11201

Art and Creativity University Of California ( Quantitative Biosciences Institute ) Axonic Capital  Westgate Resorts Raw Nature Labs Dalyn Rugs
Art & Creativity // LMS  Image

Art & Creativity // LMS

we helped Egypt based photograph Abdel Rahman Gabr to set up an online learning website. The website is built using Lifter LMS, WooCommerce and tons of customizations

The Purpose Collaborative // NYC Image

The Purpose Collaborative // NYC

Purpose Collaborative By Carol Cone is a unique initiative that focuses on Customer Social Responsibility. The project was jointly executed by PSD To Manythings and Alex Olmsted from NYC.

Rachel Denhollander Image

Rachel Denhollander

Custom WordPress website developed for Rachel Denhollander

Live To Love WordPress  Image

Live To Love WordPress

Custom WordPress website development in collaboration with Canada based freelance designer Josiah Jost.

Westgate Events - Corporate Website Image

Westgate Events - Corporate Website

Custom Wordpress Theme Developed for the events website of my prestigious client Westgate Resorts.

Construction Consultant WordPress website coding Image

Construction Consultant WordPress website coding

Custom Wordpress Theme Developed for a Tennessee based client. This was a revamping project jointly executed by PSD To Manythings and a Chattanooga, Tennessee based designer.

Wordpress Development for Rug Marketplace

“The new site accurately represents our company and has helped us get more leads.”

2013 - Ongoing

PSD To Manythings provides outsourced WordPress Development work on an ongoing basis for a textile marketplace. They’ve worked on the UX and backend of the platform, adding filters and mobile responsiveness.

Dalton, Georgia
Digital Marketing Manager, Textiles Company

PSD To Manythings’ efforts are met with appreciation. The team is punctual, responsive, and never turns down a development challenge. Customers can expect a consistently efficient team that is skilled with WordPress.

I’m the digital marketing manager at a B2B Marketplace.

What challenge were you trying to address with PSD to Manythings?

We needed a WordPress development partner, for frontend and backend web development.

In a typical project, first, I’ll call them up and give them a brief about the project that I’m working on. Next, I’ll send them the creative components that need to be there, for each individual page, and we’ll also walk through the functionalities that we’re looking for.

Following that, they’ll convert it to HTML, and that process will make sure everything looks correct. Then we’ll add custom functions, or whatever else might need to be added.

One of our recent projects was creating product filters for the website, in which we could filter through products, customize the filter, and look through different colors or styles.

Another project involved them rebuilding our e-commerce site and completing all of the development work on that end. They made it accessible on mobile devices and created a new home page, too. Our next project will be a password protected functionality on WordPress, which I’m fairly confident they’ll be able to complete. Overall, they’ve been able to do whatever I’ve asked for.

I have one main point of contact, and they have two developers, as far as I know.

How did you come to work with PSD to Manythings?

I did a web search for WordPress developers, since we were only knowledgeable with creative components and not development. After looking at a few other companies and reading reviews I reached out to PSD and started a conversation.

I’ve invested about $40,000.

We began working together in 2013, and our work together is ongoing.

Depending on the project, some take a month, while others can take as little as a few weeks.

Previously, we had an old website that wasn’t optimized for mobile devices, didn’t have filters, and wasn’t user friendly. Now, our customers are able to filter through and find what they’re looking for much easier than ever before. The new site accurately represents our company and has helped us get more leads.

How did PSD to Manythings perform from a project management standpoint?

We communicate via Skype, email, and Facebook Messenger. They’re pretty responsive, considering they’re on the other side of the globe. The longest they take to respond is a few hours, which is pretty quick.

They’re always able to figure out how to execute and achieve whatever solution I ask of them.

Sometimes, I think they might work a little too fast. Working that quickly doesn’t give me enough time to check their work and I feel pressure to respond quickly.

The best thing to do, with web development specifically, is to have all of your brainstorming done ahead of time. It would take much longer if you started a project without having ironed out all of your ideas before starting the work.

Web Development for Photographer

"PSD to Manythings did an excellent job, delivering exactly what I wanted."

Mar. - Nov. 2018

PSD to Manythings converted Photoshop files into a WordPress platform. The team used Bootstrap and HTML on the frontend.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Abdelrahman Gabr
Founder, Art and Creativity

PSD to Manythings met expectations, building a functional web platform. Their professional and responsive team takes on any challenge. They come up with helpful and efficient solutions. While they could be more flexible, their team is communicative and proactive.

I’m the founder of Art and Creativity, an online educational website.

