A premier digital and software agency

Your business deserves better software

At Prudent Analytics and Management Services Ltd., we provide world class end to end software development services with a focus on Digital Marketing, Web and Mobile Application development and Custom Integrations.

Join hands for an experienced and proven partner!

Toronto, Canada
  • Toronto, ON

Web Development & SEO for Occupational Therapy Practice

"The pictures and the way the information is presented on the site is perfect."

Jun. 2018 - Ongoing

Prudent Analytics and Management Services Ltd. developed and designed a website for an occupational therapist. They also handle SEO services, such as keywords, and Facebook promotions.

Toronto, Canada
Rachana Mhatre
Owner, Potential Rehab

Web traffic and business inquiries have increased markedly since the engagement began. Prudent Analytics and Management Services Ltd. corrects issues quickly and responds promptly to all concerns. Their ability to ask intelligent questions and gather relevant information makes them a valuable partner.

I'm an occupational therapist. I recently started my own private practice offering pediatric occupational therapy services for kids who have autism.

What challenge were you trying to address with Prudent Analytics and Management Services Ltd.?

As a new company, I needed help creating a website and increasing my reach to potential clients.

Prudent Analytics and Management Services Ltd. started by asking me what type of website I want. They drilled down into what information I want clients to have in order to maximize their experience on the site. Then they took that information and built my site. I gave them feedback and they made modifications as needed.

Next, they pivoted to SEO. They asked me questions about what keywords people search for when they look for occupational therapy services for kids. I gave them a bunch of different words that people use. Their focus is ensuring that my site comes up on the first two pages in a Google search for those particular words. Now, they’re doing some work on my Facebook page. They’re creating a pop up message on my page, and we’re going to meet again in the next couple of weeks to add more information.

I work with one point person for everything. I'm not sure whether there are other people working behind the scenes.

How did you come to work with Prudent Analytics and Management Services Ltd.?

I did a Google search for services in my area. I talked to a couple of firms. Prudent Analytics and Management Services Ltd. gave me a good deal. In general, I liked the questions they asked and how they presented what they can do for my business. Not everybody thought to ask me what exactly an occupational therapist does. That informs what they should put on the website.

We had two follow-up conversations and they were very patient. I had no clue about SEO so they explained what it is and how it works. I liked that they took copious notes and came up with the plan for what should be on each page of the site and which keywords to target.

I signed up for a $2,000 CAD (approximately $1,520 USD) package.

Work started in June 2018 and the engagement is ongoing.

Both traffic and engagement have improved, and the numbers are still going up. I’ve picked up a couple of clients after the website went live. I get a lot more phone calls and inquiries coming in to my business, in the range of 2–3 calls a week. My Facebook page also has more likes. It was stuck around 50–60 range, and now I have over 100.

How did Prudent Analytics and Management Services Ltd. perform from a project management standpoint?

I’m so impressed by how on top of things they are. Prudent Analytics and Management Services Ltd. delivered everything that they promised. Their communication is great. They explain everything well and they ask appropriate questions. If I have any concerns, they’re always reachable. I never have any problem getting a response. If I email them or call them, I’ll hear back within 24 hours.

The website is very beautiful. The pictures and the way the information is presented on the site is perfect. It's so clean, precise, and to the point.

No, nothing that I can think of. They're really great. They’ve met or exceeded all of my expectations.

They gave me a good deal.
    I’ve already recommended them.