What challenge were you trying to address with PSD to Manythings?

I was looking for a developer to take my Photoshop files and convert them into a functional website.

PSD to Manythings developed my website using WordPress. The frontend is Bootstrap and HTML.

I worked with the owner and the main developer.

How did you come to work with PSD to Manythings?

Their team was responsive through their website. I could tell by the way that they talked that they were professional. Their team was also willing to do the whole website.

The project cost around $35,000.

We worked together from March–November 2018.

PSD to Manythings did an excellent job, delivering exactly what I wanted. Some aspects of what I wanted weren’t functional, but I had agreed to that during development.

How did PSD to Manythings perform from a project management standpoint?

PSD to Manythings recommended better options and solutions to choose from. They helped me save a great deal of money. Our communication was through Skype and email.

Their team did what I needed them to do. Whenever I had a problem, they fixed it right away.

When I wanted an extra feature, they told me that it was the maximum and said that it was something that I could do. They need to be more open and flexible.

Tell PSD to Manythings everything from the beginning. Give them all the details, and then they will apply what you want. Don’t expect imagination and creative thinking because that comes from your side. The execution comes from them.

Wordpress Dev for Marketing & Advertising Agency

"PSD To Manythings executed their aspects faster than expected."

2013 - 2015

PSD To Manythings transformed PSD files into a WordPress website, coding the site with HMTL, CSS, and PHP. They also contributed to pre-launch QA testing and the final launch.

Portland, Maine
Vice President, Marketing Agency

Beyond contributing strict implementation, PSD To Manythings provided original technology suggestions as well. Despite an uneasy start to the relationship, PSD To Manythings communicated well and set up a robust management process. Customers can expect appropriate pricing.

We’re a marketing agency that’s been in business since 1989. We provide marketing, advertising, and website development services. I’m the vice president of digital operations.

What challenge were you trying to address with PSD To Manythings?

We had a website design and development project for a client, which was an overflow project for us. We did the design, but our internal development resources were maxed out at the time. We hired PSD To Manythings to help with the coding and development of our site.

The initial phase was the estimate phase. We sent existing layered Photoshop PSD files to Patrik (Co-Founder & CTO, PSD To Manythings) and his team, and they made an estimate based on the WordPress implementation we desired. We used a custom theme, and PSD To Manythings handled the HTML, CSS, and PHP coding. We went back and forth throughout the phases on what was good and what needed changes, and that went very well. PSD To Manythings helped with the QA testing and launching the site as well.

We worked with Patrik and one other person from PSD To Manythings.

How did you come to work with PSD To Manythings?

This was an overflow project for us, and we were looking for additional resources. I found them through a website search on Google, looking for PSD-to-WordPress firms. I read several online reviews, and I’d worked with a couple of PSD-to-HTML and PSD-to-WordPress firms before. I liked how PSD To Manythings positioned themselves. They were really responsive in the initial inquiry, too.

The project cost was around $7,500.

We worked with PSD To Manythings between 2013–2015.

PSD To Manythings executed their aspects faster than expected. The client and I were very pleased with the development work. PSD To Manythings had some very good technological solutions and suggestions along the way, especially on customization of the WordPress theme; they were able to use some advanced custom templates. Overall, it was a very positive experience. They were fast, responsive, and technologically-sound.

How did PSD To Manythings perform from a project management standpoint?

They were very responsive and they communicated well. The initial back and forth was via email, and they set up the project on their project management system. We communicated back and forth through their online system, which worked well. We’re based in the US and they’re in India, and the time difference was a bit of an initial adjustment, but we were able to make it work to our advantage.

I liked the project management system they set up, and the back and forth communication was good, as were their technological suggestions. Their price was not the lowest, but it wasn’t the highest either. The financial part was right for our budget.

I was new to them, and they were new to me. The initial responses to the inquiry were fast and positive, but then they got slightly defensive in the initial estimation process. I would suggest that something was a bit high and ask to reduce the budget in one area to increase it in another, and I felt they became a little defensive a few times. “Tense” is too strong a word, but it was just a little uncomfortable in a couple of areas.

The trust factor wasn’t there, to begin with. Maybe that’s to do with the global business ecosystem, but I didn’t think they trusted me right off. The trust was earned over time. I thought that their lack of trust in me might hinder the project in some way, but it did not.

Going back to that issue, my advice is to quickly develop credibility and trust so that clients don’t go down that uncomfortable path. I’m not sure how one would do that. There are a lot of bad-practice businesses out there, so we have to be careful, too.